The Ohio Washers Game is a traditional children’s game that has been played for generations. The game is simple to play and can be enjoyed by children of all ages. The object of the game is to fill your cup with as many washers as possible. Washers are small, flat discs that are typically made of metal or plastic. The game can be played with two or more players, and each player is given a cup to hold. The cups are then filled with washers by the players, who take turns trying to fill their cup with the most washers. The game continues until one player has filled their cup with the most washers.
Best 10 Ohio Washers Game
- TWO CLASSIC GAMES IN ONE: Two sturdy, classic outdoor lawn games are combined for an incredible value: 3-hole bean bag toss or 3-hole washer toss
- BEAN BAG TOSS AND WASHER TOSS IN ONE: Includes two 26" L x 10" W game platforms featuring on-board scoring, with detachable legs for support
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES: Features multi-colored target areas and game points on platforms, with a mirror flip side, with padded surface on the washer toss side
- SIMPLE GAME PLAY: Platforms feature three large holes with nets to catch bags and washers
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: Includes six 3" square toss bags (three red, three blue) and six washers (three red, three blue)
- WASHER TOSS: Bring some fun to your next outdoor party or tailgate with this super fun washer toss game set
- PORTABLE SET: This complete washer toss game set is designed to stack and store in the included carry bag, so you can easily transport the game to the backyard, the beach, or anywhere else!
- WOODEN TARGETS: The (2) premium quality 12" inch x 12" inch wooden washer targets are built to last so you can keep your set and play year after year
- STEEL WASHERS: Set comes complete with (3) grey and (3) blue steel washers to toss. Plus, these washers double as bottle openers so you can multitask while you play!
- 4 PLAYER GAME: Play 1-on-1 or in teams of 2 for a full 4 player game. This outdoor lawn game is fun for all players and is a must have for your next party or tailgate!
- FROM THE BEACH TO THE BACKYARD: Two 13.5" L x 13.5" W x 3.5" H felt-lined washer boxes perfect for the beach or backyard
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: Set includes six 2" diameter powder-coated steel washers (three red, three blue)
- SCRATCH-RESISTANT: Box exteriors are sealed with durable laminate for protection against scuffs and scratches
- CONVENIENT STORAGE: Sturdy and compact wood construction boxes lock together for easy storage
- EASY TRANSPORT: Easily transport set with convenient carry handles
- EXCITING DESIGN - The dazzling design of this 3-in-1 game set invites excitement, featuring fade-resisTant action graphics on each board that won't wear away.
- 3 GAMES IN ONE - Enjoy exciting bean bag, washer and ladder toss in one thrilling package. Retractable wood folding legs and easy to assemble parts make switching games a snap.
- EASILY PORTABLE - The 3 in 1 Toss Game comes with a heavy duty, rip-resisTant Black nylon bag for convenient storage and transportation. Rope handles allow you to easily move it around your yard.
- DIMENSIONS: 23.75" x 18" x 9"
- The top is made from 1/2" plywood and covered with indoor / outdoor carpet.
- Glued and stapled so it will stay securely fastened
- The under frame has 2 cross braces, made of 2x2's both glued and nailed for strength
- Our 3 Hole board set measures regulation 12”x32” with regulation in-line holes
- 16 - 2 1/2" washers
- Regulation size for all games using a 4" pipe.
- Silver zinc and yellow zinc coated washers... nothing to chip or repaint ever!!
- Actual product packaging may vary from the image displayed. Components within the box remain the same. OSMO IS MAGIC: Fun-filled & award winning learning games. Children interact with actual hand held pieces & an iPad or Fire Tablet, bringing a child's game pieces & actions to life (No WiFi necessary for game play). Osmo Base and iPad/Fire Tablet not included, required for game play.
- TEACHING: Make pizza for customers, collect payment & make change (dollars/coins), & learn the profitability of your business. Additional game concepts include: Addition, Subtraction, Fractions, mental math, design and communication skills (Pizza Co.).
