If you’re looking for a replacement freezer light for your GSS25GSHSS model, we’ve got you covered. This blog post will show you how to replace the light yourself, saving you time and money.
Best 10 Gss25gshss Freezer Light Replacement
- It works with any refrigerator that currently uses GE RPWF or RPWFE filters. It is used in selected GE french-door refrigerators. Compatible with select GE french-door refrigerators. Reduces flavor-impacting impurities such as chlorine, lead, and more
- GE's most advanced filtration ever. Tested and verified to filter 5 trace pharmaceuticals including ibuprofen, progesterone, atenolol, trimethoprim, and fluoxetine ( The contaminants or other substances removed or reduced by this water filter are not necessarily in all users' water)
- Premium filtration: Certified to reduce chlorine-resistant cysts, lead, select pharmaceuticals and 50 other contaminants. Reduces 99% of Perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA) and Perfluorooctaine Sulfonate (PFOS)
- Easy filter replacement: No tools of water-turnoff required to replace cartridge inside refrigerator.
- Six-Month filter life: For best filtration results, filter cartridge should be replaced every six months or 300 gallons. Operation Water Pressure (psi) 25 min. - 120 max.
- GE guaranteed fit: Compatible with select GE side-by-side and bottom-freezer refrigerators
- Premium filtration: Certified to reduce chlorine-resistant cysts, lead, select pharmaceuticals and 15 other contaminants
- Twist and lock design: Simple design provides easy, tool-free, no-mess filter replacement.Max. Filtered Water Flow (gpm):0.5
- Six-month filter life: For best filtration results, filter cartridge should be replaced every six months or 300 gallons
- GE's most advanced filtration Tested and verified to filter five trace pharmaceuticals, including ibuprofen, progesterone and others
- This part is compatible with models including; GZS22IMNPHES,GSS25IYNXHFS,XSS25GSHLCSS,GSS25GGHKCBB,GSS25GGPECWW,DSE25JSHGCSS,GSS23GGKJCBB,GSS25IGNPHBB,PSE25KGHEHWW,GZS22DGJXFBB,GSE25GGHJCBB,PZS22MSKGHSS,GSS23HGHJCBB,GSE23GGKNCCC,GSS23HMHJCES,GSS23GMKJCES,GSS25IMNPHES,GZS22IYNXHFS,GSS25IGNEHBB,GSE25GSHRCSS,GSE23GGKRCWW,GSS23GGPFCCC,DSE25JMHECES,GSS25IYNBHFS,GZS22DSJPFSS,DSE25JEMKCDS,XSS23GGKRCWW,GSE25GGHJCCC,GSE25GGHNCWW,GSE25GGHPCBB,GSE23GGKNCBB,XSS23GGKBCWW,GSS23GGPFCBB,GSE25GSHMCSS
- Light Board Wr55x26671 Fits Behind The Light Lens And Has Led Lights That Illuminate The Interior Of The Refrigerator Or Freezer Compartments
- Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (Oem) Part. Compatible Brands: Ge
- This Light Board (Part Number Wr55x26671) Is For Refrigerators
- Unplug The Refrigerator Before Installing This Part
- GE fit - Compatible with select GE side-by-side and bottom-freezer refrigerators, XWF filter. Filter Life: 6 Months
- Premium filtration - Certified to reduce chlorine-resistant cysts, lead, select pharmaceuticals and 50 other impurities
- Lead removal - Lead is invisible, tasteless and odorless when present in water. Reduce lead with this under-sink filtration system
- Pharmaceuticals reduction - Reduces select pharmaceuticals, including ibuprofen, progesterone, atenolol, trimethoprim & fluoxetine. (Impurities not necessarily in all users water)
- PFOA/PFOS reduction - Reduces 99% of Perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA) and Perfluorooctaine Sulfonate (PFOS)
- GLACIER FRESH GF-MWF GE* Water Filter Statement: The materials and construction are in compliance with the NSF42 standard. The following claims have not been tested and certified by NSF. Go to NSF’s database, the manufacturer "Ningbo Pureza Technology, LLC" and model number "GF-MWF". If you find that the product is not NSF42 certified, you can apply for a ten-fold claim for the purchase amount.
