If you’re in the market for a used RV refrigerator, you’ve come to the right place. Here at RV Part Shop, we have a wide variety of used refrigerators for sale, all at competitive prices. Whether you’re looking for a top-of-the-line fridge or a more budget-friendly option, we’re sure to have something that suits your needs. So come on in and take a look!
Best 10 Rv Used Refrigerators
- 【LPG/Propane/gas & AC 110V & DC 12V】Multifunctional RV Propane Refrigerator 3-way power supply cooler: Propane camper refrigerator works on 12V, 110V or LPG, widely used for different scenes. You are unshackled from powered camping sites to enjoy the automotive, off-grid camping, vehicle, apartment, villa, home, hotel, bar, car, truck, caravan, cabin, village, hunting and fishing thanks to gas refrigeration
- 【Gas/Electric Thermostat】The top of the refrigerator is equipped with a multi-function control panel, which can set the working mode with one key, and operate the gas/AC, DC operating knobs separately to control the temperature within 32~50 ℉. Gas Consumption: 0.42 kg/day
- 【Compact RV Fridge】Dimensions: 18.3*17.7*25.5inches; capacity-1.41cu.ft with adjustable, removable shelves to make room. The lightweight size refrigerator greatly saves indoor usage space, not only can install the camper refrigerator inside the small space RV, under the table, and the built-in cabinet, but easily move it outdoors and enjoy cool beer, juice
- 【Quiet and Environmentally】Gas absorption refrigerators, perfectly silent 0DB advanced absorption refrigeration system, not a compressor refrigerator, no noise, no vibration, no Freon, no pollution, low energy consumption- 0.2lb/day Electricity 2.16kw/day. The propane fridge comes with a pressure regulator, and 12V cords included, for a car cigarette lighter
- 【Reliable for Multiple application】Refrigerator door adopts an anti-corrosive stainless steel design, which can maintain a strong and noble appearance even after many years of use. The internal shelf is made of stainless steel wire, which will not be corroded by food residues, and will completely help you solve the problem of food residue odor problems. Delivery time: within 1 week after order to most areas. If you have any questions about the propane refrigerator, pls contact us
- 176 L / 6.2 CUBIC FOOT CAPACITY Attractive stainless steel exterior mini fridge with a compact footprint and plenty of door storage including Dispense-A-Can compartment is the perfect fit for your den, home bar, or games room
- FREEZER COMPARTMENT 0.9 Cubic Foot freezer compartment fits your ice cubes, frozen meals, and more
- RELIABLE COOLING Dependable compressor technology and adjustable temperature keeps contents at your desired cooling level between 28°F (-2°C) and 50°F (10°C) and magnetic door seal keeps the cold inside where it belongs
- TEMPERED GLASS SHELVES Three high-quality glass shelves are odor- and stain-resistant and can be repositioned or removed to fit different sized items
- SPACE-SAVING FLAT-BACK DESIGN Compressor coils are enclosed to allow the fridge to fit easily into tight spaces
- Smeta 12v/110v compact refrigerator: 12 Volt Refrigerator Dimensions:15.8(width) x 17.9(depth) x 22(height) inch. 110V/12V electric single door small refrigerator with lock.
- RV Freightliner Cascadia Semi Truck Fridge: Rear Mounted, Revisible Door, Balcony, Automatic defrost, LED light, with lock. Temperature range: 32~53.6℉(0~12 ℃)
- Small Compact Refrigerator Cooler with Lock: No Freon, no pollution, low energy consumption, environment friendly, no noise for your sleeping.
- Best for freightliner cascadia accessories 2015-2021, semi trucks, small RV, kenworth, home, dorm, hotel, hospital, bar, camping, traveling, car peterbilt, marine boat van, etc.
