If you’re looking for a washer dryer combination that doesn’t require a vent, you’ve come to the right place. This blog post will introduce you to some of the best RV washer dryer combination models that are available on the market today.
Best 10 Rv Washer Dryer Combo Ventless
- 8 WASH CYCLES: Prewash + Heavy, Heavy, Standard, Quick 20, Baby, Delicates, Wool, Quiet
- WINTERIZE (For RV users): Quick 2 minute easy to operate cycle located on knob. Pour anti freeze in drum. Press start
- CONVERTIBLE VENTED/VENTLESS: Convert drying mode from Venting to Ventless or vice-versa with the press of a button. ( Vented is 30% Faster drying due to better air flow, compared to ventless machines )
- BETTER DRYING: Only combo in the world to offer an optional Vented (using hot air) or Ventless/Condensing dry (using cold water) that can be changed according to the season at the touch of a button by user. (Vented is 30% Faster drying due to better air flow). High spin speed of 1400 RPM extracts more water, reducing dry time. Choice of Sensor Dry, 60 minute Time Dry or 12 minute Refresh Dry, select from 4 levels of dryness
- QUIET CYCLE: Clothes are washed and dried at low RPM with noise level less than 60 dB. Perfect for family working in different shifts, babies and older generation
- ALL-IN-1 HOME WASHER/DRYER: High-tech combination washer/dryer unit allows you to easily clean clothes, linens, and more right at home; All-in-1 washer machine combo is compact to save valuable floor space within your laundry room
- EASY TO USE: Easy to use with color-coded LED display, redesigned control panel, and convertible venting; Vent or ventless drying provides 110 volts and 1500 watts to ensure better drying
- BUILT WITH YOUR CONVENIENCE: Customize your wash cycle with delay function and begin up to 24 hours later for maximum convenience; Smart sensors automatically select the perfect amount of water for every wash
- LARGE LOAD CAPACITY: Quickly dries laundry loads at 1,200 RPM and dual fans; Runs at less than 60 dB for quiet operation; Features large 13-pound load capacity and can hold 5 to 7 bath towels to make laundry days a breeze
- SPECIFICATIONS: Shipping rods must be removed before the installation of the unit, otherwise, the machine will start dancing; Use HE detergent for better performance and ensure that the machine is leveled to avoid leaks; Measures 33.5 inches tall, 23.5 inches wide, and 22 inches deep for compact placement within your home
- Convertible Venting/Condensing Drying - lets you choose to vent or condensing mode, giving you the ultimate flexibility to do your laundry wherever, and whenever, you need to.Its 14 programmable wash/dry functions protect your clothing and give you the choice to wash, dry or both.
- Automatic Water level and Dryer level -built with sensors and systems to automate the washing and drying cycles. The sensors control the spin speed, cycle settings, draining systems, operations and other functions. Also the energy saving feature makes the LED display off after 5 min. Stainless steel drum for durability.
- Child lock features to help keep children and the machines themselves safe. This typically prevent the door from opening when the unit is full of water or if the internal temperature is above a certain limit. End of cycle alert to make you aware and 24 hours delay start option. Delay wash allows you to set the washer to begin up to 24 hours later for added convenience and flexibility
- The Pedestal coming with this unit, makes it ADA Compliant as the height of the unit increase allowing the door to be accessed easily. The Pedestal has a storage drawer to store you laundry essentials like detergents, bleach, etc.
- 1.6 cu.ft. Front loading Combination washer and dryer with easy to read LED Display - Easy to use and perfect for small homes, apartments, condominiums, RV’s and any place where space is an issue. Its 14 programmable wash/dry functions protect your clothing and give you the choice to wash, dry or both.
- Compact size - 10 to 12 bath towels (Approx size of Dishwasher)
- Power – Regular 110 Volts electricity, regular wall plug – Since it is only 110 Volts and 1500 watts, it may take longer to dry.
- Shipping Rods – These need to be removed before the installation of the units, otherwise the machine will start dancing.
- Vented/Ventless – The combo has got optional Vented or Ventless drying Level - Machine must be level to avoid leaks
- HE Detergent – Must use this to have better performance.
- Combo washer/dryer creates a full laundry station to a compact 24" footprint
- Attractive platinum finish brings a unique look to the home
- Designed for 115V non-vented use
- 16 wash cycles to ensure each fabric gets the proper laundry conditions
- 5 temperature settings to accommodate a variety of washes
- Color: Champagne Gold
- Features: Quiet function, Winterize function (for RV users), Refresh function, Wrinkle Guard function, 1200 RPM (for faster drying), color-coded LED display, automatic water level, automatic dry level, optional sensor/time dry
- Features: Diagnostics (12 error codes), child lock, delay start, self-clean option, add-a-soak option, end of cycle chime, water saver option, easy to open coin trap, start/pause function, four adjustable leveling legs
- Features: Convertible venting, condensing drying, electronic control panel with LED, energy saving (auto display off after 5 minutes), angled 45° door handle, venting booster fan option to blow air 50 feet
- Dimensions: 33. 5 x 23. 5 x 22 inches (H x W x D)
- Automatic Water and Heat Level in which the machine weighs clothes and selects the right amount of water and heat for each load - No waste of water or electricity.
