If you’re looking for a reliable dryer that will get the job done, the Kenmore 80 Series Dryer is a great option. This dryer features a large capacity drum, so you can dry more clothes in less time. It also has a drying rack, so you can dry clothes flat if you prefer. The Kenmore 80 Series Dryer is a great choice for anyone looking for a quality dryer that will last for years.
Best 10 Kenmore 80 Series Dryer
- ✅ Edgewater Parts AP6023930
- ✅ Replaces: 8557857, 8559787, 8565972, W10641634, 8558463,, , 26000348851, 348846, 348851, 8211, 8219, , 99989680, 99989681,PS11757278
- ✅ 1 Year Warranty
- ✅ MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE - For Any Reason You're Not Completely Satisfied, You Can Ask For A Replacement Or Full Refund, No Questions Asked.
- This Dryer Heating Element Parts compatible with Kenmore Series 70 80 500, Amana NED4655EW0/NED4655EW01, NED4600YQ0/NED4600YQ1 dryers.
- The Dryer Heating Element kits Include 1x dryer heating element,1x dryer thermostat, 1x dryer high-limit thermostat, 1x dryer thermal fuse, 1x Dryer Thermal Cut-off Kit.
- Made from high quality material, heat-proof and abrasion-proof, well-tested by the manufacturer.
- This Heating Element Parts for Kenmore and Ama-na cover what might be causing the no heat issue, like if you have a bad heating element, thermostat or fuse. Please turn off power before installation.
- If you are not sure if these Dryer Heating Element Parts are right for your dryer model, please feel free to contact us. If you are not satisfied with the product, replacement or full refund available.
- High-quality Dryer Drum Belt fit Kenmore Model 110 Series, 70 Series, 80 Series, 100 series, 600s series and more.
- Made from durable rubber and well-tested, saved a lot by DIY to fix a dryer.
- This dryer drum belt for Kenmore is 1/4" wide, 92 1/4 inches in length, 4 ribs and 3 grooves.
- It is easy to install by watching a video (You tube ) before starting.
- Feel free to contact us for any unsatisfied reasons, we will give your good solution in 24hrs.
- NON -OEM REPLACEMENT
- made by Edgewater Parts
- Made in USA 1 Year Warranty
- Product Description Brand New - Unused Parts
- Top Quality, Generic Aftermarket Part - 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Includes One (1) heating element as pictured
- Item Specifications: Dryer heating element for Kenmore Series 70 and 80 dryers
- 5200 Watt / 240 Volt
- Fit for Many Brand: ★ Whirlpool dryer heating elements WED4815EW1 ★ kenmore heating element for dryer model 110 500 600 70 80 Series ★ Bravos heating element MEDC200XW3 ★ Roper dryer parts RED4440VQ1 ★ Amana NED4600YQ1 ★ Admiral 5400W 240V AP3094254 ★ KitchenAid Crosley Estate Inglis Magic Chef dryer element.
- Package Included: 1 x 279838 Dryer Heating Element, 1 x 3977393 dryer thermal cut-off kit, 1 x 3392519 thermal fuse for whirlpool dryer, 1 x 3977767 Dryer Thermostat, 1 x 3387134 Dryer Thermostat. If you are still not sure whether the replacement parts fits your dryer, Please contact us.
- Long Service Life: With premium high quality materials and manufactured technology, our whirlpool heating element have excellent heat-proof and abrasion-proof which can be used for a long time, helping you avoid the problem of the dryer parts not working due to damaged parts. Our whirlpool dryer parts NICKEL-CHROMIUM content reaches 85%. Our nickel wire is 0.052in thick, so kenmore dryer heating element will last longer than other brand and OEM parts.
- Simple Installation: You may hesitate because you have no experience in replacing the whirlpool heating element for dryer. Don't worry, in order to save time, the design of roper dryer heating element is very suitable for installation. You can easily learn by reading the manual or watching the video on YouTube. If you have any questions, you can also consult our customer service at any time, and we will provide you with more detailed guidance.