- Premium replacement water filter for GE* MWF: Retains beneficial minerals while removing impurities in water, serving you a superior grade of filtered water. Not Performance Tested or Certified by NSF. Tested & verified by independent laboratory testing, GF-MWF ge* refrigerator water filter to remove 97.9%* chlorine and improves water’s smell and taste.
- Compatible Water Filter Replacement: GE* SamrtWater Filter, GE* MWF Water Filter, GE* MWFP Water Filter, GE* MWFA Water Filter, GE* MWFAP Water Filter, GE* MWFINT Water Filter, GE* GWF Water Filter, GE* GWF01 Water Filter, GE* GWF06 Water FIlter, GE* GWFA Water Filter, GE* HWF Water Filter, GE* HWFA Water Filter, Ge* FMG-1 Water FIlter, GE* FMG Water FIlter. Kenmore* 46-9991 Water Filter, Kenmore* 46 9991 Water Filter, Kenmore* 469991 Water Filter, Kenmore* 9991 Water Filter etc.
- Twist and Lock Design: Offers a precise, leak-proof fit, tool-free, no-mess ge* refrigerator water filter replacement. Approved and tested by WQA, the USA Water Qualification Association, Using only high-grade coconut carbon blocks to absorb bad containment.
- 6 Months Filter Life: For best filtration results, ge* water filter cartridge should be replaced every six months or 300 gallons. Safer drinking, GLACIER FRESH that protect whole family.
- Part Number WR55X26671 Replace PS11767930 AP6035586 4468532 EAP11767930 Refrigerators LED Light Board. (Extra-long after-sales service, free return and exchange within one year in case of product problems, please contact us for more information)
- Important: The refrigerator must be disconnected for the next installation, otherwise the LED lights may fail and cause malfunction.
- Fits the following models (not all applicable models may be listed): GE GSS23HGHJCWW GE GSS23HGHKCBB GE GSS23HGHKCWW GE GSS23HMHJCES GE GSS23HMHKCES GE GSS23HSHJCSS GE GSS23HSHKCSS GE GSS25GGHKCBB GE GSS25GGHKCWW GE GSS25GGHLCBB GE GSS25GGHLCWW GE GSS25GMHKCES GE GSS25GMHLCES GE GSS25GSHKCSS GE GSS25GSHLCSS
- Fits the following models (not all applicable models may be listed): GE GSE25HGHJHWW GE GSE25HGHKHBB GE GSE25HGHKHWW GE GSE25HMHJHES GE GSE25HMHKHES GE GSE25HSHJHSS GE GSE25HSHKHSS GE GSS23GGKJCBB GE GSS23GGKJCWW GE GSS23GGKKCBB GE GSS23GGKKCWW GE GSS23GMKJCES GE GSS23GMKKCES GE GSS23GSKJCSS GE GSS23GSKKCSS GE GSS23HGHJCBB
- Fits the following models (not all applicable models may be listed): GE GSE23GGKJCCC GE GSE23GGKKCBB GE GSE23GGKKCCC GE GSE23GGKKCWW GE GSE23GSKJCSS GE GSE23GSKKCSS GE GSE25GGHJCBB GE GSE25GGHKCBB GE GSE25GGHKCCC GE GSE25GGHKCWW GE GSE25GSHJCSS GE GSE25GSHKCSS GE GSE25HBLJHTS GE GSE25HBLKHTS GE GSE25HEMJHDS GE GSE25HEMKHDS GE GSE25HGHJHBB
- Replacement for models: GE XWF, GE WR17X30702, Maxblue MB-F48, AQUA CREST AQF-FF48, Filterlogic FL-RF48, Waterspecialist WS648A, CF9, GF-XWF, PF9. Note: XWF! This filter is replacement for XWF, not XWFE!
