Are you looking for refrigerator that’s not too tall for your kitchen counter or too big for your kitchen cupboards?
Check out this list to find the best counter depth refrigerator that meets the needs of all your family members and fits in your kitchen.
Best 10 What Is Refrigerator Counter Depth
What Is Refrigerator Counter Depth Features
Cooluli Skincare Mini Fridge for Bedroom - Car, Office Desk & Dorm Room - Portable 4L/6 Can Electric Plug In Cooler & Warmer for Food, Drinks, Beauty & Makeup - 12v AC/DC & Exclusive USB Option, Pink
35 used from $31.69
- CONVENIENT + LIGHTWEIGHT: The Cooluli Classic 4-liter thermo-electric cooler/warmer mini fridge sports a matte finish and a modern profile that’s perfectly portable. This unit measures: 7.25" W x 10.25" D x 10.75" H and weighs 4 lbs. The Inner dimensions are 5.3" L x 5.7" D x 8.3" H
- MULTIPLE FUNCTIONS + USES: The Classic 4-L is super-versatile. Use it anywhere to store food, drinks, beer, snacks, breast milk, insulin, skincare and medications
- PERFECT FOR SKINCARE & BEAUTY ESSENTIALS: Store your skincare, personal care & beauty product faves! From moisturizers to masks… serums to creams…& everything in between!
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: The unique semiconductor operation is energy-efficient, ultra-quiet and 100% environmentally friendly
- AC + DC + USB: The Cooluli Classic-4L covers all your bases! AC and DC power cords are included for indoor or outdoor use, plus it comes with a USB cord for ultra-flexibility
Choose Your Foods: Food Lists for Diabetes
4 used from $2.19
|Number Of Pages||65|
COMFEE 3.3 Cubic Feet Solo Series Retro Refrigerator Sleek Appearance HIPS Interior, Energy Saving, Adjustable Legs, Temperature Thermostat Dial, Removable Shelf, Perfect for Home/Dorm/Garage [Black]
- Retro Design – Comfee Solo Series refrigerator features a sleek retro design with a classic handle and modern technology including a R600a energy efficient compressor to cool food faster with less energy.
- Capacity - Compact Size, Timeless Look. This 3.3 Cu.Ft retro fridge can easily store your favorite drinks and food while complimenting your space with its small footprint.
- Self-closing Hinge Door – Equipped with an auto close door hinge when the door is left within 110 degrees one to help you save energy and keeps the cool air in. Tip: Use your hand to ensure the door is fully closed.
- HIPS Interior Material - The inside of the refrigerator is composed of a healthy HIPS material, a food-grade environmental material, which can keep your food fresher for longer.
- One Year Warranty - Come with 1-year Gold Warranty for parts and labors, 2 years with compressor parts.
Little Tikes First Oven Realistic Pretend Play Appliance for Kids, Play Kitchen with 11 Accessories and Realistic Cooking Sounds, Unique Toy Multi-Color, Ages 2+
3 used from $44.04
- INTERACTIVE TOY: This realistic toy oven is designed so kids can pretend they're cooking and baking as if they're using the real thing for hours of pretend play fun
- REALISTIC KITCHEN ROLE PLAYING: This oven is packed with realistic sounds: burners igniting, water boiling, sizzling, and timers ringing. Other realistic features include the stovetop lights up, the buttons really work, the oven light turns on when the door is opened, the oven shelf is removable, and the burner dials turn
- ENCOURAGE IMAGINATION: Pretending to prepare food and do other chores helps kids gain a sense of responsibility
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: Includes 11 realistic cooking accessories: 4 cookies, a cookie sheet, a fried egg, a piece of bacon, a steak, a frying pan, a spatula, and a towel
- GREAT FOR SMALL SPACES: Easy to set up to its full size (15.5” wide x 11.5” deep x 20.5” tall)
Whynter BR-130SB Internal Fan Beverage Refrigerators, Black/Stainless Steel
$279.00 in stock
3 used from $267.84
- SPACE SAVING STORAGE:120 standard 12 oz. cans. 5 slide-out adjustable wire shelves: Top shelf: 15 can capacity, Second shelf: 15 can capacity, Third shelf: 15 can capacity, Fourth shelf: 25 can capacity, Fifth shelf: 25 can capacity, Bottom section: 25 can capacity. Offering a compact and powerful cooling solution ideal for your entertaining needs.