- Replacement Parts: ➤279838: 279837, 279838A, 279838VP, 3398063, 3398064, 3403585, 8565582, W10724237, WP279837; ➤3977393: 279816VP, 3399848, 3977393, AP3094244, PS334299, EAP334299; ➤3392519: 80005, 694511, 3388651, 3392519, ET401, G4AP0500, WP3392519VP; ➤3977767: 3399693, 3977767, WP3977767VP, 898078, AP3131941, PS351925, EAP351925; ➤3387134: 306910, 3387135, 3387139, ET187, WP3387134VP
- ❤Quality Growth: The heating element resistance of the heating element of the 279838 dryer has increased by 25%, the nickel-chromium content has reached 80%, and the thickness of the nickel wire is 0.052 inches. Long heat-resistant life reduces the number of replacements and saves you maintenance costs!
- ❤Compatible Brands: Suitable for most well-known brands: Whirlpool, Kenmore 80 series Kenmore gas dryer parts model 110, Maytag, KitchenAid, Roper dryer, Crosley, Estate, Amana, Inglis, Admiral, Magic Chef, Jenn- Air.
- ❤Direct Replacement Models: (part numbers) 279837, 279838, 2438, 279838A, 279838VP, 339094, 3403585, 8856562, AP3094254, W10724237, AH334313, EA334313, 3386651, 694511, 80005, WP3392519VP, 3399693, ER3977767
- ❤Note: the heating element of the 279838 dryer is rated at 5400 watts 240 volts and has 2-5/16" male terminals. To complete this repair, you will need a 1/4-inch nut driver and a pair of needle-nose pliers .
- ❤Quality Assurance: 365 days after sale: no matter what the reason! You are not satisfied, contact us! We can all make resend new or unconditional full refunds. In short, our friendly service will satisfy you!
- These valve ignition solenoid coil kits are attached to the dryer gas valve, fit for kenmore 80/ 500/ 600/ 700/ 800 series and Elite He3/ He4/ HE5 gas dryer, Easy to install and much cheaper than original parts.
- This kit includes both 2 wire and 3 wire coils.One coil is the primary and one is the safety.
- Fix no heat problem- These coils open up the gas valve to the burner after the igniter is one for a short time.
- You should be replace as a pair when one of the coil stops working to ensure that there are no unsafe problems. If you need help taking apart your dryer, You-Tube has the video.
- If you are not sure if these valve ignition solenoid coil kits are right for your kenmore dryer, please feel free to contact us. If you are not satisfied with the product, replacement or full refund available.
- New design compatible with 3402594 and ten more replacements for all new models
- The new product is made from high quality material and OEM specifications as a generic replacement. Works with the most top name brands models 110.6681269 110.6651269 110.67732791 110.6671269 110.63032101 and more
- GLOB PRO SOLUTIONS 3402594 3402594 Dryer Timer Knob Compatible with Kenmore Series 70, 80, 90 WP3402594, 3402594, 3402598, PS11741651. AP6008512 for old and new models and serials 50 and 60 hertz for models 110.63032101 110.67732791 110.6790279 110.7681269 110.77732794 and more
- Glob Pro Solutions GS102 with models of 110 volts or 120 Volts USA Canada models: 110.6671269 110.63032101 110.67732791 110.6790279 110.7681269 and more
- 3402594 is Compatible with several brands / NON OEM & perfect fit to old and new serials
- 279838 Dryer Heating Element Parts Compatible with Whirlpool WED4815EW1 Kenmore 500 600 70 80 Series Model 110 Roper RED4440VQ1 Maytag MEDC200XW3 Amana NED4600YQ1 Admiral 5400W 240V AP3094254
- ✅[Package included] 1 x 279838 dryer heating element ,1 x 3977767 dryer thermostat, 1 x 3387134 dryer high-limit thermostat, 1 x 3392519 dryer thermal fuse, 1 x3977393 Dryer Thermal Cut-off Kit. Resistencia para secadora comes with Jumper wire terminal and screws.
