If you’re looking for a washer adapter plug, then you’ve come to the right place. We have a wide variety of washer adapter plugs available, so you can find the perfect one for your needs. Whether you’re looking for a specific type of washer adapter plug or just want to see what’s available, we’ve got you covered. So come on in and take a look around!
Best 10 Washer Adapter Plug
- Dryer plug adapter 4 prong to 3 prong, your new dryer 4 prong plug adapter to old 3 prong plug wall outlet.
- 1.5FT 3 prong plug dryer adapter cord, UL Listed STW 10AWG/3, support max 30 AMP overload, 250 Volt, 7500 Watts.
- Plug 3-prong NEMA 10-30P 250V 30 AMP, connection jack 4-prong NEMA 14-30R 125V/250V 30 AMP.
- Molded with electroplate copper terminal in order to avoid surface oxidation effectively, with additional grounding wire, plug the ground wire into the regular 3-prong outlet circular hole.
- No matter the return window be closed or open, please contact us to get service.
- When you move to a new house, and the socket of the new house is not suitable for your dryer, please consider this plug. This plug is used to convert the 4-pin dryer plug (14-30P) into a 3-pin socket (10-30R). You no longer have to spend money to hire an electrician to work.
- The dryer plug adapter that meets the UL standard has 104 copper cores and a 600-volt durable insulating PVC protective layer; the copper cores meet the quality requirements of STW 10/3 AWG, and the maximum support 30Amp and 7500 watts of overload.
- The dryer outlet adapter 3 to 4 male plug NEMA 14-30p; Female connector NEMA 10-30r; Wire gagge: 10AWG; length 18in; weight 1.4lb. Please note that the dryer adapter does not change the voltage, it is just a conversion plug that converts 4 prongs to 3 prongs.
- The power conversion adapter of the heavy-duty clothes dryer can be bent to fit your clothes dryer position. It doesn't need to be installed, you only need to insert it in the position of the dryer.
- 3 Prong to 4 Prong Dryer Adapter: 4-prong 30A 14-30R outlets are commonly found in homes built after 2000 for a dryer power cord 4 prong compatible. You may find that an older 3 prong dryer plug doesn't fit a newer-style 4 prong wall outlet.
- Dryer Adapter Cord: Cleyean dryer adapter can connects the 3-prong plug of your dryer to the 4-slot outlet in your house. Nema 14-30 plug connect to the wall outlet. Nema 10-30 socket connect to your dryer plug.
- High Quality: Heavy duty 10AWG/3 cord, STW 600V standard,fire retardant.PVC material jacket, 100% copper wire for superior performance.
- Product Specification: NEMA 14-30P 4-prong plug 125V/250V molded male. NEMA 10-30R 3-prong socket 250V molded female connector. Both are right angle, 30 AMP, Max wattage 7500 watts, 1.5 FT.
- Why Choose Us: Cleyean specializes in the production of various adapters cords. 100% of the products have been rigorously tested to ensure that each product received by our user can work perfectly. Won’t sacrifice the quality for the price, we provide 5 years of worry-free maintenance, and look forward to your letter.
- NEMA 5-15P to NEMA L5-20R (NOT for Electrical Dryer)
- NEMA 5-15P, 20 Amp, 125 Volt Straight-Blade Male Plug
- NEMA L5-20R, 20 Amp, 125 Volt Locking Female Connector
- Anti-Cold Weather Staying Flexible in Extreme Temperatures
- UL E257089
- 120V 15 Amp, NOT EXCEED 15AMP (1.8KW)
- 120V 15 Amp, NOT EXCEED 15AMP (1.8KW)
- 120V 15 Amp, NOT EXCEED 15AMP (1.8KW)
- STW 10AWG
- Made of High Quality Copper Wire
- 【Perfect for 240v Dryer】Dryer adapter cord 14-30 Plug to 10-30, 30 AMP, 250 Volt, 7500 Watts
- Cord with electroplate copper terminal and 100% Copper Conductor in order to avoid surface oxidation effectively. Make it more durable
- Used 10 AWG stranded copper inner wire, support max 30 Amp overload
- With cUL Listed Approved Plug 91GG
- Our power cables we are selling passed 100% related safety and durable testing
- 【JUST WHAT YOU NEED】 A must if you have a 3 prong corded dryer but a 4 prong newer house.