- This replacement for GE XWF water filter, despite its affordable price, offers the best - a mix of prior filtration performance and important certifications from the well-known regulatory body in the industry – NSF 42 and NSF 372 certificates. Thanks to the 100% Sri Lankan superior coconut shell carbon block, this replacement for GE XWF water filter is effective against various contaminants.
- Advance filtration process: Waterdrop replacement for GE refrigerator water filter effectively filters off contaminants from your water. These include heavy metals, chlorine, mercury, copper, cadmium, VOCs, chromium, THM, and other suspended particles tested by the third-party laboratory. While the impurities are reduced, every beneficial mineral in your water is kept, ensuring that your body functions properly.
- Perfect fit: You can now worry less about water leakages due to unfit or loose replacement refrigerator filters. This Waterdrop refrigerator filter replacement is made from an advanced industrial automation system and a precision measurement technology that ensures that you get the same fit as the original. Moreover, you need no tool to install this refrigerator water filter. Just follow the installation guidelines we have provided, and you will be done in minutes.
- Top-notch filter material: Here, you are getting a significant improvement to the less-efficient charcoal filter that relies on coal, wood, walnut shell, and apricot shell to filter water. The filter material in this filter is a 100% Sri Lankan selected coconut shell carbon block, with 2x larger surface area and more micropores.
- Brand-New, Includes (1)W11462342 Refrigerator LED Light Assembly
- Compatible for Whirlpool,Maytag, KitchenAid, Jenn-Air, Amana, Magic Chef, Admiral, Norge, Roper, Kenmore
- Replacement for numbers W11462342, W10908166, W10607479, W10843339, AP6989197 and PS16218086
- LED light module with Chrome Frame and Special plug
- Product Made From Durable High-Quality Material and Well-Tested
- 【whirlpool freezer light bulb】Refrigerator Freezer Light Compatible with :Whirlpool,Kenmore,Maytag,Ikea,Kitchenaid,perfect fit to old and new serials.Whirlpool freezer light Replacement W10398007,WPW10515057,W10515057,PS11755866,AP6022533,3021141. This part can be used in the back of the freezer or the cooler food section.
- 【Whirlpool Refrigerator Light 】W10515057 Refrigerator Light Compatible Models: Whirlpool :WRS325FDAT02, WRS325FDAM02, WRS325FDAM04 WRS325FDAM01, WRS331FDDB01, WRS331FDDW01, WRS331FDDM01.Kenmore :10641122213, 10641122211 10641122212, 10641122210. Mayteg: MSF25D4XAM00. etc.
- 【Outstanding Quality】Upgrade wpw10515057 refrigerator light board design exceeds OEM, higher quality material workmanship, high quality,Energy saving, brighter, longer service life, so that you no longer worry about the problem of refrigerator strobe, extinguishing, short circuit.
- 【Warm Tips:】The refrigerator has two WPW10515057 LED lights,One is located in the back panel cooler side, the other one is located in the freezer side. The led light located on the ceiling is main led board W10515058. W10515057 is the secondary light,the main light is W10515058.Make sure to DISCONNECT the refrigerator before replacing the refrigerator light to avoid burning the new led refrigerator light .
- 【PLEASE NOTE:】 Due to the manufacturer's design restrictions on the refrigerator,the lights in the refrigerator are connected in series,When the main light is not on,you should first replace the main light W10515058 and then replace the W10515057 refrigerator light,otherwise it is likely to cause the W10515057 to be short-circuited and burn out.It is important to disconnect your appliance from the power supply before servicing.
Why replace a freezer light?
Replacing the light in your freezer is a quick and easy fix that you can do on your own. Over time, the light bulbs in your fridge will become dimmer with use, and they will eventually burn out. When your fridge light is no longer working, it is important to change it as soon as possible so that you can see inside of your freezer. A burned-out bulb can cause your freezer to be less efficient, and a dim bulb can make your food more difficult to see. You can replace your light bulb quickly and easily to get your light working again.