- ✅[FOLLOWING PART #'s ] 279838 Dryer Heating Element Directly Replaces the following Part #'s: 2438, 279837, 279838, 279838A, 279838VP, 3398064, 3403585, 8565582, AP3094254, W10724237. The dryer replacement parts fit for most top name brand (Whirlpool, Kenmore 80 series kenmore gas dryer parts model 110, Maytag, KitchenAid, Roper Dryer, Crosley, Estate, Amana, Inglis, Admiral, Magic Chef)
- ✅[Professional service team] If you are still not sure whether the replacement parts fits your dryer, Please contact our Professional service team(LFORBB SELLER SUPPORT). The resistencia para secadora will fit WED4815EW1 WED4800XQ0 WED4800BQ1 WED5300SQ0 WED6400SW1 MEDC200XW3 WED5000DW2 RED4640YQ1 RED4440VQ1 NED4600YQ1 EED4400WQ0 dryer.
- ✅[QUALITY WARRANTY] We promise excellent quality and we will continue to regard quality first, customer supreme, sincerely managing and hospitable service as principle to grow up with you.
How to Troubleshoot the Kenmore 80 Series Dryer?
When) Replace the dryer main control board.
2) Replace the door handle.
3) Replace the drum belt.
4) Remove and replace the motor.
5) Replace the door catch.
6) Check the thermal fuse.
7) Replace the thermostat.
8) Check the wiring for the dryer.
Common Problems with the Kenmore 80 Series Clothes Dryer
The Kenmore 80 series dryer has 80 different series of dryer models that each have different designs and features. Common your dryer will not heat up to dry your clothes, you can first determine the model number of your Kenmore dryer. This will tell you how lot about your dryer, including which series your belongs to, what type of heating element you need, and what size you should buy.
How to Clean and Maintain the Kenmore 80 Series Dryer?
The Kenmore 80 series dryers come in both electric and gas versions, and most share a series of similar problems. These common issues can range from mechanical to electrical, but many of the problems are easy to troubleshoot and can be repaired at home with basic tools and experience.
The thermal fuse in a safety device designed to protect the dryer from overheating. The fuse is located on the blower housing or at the dryer’s heat source such as the heating element on electric dryers or at the burner on gas models. The fuse should be closed for continuity meaning it has a continuous electrical path through it when good. When the the fuse should have no continuity meaning there is an open circuit and not considered. It is located near the blower housing or near the heat source.
How to Check the Dryer Belt on the Kenmore 80 Series Dryer?
Make sure to remove the lint screen and vacuum the inside of the dryer before you do anything. Then lint screen gets most of the lint, but the inside of the dryer, still have some lint on it that can might want to clean up.
The belt is probably of rubber and wraps around the dryer drum. If the dryer door does not close, make sure the latch is clean and that the Ken being dried are not tumbling together. This can sometimes cause the belt to slip. If the belt is broken, it needs to be replaced.
How to Check the Air Flow on the Kenmore 80 Series Dryer
If you find that your Kenmore 80 series dryer is running but not heating, the problem may be the air flow. Once these checks even if your dryer heats, but takes a long time to dry clothes.
1. Turn the dryer’s power off.
2. Remove the lint screen.
3. Vacuum out the lint screen well to remove all of the loose lint.
4. Disconnect the exhaust vent hose from the back of the dryer.
5. Vacuum the inside of the dryer where the lint screen sits.
6. Disconnect the exhaust vent hose from the wall behind.
7. Run the vacuum over the hose to clean out any lint that might be clogging it.
8. Push the hose back onto the dryer.
9. Turn the dryer’s power back on.
10. Run one cycle on the air dry setting to check to see if the air flow flowing properly.