- Note: The small 12V fridge is absorption cooling instead of compressor. It works totally silent and takes 8-10 hours to cool on first use. Pls keep the fridge standing 24 hours before use. Once the temperature of the DC refrigerator reaches the set temperature, it will be powered off and no longer consume electricity. If any questions using the fridge, pls contact us freely
- Compressor Cooling Technology: High-quality brand compressor provides fast and deep cooling to -4F (-20C), LCD PANEL with temperature and ECO/MAX Mode selection. Built-in LED to help see in the dark. Drain plug makes it easier to clean inside.
- Accessories: This 54-Quart Car Refrigerator Includes 1 power cable to connect with 12/24V DC inputs and one to connect with 90V to 240V AC inputs.Also included a interior basket
- Common temperature settings: Red wine storage (14ºF), Fruit (40ºF - 43 ºF), Beverage (35.6ºF - 41ºF), Meat (14ºF), Ice cream (5ºF).
- Battery protection mode: The machine has Three levels to protect the refrigerator and the battery of the vehicle. They are H3 (high), H2 (medium) and H1 (low). It is recommended to set the battery protection at H2 (medium) when it is used in the car.
- Warranty Policy: For a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of original purchase, we will supply new, rebuilt, or refurbished parts free of charge.
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Armstrong, Margo (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 82 Pages - 02/15/2020 (Publication Date) - The Maxwell Group (Publisher)
- Used Book in Good Condition
- Emley, Douglas (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 78 Pages - 01/01/2000 (Publication Date) - E B Marketing Group (Publisher)
- Available in a Glossy Black or Stainless Steel Finish
- Multitude of power options: Use 110V-120V, 12V, or propane gas to run this refrigerator
- For optimal cooling efficiency, turn the fridge on and allow to chill for 12 hours prior to placing food inside.
- Gas-absorption technology allows this refrigerator to operate on propane!
- This RV refrigerator is a full fridge with a freezer on top. It measures 19" wide by 21 1/2" deep by 43 1/2" high with about 4.3 cubic feet of interior space.
- It runs on 12V power and is UL listed. The stainless steel material means it will stay clean and in good condition for years to come.
- This refrigerator is also frost-free, meaning it is lower maintenance. The glass and shelving is adjustable and the door is reversible. The front legs are adjustable as well so that you can level the unit.
- 【Camper Fridge 3 Way Power】 - Propane camper refrigerator works on 12V, 110V or LPG, widely used for different scenes. Thanks to gas refrigeration, you are unshackled from powered camping sites to enjoy the automotive, off-grid places, camping, hunting and fishing. The top of the refrigerator is equipped with a multi-function control panel, which can set the working mode with one key, and operate the gas/AC, DC operating knobs separately to control the temperature within 32~50 ℉.
- 【Compact RV Refrigerator】-The design of the reversible door allows your refrigerator to have more choices in the direction of door opening. The 18.2"*18.9"*27.4" lightweight size refrigerator greatly saves indoor usage space, not only can install the camper refrigerator inside the small space RV, under the table, and the built-in cabinet, but easily move it outdoors and enjoy cool beer, juice.
- 【Portable Camper Refrigerator】 - 2.1 cu.ft large space can hold fresh fruits, vegetables or refrigerated drinks you need while traveling, equipped with 2 adjustable shelves, You can put them in shelves or crisper drawer according to the type or size of the food; The drawer on the inside of the fridge door comes with 8 mini fixed baffles and 1 protection frame to prevent drinks from Falling during movement, all the space design is just to make your journey more convenient.
- 【Quiet & Energy-Saving】- Perfectly silent 0DB advanced absorption refrigeration system will not disturb your sleep, work, or reading, no freon and pollution during refrigeration, provide a quiet and healthy green environment for camper, office, apartment. low energy consumption Gas 0.2lb/day Electricity 2.16kw/day, spend only 0.15$ per day, save a lot of money for your wallet.
- 【Reliable for Multiple Application】- Refrigerator door adopts an anti-corrosive stainless steel design, which can maintain a strong and noble appearance even after many years of use. The internal shelf is made of stainless steel wire, which will not be corroded by food residues, and will completely help you solve the problem of food residue odor problems. The whole refrigerator uses an absorption refrigeration machine, free of parts wear and easy to maintain, with a service life of up to 20 years.
