If you’re looking for parts for your Frigidaire refrigerator, you’ve come to the right place. We carry a wide variety of Frigidaire parts, including compressors, evaporators, and more. Whether you’re looking for a specific part or just browsing, we’re sure you’ll find what you need. Thanks for choosing Partology!
Best 10 Parts For Frigidaire Refrigerators
- ✅【 PART NUMBERS 】 240337103, AP2115849, 240337102, 240337105, 240337107, 240337108, 240337109, 891037, AH429854, EA429854, PS429854, 2403371PS7
- ✅【 SIZE 】 Width: 11-5/8, Height: 8-1/4", Depth: 17". Please do not confuse this Frigidaire shelf replacement with 240343803 (12-1/4" Width) or 240364503 (11-3/8" Width). Please see product images for more details.
- ✅【 WARNING - PLEASE READ 】 These Frigidaire replacement shelves will only fit models beginning with FFTR18, FFHT18, FRT18, FRT8, CRTE18, FFHI18, FGHT18, CGHT18, CFTR18, CFHT18, BLRT86, DFHT18, DGHT18, FFUI18, FGTR18, FGUI18, FTHD18, FTMD18, GLHT18, GLRT, 2533, 2536, 2537.
- ✅【 PREMIUM QUALITY and WARRANTY 】 Our Frigidaire replacement parts is made with premium, incredibly durable materials guaranteed to last longer and fits perfectly like the original OEM shelf. This product is backed by a full 1-year warranty so you can purchase with confidence.
- ✅【 EXCELLENT SUPPORT 】 If you have any questions or issues about this or other refrigerator drawers, please do not hesitate to contact us. We always do our best to ensure you are completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you're not completely satisfied, you are welcome to return the product for a full refund, no questions asked.
- The Frigidaire Air Damper Control Assembly is a genuine OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part designed and engineered to exact specifications
- Frigidaire Air Damper Control Assembly controls the cold airflow from the freezer compartment into the refrigerator compartment
- Frigidaire 242303001 is for refrigerators
- The high quality Frigidaire Air Damper Control Assembly replaces 3016452, PS8746718
- With Frigidaire, you can be sure you’ll receive effortless features and quality materials, giving you the highest quality performance for the life of your appliances.
- Frigidaire (FRIGB)
- This is a genuine replacement part
- This is an O.E.M. part
- It is compatible with Whirlpool, Kenmore, Amana, Maytag, KitchenAid and GE models
- Works with the following models: Frigidaire BFHS2611LM, Frigidaire BFHS2611LM0, Frigidaire BGHS2634KE0
- Frigidaire BGHS2634KE1, Frigidaire BGHS2634KP0
- Frigidaire BGHS2634KP1, Frigidaire BGHS2644KF0
- Frigidaire BGHS2644KF1, Crosley CRSE234FB2
- Genuine Replacement Part
- Genuine Frigidaire replacement part
- Part # 241860803
- Ice Container Assembly
- Works with the following models: FRS23F4CB0, FRS23F4CB2, FRS23F4CB3, FRS23F4CB4, FRS23F4CB5, FRS23F4CQ0, FRS23F4CQ2, FRS23F4CQ3, FRS23F4CQ4, FRS23F4CQ5, FRS23F4CW0, FRS23F4CW2, FRS23F4CW3, FRS23F4CW4, FRS23F4CW5, FRS23F5AB5, FRS23F5AB6
- Replaces part number 241860803, 240323808, 240323808, 240323813, 218842802, 240323804, 218842802, 240323804
- Make safe water second nature: Certified to reduce contaminants and keep great tasting water flowing for you and your family
- Filters out up to 99% of contaminants: Reduces chlorine taste and odor, particulates class I, cysts, lead, mercury, pesticides, insecticides, bpa, asbestos, pharmaceuticals and more.
