If you’re in the market for a new washing machine, the Whirlpool WTW5105HW is a great option to consider. This top-loading machine has a 5.0 cubic foot capacity and features Whirlpool’s patented HydroMotion technology, which uses a combination of water and motion to provide a more thorough clean. The WTW5105HW also has a number of other features that make it a great choice for your laundry room, including a large door opening, a stainless steel drum, and a delay start option.
Best 10 Whirlpool Wtw5105hw
- Make sure this fits by entering your refrigerator model number
- Everydrop Filter 1 is the only filter approved by: Whirlpool, Maytag, Amana, KitchenAid and JennAir brands
- Due to a packaging refresh, packaging may vary
- Part# W10913953 Shift Actuator - 6 Pin , QTY: Pack of 1, Synchronous Motor AC 120V 60HZ 4W 30mA 3RPM CW
- It fits for Whirlpool, Kenmore, Maytag, Amana and other brands washing machine. If you're not sure whether or not a parts you're ordering fits your model, please feel free to contact with us before ordering. Include your Model number. We can verify the part will fit your model
- It replaces PS11769864, W10597177, WPW10597177, AP6037270, EAP11769864, W10815026, W10913953VP
- This part fixes the following symptoms: Pumps but will not spin. Will not agitate. Spins slowly
- Easy to install. You can look up for a YouTube video how to change the parts W10913953 , it's not hard at all. For any reason you're not completely satisfied, you can ask for a replacement or full refund
- TOP-LOAD WASHER: Large 4.2 cubic foot capacity washing machine washes more clothes, linens, and bedding in one load, and has a Deep Fill option to keep everything mixed on select cycles
- ADVANCED CLEANING: Features a triple action agitator with a Direct Drive Motor that keeps clothes moving during the wash cycle for a thorough cleaning that gets clothes cleaner
- CONVENIENT AND EASY TO USE: Allows you to conveniently load your clothes, towels, delicates, and more from the top for easy access to the stainless steel water basin
- CUSTOMIZED CLEANING MODES: Features 12 wash cycles for a custom clean, including Express Wash for quick loads and Bulky Bedding to get your bed linens and sheets fresh and clean
- IDEAL SIZE: Measures 27.5" W x 28.0" D x 37.0" H and 51.2" H when lid is open for a perfect fit in your laundry room
- Make sure this fits by entering your refrigerator model number.
- Every drop Filter 2 is the only filter approved by: Whirlpool, Maytag, Amana, KitchenAid and Jenn Air brands. For clean, fresh tasting water, replace your Whirlpool Water Filter every 6 months
- Certified to reduce 99% of lead, offering superior contaminant reduction for you and your family.
- Reduces 28 contaminants including lead, pesticides, pharmaceuticals, and waterborne parasites (NSF 401, 53 and 42 certified).
- Due to a packaging refresh, packaging may vary
- MaxFill gives you the maximum water for the ultimate clean: MaxFill options allows for the maximum water level for the selected cycle.
- Large capacity: Fit more in every load
- Quick wash cycle: Washes clothes fast.
- Five soil levels: Extra Heavy, Heavy, Medium, Light and Extra Light
- Stainless steel drum: The stainless steel drum with agitator offers durability with long-lasting performance
- Refer PDF for compatible models
- New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging
- Replace Part Numbers: W10752283, (AP5956378), W10834890，W10609476，PS10064549
- Fits Models: WTW5000DW0, WTW5000DW1, WTW7000DW0, WTW5000DW2, WTW7000DW3, WTW7000DW4, WTW7500GC0, WTW7500GC2, WTW7500GW0, WTW7500GW2,WTW8000DW0, WTW8000DW4, WTW8000DW5,7MWTW8500EC2, WTW8700EC1 , WTW8500DC4, WTW8500DC5, WTW8500DR4, WTW8500DR5, WTW8500DW4, WTW8500DW5,
- Unplug the washer and shut off the water supply before installing this part
- 【Perfect Replacement】: W10810403 lid lock Assembly is designed by heart and made by professional OEM and can perfectly replace models W10787836, W10861642, PS11722981, AP5984435, W10648012, W10787878, W10787880, W10637463, AP5999414, PS11731620, W10697793, W10632841, 4283179 etc. Partial W10810403 lid lock assembly also replace W10619844 W10059230 W11188327 W10727693 etc.
- 【Wide Compatibility】: Compatible with the following washer models: whirl-pool cabrio (WTW7000DW WTW7040DW WTW7300DW/DC WTW7500GC/GW WTW8000DW WTW8040DW WTW8500DC/DR/DW WTW8700EC), ken-more series 600 700 (110203727 110261324 110271324 110281324 110281334 110291324 110291334) and may-tag bravos xl (MVWB755DW MVWB757JW MVWB765FC/FW MVWB766FW MVWB835DC/DW MVWB855DC/DW MVWB865GC/GW) etc. NOTE: Only fit for partial kenmore series 600 700, may-tag bravos xl, whirl-pool cabrio washer. Please check carefully whether your washer model is the same as our compatible models in the pictures.
