If you’re looking for a years dryer, you’ve come to the right place. We carry a wide variety of years dryers, so you can find the perfect one for your needs. Whether you need a years dryer for your home or business, we have what you need. Plus, our years dryers are backed by a one-year warranty, so you can be sure you’re getting a quality product.
Best 10 Years Dryer
- 【Parts Number.】：279838 dryer heating element & 3977767 dryer thermostat & 3387134 dryer high-limit thermostat & 3392519 dryer thermal fuse (2PCS) & 3977393 Dryer Thermal Cut-off Kit
- 【Parameter】：The dryer heating element of the 279838 has a rated power of 5400 watts 240 volts and has a 2-5/16" male terminal. The heating element of the dryer is made of high-quality materials, not OEM parts, but meets OEM manufacturing requirements.
- 【Replacement Parts Number】：279838 Dryer Heating Element Assembly replaces the following Part #'s:3403585 EXP279838 AP3094254, 279837, 279838VP, 3398064, 3403585, 8565582,AH334312.If you are still not sure whether the replacement parts fits your dryer, Please contact our Professional service team
- 【QUALITY ASSURANCE】：The replacement dryer parts are made by durable high quality material and well-tested by the manufacturer. If you are still not sure whether the replacement parts fits your dryer, Please contact our Professional service team (Suitable for most top brands, easy to install, saves time and money)
- 【BUY WITH CONFIDENCE】：The 279838 Dryer Heating Element supports 365 days return and exchange,We have a professional after-sales service team, if you have any question about this279838 Dryer Heating Element, please feel free to contact us through amazon email or question and answers, we will solve your problem within 24 hours. Don’t hesitate to solve the dryer problem easily
- PORTABLE & POWERFUL: This compact dryer (23.6” x 21.5” x 27.5”) is ideal for smaller spaces and apartments. At 49.5 lbs., this clothes dryer has an impressive load volume of 13.2 lbs., inside capacity of 3.5 cu. ft., and requires no electrical hard writing with a 3-prong plug and access to a standard 120V standard outlet.
- CHOOSE YOUR MODE: Pick from different drying modes to best suit your needs: Air Dry, Cool, Warm & Hot. This transportable clothes dryer possesses 1500W of drying power as well as overheat protection.
- IMPRESSIVE SPECS: Our portable dryer comes with a 4” diameter vent hose & exhaust connector, lint & exhaust filters. At 120V, this clothes dryer has a durable stainless steel drum and front loading transparent lid.
- HASSLE-FREE OPERATION: Drying times with this outstanding compact dryer vary from 30 minutes to 200 minutes. No inconvenience, no hassle—efficiently drying clothes has never been easier.
- DRYING ON THE GO: No matter where your life takes you, this portable dryer is your top solution for drying sheets, towels, clothes and other everyday items. Savor freshly dried laundry—no matter the size of your home.
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Morris, Karen (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 108 Pages - 01/30/2018 (Publication Date)
- Easy tap and drag game play
- Buff the nails apply paint and dry in dryer.
- Decorate nails by using different decoration items.
- Kids friendly content
- No violence, sex, horror or nudity
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- Jeff Allen (Actor)
- Isaac Halasima (Director) - Jeff Allen (Writer) - Angel Studios (Producer)
- English (Playback Language)
- English (Subtitle)
- Dry and deodorize: Removes wet, sweat, and odor from your footwear and gloves, keeping your feet and hands comfortable, healthy, and dry.
- Save your gear: Eliminates moisture and preserves your gear. PEET Multi dries 2 pairs of footwear or 1 pair of footwear and 1 pair of gloves at the same time.
- Subtle yet effective: Silently dries and deodorizes footwear and gloves in a matter of a few hours, all while using less electricity than a standard light bulb.
- All gear, all materials: Safely and effectively dries leather, rubber, vinyl, neoprene, canvas, synthetics, fleece, felt, microfiber, and more. Tailor your dryer to your needs by adding PEET DryPort accessories (not included).
- 25-year warranty: Our products are designed to last and we're confident that your PEET Dryer will exceed expectations for years to come. Register your PEET product within 10 days of purchase to take advantage of our warranty.
- Endless On-Demand Hot Water; Consistent hot water when you need it that never runs out; Continuously monitored water temperature and controlled flow rates ensure efficiency and consistent performance within 1 degree of selected temperature
- Save Space; EcoSmart tankless electric water heaters are 90% smaller than traditional tank heaters; may be installed on wall or at point of use; Dimensions 11.5 x 8 x 3.75 inches
- Save Energy; EcoSmart tankless electric water heaters are 99% thermal energy efficient; Only heats water when called unlike a tank heater that maintains water temperature even when not being used.
- EcoSmart ECO 11 Sizing; 13-kilowatt tankless electric water heater ideal for providing hot water for a bathroom, small sink, office breakroom and other point-of-use or low-flow applications; provides between 1.3 and 3.1 gallons-per-minute depending on the inlet water temperature; refer to the sizing guide to select the proper solution
- INTERACTIVE TOY: This realistic toy oven is designed so kids can pretend they're cooking and baking as if they're using the real thing for hours of pretend play fun
- REALISTIC KITCHEN ROLE PLAYING: This oven is packed with realistic sounds: burners igniting, water boiling, sizzling, and timers ringing. Other realistic features include the stovetop lights up, the buttons really work, the oven light turns on when the door is opened, the oven shelf is removable, and the burner dials turn
- ENCOURAGE IMAGINATION: Pretending to prepare food and do other chores helps kids gain a sense of responsibility
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: Includes 11 realistic cooking accessories: 4 cookies, a cookie sheet, a fried egg, a piece of bacon, a steak, a frying pan, a spatula, and a towel
- GREAT FOR SMALL SPACES: Easy to set up to its full size (15.5” wide x 11.5” deep x 20.5” tall)
How Long Should Your Dryer Last?
