If you’re looking for refrigerators parts for your Kenmore elite refrigerator, you’ve come to the right place. We carry a wide variety of parts for Kenmore elite refrigerators, so you can be sure to find the perfect one for your needs. Whether you’re looking for a new door gasket, a replacement water filter, or a full set of shelves, we have what you need. So come on in and take a look around. We’re sure you’ll find what you’re looking for.
Best 10 Refrigerators Parts Kenmore Elite
- 🔎【Model Reference】Fits Ken-more elite refrigerator shelf 7957 series refrigerator: 7957204, 7957205, 7957209, 7957218, 7957248, 7957311, 7957401, 7957402, 7957404, 7957409, 7957315, 7957504, 7957998 etc & L-G Bottom-Mount Refrigerator LFX series: LFX25991ST, LFX31925ST, LFX31925SW, LFX31935ST, LFX33975ST, LMX31985ST. Our product description interface and pictures will list specific models, please continue to browse
- ❄【Part Number】Refrigerator right door shelf replace AAP73252202 AAP73252209 AAP73252201 AAP73252206 AAP73252211 MAN622693 AP5602939 PS3637058 B011P17J8S 2652311 AH3637058 EA3637058 MEA62590401 etc
- ❄【Notice】Please pay attention to check whether the shape of the bayonet on the side of the refrigerator shelf is a "7" shape, if it does not match, it does not fit your model. It's 13-2/5 inches wide, 9-1/3 inches deep on the left, 10 inches deep on the right and 4-1/3 inches tall
- 🍎【Material Structure】Our refrigerator shelf replacement is completely designed with non-polluting, safe, hygienic and highly durable eco-friendly materials. Easy to install, saving time and money. Guaranteed to exceed OEM specifications
- ✉【After Sale】100% Quality of Service - For whatever reason you are not satisfied, you can request a replacement or a full refund. If you are not satisfied with the product, contact us! We will show you our sincere attitude and satisfactory solution
- ✅ Part Numbers: AAP73252202, AP5602939, AAP73252201, 2652311, AAP73252206, AH3637058, EA3637058, PS3637058, B011P17J8S, B011P17J8S
- ✅ Premium Quality: We utilize premium, highly durable materials guaranteed to exceed OEM specifications
- ✅ LAP Guarantee: For any reason you're not completely satisfied, you are welcome to return the product for a full refund, no questions asked
- ✅ Fits Models starting with: 7957205, 7957401, 7957409, 7957209, 7957402, 7957404, 7957411, 7957430, 7957504, 7957204, 7957218, 7957248, 7957315
- ✅ *** PLEASE READ ***: This will only fit the top section of the fridge door. The bottom bin is AAP73252209 instead which has a compartment divider and is slightly larger. This will NOT be a replacement and this bin fall out of the fridge upon opening.
- 【Part Number】: This refrigerator right door shelf replaces AAP73252202,AAP73252209,AAP73252206,AAP73252211,MEA62590401,PS3637058,EAP3637058,MAN622693. ❄Fits lg and kenmore elite 795 series bottom freezer models： 7957204，7957205，7957209，7957218，7957248，7957311，7957315，7957401，7957402，7957404，7957409，7957504，7957998，LFX25991，LFX31925，LFX31935，LFX33975，LMX31985.If you are not sure whether our door bin will work with your refrigerator, contact us and our team will be happy to help you
- 🏅【Upgraded Products】: We use high-quality durable materials, which are safe and pollution-free. The sturdy plastic can withstand the weight of various bottles and cans, and the large capacity is easy to place and take
- 🥫【 For the Right Side Door Only】: It's 13-1/2 inches wide, 9-1/3 inches deep on the left, 9.96 inches deep on the right and 4-3/4 inches tall. This is a manufacturer substitution. Part may differ in appearance but is a functional equivalent to prior parts. ❄Please pay attention to check whether the shape of the bayonet on the side of the refrigerator shelf is a "7" shape, if it does not match, it does not fit your model.
- 🔧【Easy to Install】: The side snaps of our AAP73252202 door shelf is "7" shaped, which correspond to the snaps on the refrigerator. Slide the right door bin you want to install over the door to the desired location, then push the box down until it clicks into place. It doesn't take a long time and effort to get a new door box smoothly
- 💕【Customer Happiness】Customer satisfaction is our tireless pursuit. We are committed to providing customers with high quality and low price products. For any reason, you are not satisfied with our product, please do not leave a bad review right away, please contact us and our team will give you a replacement or a full refund sincerely. Thank you for your trust and buy it with confidence
- This part is compatible with models including; 79551379010,79551379011,79551379012,79551372010,79551372011,79551374012,79551372012,79551374011,79551376010,79551374010,79551376011,79551823412,79551823411,79551823410,LSXS22423S/00,79551829410,79551829412,79551829411,LSXS22423B/00,79551373012,79551373011,79551373010,79551822412,79551822410,79551822411,LSXS22423W/00,LSXS22423S/01
- Ice maker assembly AEQ36756919 contains the complete ice maker and housing
- Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) part. Compatible Brands: Kenmore Elite,Lg
- This ice maker assembly (part number AEQ36756919) is for refrigerators
- The assembly may include multiple parts; refer to your parts diagram for a complete list of parts included
- 4 Pack Kenmore Elite 469918 Refrigerator Air Filter (4)
- If you are not sure about applicability/compatibility, please consult us and provide your model number/pics of the label before ordering.