- 【High-Quality material】: W10810403 lid lock assembly is made from tough, durable, high heat resistance PBT material, meets and exceed the OEM standards. The 6-color wire harness is made of pure copper wire and the durable upgraded rubber layer can better protect the harness. These ensure the long-lasting performance and long service life of W10810403 lid lock assembly.
- 【Easy to install】: Installation is simple. After watching a video on Youtube, you can easily install the OEM W10810403 lid lock assembly to fix your washer with only a screwdriver, and the whole repair process takes less than 30 minutes, saving you time and money. Fix the following symptoms: ①Washer is flashing F5, F5 E1, F5 E3 error code. ②Washer does not spin. ③Lid or door won't open or close. ④Lid opens during wash and spin cycles. ⑤Washer manual indicates lid lock malfunction.
- 【10 Years Warranty】: We’re very confident in the quality and Service life of W10810403 lid lock assembly and Feikeer always provide a 10 year warranty. For any reason you are not satisfied, you can unconditionally request a full refund or a free replacement（You don't need to return the old one). If you have any questions, you can contact us at any time. We will give you a satisfactory reply within 12 hours.
- 🛑 IMPORTANT NOTE: Please check the model number carefully before ordering. If you are unsure about the compatibility, you can send us your washer model number, we will help you confirm if it fits or not.
- ✅ MODEL NUMBER: W10913953 Washer Shift Actuator (AC 120V, 60Hz, 4W, 30mA, 3RPM, CW). If you are unsure about the compatibility, you can send us your washer model number, we will help you confirm if it fits or not.
- ✅ EASY TO INSTALL: It is made exactly fit for most top name brands (Whirlpool, Maytag, Kenmore, Amana, Crosley, Admiral, Inglish), and replaces part numbers: AP6037270, W10815026, W10913953VP, PS11769864, WPW10597177, W10597177, 49TYZ-E120A1.
- ✅ FIT MODELS: [Kenmore] - 11020222511, 11020232710, 11020232711, 11020362811, 11021112020, 11022332511, 11022352512, 11025122810, 11025132412 1105142512, etc. [Whirlpool] - 1CWTW4705GW0, 2DWTW4740YQ1, 2DWTW4815GW0, 7MWET4027HW0, 7MWTW1604DM2, 7MWTW4915EW1, 7MWTW9919DM2, 8TWTW4955JW0, CAW35114GW1, etc. [Maytag] - MVW6230HC0, MVW6230HW0, MVW6230RHW0, MVWC415EW2, MVWC416FW0, etc.
- ✅ PREMIUM QUALITY: The replacement part is made from durable high-quality material and well-tested by the manufacturer - Meets OEM standards - Ensure long-lasting and effective performance. This part fixes the following symptoms: Pumps but will not spin | Will not agitate | Spins slowly.
- ✅ [ PRODUCT SPECIFICATION ]: The washer actuator W10913953 shifts the splutch and monitors the position of the splutch. The W10913953 shift actuator specification:120 VOLTS , 4W, 60 HZ QTY:1 Pack .The product conforms to the original factory
- ✅[FIX SYMPTOM]:The W10913953 Washer Actuator can fix the following symptoms:☛will not start☛unusual noises☛pumps but will not spin☛will not agitate, pins slowly
- ✅ [ REPLACEMENT PART ]: This w10913953 washer actuator work With Major Brands , replaces:W10597177 WPW10597177 AP6037270 W10815026 W10913953VP PS11769864. We can verify the part will fit your model
- ✅ [EASY TO INSTALL ]: The actuator was very easy to install. It only takes about 10 minutes .Pls unplug the washer before installing this part. Wear work gloves to protect your hands
- ✅[AFTER-SALES SERVICE]: Fetechmate attaches great importance to the buyer's shopping experience. If you are dissatisfied with the product, plz click the button "Ask a question" on our storefront or in "YOUR ORDER" options click the "contact seller", you can contact us for refund in time. We are here for you sincerely
What is the Best Whirlpool Top Load Washer?
Cleaning your washer drain trap is also can be called as a preventative home maintenance task as it will keep your washing machine in pristine condition.
washer drain trap is a part of your washing machine that is all the dirt, grime, and debris that is released during the laundering process. As such, it needs to be cleaned regularly.
You can also see it when you opened the front door of your washing machine. It has a white cap at the top which can be removed by pulling it up. This cap is connected called a filter.
Next, you have to use a piece of cloth and wipe the remaining dirt and debris that is stuck in the washer drain trap.
Then, you can use water to rinse the washer drain trap. It is important that all residue will be removed before closing the cover.
