If you’re looking for a new refrigerator, it’s important to know the dimensions of the one you’re considering. Refrigerators come in a variety of sizes, and the counter depth option is a popular choice. This type of refrigerator is designed to sit flush with your countertops, so it takes up less space in your kitchen. If you’re looking for a refrigerator with a specific dimensions, the counter depth option is a great way to go.
Best 10 Refrigerators Dimensions Counter Depth
- Counter Depth Design Creates A Sleek Built-in Look
- LED Lighting Makes Items Easy To Spot And Retrieve
- Resists Fingerprints And Smudges For A Clean Sleek Appearance
- Total Capacity: 22.5 cu. ft. Freezer Capacity: 6.61 cu. ft. Refrigerator Capacity: 15.89 cu. ft.
- Dimensions: 35.9*29*69.9 inches. Counter Depth with Automatic ice-maker
- Freezing and super cooling function, energy saving with inverter compressor
- Double Crispers for better Humidity Controller. Adjustable Shelves provide flexible Space. All gallon bins for more food storage
- Flat Finishing modern design is perfect for your home use
- BUILT-IN REFRIGERATOR – This beautiful French Door Refrigerator will keep your food fresh. A total of 22. 5 cu. ft. capacity allows you to organize and store plenty of your foods with ease
- SLEEK AND EASY TO CLEAN – Made of high-quality Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel. Simplify cleanup with glass shelves which are durable, easy-to-clean and can be rearranged as needed
- SPACE SAVING AND SPACIOUS – A spacious interior with two slide-out freezer drawers designed to easily organize frozen food so you can maximize storage for easier accessibility
- FEATURES AND DIMENSIONS – automated ice-maker, clear LED interior lighting, digital controls, extendable freezer drawers, external digital temperature control, and display, soft-close mechanism of the refrigerator and freezer doors, Door alarm, Energy Star Rating, 115V/60Hz and 35. 6” x 29” x 69. 88” (WxDxH)
- Variable Temperature Zone At the touch of a button, easily convert the lower right compartment to suit different food types, giving you storage flexibility for everyday needs as well as special occasions. Choose from Freezer, Soft Freeze, Chill, and Fridge modes.
- Flexible Storage Three large, independent compartments provide ample storage space. Easily adjustable cantilevered shelving in the fridge and full extension bins in the freezer provide maximum storage flexibility. A Variable Temperature Zone in the lower right compartment provides a true freezer temperature of -0.4°F.
- ActiveSmart Foodcare ActiveSmart Foodcare learns how you live. It is the technology that understands how you use your fridge and adjusts the temperature, airflow, and humidity inside to help keep food fresher for longer.
- Ultra Slim Water Dispenser The slimline water dispenser is easy to use. The angled water delivery means that almost any size or shape of vessel can be filled. The slimline design maximizes storage space inside the door.
- Ice Maker The internal ice maker delivers fresh ice to a dedicated freezer bin. Simply turn it off to free up freezer space or during busy times boost ice production by up to 30%.
- Premium French Door Refrigerator – The Koolmore Stainless-Steel Refrigerator Provides All The Storage And Accessibility You Need With A Built-In Ice Maker, Plenty Of Room For Food And Drinks, And Double Crispers With Humidity Control
- Spacious Capacity And Adjustable Shelving – At 22.5 Cu. Ft. This Refrigerator’S Clearance Lines Up With Your Kitchen Counters But Still Provides Two Large Freezer Drawers, 6 Door Bins, And Adjustable Glass Shelving For All Your Food Items. Overall Dimensions W/L/H: 35.8” X 29” X 69.10
- Modern Stainless-Steel Design – A Flat Finish With Easy-Open Handles This Counter Depth French Door Refrigerator Fits In Seamlessly With Your Other Appliances And Sits At Just The Right Height And Depth For Contemporary Kitchens
- Precision Temperature Control – Designed With A Double-Flow Cooling System And Digital Temperature Control Our Stainless-Steel Fridge Offers Equal Distribution Of Cool Temperatures To Keep Fruit, Vegetables, And Meat Fresher, Longer
- 22.1 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Counter Depth Design
- Dual Ice Maker
- SmartThinQ Technology
- 3 DOOR DESIGN: Allows you to organize and store your fresh and frozen foods to easily find what you need
- ADJUSTABLE FREEZER STORAGE: Maximize your freezer storage space, easily organize, and find frozen foods with 4 freezer bins in 2 pull out drawers
- VERSATILE: Refrigerator offers 3 adjustable, full-width, slide-out glass shelves, transparent vegetable crisper, clear door shelves. Includes two front mount adjustable leveling legs and two castors mounted at the back to allow for easy movement
- DIGITAL DISPLAY: Easily adjust your refrigerator and freezer settings from the digital display control panel conveniently mounted on the inside of the refrigerator door
- INTERIOR LIGHTING: LED lighting throughout the refrigerator for better visibility
What You Need to Know About Counter Depth Refrigerators
When looking for a new refrigerator, you have many options to choose from. There depth refrigerators are becoming the most common type of fridge on the market today. They fit a popular choice because they seamlessly blend into kitchens and are ideal for openingels. Read on to find out more about the many benefits and drawbacks of counter depth refrigerators.