- Avoid time-consuming returns by contacting us prior to purchase. We can make sure you're purchasing the correct replacement part for your appliance.
- Want to be featured on our listing? Send us a 60 second or less video of your successful installation. You will help others see how easy the process is.
- If you are unsure of the authenticity of the part, ask the seller for pictures of the front and back of the product before purchasing. If different from ours, ask the seller if his is genuine or generic.
- ✅ Part Numbers: AAP73252302, AP5602874, AAP73252311, AAP73252306, 2652315, AAP73252305, AH3637059, EA3637059, PS3637059
- ✅ This bin is the 3 LEFT side door bins for the following models listed below. Dimensions: 13-1/8" x 3-3/8" x 4"
- ✅ Fits Models: LFX25991ST00 LFX25991ST01 LFX25991ST05 LFX25991ST06 LFX32945ST LMX31985ST 7957204201 7957204211 7957204231 7957204232 7957204301 7957204311 7957204331 7957204332 7957204901 7957204911 7957204931 7957204932 7957205211 7957205212 7957205231 7957205311 7957205312 7957205332 7957205911 7957205912 7957206211 7957206221 7957206231 7957206232 7957206311 7957206332 7957206911 7957206921 7957206931 7957206932 7957209231 7957209331 7957209931 7957218221 7957218232 7957218321 7957218331
- ✅ 7957218332 7957218921 7957218932 7957219331 7957235331 7957237231 7957237331 7957237931 7957248241 7957248341 7957248941 7957311371 7957315361 7957315761 7957316361 7957316561 7957316761 7957402241 7957402341 7957402441 7957402541 7957402761 7957402941 7957403241 7957403341 7957403941 7957404241 7957404341 7957404941 7957405341 7957407381 7957407761 7957409241 7957409341 7957409941 7957411371 7957430281 7957430581 7957430781 7957504261 7957504361 7957504961 7957505371 LFX25991ST LFX29927SB
- ✅ LFX29927ST LFX29927SW LFX29945ST LFX31925SB LFX31925ST LFX31925SW LFX31935ST LFX31945ST LFX33975ST LFXC24726D LFXC24726S LFXC24796D LFXC24796S LFXS25973D LFXS29626B LFXS29626S LFXS29626W LFXS29766S LFXS30726B LFXS30726S LFXS30726W LFXS30766D LFXS30766S LFXS30796D LFXS30796S LFXS32726S LFXS32766S LMX30995ST LMXC23746D LMXC23746S LMXC23796D LMXC23796S LMXS30746S LMXS30776D LMXS30776S LMXS30796D LMXS30796S LSFD2491ST LSFXC2476S LSFXC2496D
- Filter 9490 is an authentic Kenmore refrigerator water filter.
- This AAP73252202 Refrigerator Parts Shelf Replacement has an irregular shape: It's 13-1/2 inches wide, 9-1/2 inches deep on the left, 10-1/8 inches deep on the right and 4-1/4 inches tall.
- ※※※※ AAP73252202 Right Side Refrigerator Door Shelf Bin : This is for the right side door. Please measure your door bin size before ordering. As this one looks similar to other door bins, but size is different, it's easy to order incorrectly. You can contact us if you have any queries.
- Refrigerator door bin AAP73252202 fit some Kenmore Elite bottom-freezer refrigerators in the following series: 7957204, 7957205, 7957209, 7957218, 7957248, 7957311, 7957315, 7957401, 7957402, 7957404, 7957409, 7957504, 7957998，7957430 and 7957999. Also fits LG bottom-freezer refrigerators in series LFX25991, LFX31925, LFX31935, LFX33975 and LMX31985. Fit: LFX31925ST, LFXC24726S/02, 79574093411, 79574025411, 79574023410, 79574013411, 79572183210, 79572093310, 79572053118, 79572053117, 79572043112, etc
- Part AAP73252202 Refrigerator Right door shelf replacement replaces these: AAP73252201, MEA6259040,1 2652311, AAP73252206, AAP73252207, AAP73252210, PS3637058, AP5602939, AAP73252211,AH3637058, EA3637058, PS3637058, AAP73252209,B011P17J8S.