- This Combo offers an optional Vented (using hot air) or Ventless/Condensing dry (using cold water) that can be changed according to preference at the touch of a button by user. (Vented is 30% Faster drying due to better air flow). High spin speed of 1400 RPM extracts more water, reducing dry time. Choice of Sensor Dry, 60 minute Time Dry or 12 minute Refresh Dry, select from 4 levels of dryness.
- Sanitize and Allergen Cycle to take care of your clothes
- Quiet Cycle in which Clothes are washed and dried at low RPM with noise level less than 60 dB. Perfect for family working in different shifts, babies and seniors.
- Automatic Heat & Water Level: Automatic Heat and Water Level in which Machine weighs clothes and selects the right amount of water and heat for each load - No wastage of water or electricity
- Portability Kit included which consists of 4 casters, Y connector & Faucet Adapter Kit
- Delay Start: Program washer to start upto 24 hours in advance for convenience and to take advantage of lower electricity rate timings.
- 3 Dry Options: Sensor Dry, 60-minute Time Dry and Refresh
- Quiet Feature: Operate machine in Quiet Mode less than 60 dB. Perfect for babies, night time, sleeping in different shifts, campgrounds
- DUAL APPLIANCE: Compact 2.7 cubic foot front-load washer and dryer combination appliance makes laundry a breeze in a compact living space
- LED CONTROL PANEL: Front-mounted control panel with LED display makes operation easy to use and access
- INCLUDES: Includes 14 wash cycle options and 2 dry cycles for a custom washing experience
- 5 TEMP SETTINGS: Features 5 temperature settings and spin speeds for optimal performance
- STAINLESS STEEL TUB: Tub clean cycle keeps your washer fresh and removes any residue left behind; Stainless steel inner drum accommodates large loads
What is a Ventless Washer Dryer Combo?
The only thing more important than the aesthetics and durability of your new washer and dryer is the convenience they offer. More and more, people are looking for appliances that can do more than one job at a time, and the ventless washer dryer combo is an excellent choice for a variety of reasons.
What is a Ventless Washer Dryer Combo?
The ventless washer dryer combo combines a washer and a dryer into one appliance. The washing machine does not need to be hooked up to a water source, so you can use it anywhere there is an electrical outlet.
Why Should You Get A Ventless Washer Dryer Combo?
A ventless washer dryer combo can save you time and money. It is easier efficient than separating vent washing machines, so you won saving in electricity bills. You also don’t have to worry about running out of hot water, it uses cold water to do the washing and drying.
How Does A Ventless Washer Dryer Combo Work?
The ventless washer dryer combo uses a spinning drum that isates at speeds of up to 1,200 RPMs. The spinning drum is attached to an electric motor that generates enough power to spin the drum for both least 20 minutes. The drum has a high-pressure nozzle that sprays cold water onto the clothes, which are then placed into the drum with the drum spinning at The clothes are then left to dry for at least 20 minutes.
Why You Need a Ventless Washer Dryer Combo for RVs?
Ventless washer dryers are popular popular in the RVing community because they are small, take up little space, and do not require a vent or hook hookups. They work by using hot air to dry your clothes, so typically they take longer than a vented dryer to dry a load of clothes. They also only use cold water so your clothes may not get as clean as they would in a traditional washing machine.
Most people who use ventless washer dryers love them because they are easy to use and generally clothes well. If you wash your clothes in cold water and never’t mind waiting a little longer for them to dry, a ventless washer dryer could be just what you are looking for.
-No venting is required
so installation is simple and there’s no need for special roof-mounted dryer vent
-Saves Time -The washer and dryer together normally take less than an hour to complete a load
-Low Energy Usage -A ventless washer dryer only uses about $1-3 of electricity per load, compared to $old vented dryer which uses about $5-10.
-Lower Noise Level -A ventless washer dryer is quieter than a normal washer dryer.ndoes not require the additional noise of the outside vent
-Dries Quickly -A ventless washer dryer dries clothes quickly since it is designed for small loads
-Easy to install -Ventless washer dryers are easy to install in RV’s, apartments and dormitories, or basements without hookups; simply plug in dryer into an outlet, fill with water and set a timer
-Stackable -Most ventless washer dryers can be stacked on top of each other for extra space saving
-Stylish -Ventless washer dryers are available in a variety of colors, including stainless steel
How to Choose the Best Ventless Washer Dryer Combo for Your RV?
If you can in the market for a ventless washer dryer combo for your RV, there are a few things to keep in mind.