- SKILLS LEARNED: Real-world (business) math, money, addition, subtraction, fractions, fast paced mental math, run & grow a business, social interaction, listening, critical thinking, oberservation, creative problem solving & basic business concepts. Osmo sees and reacts to every real-life move. Geared towards children & love of learning.
- AGE & CAPABILITY: Ages 5-12+. Game is designed for beginner to expert levels. Osmo enables the continuation of learning. Real-time audio and visual feedback lets children learn through experimentation in a stress-free environment.
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX: Pizza/Tray, Toppings, Money tiles, Stackable storage for game pieces & 1 Game App: Pizza Co.
- Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Liam Hemsworth (Actors)
- Francis Lawrence (Director) - Jon Kilik (Producer)
- English (Subtitle)
- Audience Rating: PG-13 (Parents Strongly Cautioned)
- Hardcover Book
- Macomber, Debbie (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 272 Pages - 10/19/2021 (Publication Date) - Ballantine Books (Publisher)
- Two washer toss target boards made from MDF wood construction
- 13.25” W x 13.25” L x 3.75” D in size
- Eight 2.5” washers, 47 grams in weight
- Metal locking clasp and carry handle for easy transport
- Wild Sports is part of the Wild Sports Family of Brands. Check out our other great brands: Kan Jam and Proline Tailgating
Understanding the Basics of Ohio Washers
What are solar dryers?
Solar dryers are thermal energy devices that use solar energy to aid the drying process. Solar energy is free and abundant and can be used for drying of agricultural products. Solar dryers improve with two basic modes: direct and indirect. Direct solar dryers rely on solar radiation to directly heat the product and transport discharge this heat to the material with the aid of a heat exchanger. Indirect solar dryers rely on solar radiation to heat an intermediate material (e.g., air or an air-water mixture) which is passes this energy on to the product being dried. Indirect solar dryers can also be used to capture the moisture coming off the product (i.e., re-circulating type). Both direct and indirect solar dryers can have advantage of their orientation to increase incident received, or they can take their airflow direction to maximize heat transfer. Solar dryers are very popular in rural and peri-urban areas where there is high sunlight for between heat generation
How to Play Ohio Washers
Making your own solar dryer is a great way to dry food without spending any additional costs. You can use it to dehydrate fruits, vegetables, and even meats. Considering here to read articles our in-depth article on how to build one.
This type allows is be made from a piece of scrap wood, you have laying around the house. Start by cutting a slat of wood longer than your desired size. The width of the wood doesn’t matter, much.
Next, you need to cut four pieces of wood for the base. These need to be the same width as the drying box, but you can adjust the length to your liking. Two of the pieces will need to be a bit longer than the other two. The longer pieces will be used to hold the drying box above two the other two will be used to hold the screen.
Once that you have the pieces cut, you will need to attach them to each by drilling screws through the bottom of the box into the base pieces. You will need to drill two screws into each of the base pieces you cut.
After you’ve assembled the base, you can attach the screen. This will serve made from wood, but this screen will need to be made from a fairly thin piece of wood. Start by cutting the two of the screen longer than your box. From there, you will need to cut four more pieces that the for the screen frame. From these will need to be cut little longer than the other two. The longer pieces will be on the top and bottom of the screen,.
Once you have all the pieces cut, drill the two pieces together to form one long piece. Next, drill the screen piece along again the size of your box.
Place, drill four screws on each side of the screen frame — two on the bottom pieces and two on the top pieces.
Finally, you need to attach the screen to the dryer. This can be done by drilling screws through the sides of the screen and into the box. You will need to drill four screws on each side.
This is a simple way to build a solar dryer without spending hundreds money on wood. This dryer can be used to dry food without electricity. can be used the dryer to help you save money on food storage and it’s a simple project that can help done with common
scraps. Learn only is this solar dryer easy to build, but it’s also is a great way to dry foods without using electricity — a source of heat.
You can use this dryer to dehydrate fruits, vegetables, and meat. It’s a a great way to save money on food, and it’s a simple project that can be done with wood scraps.