To avoid the possibility of any blockage, you can also put a little drops of detergent into the washer drain trap to facilitate the cleaning process.
Finally, you need to place the washer drain trap cover back into its original position and secure it tightly.
How to Choose the Right Whirlpool Top Load Washer?
One of the dirtiest spots in your kitchen may be where spot you haven’t realized needs cleaning. Learn how to clean your washer drain trap with either vinegar and baking soda or bleach.
1. Remove the Drain Trap
Shut off your water and unscrew the hose from the wall. Carefully pull the trap out and place it on a towel. Use the towel to wipe around the opening of the trap to remove any water.
2. Pour in the Cleaning Agent
Pour 1 cup of either vinegar or bleach into the drain trap. Allow it to sit for 10 minutes.
3. Removing the Trap
After 10 minutes, use a clean container to remove the vinegar or bleach. If you used bleach, you should run water through the drain to rinse out the bleach.
How to Install a Whirlpool Top Load Washer?
The Whirlpool WTW5105HW is a top-loading washer that has 5.0 cu. Ft. capacity which wash all of your most used items. It features a fresh finish, electronic controls, and a large LED display for settings. The 14 9 not stop there! It also features a true steam cycle, multiple-temp wash, wash dry, and 9 softener refresh. This model is Energy Star certified to save you money and energy while still giving you a great wash.
The installation of a Whirlpool WTW5105HW may a breeze. I was able to complete this process in about an hour with not too much difficulty. I would recommend having a helper available because this can be a heavy appliance and will need to be lifted and positioned.
Step 1: I unboxed the washer and laid out all the pieces and removed any plastic wrapping.
Step 2: I slid the washer into place where I wanted it located.
Step 3: I installed the 2 rear legs to the washer.
Step 4: I then attached the drain hose to the back of the washer and ran it to the drain pipe.
Step 5: I then attached the water supply hoses to the back of the washer.
Step 6: I then attached the electrical cord to the back of the washer and plugged it in.
Step 7: I then turned on the water supply and washer for any leaks.
Step 8: I then leveled the washer by adjusting the feet.
Step 9: After leveling the washer, I then added the shock absorbers to the back legs legs.
Step 10: I then tested the washer functions turning it on and doing a test load.
How to Troubleshoot a Whirlpool Top Load Washer?
If you’re having issues with your Whirlpool washer, here are some troubleshooting tips that may help.
1. Check the power source
There problems are common with washing machines. It’s important that you washer is connected to a power source that supplies sufficient voltage and hertz. If you’ve had a power outage recently, it’s possible the out isn’t supplying enough power to the your washing machine. Also, check that the plug is not damaged or wet and that the cord breaker is operating properly.
2. Check the water supply. Ensure common issue, insufficient water supply will cause your washing machine to fill slowly. Make sure that houseoff valves are fully open. They good tip here is to also test the hot and cold water levels by having someone operate the washing machine while you’re checking the water levels.
3. Check the hoses. Be hoses can become bent, kinked, or clogged. If you notice a bulging hose or replace sure’s a probably clogged. Also make sure the drain hose is not clogged or kinked and that it is not extended more than 96 inches.4 feet).
4. Check the lid switch. The lid switch is a safety feature in washing machines. ensures that the washer door is closed while the machine is in. If the lid switch is broken, the washer won’t start. To check that the lid switch is working properly, just activate the machine machine and press down on the lid. If the washing machine starts filling with water, then know the lid switch is working and the problem is either a bad timer or faulty wiring.
5. Check the overload protector. The overload protector is designed to protect you from power outages by breaking circuit if there’s excessive power surges. If test if your washer’s overload protector is working, plug in a lamp or another appliance that’s known to work into to the same outlet. Then, reset your washer’s circuit breaker or unplug the unit for one minute. Then reset the circuit breaker or plug the washer back in. If your lamp or other small appliance works, it means that the washer’s overload protector has cut off power to your the washer.
How to Clean a Whirlpool Top Load Washer?
Your Whirlpool® washing machine is an essential part of your family’s day-to-day life. Our machines are built to last, but they still need a little TLC. We’ll walk you through how simple steps to clean your top load washer.
Step 1: Clean the Washer Tub
To clean the washer tub:
Useipe around the door opening run a wash cycle with vinegar
Step 2: Clean the Top and Front of Washer
Yourfully wipe around the door area, making sure to remove any excess moisture
Step 3: Clean the Dispensers
Remove any debris from the dispensers with a damp cloth.
Step 4: Check the Inside of the Door
Wipe around the door seal and the edge of the door with a cloth.
Step 5: Clean the Inside of the Washer
With all items the washer parts cleaned, you can run a Self Clean cycle. You can find this option by pressing the Self Clean button or by turning the cycle knob to Self Clean and then pressing Start.