- MODERN DESIGN: Stainless Steel trimmed glass door with sleek black cabinet with a reversible door, pro-style stainless steel towel bar handle and soft interior LED lighting with on/off switch. Adds an elegant and practical function to your space.
- POWERFUL COOLING: Mechanical temperature control with a temperature range from high 30ºf – mid 60ºf, powerful fan-circulated compressor cooling system creates an evenly-cooled space ensuring consistent temperatures throughout the cabinet.
- Noise Level: < 44 dBA; Voltage: 115V /60Hz; Power: 85 watts / 1.3 Amps
- Freestanding setup; product Dimensions: 33″ H x 17″ W x 18.5″ D (20.5″ D with handle installed)
Keto After 50: A Complete Plan For Staying Healthy, Eating Well, and Losing Weight
$12.89 in stock
22 used from $3.44
|Number Of Pages||152|
Kenmore 36" Side-by-Side Refrigerator and Freezer with 25 Cubic Ft. Total Capacity, Stainless Steel
1 used from $1,220.00
- SLIM FREEZER AND REFRIGERATOR COMBO: 25 cubic ft. side-by-side fridge and freezer provides ample fresh and frozen food storage in a slim design and features a dual pad ice and water dispenser
- CONVENIENT STORAGE: Features 15.46 cubic ft. of interior refrigerated space for fresh foods and 9.11 cubic ft. of freezer storage for frozen foods, and has gallon-size door bins for taller, wider items
- EASY ACCESS SHELVING: Adjustable, easy-to-clean shelving gives you more shelf space for easier organizing, and can accommodate tall wine bottles and wide juice jugs for customizable food storage
- KEEPS PRODUCE FRESH: Clear bottom plastic crisper drawer is humidity controlled for fresher and crispier fruits and vegetables, and slides out easily for removal of produce
- COMPACT SIZE: Measures 35.5" W x 33.81" D x 68.63" H for a perfect fit in smaller kitchens
Diabetes & Carb Counting For Dummies (For Dummies (Lifestyle))
42 used from $4.54
Frigidaire EFR751, 2 Door Apartment Size Refrigerator with Freezer, 7.2 cu ft, Platinum Series, Stainless Steel, 7.5
$452.99 in stock
- This chic unit features easy-to-use mechanical controls
- Food is easy to find in the crisper which has a glass cover
- Refrigerator offers 3 adjustable, slide-out glass shelves, one transparent vegetable crisper, four- clear door shelves. Includes two front mount adjustable leveling legs and two castors mounted at the back to allow for easy movement
- Adjustable Thermostat.CFC free
- Fridge and Freezer with Interior Light
Frigidaire 17.4 Cu. Ft. 4 Door Refrigerator in Brushed Steel with Adjustable Freezer Storage
$999.00 in stock
- 4 DOOR DESIGN: Allows you to organize and store your fresh and frozen foods to easily find what you need
- PRESERVE FRESHNESS: TwinTech dual evaporators help preserve the freshness of your refrigerated and frozen foods
- ADJUSTABLE FREEZER STORAGE: Maximize your freezer storage space, easily organize, and find frozen foods with 4 pull out freezer bins and 2 pull out freezer drawers
- DIGITAL DISPLAY: Easily adjust your refrigerator and freezer settings from the digital display control panel on the exterior refrigerator door
- 2 ADJUSTABLE GLASS SHELVES: Organize and customize your refrigerator with 2 Space Wise adjustable glass shelves
What Is Refrigerator Counter Depth Reviews
Counter depth refrigerators are a great option when you’re trying to maximize space in your kitchen. They fit flush with the countertop, so you don’t have any wasted space. They also have a smaller footprint, so they don’t take up as much room in your kitchen.
They also come with lots of features like a water and ice dispenser, temperature sensors, and Sabbath mode settings. There’s also a variety of styles available for you to choose from.
What Is Refrigerator Counter Depth Buying Guide
A counter depth refrigerator is a great option if you want a sleek look in your kitchen and don’t have a lot of space. They are about 24 inches deep, compared to traditional refrigerators that are 30 inches deep. This can be a great option if you have a small kitchen or if you want to save some space.
When shopping for a counter depth refrigerator, there are a few things to keep in mind. First, make sure that the model you choose will fit in your space. You also need to decide what features are important to you. Counter depth refrigerators typically come with either French doors or a freezer on the bottom. If you want an ice maker, make sure that the model you choose includes one.