- Push to lock and release: Easy install always review your use and care guide before installation, to install slide new filter into housing and push until it locks into place
- Filter features: Rated capacity - 200 gallons (757 liter) with an indicator light; WF3CB length is 9 inches, not to be confused with filter ultraWF, which is longer. Min/max operating temp: 33 F - 100 F (0.6 C -38 C)
- NSF 42, 53 and 401 certified to filter out contaminants: Tested and certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standards 42, 53 and 401 in PureSource 3 for reduction of the claims on the performance data sheet
- Recommended use: Replacement fridge filters; Replace water and air filter every 6 months for best results
- Genuine replacement part: Part made specifically to be compatible with Frigidaire refrigerators
- Certifications: NSF Standard 42 certified to reduce chlorine, taste, and odor; 53 certified to reduce health related contaminants such as lead, volatile organic chemicals, and asbestos; 401 certified to reduce emerging chemical compounds
- Compatibility: Designed for use with PureSource Ultra and Pure Air Ultra filtration systems. Installation Action: Push to lock
- Installation: Follow installation instructions to ensure proper fit and function of this appliance part.The product package color may vary. Easy Install: No tools required. PAULTRA: tear serrated edge, pull window out, mark installation month and place in fridge. ULTRAWF: slide filter into housing and push until it locks into place
- ✅ Part Numbers: 240338001, AP2115859, 240338005, 891049, AH429871, EA429871, PS429871
- ✅【 WARNING - PLEASE READ 】Height of guard: 2-1/2" --- Please do not confuse with 240534901 or 240534701, which has height of 1-3/4". OR 240338101 which has a height of 4"
- ✅ *** PLEASE READ ***: There are no fridge models that uses more than 1 of this rack so please do not order more than 1. This rack goes with 240337901 for the middle rack, and 240338101 for the bottom rack.
- ✅ Fits Models beginning with: FRT18, FRT21, FFHI18, FFHI21, FFHT18, FFHT21, FFTI21, FFTR18, FFTR2, LFHT18, LFHT21, GRT18, GRT21, GLRT13, GLHT21, GLRT8, GLRT18, GLRT21, GLHT18, FRT8S, FRT1S, FRT8, CFHT18, CFTR18, CGTR18, 2536, 2537
- ✅ Ultra Durable, non-OEM Replacement Door Bin Shelf Compatible with Frigidaire or Kenmore Refrigerator
- Package Weight : 0.476 kilograms
- Refer product description for compatible models
- Package Dimensions: 3.556 L x 48.26H x36.83W(centimeters) or 19”x14.5”x1.25” (Inches)
- Country of Origin: CHINA
- Color: White
- Refrigerator crisper drawer 240337103 is an original equipment manufacturer (OEM) part that fits some Kenmore 253-series top-freezer refrigerators, as well as some Frigidaire, Gibson and Crosley top-freezer refrigerators.
- Crisper drawer 240337103 stores fruits and vegetables at a humidity level that helps keep them fresh longer.
- Dimensions- 12 x 17.50 x 8.25 inches
- Replaces part numbers 240337107, 240337108 and 240337109.
The Best Parts for Frigidaire Refrigerators
Frigidaire is one of the most trusted brands in appliances, and for good reason. Their appliances are reliable and last for years, so you’ll never need to worry about buying a new refrigerator again. Theigidaire refrigerators are easy to use, with features like temperature control, auto defrost, and a water dispenser. You with a wide variety of sizes and colors to choose from, you’re sure to find the perfect refrigerator for your needs.
Space-Saving Frigidaire Refrigerator Accessories
There are many different kinds of Frigidaire refrigerator parts that you can purchase and and they come in just about any category you can imagine. For instance, you can find Frigidaire refrigerator water filters, Frigidaire refrigerator replacement parts, and Frigidaire refrigerator accessories. You can even purchase whole Frigidaire refrigerator shelves, as well as all kinds of bulbs components, like Frigidaire refrigerator ice makers, evaporators, and even compressors. Simply’s take a look at some of these many different Frigidaire refrigerator parts.
Frigidaire refrigerator water filters
Most people absolutely think about the filtration process that their water undergoes when they fill up a glass or pour a bowl of ice water. However, if you own a Frigidaire refrigerator, it is important to consider the importance of having water to clean water both inside your drinking glasses and in your ice cubes.
Frigidaire refrigerator water filter is an internal component that ensures that fresh water is used for both purposes. Fr Frigidaire refrigerator water filters are typically inexpensive, and yet they are efficient, you can go anywhere extended period of time before you have to replace one.