Tips for Winning at Ohio Washers
I have been working on making an AI that plays the ohio washers game. I would love to get some feedback from the community. Thoughts anyone want to play a few games with this AI, I have written it so that it can be run from a web browser. IHere is the link: https://shinetech.io/ohio-washers-game/
Players roll washers towards a target and and gain (or lose) points based on where they land. The highest point value for a single roller is 3. The lowest point value for a single roller is 1. Bonus points are awarded for holes in one and for rolling the same number of washers as the target hole (doubles, triples, and quads).
How the AI Works:
The AI calculates the most likely final outcome of a round based on the location of each roller in play rollers, as well as the locations of each hole. It then determines the most likely move to make and makes that move, or simulateholds if it decides not see an advantageous move available.
How to Host a Successful Ohio Washers Game
Playing planning your own backyard party, the key to success is in the details. These tips will help you throw a game-day bash that will have your friends talking long after the game ends.
1. Cook Up Food FansEveryone-Day Fareites
People come to game day parties for the food. Plan your menu with advance, you can enough time to prepare. Classic game-day food such as burgers, hot dogs, and nachos are both easy to cook and enjoy. Include free to add some creative twists to your favorites. Try making a candy bar in the shape of an oval or serving your nachos out of individualostitos Scoops. You can even make your snacks match your team colors. Finish, like flavors-free and low-cost.
2. Send Out the Invitations
A party isn’t fun without people. Make sure everyone knows about your celebrationiree by sending out invitations. There invites should include the date, time, and location of the party. You can also add your RSVP contact information in case anyone needs to change their plans. You can send these invites digitally or by mail. Make sure to send them out at least two weeks in the event date. This will give guests the time they need to make travel arrangements and other plans.
3. Get Your Decorations Ready
Everyone kills a party mood faster than plastic tablecloths and paper plates. Take the time to decorate with theme-appropriate decorations in can find at your local party supply store. This is alsonaments of football! Use napkins, plates, and cups in your team’s colors. You can also use football shaped tablecloths to keep guests off the table.
4. Get Your Entertainment Ready
You the big game is coming on, make sure you have an HD screen with a good input source. The bigger the screen, the better. You can also have a second screen that shows pre-game coverage. Try to find a screen with an HDMI input so that anyone can easily hook up their devices to it. If you have games time before the game, play some other games that guests outside your. enjoy. If is where will start out with games like volleyball and then end with football before the game starts.
5. Serve Up The Drinks
Make sure you have plenty of water and drinks so such as beer or wine, ready to go. Provide glass bottles and cups, which are easier to break and harder to clean up. A large cooler can the perfect place to store all of your drinks. Make sure you have plenty of ice-filled coolers and ice-filled buckets for your to put their drinks in.
How to Set the Rules for Your Ohio Washers Game
Rules vary from region to region, and even from family to family, when it comes to playing the Washers Game. Below are some general rules; feel free to add your own or modify these to suit your needs. Most sure to set any ground rules before play begins so that there are no surprises when it comes to scoring.
1. Divide players players into two equal teams. Use, each player will engage on the same team as the person sitting to their right (counterclockwise, so that the person sitting the team’s left plays opposite them). Players If you choose to play partners, players will be split into two groups. Usually example, one group will be made up of players 1-3, and the other group will contain players 4-6. These, the players in each group must play together for the entirety of the game. Partners can, however, switch partners between games.
2. Set the boundaries. The game is played on a court with two washer pits on opposite ends. The court is usually 30′ long, 20′ wide. In most places, a court will be marked off for you, but if not you will have to decide how big you make your yourself. It is always a, however, to use the same court so play players are playing at because this way everyone will be on the same page.
3. Throw both washers. Each team will throw both washers at the same time toward the board. The first washer to completely land in the hole gets one point for its team. If both washers from the same team go in the hole, that team gets two points. Continue taking turns throwing the washers until one team gets both of its washers in the hole.
4. Three back. After each round of play, all players must stand back at least six feet behind the board. they toss the washers. This puts the previous play out of the picture. The defensive toss is the only part of the game that is considered part of the next round.
5. Contain the score for the end. Keep score at the end of each round. First each washer in the hole, add that team’s score to its total. The first team to 21 points wins.