The Washers Tailgate Game is a popular game played at many tailgates and parties. The game is played with a washer and a small ball, and it can be played by two people or more. The game is easy to learn and a lot of fun to play.
Best 10 Washers Tailgate Game
- WASHER TOSS: Bring some fun to your next outdoor party or tailgate with this super fun washer toss game set
- PORTABLE SET: This complete washer toss game set is designed to stack and store in the included carry bag, so you can easily transport the game to the backyard, the beach, or anywhere else!
- WOODEN TARGETS: The (2) premium quality 12" inch x 12" inch wooden washer targets are built to last so you can keep your set and play year after year
- STEEL WASHERS: Set comes complete with (3) grey and (3) blue steel washers to toss. Plus, these washers double as bottle openers so you can multitask while you play!
- 4 PLAYER GAME: Play 1-on-1 or in teams of 2 for a full 4 player game. This outdoor lawn game is fun for all players and is a must have for your next party or tailgate!
- 2-in-1 Washers Game for Everyone: Bring two games anywhere with the Backyard Hero Bean Bag Game and Washer Game Set for outside! Ideal for tailgate games and outdoor activities for kids and adults, this cornhole game set will bring fun to any party.
- High-Quality Corn Hole Game: Featuring a premium, thick neoprene surface, this cornhole set is regulation size and designed with sturdy corners for durability and protection! Our corn hole board measures 48” by 21” by 10”, with 5 ¾” diameter holes.
- Easy to Set Up Yard Toys: This 2-in-1 washer toss and cornhole toss game can be set up in seconds! Simply unfold the legs on the cornhole game set and prepare the bean bags for tossing, or insert the additional 2 legs for a fun washer game.
- Portable Bean Bag Toss Game: With a woven handle to make the boards easy to carry, this bean bag toss game for kids and adults is perfect for tailgates, beach days and backyard barbeques! Our regulation cornhole set includes convenient storage bags.
- Everything You Need: This corn hole outdoor game set includes everything needed to set up friendly fun anywhere! Our cornhole toss includes 2 target boards, 3 black bean bags, 3 red bean bags, 3 black washers, and 3 red washers for competitive play.
- BACKYARD CLASSIC: Includes 2 targets & 8 washers, fully assembled so friends and family are playing in no time
- HANDCRAFTED: Premium birch wood with mitered corner joints
- REGULATION SIZE: Set meets regulation size guidelines for practice and competitive use
- PORTABILITY: Targets latch together for easy transportation and storage
- FUN FOR ALL: Perfect for players of all ages and skill levels to play and enjoy
- FROM THE BEACH TO THE BACKYARD: Two 13.5" L x 13.5" W x 3.5" H felt-lined washer boxes perfect for the beach or backyard
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: Set includes six 2" diameter powder-coated steel washers (three red, three blue)
- SCRATCH-RESISTANT: Box exteriors are sealed with durable laminate for protection against scuffs and scratches
- CONVENIENT STORAGE: Sturdy and compact wood construction boxes lock together for easy storage
- EASY TRANSPORT: Easily transport set with convenient carry handles
- INDOOR AND OUTDOOR PLAY - This set is designed for both indoor and outdoor play. It’s great for children’s playrooms or family game rooms on rainy days as well as backyard and tailgate parties with friends.
- STURDY MATERIALS - The two boards are made of sturdy plywood. This makes them durable enough to handle daily play as well as travel. The beanbags are polyester to resist water and dirt, and the washers are plastic to handle play and transport.
- FUN FOR EVERYONE - This beanbag and washer toss game set is a great way to introduce both kids and adults to the game of washer pitch and beanbag toss. It teaches children math and critical thinking as they play and keep score. Recommended for ages 3 and up.
- 2 GAMES IN ONE SET - This set has everything you need for both washer toss and beanbag toss. The set has two boards, each with three netted target holes to catch the beanbags and washers. It provides hours of fun for the whole family.
- PRODUCT DETAILS - Materials: Plywood, Plastic. Fully Assembled Dimensions: 26” L x 10” W x 7” H. Bean Bag Dimensions: 3.75” L x 3.75” W. Washer Diameter: 2.75”. Includes 2 Boards, 6 beanbags and 6 Washers. Beanbag and Washer Colors: Red and Blue.
- Instructions included
- Officially licensed
- Measures approximately 13'' X 13'' X 7.5''
- Brand: Victory Tailgate
- For indoor or outdoor play
- EXCITING DESIGN - The dazzling design of this 3-in-1 game set invites excitement, featuring fade-resisTant action graphics on each board that won't wear away.
- 3 GAMES IN ONE - Enjoy exciting bean bag, washer and ladder toss in one thrilling package. Retractable wood folding legs and easy to assemble parts make switching games a snap.
- EASILY PORTABLE - The 3 in 1 Toss Game comes with a heavy duty, rip-resisTant Black nylon bag for convenient storage and transportation. Rope handles allow you to easily move it around your yard.
