If you’re looking for a haier dryer, you’ve come to the right place. We have a wide selection of dryers from top brands like Haier, so you can find the perfect one for your needs. Whether you’re looking for a simple dryer that just gets the job done or a more advanced model with features like steam and anti-wrinkle, we have what you need. Plus, our prices are unbeatable. So come on in and take a look at our selection of haier dryers today!
Best 10 Haier Dryer
- Haier Genuie Spare Parts: Thin and Strong, good ventilation and fast drying, preventing the growth of bacteria
- Part number: WD-5100-23 Wool Pad (Lint Filter)
- for Haier dryer HLP140E 2.6 cu. ft. / HLP141E 2.6 cu. ft. ect.
- Package Includes: 1 x Exhaust Lint Filter; 1 x Air Intake Lint Filte
- Long-lasting, extending the lifespan of your appliance
- Seamless, no interface, more durable!
- This fan belt works on Haier HLP140E Haier HLP141E
- Fits For Dryer Fan Belt (haier dryer belt)
- Package Included 1 x Dryer Fan Belt.Detailed installation instructions included.
- Our belt has no interface, it is not easy to break, and have a longer service life.
- Brand New Dryer Blower Fan Belt.Seamless, no interface, more durable!
- This fan belt works on:Haier HLP140E,Haier HLP141E
- The last two pictures show a general instruction for replacing the blower fan belt.
- Note that the detail-replacing method can be different depending on your model.
- This Is An Original Part!
- Installation Instructions Are NOT Included With This Part!
- Be Sure To Retain The Original Screws From Your Dryer! The screws required for installation are NOT included with this part!
- This Part Was Originally Shipped With Your Dryer!
- Don't See Your Model Number Listed? Send Us A Messag! We Are Happy To Help!
- This Is An Original Part!
- Installation Instructions Are NOT Included With This Part!
- Don't See Your Model Listed? Send A Message!
- This Offering Is For One Unit!
- Purchase With Confidence!
- This is an O.E.M. Authorized part
- Fits with various Haier brand models
- Oem part # WD-5100-23
- This product is non-sealed
- STYLE AND DRY IN ONE STEP: Style, Dry & Volumize Your Hair in One Step, Max Drying Power with 30% Less Frizz and helps reduce hair damage
- IONIC + CERAMIC TECHNOLOGY: Unique Non-Detachable Oval Brush Design for Smoothing the Hair, while the round edges create volume
- UNIQUE OVAL DESIGN: Designed with Nylon Pin & Tufted Bristles for detangling, improved volume, and control
- STYLING FLEXIBILITY: 3 Heat/Speed Settings with Cool option for styling flexibility
- 【2-In-1 Full Automatic Washer & Spin Dryer Combo】
- 【Multi-Function Control Panel】
- 【Compact Design & Large Load Capacity】
- 【Automatic Imbalance Adjustment and Adjustable Foot】
- 【Sincere Service】
- PORTABLE & POWERFUL: This compact dryer (23.6” x 21.5” x 27.5”) is ideal for smaller spaces and apartments. At 49.5 lbs., this clothes dryer has an impressive load volume of 13.2 lbs., inside capacity of 3.5 cu. ft., and requires no electrical hard writing with a 3-prong plug and access to a standard 120V standard outlet.
- CHOOSE YOUR MODE: Pick from different drying modes to best suit your needs: Air Dry, Cool, Warm & Hot. This transportable clothes dryer possesses 1500W of drying power as well as overheat protection.
- IMPRESSIVE SPECS: Our portable dryer comes with a 4” diameter vent hose & exhaust connector, lint & exhaust filters. At 120V, this clothes dryer has a durable stainless steel drum and front loading transparent lid.
- HASSLE-FREE OPERATION: Drying times with this outstanding compact dryer vary from 30 minutes to 200 minutes. No inconvenience, no hassle—efficiently drying clothes has never been easier.
- DRYING ON THE GO: No matter where your life takes you, this portable dryer is your top solution for drying sheets, towels, clothes and other everyday items. Savor freshly dried laundry—no matter the size of your home.
- 【Thermo Control Technology】Laifen's exclusive technology compensates excessive heat by alternating hot and cold airstream, to avoid hair damage. The Thermo-Control microprocessor monitors the air temperature 100 times per second and makes small regular adjustments to avoid your hair from being damaged by extreme heat.
- 【High-Speed Brushless Motor & Fast Drying】Laifen hair dryer is equipped with a 110,000 RPM high-speed brushless motor, wind speed reaches 22m/s. Strong airflow can dry hair in a short time, which is 2x faster than traditional hairdryers. Usually, it takes 2-8 minutes to dry hair, depending on hair length & thickness.
- 【Negative Ionic Hair Dryer】Laifen hair dryer has 200 million negative ions, making your hair silky without the frizz. Ionic will lock the moisture in your hair and bring your hair natural shine.
- 【3 Color LED Ring Light & Low Noise】You can turn the LED ring into different colors by switching the heat button. Red indicates 80 degree hot air, yellow is 50 degree warm air, and blue is cold air. Press and hold 2s to active circulating mode, shifting hot & cold air every few seconds. The noise of the ionic hair dryer is only 59dB when working and will not disturb your family's rest.