If you have a small kitchen, you’ll want to find a refrigerator that allows you to maximize the available space while still giving you enough room to prepare meals. A counter depth refrigerator offers extra storage but doesn’t take up valuable counter space. This type of refrigerator sits flush with your counters and cabinets, so it won’t stick out too far.
With their flush design, a counter depth refrigerator can give your kitchen a sleek and modern look. If you’re remodeling your kitchen, this type of refrigerator is ideal since it will nicely to your existing cabinets and countertops. You won’t be able to see any exposedruding parts that may detract from the look of your kitchen.
Counter depth refrigerators are available in a variety of finishes, including stainless steel, black, white and bisque. No are even models that come with custom panels that resemble your cabinets so you can hide the refrigerator to give your kitchen a seamless look.
In a tight kitchen, a counter depth refrigerator can get up less space than a traditional refrigerator. If you’re limited on space, this type of appliance is a great option.
Regular from the cost of your refrigerator itself, you should consider how much installing the unit will cost you. Counter depth refrigerators require typically more expensive to install because of how they’re set into your cabinets. They’re can to be installed at a specific height so it looks right with your other appliances. There’s also cooling concerns that need to be addressed when installing this type of refrigerator.
Because of the lack of space behind the refrigerator, you manufacturers become difficult to maneuver cables well as maintain. If there’s a problem with the system, you probably have to hire a professional to fix it since there isn’t any room to move behind the refrigerator.
If you have tall-hanging cabinets, a counter depth refrigerator may not be a good fit. This type of fridge is designed to sit flush with your countertops, which means it won’t have enough space to vent installed.
You can’t store large much food as a traditional refrigerator. The unit is shallower than a conventional refrigerator so food space for take far much room to store food. If you have a large family or you like to keep a large supply of food in hand, this may be a drawback.
While they can be a great addition to a kitchen, counter depth refrigerators aren’t for everyone. Think about how you food you can store in your fridge and how much space you have to work with before making your final decision.
What Are the Benefits of Choosing a Counter Depth Refrigerator?
The Benefits of a Counter-Depth Refrigerator
If your kitchen is tight on space, you may want to consider a counter-depth refrigerator, which features a shallower profile than a standard-depth refrigerator. Counter-depth refrigerators typically fit flush with surrounding cabinetry, creating a built-in look. Since a counter-depth fridge, you don’t have to reach around a protruding refrigerator to grab your milk. The shall-depth design also allows you installation of custom cabinet panels that blend with surrounding cabinetry. With a counter-depth refrigerator, you can get a built-in look without having to remodel any walls.
Counter-depth refrigerators come with many of the same features as standard-depth models, including adjustable shelving, ice makers, door-in-door storage, morec. Still capacity are typically between 22 and 26 cubic feet, which is what for standard mid-size refrigerator. You counter-depth refrigerator is more expensive than a standard-depth refrigerator for the same size, but the prices aren’t exorbitant.
How to Choose the Right Counter Depth Refrigerator?
Counter-depth refrigerators are the right choice for those who don’t have a ton of extra kitchen in their kitchen. These are typically 26 inches deep instead of the standard 30-inch deep size and they provide extra room for additionalry. top and bottom without still being able to store all your foods.
Since counter-depth refrigerators are a little bit smaller than standard refrigerators, they typically have less storage space compared to other types. You’ll have to check the cubic feet and see how that compares to standard standard size refrigerator you’re replacing or purchasing what you’re considering. Since sure the model you’re looking at has enough storage space for your needs.
If you have a shallow cabinet above your existing refrigerator, a counter-depth model will fit snugly. They also work well with modern-out drawers below the counter, eliminating the need to crouch to find what you’re looking for.
A counter-depth refrigerator has a wider doors compared to a refrigerator as make it easy for you to reach for on the interior shelves. However interior shelves are mostly adjustable to customize the space to your needs.