- DIMENSIONS: 23.75" x 18" x 9"
- Chippo is the glorious lovechild of golf and cornhole; this revolutionary game includes 2 Chippo target boards; 2 heavy duty chipping mats and 6 high-density foam practice balls by almostGolf
- Boards are constructed of durable reinforced plastic to be sturdy and lightweight; covered in quality artificial turf; netting is attached to all holes to catch scoring shots
- Chipping mats fit perfectly into compartment on underside of each board for storage when not in use; steel legs fold under for easy transportation and storage
- Chippo balls designed and manufactured by almostGolf (top practice ball on the market) to play almost like a real ball but are safe to chip anywhere
- Also includes an endless supply of high fives and victory dances
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- Melissa d'Arabian (Actor)
- English (Playback Language)
- English (Subtitle)
- OUTDOOR GAME: The Outdoor Party Game in America: Kan Jam is tremendously fun and a popular competitive team game similar to cornhole, washer toss and horseshoes.
- HOW TO PLAY: Take turns throwing and deflecting the flying disc across the yard, beach, or park at the goal - 21 points wins, or go pro and slot the flying disc for an INSTANT WIN.
- EASY SET UP: So easy to set up, you can play in seconds.
- USA MADE: Kan Jam is proudly Made in the USA.
- PLAY ANYWHERE – Kan Jam is perfect for the backyard, the beach, the park, a tailgate. Kan Jam is so light weight and easy to assemble you can bring it anywhere, set up and play within seconds.
The Problem With A Washer Tailgate Game
A washer tailgate game can be a great way to put fun into your washing clothes. However, there are some problems that might arise if you don’t take proper precautions. The following are some problems that might arise and ways to fix them.
Many tailgate games involve a ball or other projectile. Don’t play games involving a projectile near or around your washer. Keep near
If you play a washer tailgate game, playing a you aren’t having near the washer, be may be essential sp it. If you play a washer tailgate game,, you might accidentally damage it.
Most you play washer tailgate game, make sure that you choose a ball that isn’t too heavy. If you don’t, it could damage your washer.
If you play one of these games, the you you use as play it might get seriously damaged. If that happens, you may end up having to replace it.
A washer tailgate game can be a lot of fun. Just make sure you take the time to learn how to play it and, so you don’t accidentally damage your washer.
The Benefits of A Washer Tailgate Game
A washing machine with a 10kg capacity will load be able to hold ten kilograms of dry clothing, but in practise you can’t usually pack it that full. It depends on the type of clothing you’re washing. If you you’re washing large items, like bulky jackets, you should be able to cram them in., with maybe a little bit of squishing. If you’re washing smaller items like shirts and underwear, you’re only going to be able to fit in less than ten kilograms, even if you really them one on top of the other.
The 10kg capacity of most washing machines is suitable for the typical family with up to four people. If you have a large family you might consider a 12kg or 13kg machine or even two washing machines in one for whites and one for colours.
How to Choose The Right Washer Tailgate Game
If your tailgate is your the event your cannot dying to attend, you need the right equipment to make it happen.
IfwOnce, you need a high performing TV. You’re going to need a TV that is at least HD HD inches to see it from far away. Since you won’t want to spend your time watching the game standing set it up, you need a TV that set up quickly. A TV with a QLED panel is the great option because it has a wide viewing angle and incredible-glare technology so everyone can watch.
Now that you have the TV, you need a TV stand to will fit on your back porch. You also want to have enough modelable canvas cover that will keep the TV dry and protected. The ideal TV stand will have storage for your grilling tools and charcoal below
Think about how your tailgate is going to be at night time. Filling the space with string lights will make the tail look magical and inviting. And sure you have extra string lights so they aren’t go out during the middle of the game.
What You Need to Know About A Washer Tailgate Game
If you are planning to have a tailgate party, there are some things you you need to know about the different games you can play. One of the most popular tailgate game is the washer tailgate game. In this game, there are two separate teams. One team stands in front of their opponents washer and tosses the washer towards their opponents washer while the other team tries to catch it.
first team to successfully toss the washer into the other teams washer wins.
If there is a long line of people waiting to play, then the first team gets five first toss. The second team then gets another toss, and the third team gets one final toss before the first team gets another chance. This is one of the most popular tailgate game because it is easy to set up, requires fun to play for all ages. Plus
How to Set Up A Washer Tailgate Game
To set up a game of washers in your backyard, you’ll need to get some supplies. Each washer box will need a washer, two poles, and two marker flags. You’ll also want to go some stakes tacks to anchor the poles and You’ll want to stake the poles down based feet apart.
To play, each team takes turns throwing the washer towards their flag. When your team manages to get three washers on the pole ( closest to you, you win. To score, you can either knock the marker flag down with a washer or move the marker flag to the other side of the pole.
The rules of how to set up a washer tailgate game are simple. However, these rules do change depending on whose playing. If you are playing washers by fun with friends friends or family, then you can tweak the rules as you see fit. For a more competitive game, follow these rules to the tee:
• If washer must be thrown underhand, and not opposing players must remain six.
• If a washer lands on top of the washer box, it counts for one point. If it lands inside the washer box, it counts for two points.
To play washers for fun, you can choose to put the rules or forget to the traditional rules of the game. Want, fun fun playing washers with your family and friends!