- 【ETL LISTED】 NEMA 14-30P 4 prong plug 250V molded male, 10-30R 3 prong socket 250V molded female connector both are right angle, 30 Amp, max wattage 7500 watts, 10 AWG, ETL listed.
- 【TIME&MONEY SAVING】 When moving to the newer house, the 4 prong socket of the newer house is not fit for the 3 prong older dryer, please use this dryer adapter cord, plug and play. You do not need to rewire the house socket or hire an electrician, time and money saving.
- 【HIGH QUALITY】 10 gauge cable made of copper with PVC for fire-proof insulation and anti-oxidants UV resistance.
- 【180 DEGREES BENT】 The cord design bent 180 degrees from male to female end, easy to use, plug and play.
- Quick connect pressure washer adapter set: 3/8" female pipe thread x 3/8" quick connect plug; 3/8" female pipe thread x 3/8" quick connect socket
- Quick connect plugs: 3/8" male pipe thread x 3/8" quick connect plug
- Strong pressure resistance: withstands maximum pressure up to 5000-6000 PSI
- Fine workmanship: these quick pressure washers and pressure washers nipples are made with accurate process, chemical resistant for long life
- Application: these adapter sets and nipples make a quick connection for hose reels, water pump, ball valve, telescoping wand, surface cleaner and so on
- ♛【Quick Connect Kit for Pressure Washer】：Compatible with M22-14 and M22-15,1 coupler M22 14mm female + 3/8 inch male plug, 1 coupler M22 14mm female + 3/8 inch female socket, brass material, apply on pressure washer adapter set quick connect kit.
- ♛【Universal Pressure Washer Adapter】 : Fittings apply on universal gun, hose and pump connection. Use for most brands of gas or electric pressure washer. Pressure washer hose adapter provides secure and quick connections.
- ♛【M22 to 3/8 Quick Connect】:2 pcs quick disconnect kit, can quickly connect & disconnect water outlet of pump to pressure washer hose or connect pressure washer hose to gun. The high-density brass pressure washer adapter set max working pressure is up to 5000 PSI.
- ♛【General Pressure Washer Adapter Accessories】：M22 14mm fitting 3/8 inch male plug female socket is compatible, M22 14mm female thread to M22 14mm male fitting suitable for most brands of pressure washer hoses .
- ♛【Great Gift for Car Wash】：Quick disconnect plug high pressure brass fitting quick coupler, fits perfectly with power washer, pressure washer hose, foam cannon, pressure washer gun, makes setting up and breaking down the pressure washer easier.
- Amazon Smart Plug works with Alexa to add voice control to any outlet.
- Certified for Humans - Struggle-free, tinker-free, stress-free. No patience needed—it's actually simple.
- Schedule lights, fans, and appliances to turn on and off automatically, or control them remotely when you’re away.
- Simple to set up and use—plug in, open the Alexa app, and get started in minutes.
- Compact design keeps your second outlet free.
What is a Washer Adapter Plug?
A washer adapter plugs by turning a faucet into a source for water supply to a washing machine.
It works by connecting to a faucet and then reaching a washing machine hose to the adapter and you’re good to go.
There are different types of washer adapter plugs that can for different situations. You choose an adapter based on how your faucet has been designed. It also depends on the type of washing machine hose you’re connecting to the faucet.
These are adapters that let you connect a hose that has female threads to an outlet that has male threads. These adapters usually have two male ends.
These are adapters that let you connect a hose that has male threads to an outlet that has female threads. These adapters usually have two female ends.
How to Install a Washer Adapter Plug on a New Appliance?