- AFTER SALE SERVICES : If you encounter any problems in the use of the product, please contact us by email and we will definitely give you a satisfactory solution.
- ★【Attention please!/NOTE】: Lg AAP73252302 refrigerator door shelf bin is for the 3 LEFT side door bins. Please measure the size and confirm your refrigerator model before ordering.If you are unsure about the compatibility, you can send us your refrigerator model number, we can help you confirm if it fits or not.
- 【Part Numbers】:AAP73252302 refrigerator door bin assembly replaces: AAP73252301, AAP73252304, AAP73252305, AAP73252306, AAP73252308, AAP73252311, AAP73252313, AP5602874, 2652315, AH3637059, EA3637059, PS3637059.
- 【Fits Models】 :Part aap73252302 compatible with LG, Kenmore Sears, Kenmore Elite.Fits for the models: 7957204211 7957204231 7957204232 7957204301 7957204311 7957204331 7957204332 7957204901 7957204911 7957204931 7957204932 7957205211 7957205212 7957957205912 LFX25991ST01 LFX25991ST06 LFX25991ST LFX29927SB LFX29927ST LFX29927SW LFX29945ST LFX31925SB LFX31925ST LFX31925SW LFX31935ST LFX31945ST LFX33975ST LFXC24726D LFXC24726S LFXC24796D LFXC24796S LFXS25973D.etc.More models in the picture 4.
- 【Premium Quality】：AAP73252302 refrigerator left door bin is manufactured with premium materials, for durability, pollution-free, safe, hygienic and exact fit. Easy to install and clean, save your time and money.
- 【After-sales service】:We provide you with the best service.If there is any problem with the AAP73252302 refrigerator door shelf bin you received, please feel free to contact us, we will reply within 12 hours. The product warranty period is 1 year. Please rest assured to buy. We are always loyal to our customers.
- Compatible Refrigerator Models: Refrigerator door bin AAP73252202 is suitable for Kenmore elite models: 7957204,7957205,7957209,7957218,7957248,7957311,7957315,7957401,7957402,7957404,7957409. 7957504, The same applies to some LG bottom refrigerator series LFX25991, LFX31925, LFX31935, LFX33975 and LMX31985
- Quality Assurance: We apply high quality durable material, safe and pollution-free. The solid material shows excellent load-bearing capacity. Asymmetric design, large capacity for easy access
- Overview: 13-1/2 inches wide, 9-1/2 inches deep on the left, 10-1/8 inches deep on the right and 4-1/4 inches high. This is a manufacturer's replacement. the AAP73252202 refrigerator box may differ in appearance, but is functionally equivalent to the previous part
- Easy to Install: To install the door box AAP73252202, slide it over the desired location in the door and push down on the door box until it snaps into place
- After-Sale Guarantee: We offer an unconditional 30-day money back guarantee and a 1-year warranty. If you need any assistance, please contact our 24-hour online service team
The Parts of a Refrigerator
The ideal temperature for a refrigerator is 38 degrees Fahrenheit. At you’re not sure whether your fridge is cold enough, use a refrigerator thermometer to check. the interior temperature of the refrigerator. Also, make sure that the refrigerator door closes tightly and that its seals are clean and intact. The colder you can keep your refrigerator, the longer food will last.
The temperature range for refrigeration is 32 degrees Fahrenheit to 40 degrees Fahrenheit. If your refrigerator is not cold enough, adjust the temperature setting, which is usually found on the back of the appliance. Be aware that the ideal will fluctuate, as you open and close the door, and when the compressor runs on and off, normal operation. In the refrigerator is not cold enough, check to see if items are blocking the vents inside. Items containers or other objects may are blocking the vents will the refrigerator can prevent cold air from circulating. properly and cause the refrigerator to work harder than stay cool.
In newer refrigerator only varies from 34 to 42Â° F. the ideal temperature range for the fridge storage is to be between 37Â° F (3Â° C) and 40Â° F (5Â° C). the temperature usually fluctuates between 36Â° F and 39Â° F, according to the FDA Food Code. Refrigerator temperature can important for monitor if you want your food to be fresh for longer, period of time.
How to Fix a Refrigerator that is Not Cooling
The refrigeration system comprises the air inside your appliance cool and lowers the air temperature to preserve your food. The condenser coils dissipate heat as the refrigerant passes through them. They are located either behind the refrigerator (bottom freezer models) or under the refrigerator (side-by-side units).
The refrigerator not cooling problem could be because of a number of reasons. Let’s take a look at some common problems with your refrigerators and how to fix them.
1. The thermostat is set too low
Adjust the thermostat setting to raise/lower the temperature inside the refrigerator. If the thermostat is set correctly, check for power faulty evaporator fan motor.
2. The evaporator fan motor is not functioning
Test the motor using a multimeter for check for continuity. If the motor is defective, replace it.