First, think about how washing capacity you need. A small rig will make do with a smaller sized appliance, but if you have a large rig, you will need a high capacity unit. Next, you will want to consider the installation requirements. Some ventless units require be used freestanding, while others require installation of a dryer vent and an electrical outlet. Then, of course, you will want to consider the price. How addition, you will want to consider other features, as a dispenser for detergent and fabric softener.
Finally, you will need to consider your the type of dryer you want. There are ventless dryer models available, or you can go with a traditional vented model. A ventless dryer is a good choice for you are concerned about safety, but a vented model is a good choice if you have a limited amount of space.
How to Install a Ventless Washer Dryer Combo in Your RV?
In most RVs, space is limited, and it is difficult to install wash washer and dryer. Fortunately, the washer dryer combo for RV is a in the market. By installing a ventless washer dryer combo in your RV, you can save time and energy for traveling, hiking, camping, etc.
In this article, I will explain the process of installing a washer dryer combo for RV. Here are some tips:
#1. Measure the Space and Choose the Right Model
Before you install a washer dryer combo for your RV, you need to measure the space in will take and decide on the right model.
should check the height and width of the place and decide the model. some models can two ters and two dryers in one. This model is perfect for a family who has a much time and want to save much time.
#2. Check your Water Supply
Before you install a washer dryer combo, you need to check the water supplies line. There is a water hose on the back of the unit. If the model you choose comes with a water hose, then you do not need to buy another one. But if there model does not come with a water hose, you need to buy it separately. It is recommended that you use a rubber water supply hose or braided stainless steel water supply hose.
#3. Choose a Power Supply Line
After you install the washer dryer combo, you should check the power cord. There models come with an attached power cord and some models do not have with it. If your model does not come with a power cord, you need to buy one separately.
#4. Install the Drain Hose
Before you install a washer dryer combo, check the washer drain hose length. The washer drain hose should be long enough for that you can place the part water into the sewer line. The length of the hose drain hose depends on how far away your RV is from the sewer line.
#5. Prepare the Necessary Tools and Items
You need to prepare the necessary tools and items before you install a washer dryer combo. The necessary tools include a screwdriver, wrench, pliers, and some other tools. The items include a level, stud, and bucket.
#6. Ensure Su Can Access Your Electric Panel
Before you install a washer dryer combo, ensure that you can access the electric panel easily. If there are any obstacles in your way, you can remove them or move them away another place. It is also important for you to prepare enough electric outlet near the machine.
#7. Install the Hardware and Water Supply Line
I will explain the process of installing a washer dryer combo for RV step by step.
a. Prepare the necessary tools and items. You should prepare all the tools and items I mentioned above. After you don’t have them, you should buy them at a hardware store or
B. Install the water supply line. Before you connect the water hose to the water supply line of the model, you should check if there is any leakage. If there is no leakage, you can install the drain hose.
C. Install the washer and combo. After you connect the drain hose to the drain line, you should check for any leakage. If there is no leakage, you can install the washer dryer combo.
D. Connect the power cord. Before you connect the power cord, you should check if there is any leakage. If there is no leakage, you can connect the power cord.
E. Check if the washer dryer combo works properly. You should check if the washer dryer combo works properly after you install it. If the washer dryer combo doesn’t work properly, you should check the f of the power cord and the water supply line.
Next time when you go camping or hiking, you can wash your clothes in time
How to Maintain a Ventless Washer Dryer Combo?
D people choose to buy ventless washer dryer combos to save space. life
The same time.
they are very great buy, they can also prove to be a little more problematic in terms of maintaining them and keeping them running properly. Following a few simple steps will help you keep your ventless washer dryer combo working properly and you also help to extend its life span.
1. Clean Out the Washing Machine Tub Regularly
The main cause of most problems with ventless washer dryer combos is a people do not clean out the washing machine tub. every wash. You need to make sure you you keep this area clean and dry of debris.
2. Clean Out the Dryer Tub Regularly
Another important thing to remember when dealing with a ventless washer dryer combo is that you need to clean out the dryer tub on a regular basis as well as the washing machine tub. The lint trap needs to be cleaned out after every use of the dryer. However when using a dryer vent fan dryer, you will still need to clean out the lint trap because of the possibility of some lint getting through the trap.
3. Keep the Washing Machine Tub Level
Keeping the washing machine tub level is important important. when a carpenter’s level on top of the machine to make sure that it is level. If the washing machine tub is not level, the water can leak out and damage the floor.
4. Make Sure That Your Washing Machine Tub Fits the Space
Make sure you do not buy a washing machine tub that is too large for the space you have available. This need to make sure that there is enough room for everything to fit into the space properly you need. Check this means that you need to take into consideration the size of the doorway and the space around the door.
5. Check for Water Leaks on the Floor
The Washer DryYou also need to check for water leaks around the washing machine tub You sure that there is nothing leaking near the water supply line or the drain pipe. If there is a leak, you will need to repair it as soon as possible. Sometimes you can fix the problem yourself, but other times you will need to call a professional to do the job.