Finally, consider your budget when shopping for a counter depth refrigerator.
Which What Is Refrigerator Counter Depth are Best to Buy ?
1. What Is a Counter-Depth Refrigerator? | Whirlpool
What is a counter-depth refrigerator? A counter-depth refrigerator is around 24-25 inches deep, about 9-10 inches less than a standard fridge. This is about the same depth as most kitchen counters, which means a counter-depth fridge will sit virtually flush with countertops, allowing you to create a seamless, built-in look with your cabinets.
2. The Pros and Cons of a Counter-Depth Refrigerator
A counter-depth refrigerator is a full-size model with or without a freezer compartment. This style of a refrigerator has become quite popular but there are pros and cons to consider before shopping for one.
3. What Is a Counter-Depth Refrigerator? | AJ Madison
A counter-depth refrigerator is a refrigerator designed to line up with standard kitchen cabinets. Only the doors and handles will stick out beyond the kitchen cabinets for a sophisticated and polished look. The case depth of a counter-depth refrigerator model is 24 inches. In comparison, a standard or full-size refrigerator is 6 inches deeper, which makes it stick out farther from the …
4. What is a Counter-Depth Refrigerator? | Maytag
A counter-depth refrigerator is closer to the depth of your kitchen countertops (24-30 inches, not including handles), and therefore, has a shallower depth than traditional refrigerators (30-36 inches). To compensate for their narrower depth, counter-depth fridges are typically wider and a bit taller than traditional fridges. …
5. Counter Depth Refrigerator Dimensions Guide – The Spruce
Counter Depth Refrigerator Dimensions Guide. Standard refrigerators are typically 32 to 36 inches deep or more, and since countertops are normally about 25 inches deep (24 inches for the base cabinet with a 1-inch overhang) this means that a standard refrigerator will stick out from adjoining countertops by 6 inches or more.
6. What Is the Depth of a Counter-Depth Refrigerator? – AJ Madison
The standard depth for countertops is 24 inches, measured from the wall to the counter’s edge. Remember that backsplashes aren’t always included in that measurement, and tiled counters can also make a slight difference. Most counter-depth refrigerators are about 24″ deep, excluding the door and handles. The door and handles add a lot of depth.
7. What Does Counter Depth Mean For A Refrigerator? (Surprising Answer)
The only difference between counter depth and standard depth refrigerators is their size. Standard depth refrigerators are typically about a foot deeper at 35-36 inches compared to counter depth at 24-25 inches. However, 30 inches seems to be the dividing line between the depths, with some models of both standard and counter depth refrigerators …
8. Counter-Depth Refrigerator Dimensions & Sizes | Whirlpool
The tallest counter-depth refrigerators can range anywhere between 72 and 80 inches high. With a height of 72 inches, this tall Whirlpool ® Counter-Depth Refrigerator fits the bill for spaces that can handle the extra height. Similar heights of 70 ⅛ -71 ⅞ inches are also available in this selection of tall counter-depth refrigerators …
9. Counter-Depth vs Standard-Depth Refrigerators
Counter-depth refrigerators are smaller than standard refrigerators, making them great for kitchens that have narrow walkways. Samsung refrigerator models include most prominent selection of counter depth style. There are a few disadvantages to counter-depth refrigerators, including their cost. Manufacturers make fewer counter-depth products …
10. Best Counter Depth Refrigerator of 2022: Reviews & Ratings
The Samsung RF18A5101SR refrigerator is a 33″ wide counter-depth refrigerator, which makes it ideal for urban apartments. Yet the 18 cu. ft. interior space is adequate for most families, and the filtered water ice maker is a great bonus.
11. How Deep is a Counter-Depth Refrigerator?
The name “counter-depth” was coined because the refrigerator sits at the same level as the kitchen counter. That being said, if you are wondering how deep a counter-depth refrigerator is, it is typically 30 inches deep. Traditional refrigerators, on the other hand, are usually about 36 inches deep. But counter-depth fridges tend to be wider …
12. What is a Counter-Depth Refrigerator? | Wayfair
Counter-depth refrigerators are named for the dimensions of their depth. They are typically around 24″ to 25″ deep, which is the depth of standard countertops. The name “counter-depth” refrigerator is not synonymous with “shallow-depth” refrigerators. While a shallow-depth refrigerator may be a counter-depth refrigerator, the opposite …
13. Counter-depth refrigerator vs. standard: What’s the difference?
On average, a typical standard-depth (aka full-size) refrigerator measures about 70 inches in height by 35.75 inches in width by 30 inches in depth, not counting the door or its handles.