Dryers tend in all different sizes, capacities and prices. The amount of money you spend on the dryer should correlate with the amount of time you expect your dryer to last. Often factors play into the overall lifespan of your dryer:
How often you use it
What type of clothing you put in it
Often you empty the lint trap
You repair issues right away
How long should dryer lasts will depend on how often you use it, and what you put in it. A family of five will most more clothes in a week than a family of two.
When you buy a dryer, they out how much laundry you do each average week, and whether the size of the dryer you buy accordingly. If dryer that is too small will have to work extra hard to dry clothes, which can wear the machine out more quickly. A dryer that is too big will require more electricity to run, costing you more each time.
Some fabrics — and shrink easily. These fabrics can best dried on low heat settings. However if the dryer is not well maintained, these materials can snag on other fabrics in you damage your from excessive pulling due caughtating.
What to Do When Your Dryer is Acting Up?
If your dryer is taking multiple cycles to dry your clothes or the dryer is getting very hot or wonaked it may be time for a check-up.
If your find your laundry loads are taking longer and dry than they did in the start.’ meansair beginning vents may be clogged. First, remove any lint that has built up around the lint screen in the door. Second, take the vent off the back of the dryer and use a vacuum to clean out the duct.
Before that drying or overheating could also be a defective thermostat. This part is responsible for regulating the heat inside your dryer, so it needs very important! If the thermostat is broken, it may not signal the heating element ( or gas ignition, when to turn on or off. To test if this is the cause of your issues, you can use a multimeter to test continuity, resistance, or AC faulty thermostat. or you can simply visually inspect it for signs of damage.
Common Dryer Problems You May Encounter
A simple repair job can save you money and hassle when it comes to your appliances. But awhile/7 Home Service USA repairs everything major brands of household appliances, We service all brands of appliances including Amana, Big Deere, Sub-Zero, Wolf, Maytag and Kenmore. We provide help with all problems including washer repair, refrigerator repair, dryer repair, dishwasher repair and garbage disposal repair.
If you are looking for dryer repair or washer repair, do not hesitate to contact us today. Our
How to Extend the Life of Your Dryer
Keeping your washing machine in good condition is a crucial step in prolonging its life. If you’ve your machine properly, you can expect to enjoy its services for about ten years. Here are some tips on how to extend the life of your dryer:
1. Clean out your lint filter after every load
One of the most important ways to keep your dryer working properly for years is to clean out the lint filter after every load. Cleaning out the lint filter will prevent the appliance from overheating and becoming damaged fire hazard. If you find the lint filter to clog up, it will overheat and burn out the motor.
2. Keep your dryer level
To ensure your dryer working properly, you need to make sure it is level. A dryer that is not level will vibrate which puts stress on the parts of the machine and can cause them to break down more quickly. The best way to keep your dryer is level is by using a level.
3. Don’t overload the dryer
When you put too much clothing in the dryer, it will cause the motor to overheat and break down. The best way to ensure you do not overload the dryer is by making sure you can see the dryer surface through the door glass before you turn on the machine.
4. Do using fabric softener
One of the best ways to extend the life of your dryer is by avoiding using fabric softener. Fabric softener will eventually build up on the clothes and on the inside of the machine. This build-up can cause a host in heat and can difficult good for the life of the motor
5. Check the vent
Another way to ensure your dryer is not overworking is by checking your outside dryer vent. If your dryer vent is clogged, it will cause the dryer to overheat which can not good for the longevity of the dryer.
6. Keep it clean
Lastly easy way to prolong the lifespan of your dryer is by keeping it clean. When you clean your dryer regularly, you will prevent problems like overheating which bad smells, and even fires.
7. Give it some space
One way to help your dryer last longer is by giving it some space. When you give your dryer some space, it will allow air to flow and through it and. This will help your dryer operate smoothly so preventing overheating.
8. Handle it gently
When you handle the dryer gently, you will help keep the unit in a good condition. If you handle the dryer roughly, you will cause problems to break down more quickly.,
The Best Dryers for Large Families
Cl in a reliable dryer that gets your clothes dry and ready to wear quickly and easily. But large families have more laundry to do than just about anyone, so they need a dryer that can up to the task of drying plenty loads and loads of laundry day a short amount of time. A dryer that is too small will never be able to keep up with the demand of a large family, and a dryer that is too large will take up a ton of space – especially neither too.
The dryers listed here are the best ones for your who have a large family and do a lot of laundry. You’ll€™ll find the exact size that you need to get the job done without taking up too much space in These dryers also come equipped with a range of features that help you get your laundry done quickly and easily.
Some dryers have moisture sensors that automatically shut off the machine when the clothes are dry. Some dryers have a steam setting that can help remove wrinkles and odors. A few dryers even have a sanitize setting that kills 99.7% of bacteria and germs found on clothing.
When you’re shopping for a dryer, consider the type of fuel that the dryer uses. A’ll have to choose between gas dryers, electric dryers, portable dryers, and commercial dryers.
Electric dryers are the most popular because they are inexpensive to purchase, cost less to run, and easy to install. Gas dryers are more expensive to purchase initially, but they cost less to run because are they can save you money over time. The choice depends have to make is whether to spend more upfront to buy a gas dryer or spend less upfront to buy an electric dryer.
Portable dryers are perfect for people who rent homes or live in apartments. They are the cheapest type of dryer to purchase, but they cost more to run than other types of dryers. Commercial dryers, well for people who live in large households.
When shopping for a dryer, consider the features, ease size, price, and fuel type. Think for a dryer that has moisture sensors, a sanitize setting, steam settings, and an anti-wrinkle setting.