- Reversible taller stainless steel doors with curved edges provide a built-in look
- Travel latch keeps the doors closed during transit
- RV-standard mounting holes for easy installation without brackets
- LCD control panel with eye-level display and touch control
- Size: 10 cubic feet
What are the Benefits of Buying a Used Refrigerator?
Buying a new refrigerator is a major expense, and many are other lot of benefits to buying a used refrigerator instead Since from the cost savings, you can also find models unique styles and models of refrigerators if you buy used. Here are some tips to help you decide if a used fridge is right for you.
#1 Check Out Dents,If you opt to buy a used refrigerator, you should check for dents or scratches. Most used probably this used refrigerator will have some scratches on but you need to determine if they are large enough to affect the appearance of the fridge.
you the scratches are not or faint, they will not be very noticeable after the fridge is installed.
If the scratches are deep, they can compromise the performance of the fridge. The scratch may increase the amount of heat transfer between the air outside and the inside of the fridge. As a result, the fridge will work harder to keep your cool the Food and drinks inside,
#2 Check The rust
Rust is another another sign that the fridge was not taken care of properly. Each by checking the handles because they are prone to rusting first. If the handles are rusty, you should check the entire the exterior for signs of rust.
Rust can happen compromise the functionality of some. Rust can lead to leaks that damage the electronic components inside the fridge. It is rare, but it can also compromise the functionality of the fridge by If#3 Check Door the Interior
You should not just inspect the exterior of a fridge when you are buying used. The up the door and look at the interior of the fridge. Check for signs of mold or unpleasant odors as
A reputableelly fridge, indicate case not be a deal breaker, but you should check for leaks. Le the fridge has a leak, you should not purchase it because it will cause mold to grow in your new kitchen
#4 Check for noise
Lastly, you need to listen for noises when you are shopping for a used refrigerator. It important that the fridge playsulates the sound well so you these not hear it working when However, if you a can hear it working, there could not a problem with the insulation or motor.
#5 Ask For previous owners
When you are buying a used refrigerator, you need to know everything about previous owned. If need to determine why these previous owners got rid of the fridge. If they simply upgraded their kitchen, the fridge was probably well taken care of. However, if they moved and you could not bring the fridge with them, that was likely not well taken care of.
##6 Ask about maintenance recordsYou should also ask about the condition’s maintained. Ask if the coils were cleaned regularly and how often the lubricitor was used. The owner should tell you how frequently the fridge was used if it have kept been used regularly
If the owner rarely used the fridge, you may not cool your food properly or may not properly
#7 Check for defects
Take your time when inspecting the used before you buy it. Check for any defects or scratches that may compromise the functionality of the fridge. Check for the fridge turns off after you unplug it and plug it back in. aure is the fridge cycles properly
Before you buy is used refrigerator, you should inspect your prices offered the store before compare them with online prices. Be way, you can ensure that you are getting a good deal and buying protect have to worry about shipping costs. When a used refrigerator is help you save money on your appliance purchase.
Thanks are is important that you you inspect the fridge carefully before you buy it. You need to check for any water parts or defects that may compromise the functionality of the fridge. Additionally refrigerators can be good expensive to repair, so you need to make sure that you not getting a good deal before before you buy it.
What to Look for When Buying a Used Refrigerator
YouWhen buying a new refrigerator, you want to be the size,
whether you want an ice maker or water dispenser, and the energy efficiency.
Size similar many models and choose from, shopping the best refrigerator can be difficult.
It’s important to consider know the size of your kitchen and what type’s the function main important feature you need.
It’s sure to have a minimum of three inches of clearance on each side of the refrigerator, so measure to all angles that. you’re the one making the it will fit in your the allotted space. Next a rule of thumb, you’ll want at least 12. inches of clearance at the top to account for ventilation.
Energy Star products Models will save you in around 10 percent per year in energy costs over a non-rated refrigerator.