- 【Safe & Lightweight】Laifen hairdryer weighs only 0.9 lb/407g, small and portable, ideal for home and travel. Ergonomic design, simple button, 360° rotating magnetic nozzle and filter make the blow dryer easy to use. Filter mesh is very close and won't suck hair. Portable hair dryer is also safe for kids and pregnant moms.
How to Properly Use Your Haier Dryer?
When you want to do laundry, it should be as simple as collecting dirty clothes, throwing them in the washing machine, and waiting for the dryer to do its work. However, this is not always the case, even, your may find that your clothes are not completely dry after the cycle has finished, or your clothes are still damp at the end of the cycle, which may force you to put them back in for more drying. So why is this happening? Well, if you are a Haier dryer and are not sure how to use it, you may find yourself in this kind of situation, which is not a good one, and may cause your to your clothes and dryer over time. To avoid this problem, and understand how you should use your dryer, read on for the best tips on how to use your Haier dryer properly.
W the manual
It may sound like the obvious thing to do, but surprisingly, a many people never do this. Most manuals come with a guide on setting the heat and drying levels. well as a few troubleshooting tips, and much often You may find that some features, especially newer ones, may not work with your dryer, and this could cause damage if you don’t know about it.
Understand how the lint filter works
The lint filter is one of the most important parts of the dryer. If you find that your clothes are coming out damp at the end of the cycle, it could be that your lint filter is clogged, and needs to be cleaned before it can work properly.
do this, first, check that the filter is not loose by shaking the filter gently. If it is, replace fix it. Next, check the vent hose behind the dryer by disconnecting it. If you find lint, clean it out. Last year attention to the vent hose and inspect for any kinks, as this could cause l clog or make your lint filter ineffective. If you find that there is a kink, replace the hose with a new one. If all these seem to be the problem, call for service.
How to Set Up Your Haier Dryer?
Most of the time, you can do a lot of routine dryer maintenance yourself by following some few simple tips. The following are general guidelines for dryer care. Always refer to your Use and Care Guide for specific information about the dryer you are using.
Before using your dryer, wipe the inside of the dryer drum with a damp cloth to remove dust from storing and shipping.
Start a Load
Remove items from the dryer immediately when the dryer stops. Remove articles from the dryer while still warm so this helps wrinkling and possible yellowing from the heat.
Clean dryer’s lint trap after every load. In addition to removing lint build-up around hoseams and inside corners and crevices of the lint screen, vacuum l the dryer where lint can build up. To prevent fire, be sure to periodically clean lint from the vent pipe.
If you ever see excess lint inside of the dryer drum, don’t just remove that lint—remove all the lintfrom the entire dryer. If there’s too much lint buildup in the dryer, it produces heat. could damage the drum or other parts of the dryer.
How to Clean Your Haier Dryer?
We all know how important it is to clean your lint trap before each use of your dryer. But did you know that there are other things you can do on a regular basis to keep your dryer working optim good order?
1. Check the Vent
Of course, the lint trap doesn’t do your dryer any good if the vent’s is blocked. Pull lint build-up can cause:, mold, mildew build-up, and also fires. Make sure that there is no lint blocking the outside opening of your dryer. We electric, models, this is a rear-mounted vent, so you may even need to take your dryer off and unhook the vent to check for blockage.
2. Clean the Dryer Drum
The drum, where the clothes go is the crucial part of the dryer. Make sure you clean it every time you do your lint trap. It should never have anything sticky on it or enamel from stickers. When there are spots on the inside of the dryer, they heat up, much hotter than they normally would. This can permanently damage the drum and the inside of the dryer.
3. Clean the Exhaust Vent
It’s not just enough to clean the lint trap every time you use your dryer, you should also regularly clean the exhaust vent. The exhaust is where hot air from your dryer is released outside your house. When lint builds up, this creates is restricted. Not only does this put you at risk for fires but it can also prohibit your dryer from working efficiently. You need to clean the exhaust vent both your safety and to the longevity of your machine.
A lot of newer dryers have sensors that will stop the machine if the air flow is restricted. However, older models continue to run even if there is a clog. That’s why it’s important to clean your exhaust vent regularly.
How to Troubleshoot Your Haier Dryer?
If your dryer isn’t working, don’t panic. A simple fix may be all that’s needed. Our a handy tips below will help you find the source of the problem and offer solutions to restore your dryer to full functionality. If your dryer hums but doesn’t start, a defective door switch may be the issue. To door switch that won’t send power to the motor when the door is closed is a common problem with many Whirlpool, Inglis and Crosley dryers.
Unplug the dryer before performing any dryer repair and use a multimeter to check for power. If the part is defective, replace it.
The thermal fuse is a safety device that blows when the dryer gets too hot. To determine if the thermal fuse is at fault, use a multimeter to test it for continuity. If the fuse does not have continuity, replace it.
If the dryer runs but won’t heat, check the dryer vent for blockages and clean the lint screen and venting system before replacing any parts. If the dryer won’t run, check the power supply and/or fuse box for power and and ensure power is plugged in securely outlet is working as well.
How to Maintain Your Haier Dryer?
Haier dryer is one of the most popular home appliances. There are many brands, sizes and style for haier dryers. Also, there are many types of haier dryers, such as gas haier dryers, electric haier dryer, haier vented dryers, haier condenser dryers and haier commercial dryers. It is obvious that some types of haier dryers are more popular than others and the style of haier dryers varies from different periods of time. So that this article is written to help customers customers to choose the best haier dryer for themselves.