The Control Panel
The control panel is the set of buttons, dials and symbols on your washing machine that Each combination has to a different setting or program, and you can use these to alter the cycle or wash you want your your clothes.
1. Power Button
The power button turns used to turn the machine on and off. It should be pressed when you’re ready to start a wash.
2. Wash Program Buttons
The wash program buttons determine which type of wash you want for the clothes you want to wash, from a gentle wash for your delicate fabrics to a more thorough and powerful wash to you might want for your towels or bedding. Each program is denoted by a symbol to let you know which one to use. For example, a child’s teddy bear might be placed under the gentle program because it has a heart symbol next the front.
3. Wash Temperature And Spin Speed But
Spin, temperature and iron symbols can all be found on the control panel of your washing machine and allow you to alter the cycle or wash you’re for your clothes. Each of these buttons also contains a symbol to let you know what function it works with.
Spin speed on washing machines controls how long the washer takes to remove the water from your load at the end of the wash. It’s measured in revolutions per minute, or RPMs. The faster the spin, the less water will remain in your laundry — making the dryer’s job easier and saving energy.
The iron symbol on a washing machine lets you know if you can safely iron your laundry. If you see this symbol, you can iron the clothes. Some if you see a cross through the symbol or a half square circle crossing out the symbol it means to do not iron, or the symbol. If the garment has a cross through the symbol, you garment should not iron the item — the high temperature could ruin the fabric and leave a permanent stain.
The wash temperature on a washing machine lets you know which temperature you can wash the clothing at, and is measured in degrees Celsius. This temperature is used for both the wash and rinse cycles.
How to Use a Washer Adapter Plug to Connect to an Outlet?
It’s easy to connect your washer to an outlet.
1. Make sure that there outlet you’re plugging into has not been tampered in any way, like by having a ground wire or pig the electrical box has been over for other things besides electricity.
2. Turn your circuit breaker off immediately inspection powering the outlet and turn on the washer.
3. If you get a buzzing sound coming from the washer, then it may be indicating that there is something in the way or plugged wiring in the outlet itself. Turn the circuit breaker off again, remove check the outlet for signs of damage. faulty any debris that may be interfering with electricity flow.
4. Once everything is clear, turn the circuit breaker back on and check to see if your washer is working properly. If not, then there may be something wrong internally with either your washer or outlet. At this point, contact a professional to come and take a look at the problem.
How to Remove and Replace a Washer Adapter Plug?
Replacing a washer adapter plug is an easy project that requires basic tools and minimal disassembly. Adapter plugs are available at most hardware stores and are fairly inexpensive, so if your old one has stopped working, replacing it is a simple fix that will save money over hiring a professional.
How to Test a Washer Adapter Plug to Make Sure it’s Working?
There are four different types of washer adapters and they’re all different in their own way. You may have to use some trial and error to find the right one for your situation.
1. Standard Adapters: These are the most common type of adapter and they typically come with a washer three-pronged plug on one end and an adapter on the other.. If your washing machine has an old-fashioned single-prong outlet, this type of adapter will fit the outlet. This adapters are usually equipped with three prongs, but sometimes they only come with one prong.
2. Square Adapters: These adapters are a little more unique than the standard type of adapter. They have a square base with a single prong on one end and two prongs on the other end. This type of adapter is great for washing machines that have two prongs on their side of the outlet.
a single prong on the other end. Square Square Adapter is also great for appliances who have a dehumidifier or a water cooler that has a single prong on one side and two prongs on the other..
3. T-Type Adapters: These adapters are made for washing machines that have two prongs on one side of the outlet and two prongs on the other end. If your washing machine has two built-in outlet, you can use this type of adapter to plug in your washing machine.
4. D-Type Adapters: These adapters are made for washing machines that have two prongs on one side of the outlet and three prongs on the other end. If your washing machine has a built-in outlet, you can use this type of adapter to plug in your washing machine.
You can usually find these adapters at your local hardware store or appliance store.