14. What Is A Counter-Depth Refrigerator? – The Kitchen Furniture
What Exactly Is A Counter-depth Refrigerator? As the name suggests, a counter-depth refrigerator is designed to be as close to the depth of your countertops as possible. Traditionally, a countertop is roughly between 24 and 30 inches in depth. This means that counter-depth refrigerators are slightly shallower than traditional fridges.
15. Counter Depth Refrigerator vs. Standard: What’s the Difference?
A standard depth refrigerator typically ranges anywhere between 22 to 30 cubic feet -again, depending on the brand. So as you can see, while the counter depth refrigerator is more streamlined, the standard depth refrigerator offers more interior space for perishables. Some homeowners may have the additional garage space or a basement to …
16. What Is A Counter Depth Refrigerator || 5 Top Recommendations
A counter depth refrigerator is a fridge that has its front and sides flush with the cabinet or counter above. Counter-depth refrigerators are generally 33-40″ wide, depending on the manufacturer and model. The counter-depth refrigerators fit into almost any kitchen setting (with varying difficulty).
17. The Best Counter-Depth Refrigerators of 2022 – Top Picks by Bob Vila
Frigidaire 36 in. French Door Refrigerator. With so many great features, this Frigidaire refrigerator is an excellent counter-depth option. Considered the best counter-depth French Door …
18. What Does Counter Depth Mean For A Refrigerator  Bestesia Guide
The term “counter depth” refers to a kitchen counter which measures 32-inches in length. Counter-depth is also known as kitchen wall or flush refrigerator because its sides and back are flat against the wall, making it possible for the unit to be placed directly behind the kitchen counter without sticking out. This type of refrigerator is …
19. Counter Depth vs. Standard Depth Refrigerators | KitchenAid
What is a Counter Depth Refrigerator? Most counter depth refrigerators, including KitchenAid brand counter depth refrigerators, are around 24-30 inches deep. While shallower than a standard size fridge, it offers a seamless configuration between your kitchen cabinets, without having to remodel.
20. Best Counter Depth Refrigerator in 2022: Top 12 From 88 Reviews
LG LFCC22426S 22.8 Cu. Ft. French Door Counter-Depth Refrigerator. View on Amazon. SCORE. 9.6. AI Score. This score ranges from 0 to 10. And it is achieved by our expert analysis combined with real-time data from the product itself and how customers reviewed that product. There is no influence from any manufacturers in calculating this score.
21. What is the Difference between Counter Depth Vs Standard Depth …
The crucial opposite between a counter depth refrigerator VS standard depth refrigerator is the depth of the device. So, the housewives must pick the option that can match the kitchen cabinetry perfectly. This article will compare counter depth VS standard depth refrigerators to give you the most correct information.
22. Question: What Is The Difference Between Standard Depth And Counter …
What is the advantage of a counter depth refrigerator? More room: Get more room to open the doors of your refrigerator without bumping into something. Extra floor space: A counter-depth refrigerator can make it easy to get around the kitchen, even with multiple cooks. Easy access: The shallower depth of a counter-depth refrigerator means easy …
23. How Deep Is A Counter Depth Refrigerator – Kitchen Infinity
A counter depth refrigerator is a standard width fridge that has shallower depth, which allows it to fit in tight spaces like kitchens with limited space. They are typically about 2 inches narrower than traditional models and have an overall depth of 24 inches. The extra room from the reduced depth can be used for storage in the kitchen or …
24. Built-In vs Counter Depth Refrigerator: Pros and Cons
A counter depth refrigerator is a freestanding unit with a body that is the depth of the counter (24 inches), but the doors protrude past that at least 2 inches. Since it is freestanding, it can go pretty much anywhere. It can be placed against a wall by itself, or between cabinets. There are even cabinets made to house a counter depth …
25. What Is Counter Depth Refrigerator? – Water Filter Technologies
What Is Counter-Depth Refrigerator? A counter depth refrigerator is a refrigerator model that has a depth of 24 to 27 inches. It can be ideal for those who have limited space and also for those who want the look and feel of a built-in appliance, as opposed to a bulky and unsightly one. Why choose counter depth fridge: