If you’re looking for a walk in cooler that’s built to last, Norlake is the brand for you. Our coolers are designed with durability in mind, and they can withstand even the most extreme conditions. Whether you need a cooler for your restaurant, bar, or home, we have the perfect solution for you.
Best 10 Norlake Walk In Cooler
- Walk in Door - Complete Replacement Solution -CUSTOMIZE NOW to select your perfect Door Size. Every thing you need to Replace you Walkin Door, Remove the Old and Bolt on your New Custom Door
- Every Thing Included – Kason Hinges, Door Handle & Latch, Mounting Thru Bolts, this Face Mount Walk in Door Replacement System is Ready to Hang
- Hi Quality - Our Cooler Doors provide better insulation, Foamed in Place with Dow Chemical Foam , providing R-29 for Coolers and R-32 for Freezers. Inside the door we use ¼ inch Steel Backing plates on the Hinges and Door latch Stress Points
- Custom Size – Select CUSTOMIZE NOW so We can build your door with high-quality materials, to your exact specifications. Installation is straight-forward and we're always available for support
- Made in the USA - Your door is built to order, at our large top-notch manufacturing center in South Dakota, U.S.A. We take pride in delivering a product backed by master craftsmanship and community.
- Turn any well-insulated room into a walk-in cooler for up to 70% less than traditional walk-in coolers.
- Easy setup and low maintenance. Perfect for farmers, florists, hunters, brewers, restaurants, wine enthusiasts, dairy farms, and mortuaries.
- Free app sends low/high temperature alerts and notifications, allows you to set cooler temperature, and monitor your cooler on your smartphone via Wi-Fi
- Guaranteed - get the cooler you want or get your money back.
- Over 50,000 sold. Recommended by major university extension programs.
- 🌷【SPACE IS COOL】 – A spacious 49 Cu. ft. with 6 pre-installed shelves enables you to easily organize the items you’re storing, adjustable shelves that can each hold up to 155 lbs
- 🌷【BUILT TO the LAST】- The commercial refrigerator crafted of high-quality stainless steel, will keep things cool and organized in your restaurant kitchen. Reach-in 2-doors cooler for you to reach culinary success, the self-closing-stay open door with lock and key helps save busy time
- 🌷【LED 】- The commercial refrigerator with a light on the top allowing staff to see the contents when opening the commercial refrigerator, and find the needed food quickly
- 🌷【KITMA FEATURES 】– The commercial refrigerator with an environmentally friendly refrigeration system and an Air-cooled method easy to maintains temperatures between 33℉-38℉, the digital controller and display for temperature control and auto defrost, and four casters for convenient movement
- 🌷【Warranty Service】 - Our commercial refrigerators are ETL certified and well-built for a long life span. We stand behind our work with the Peace of Mind Warranty. You can enjoy a 5-year warranty on the compressor and 2 years of all additional parts, which covers parts and labor - maintenance staff on-site service within 48 hours
- Powerful and reliable: Automatically defrost! Equipped with an Embraco compressor, Carel controller, and fan cooling system, this commercial refrigerator is designed to provide powerful and reliable refrigeration, so you can be sure that your products will stay fresh and cool.
- Efficient refrigeration: Cooler Temperature: 33℉~40℉(0.5℃~4.5℃),digital temperature control is convenient for you to set the temperature easily
- Professional-grade design: This reach-in commercial refrigerator features 2 solid doors and 6 shelves, with a total storage capacity of 49 cubic feet. Each shelf has a loading capacity of up to 155 lbs, so you can store plenty of products. The unit also comes with 4" casters, making it easy to move around as needed.
- ETL: ETL certifications include ETL SAFET, ETL SANITATION and Energy DOE certification for restuarants open authorization. You can be sure that it meets the highest standards of safety and energy efficiency.
- Best after-sales service: Stainless Steel interior and exterior, exterior stainless steel designed with anti-fingerprint function, 6-year warranty on compressor, 2-year warranty on all parts, and labor and manual door-to-door service.*Since the products are transported by truck, we only provide roadside delivery service for residential orders
- LED lighting with an independent switch and glass doors will help you keep track of inventory to continually keep a full supply of your best selling product and allow your guest to see your selection easily
- Digital temperature display and controls make it convenient to monitor and adjust the temperature, always keep your customers happy with ice-cold beers and drinks, temp range 32-50 Fahrenheit
- A spacious interior with six adjustable shelves ensures that you can keep this back bar refrigerator organized and stocked based on your individual needs, exterior dimensions 53. 1"L 20. 8"W 35. 2"H
- This beer cooler is easy to maintain with auto defrost and a self evaporating water pan, three locks, one for each door will keep product secure, Four 1/2 inch adjustable feet for height flexibility
- ETL Listed for Safety and Sanitation, NSF compliant to ANSI 7 Standard for commercial refrigerators, a space-efficient beverage cooler with a narrow 21" depth plus bonus storage at the top
- 3 tiers
- For walk-ins: 6'x6' with centered door
- Green epoxy wire coating
- Includes (6) 18"x60" shelves, (3) 24"x24" shelves, (8) 74"H posts and (12) S hooks
- 800 lbs. shelf capacity
Norlake Walk In Cooler
Walk-in coolers are custom built using heavy duty, galvanized steel wall and ceiling panels. These panels are available in multiple thicknesses and widths to accommodate your specific needs. Walk-in coolers are available in any length in 1′ increments up to 50′ in length. Standard heights are 7′, 8′, and 9′. Special heights are available for tall equipment.Walk in coolers are available with standard or low profile floors. Standard floor systems are 4′ off the finished floor and typically use 4″ to 6″ thick, HCFC-free, CFC-free, polyurethane insulation for the complete wall system. Low profile floors are 3′ off the finished floor.
ECO-CHILL® systems are available to reduce your energy costs. These systems use advanced technology with a low-charge system that results in extremely efficient operation. We can also provide you with an ECO-CHILL® system that uses environmentally-friendly, non-CFC refrigerants.
For additional information, please contact us toll free at 1-800-821-2770 or visit our web site at [url=http://www.norlake.com]www.norlake.com[/url]
How it works: Norlake’s walk in coolers are a great way to keep food cold and fresh
Norlake Walk In Coolers are a great way to keep food cold and fresh. Walk in coolers are made of stainless steel construction for durability and long life. They feature an insulated wall to maximize efficiency. Walk in coolers also have self closing doors for convenience and safety. Our walk in coolers can be placed directly against a wall or they can be placed against countertops to save space!
Walk in coolers are a type of commercial refrigeration unit that can be used for storing large quantities of food, beverages, or other perishable items. Walk in coolers differ from their smaller counterparts, reach-in coolers, in that they are designed to be accessed from the outside and usually have a larger capacity.
Walk in coolers were developed in the 1950s as an alternative to storing perishable items in open display cases or on shelves inside a business. Walk in coolers are used in restaurants, grocery stores and convenience stores to keep food at the proper temperature. Walk in coolers are also used in beverage warehouses where large quantities of beverages can be stored at one time. Walk in coolers are typically found in commercial locations but they can also be used as residential refrigerators.
Walk in coolers are available in a variety of sizes and styles. Walk in coolers typically have a large access door that can be opened and closed to allow entry or exit from the cooler. Walk in coolers can also be designed as walk in freezers with doors that open outwards instead of inwards. The size of walk in coolers can vary depending on the intended use and location of the cooler.
Uses: Walk in coolers can be used for many different things, such as storing food or keeping drinks cold
Walk-in coolers are refrigerated spaces that are kept at low temperatures for the purpose of keeping things cold. They are used extensively in the restaurant and food service industries for storing food that is meant to be kept cold. The temperature inside a walk-in cooler can be adjusted from very cold to freezing, with some walk-in coolers being able to go below freezing.
How to Buy a Norlake Walk In Cooler
When you need to stock a large volume of items for your restaurant, bar, or retail business, a Norlake walk in cooler is a perfect solution. This type of refrigeration system has a more efficient design than an upright cooler. It can hold more items, and it maintains cooler temperatures for a longer amount of time.
Norlake makes a variety of walk in coolers with different features. You should consider several factors before making a purchase. For instance, how much space do you have for your Norlake walk in cooler? What is your budget? How often will you need to access the items inside your cooler? How much time do you want to spend cleaning and maintaining your walk in cooler?
How much space do you have in your kitchen or storage room to accommodate a Norlake walk in cooler? How big of a walk in cooler will you need? Norlake makes coolers with a range of capacities. A small cooler can hold approximately 1,500 pounds of contents. A medium cooler can hold around 1,800 pounds of contents, and a large cooler can hold approximately 2,000 pounds of items.
If you want to store a lot of items in a compact space, you should look for a Norlake walk in cooler with a narrower doorway. Walk in coolers are available in different standard dimensions. You can purchase a Norlake walk in cooler with a standard height of either 6 feet or 8 feet. Standard widths range from 4 feet to 7 feet. Standard depth ranges from 6 feet to 8 feet.
Norlake makes some walk in coolers with custom dimensions. If you need a walk in cooler with a different size than the standard dimensions, you may have to pay more money.
Norlake walk in coolers are available in a variety of different finishes. The color and material that the outside of the cooler is made of can affect the price of the unit. For instance, you could choose a Norlake walk in cooler with a white finish that is made of stainless steel. You could also find a Norlake walk in cooler with a black finish that is made of aluminum.
Some Norlake walk in coolers are made with a colorbond finish. Colorbond is a type of metal made from aluminum. It is applied to the outside of the Norlake walk in cooler with resin. Colorbond has a variety of advantages. It is more resistant to corrosion than other types of metal. Colorbond is also more resistant to stains and marks.
An alternative to colorbond is stainless steel. Stainless steel is more resistant to corrosion than aluminum. It is also more resistant to scratches and marks compared to colorbond. Stainless steel Norlake walk in coolers are slightly more expensive than colorbond coolers.
The inside of your Norlake walk in cooler is made of a different material than the outside of the cooler. The outside of your cooler is made with one type of material. The inside of your cooler is made with another material. The differences are important. For example, colorbond is more resistant to corrosion than stainless steel. But stainless steel is more resistant to scratches and marks than colorbond.
You can choose from several different kinds of interior material for your Norlake walk in cooler. Norlake Framed walk in coolers have an aluminum interior. This type of interior is more resistant to corrosion than stainless steel. It
norlake walk in cooler Buying Guide
Norlake has been designing and producing high-quality refrigeration for over 70 years. Norlake is the leading manufacturer of refrigeration products for the foodservice industry. Take a look at their selection of refrigeration products and find the one that’s right for you!
They are leading the way in green technologies such as natural refrigerants and high-efficiency electronic controls.
They offer a variety of reach-in coolers and freezers to meet any restaurant’s needs. They are designed to save energy, keep your food at the perfect temperature, and are easy to clean and maintain.
Norlake allows you to customize your cooler so that it perfectly suits your business. They offer a variety of shelving and drawer configurations so that you can store all your food in one place.
You can choose from a variety of door finishes so that your cooler matches the style of your restaurant.