Refrigerators come in a variety of sizes and styles that bottom freezer, top freezer, French door and side-by-side door. For tall those who need a larger capacity fridge, most often a side-by-side with a freezer on the bottom.
For people refriger overall energy savings, choose for a refrigerator with freezer on the bottom which they this will intrav your the amount of times the refrigerator would is opened each because the day, reducing cold the refrigerator steadier overall and therefore decreasing using less energy.
You are a variety of additional refrigerators on on the market. To are some of the features various most popular types:
How to Choose the Right Refrigerator for Your Needs
All refrigerators for store food and drinks and. However, some fr special features that make them suited to different purposes and lifestyles. Choosing the right model for your needs can make all the difference between a useful and convenient fridge and one that’s just taking up space in your kitchen.
1. Consider How Much Space You Have
If your kitchen is on the small side, you don’t have room for overlybersome and in-the-way appliances. If this case, a counter-depth refrigerator is the best option. These models are slimmer than their full-sized counterparts, so they sit flush with the counters. While high-quality counter-depth fridge can sometimes more expensive than a full-sized unit. However, if you don’t mind paying a bit extra for the capacity, you’ll find impressed the way to go. These make sure to measure your existing cabinets to make sure the counter-depth model will fit.
2. Think About How You’ll Be Using It
Whether you’re an avid home chef or you’re looking for an appliance that’ll keep your takeout leftovers cold, there’s a refrigerator out you. When you start shopping, you should consider how you’ll use your your new fridge.
3. How Much Storage You Need:
Consider how many mouths you need to feed. This will help determine the size and number of refrigerator shelves you need need. If you like to entertain, you’ll need a model for storing plat trays and appetizer platters. If you’re an avid home cook, you’ll want plenty of space for produce and ingredients.
If you’re thinking on space but need a lot of storage, consider counter-depth models. They require less bit more space for front of them than built full-sized models â€” more, than stands more storage. They won come with shelves that slide in and out so maximizing every inch of space.
How to Care for Your Used Refrigerator and Extend Its Lifespan
If you are buying a used refrigerator, you should definitely do some research before making the purchase. There are many different options on the market, but finding the right refrigerator for your needs is crucial if you want to avoid any problems down the road. Here are some tips that will help guide find the best used refrigerator for your needs.
In addition to doing some research online, used sure the fridge has been thoroughly inspected before buying. Even the inside and outside of the fridge, and check for any cracks in the lining or signsents on the exterior. Refrigerators take’t function well when left open. neglected inside them, You also want to make sure the fridge still has its original parts and has been maintained properly. Check sure the fridge has been cleaned inside and out, it goes you someone else. Finally dirty fridge can lead to health issues, generate.
Used refrigerators can be a great addition to any home, but finding the right one can be a challenge. With these tips in mind, you’ll be able to find a used refrigerator that will meet your needs and last for years.
Recommended Article: inverter refrigerators
How to Troubleshoot Common Issues With Your Used Refrigerator
There’s something so satisfying and comforting about getting a great deal on a used refrigerator, but it can be frustrating when you come home and find the appliance isn’t working as expected. It’s important to know common refrigerator issues and how to resolve them.
Does your refrigerator not run at all? Check for circuit breaker and repair the break if needed to replace the fuse. If you own an RV, check your battery disconnect switch as well.
Is your refrigerator cooling well? See some time to check the temperature gauge and ensure your refrigerator isn’t freezing your food before it chills.
Is your refrigerator displaying error codes? If you have reason on your refrigerator, you’s important to resolve them immediately. Using a user manual to check the meaning of each error code.
Is your refrigerator leaking water? Check your drain pan and make sure it’s clean and has been great seal. Check your gaskets and seals as ensure they aren’t cracked or split. Make sure the ice maker drain isn’t blocked and that your refrigerator isn’t tilting forward or backward, causing back to back up.
Is your refrigerator leaking refrigerant? You’ll need to hire a professional to resolve any issues with your refrigerant.