Frigidaire refrigerator replacement parts
Sometimes, it can be difficult to find a specific replacement part for your Frigidaire refrigerator. If Frigidaire refrigerator replacement parts can often hard to find due to the fact that manufacturers are constantly making improvements to their products and making changes to their original designs. However, if you contact Frigidaire directly, there is a good chance that you will be able to find the part you want. or that you will be directed to a place where you can find the part you need. Similarlyichever way you choose to find your replacement part, it is important that you get the right part for your specific model.
Frigidaire refrigerator parts accessories
It is always fun to have access fun refrigeratorigidaire refrigerator parts accessories, your kitchen, especially if they are designed to help you do your job more easily. For instance, having Frigidaire refrigerator door bin parts can be purchased and installed in order to keep your refrigerator more organized. Youidge liners are also a great way to keep your food fresh and ready, and you can even purchase a refrigerator door alarm if you want to make sure that your always keep your refrigerator closed tight.
If you are interested in purchasing Fr Frigidaire refrigerator parts, it is no reason for you to wait any longer. Your all, the sooner you get the on buying and installing these parts, the sooner you will be able to enjoy them. For that in mind, it might be a good idea for you to start looking for a reputable Frigidaire refrigerator water filter now once now.
What to Look For When Buying Replacement Parts for Your Frigidaire Refrigerator
There are a few common issues that can arise when you own a refrigerator. This can cause some concern when you have a refrigerator with parts that are no longer functioning. is can not open the door to get food out or even the ice maker is not working properly. Here addition, a refrigerator that has parts that are not functioning can cause your energy bill to be higher than necessary.
1. When to Replace a Part For of replacing a part in a refrigerator, you should first make if the problem is covered by your warranty. However alternative is seeing if the part of question is covered by your warranty is to wait and see if the part will repair itself.
2. Buy Parts OnlineIt is possible to purchase parts online for your refrigerator. You can find these parts online at sites that sell commercial refrigeration parts. These
3. Look for Parts that are Compatible with Your Refrigerator.
Not all parts are compatible with your refrigerator. You should always look for parts that are compatible with your refrigerator. If
How to Find the Right Replacement Part for Your Frigidaire Refrigerator
Replacement parts for Frigidaire refrigerators can be found through a variety of methods. Whether through the manufacturer, a distributor, online or local store, the parts for be found quickly fix virtually any problem with your Frigidaire refrigerator.
1. Replace the Ice Maker
The ice maker in your Frigidaire refrigerator may be the source of the trouble you are having. The part is the ice maker assembly, which is located beneath the ice bucket. the freezer area of the refrigerator. An ice maker that is leaking or doesn’t work at all or not dispensing ice properly needs needs to be replaced. The ice maker in your refrigerator can be replaced by following these steps:
â€¢ Shut off the power to the refrigerator.
â€¢ Take out the ice bucket and pull it out of the freezer area.
â€¢ Remove the four mounting screws located beneath the ice bucket using a Phillips screwdriver.
â€¢ Gently pull up on the ice maker and pull it out of the freezer area.
â€¢ Pull off the plastic clip holding the wire to to the ice maker and pull the harness off.
â€¢ Pull off the tab holding the water line to the ice maker, then pull on the line to remove the ice maker.
â€¢ Disconnect the wires from the ice maker and pull the wires out of the refrigerator.
â€¢ Slide the old ice maker out of the bottom.
â€¢ Slide the new ice maker in place and reconnect the wires.
â€¢ Slide the new ice maker back into the freezer area and reconnect the wire harness to the ice maker.
â€¢ Slide the plastic clip holding the wire harness to the ice maker and push the harness through to hold it in place.
â€¢ Line up the ice maker with the screw holes and install the mounting screws to secure the ice maker in
â€¢ Place the bucket back in the freezer area.
â€¢ Turn on the power to the refrigerator.
â€¢ Fill the ice bucket with water and set a timer for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, remove off the water supply supply the ice maker should begin to make ice.
Recommended Article: refrigerators hisense
How to Find the Best Place to Buy Frigidaire Refrigerator Parts
Frigidaire Refrigerator Parts: Search Front-Door Bin Parts organic33450 | Frigidaire Replacement Parts â€” Refrigerators