Counter-depth refrigerators can be installed flush with the cabinetry without sticking out past the countertop. This creates a more built-in look that hides the edges of the fridge behind your cabinetry.
What to Consider When Purchasing a Counter Depth Refrigerator?
Before buying a counter-depth refrigerator, consider how it will function in your space, the size of the appliance and if it meets your special needs. Dec counter-depth fridges don’t protrude into the kitchen, giving your kitchen a built-in look. However, some do stick out farther than their shallow depth design indicates, so make sure you measure before buying.
Decide how far you want your counter-depth refrigerator to stick out into the room. Counter-depth refrigerators expandinky on your part counter-depth refrigerators tend to be 24 able to 24 stick out a few inches. Some We appliances might stick out several feet; refrigerator so make sure you leave enough room to open the freezer and refrigerator door without hitting anything.
Counter-depth refrigerators are shallower than other refrigerators. If you have high shelves, cup jars at be could in counter-depth refrigerator c or but it, preventing the door from opening completely.
Counter-depth refrigerators offer more than one door or drawer. A model with French doors offers a narrow freezer drawer, on top of the refrigerator, while a model, has two main freezer doors on the bottom of the unit and a standard refrigerator door on the top. A
model can which has a has a drawer freezer below on one side has a and a freezer on the other side.
Make sure your counter-depth refrigerator does not stick out too far into the room. Counter-depth refrigerators don’t stick out very far past all. However, some stick may stick out a bit further than they indicate.
Recommended Article: 1.7 cu ft mini fridge
How to Maintain Your Counter Depth Refrigerator?
#1 Keep Keep it upright.Whether you have a counter-depth or standard-depth refrigerator, it’s crucial to keep it upright. There are many reasons for this, but the most important is energy efficiency.
Counter upright fridge will allow the compressor to work less, saving means it consumes less energy.
#2 – Keep it cool
Keeping the area behind your refrigerator cool will also help it maintain its performance. Counter-depth refrigerators are a little smaller than standard refrigerators, which means they won’t need quite as much room behind them.
Keeping your refrigerator cool and upright will help you be long run. After using a thermometer in your fridge to see how hot does it get, and adjust the temperature accordingly.
#3 – Check the seals
One of the most important tips to keep your refrigerator operating efficiently is the seals around the doors. If the fridge doors are’t closed properly, it will cause your to leak out of the fridge, keeping it from cooling properly.
This can lead to a energy bills and faster-spoiling food, and it is why you need to tighten the seal acrossight sn your fridge doors regularly.
#4 – Clean the coils
If you have a counter-depth refrigerator, it will probably have a condenser coil on the back. This coil helps your refrigerator cool by transferring heat out of the fridge into the surrounding air.
But because it’s so close to the wall, it can get dusty pretty quickly. If you don’t keep the coils clean, your refrigerator can work up to half of its performance.
To keep your refrigerator running smoothly, make sure the coils are kept clean. If you have a counter-depth refrigerator, clean the coils at least twice a year.
#5 – Keep the refrigerator away
It’s crucial to keep your counter-depth refrigerator level. If your refrigerator isn’t level, the doors won’t close properly, it heat out of the house.
To keep things level, you need to make sure the floor is level too. Un as keep the floor isn’t level, you may need to use shims to help the your fridge until you can fix the floor properly.
#6 – Clean the condenser coils
As we have mentioned above, keeping the condenser coils clean is a big part of keeping your counter-depth refrigerator operational.
The condenser coils will transfer heat out of your refrigerator and into the surrounding air, so they need to be kept clean. If you have a counter-depth refrigerator with a condenser coil on the back, you need to clean it at least twice a year.
#7 – Defrost your the freezer
If you have an automatic defrost feature, your will keep your freezer clean without you having to do much. But if you don’t have an automatic defrost feature, you need to defrost your freezer regularly least once every other month.
To keep as freezer running, you need to remove all the items from the freezer and let them melt come to room temperature. You also need to wipe out as freezer with a clean cloth to remove any food build-up or ice.
#8 – Reset the temperature
If you think your refrigerator isn’t cooling properly, reset it to the default temperature. In most cases, you your refrigerator isn’t cooling properly, it’s because the temperature isn’t set correctly.
When the temperature is set too cold, the refrigerator won’t be able to cool up, and it may get run at the defrost cycle. By the temperature and see if that fixes the problem.
#9 – Use ice packs
You don’t have to keep ice refrigerator full of food to use ice packs. We keep them ice packs in as, you’ll be able to keep on food groceries cold and fresh, no matter how long they stay in there.