3. The condenser coils are dirty
Clean the condenser coils with a vacuum cleaner to remove all the dirt from the condenser coils. If there is a lot of dirt and debris, your some water and allow the water to drain out of the drain pan. This will remove most of the dirt. debris. Repeat the process until the coils are clean.
4. The condenser fan motor is faulty
Test the motor using a multimeter to check for continuity. If the motor is defective, replace it.
5. The compressor is faulty
Check a multimeter to check the compressor for continuity. You oh multimeter doesn’t detect continuity, the compressor motor is defective and it needs to be replaced.
How to Fix a Refrigerator that is Leaking Water
Refrigerators are one of the most important appliances in our household. It helps us store food so and other items that require very cooling to avoid spoiling. When we buy a refrigerator, we expect it to last us for many years. And to that time, we have to take care of it.
What do you do when you find your refrigerator leaking? Here are some quick and easy fixes to stop your refrigerator from leaking water.
#1) the Water Drain
It’s possible that the water drain in the freezer or the back of the fridge is clogged. This happens with time and may cause the water to overflow from the refrigerator and leak out the front.
#2 Check Door Seals
#The rubber door seals provide a seal against the warm air outside the refrigerator. If you don’t close the door properly, the refrigerator may leak water. Check is that the door seals are worn out, replace them immediately.
#3 Cleanrost the Refrigerator
It’s possible that the refrigerator is leaking water because it is been defrosted too little. Ice buildup causes is the water to leak out through the refrigerator during the front. Thenquent defrosting will reduce the chances of this happening.
#4 Adjust the Temperature Settings a Little Higher
The temperature inside the refrigerator should be between 37 and 41 degrees Fahrenheit. Adjusting the temperature to a slightly higher
can prevent water from leaking out of the refrigerator.
#5 Clean the Condenser Coils
When the condenser coils become covered in dirt, they release working effectively. This causes the refrigerator to leak water as it’s not able to cool the air inside properly. Regular any dirt as in the condenser coils with a vacuum cleaner or damp cloth.
#6 Check the Water Inlet Valve
If the refrigerator’s water inlet valve becomes faulty, it can cause refrigerator much water to enter the appliance. This can cause your water buildup inside the refrigerator, causing it to leak out the front. You should call a technician to replace the water inlet valve.
#7 Make sure the refrigerator is Leveled
If the refrigerator is not leveled properly, it can cause the water to leak out of the appliance as it won’t be able to contain the water inside. Use a bubble level to ensure the refrigerator is leveled properly.
How to Fix a Refrigerator that is Not Freezing
If your refrigerator is not freezing properly, you may have to replace the parts that control the unit. If you’re not sure how to do this yourself, check’s recommended that you call an appliance repair specialist. However, these repairs can be done by anyone. To find out if your refrigerator needs a new part, check the condenser coils and defrost thermostat. Check these parts for damage and replace them as needed.
It is also important to check the evaporator coils and thermistor. To do this, unplug the refrigerator and disconnect the water supply. Unscrew the top panel and remove the air filter. Next, unscrew the air filter cover and replace it with a new one. Replace the door. If your refrigerator is not freezing properly, try these tips to make the repairs yourself.
If the refrigerator is not freezing properly, it’s probably due to a defective defostat or compressor. If the refrigeratoror is not working, the freezer will not freeze properly. To check whether the thermor is faulty, unplug the refrigerator and open the back panel. If the compressor is not working, replace it. If the compressostat is defective, replace it.
If the refrigerator is not freezing properly, make the evaporostat. You may need to replace the entire controlator. Howeverplace the thermostat. Replace the evaporator. You might also need to check the temperatureor. If the compressor is not working, you’ll need to replace it. If the evaporator is faulty, you’ll need to replace the entire evaporator.
Recommended Article: ge stainless steel refrigerators
How to Fix a Refrigerator that is Making a Loud Noise
The very first thing you should do is turn off the water supply. The water supply valve can either be found behind the refrigerator or underneath the kitchen sink. If it’s not under the sink, you can follow the water supply line that is connected to your refrigerator until you find the shutoff valve. Turn the valve clockwise to shut off the water supply.
The next step is to disconnect the power supply. This is a crucial step to prevent electrical shock, especially if you’re not familiar with your home’s electrical system. You need to unplug the refrigerator from the outlet, you can reach the power cord. If you’re not able to reach the power cord, you will need to turn off the circuit breaker.
Once the power supply and water supply has been disconnected, you will need to disconnect the water lines. This step can often overlooked by people but are uninformed about how to properly disconnect the refrigerator. If you don’t properly how to disconnect the water lines, you should get someone to help you with the process. If you try to do it yourself and you don’t know what you’re doing, you could damage the pipes or risk flooding the kitchen.