How to replace a freezer light
This video is sponsored by GE Appliances. I am showing you how to replace a freezer light which lights up the freezer compartment. The video is a true follow along. I like to keep it real for the viewers.
Sometimes the model number is located under the light. Usually, what you will find is the model number located on a label on the back or back side of the door. For this appliance, it is located on the left side of the door.
Do you have a refrigerator or freezer that does not work?
Do you have a refrigerator or freezer that does not cool?
Do you have a refrigerator or freezer that does not defrost?
Do you have a refrigerator or freezer that is noisy?
Do you have a refrigerator or freezer that won’t stop running?
Do you have a refrigerator or freezer that is not cold enough?
Do you have a refrigerator or freezer that is running too much?
Do you have a refrigerator or freezer with a broken ice maker?
Do you have a refrigerator or freezer with a broken water dispenser?
Do you have a refrigerator or freezer with a broken ice dispenser?
Do you have a refrigerator or freezer with a broken door handle?
Do you have a refrigerator or freezer with a broken door gasket?
Do you have a refrigerator or freezer with a broken light?
Do you have a refrigerator or freezer with a broken latch?
Do you have a refrigerator or freezer with a broken thermostat?
These are some of the more common fridge and freezer problems that I am asked to repair. I repair all major brands of refrigerators and Freezers. I will repair your refrigerator or freezer with a warranted 90 day parts and labor warranty. My service call is $85.00, which is waived if you have me repair your refrigerator or freezer. I service all of Tampa, Clearwater, St. Petersburg, Tarpon Springs, New Port Richey, Palm Harbor, Dunedin, Largo, Oldsmar, Hillsborough, Pinellas, Pasco, and Hernando Counties.
I can be reached at 727-265-2187 or 813-285-8085. You can also email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please subscribe to my YouTube channel for more appliance repair videos.
The best freezer light replacements on the market
If you find that the freezer light in your refrigerator or freezer has gone out it can make the space difficult to see inside. Replacing this light takes a very simple process and can be done by anyone without having to call in a repairman.
In most cases, the light bulb is screwed into a socket that is accessed from inside the freezer. You can quickly change the light bulb by simply following the instructions below.
Step 1 – Turn off the power to the freezer at the main circuit breaker. You can also unplug the appliance from the power outlet.
Step 2 – Open the freezer door and allow it to defrost. It will only take a few minutes to melt the ice and make it easy to remove.
Step 3 – Once the ice has melted, insert the new light bulb into the light socket.
Step 4 – Close the freezer door, plug in the power cord and turn the freezer back on.
This simple procedure will allow you to change the light bulb in your freezer and restore it to full function.
How to find the perfect freezer light replacement for you
In recent times, the freezer lights have become obsolete and people are confused whether they should replace those with LEDs. Look at the following tips to find a perfect replacement:
• Think about the style
Think about the style of the freezer. If it is of a vintage style, you may have to hunt for the light bulb replacement through a vintage home store or a specific manufacturer. While, if you own a contemporary freezer, you can easily find a freezer light bulb in its original place or might even find it in a replacement bulb.
• Consider the wattage
• You will have to consider the wattage as well because there are specific wattages for each appliance. You will have to find out the wattage of the freezer before you buy the replacement light.
• Consider the color
Consider the color of light you want. You might want standard white light or you might want different colors. The options vary so you can find the perfect freezer light replacement.
• Consider the voltage
• While the voltage is also very important for the replacement because if you buy the wrong one, it could ruin your appliance.
• Consider the size
• The size is also very important as the bulb may not fit the socket or may not fit the appliance.
• Think about compatibility
You will also have to think about the compatibility of the bulb with the appliance. You will have to check the socket as well to check out the compatibility.
• Consider the cost
• You will also have to consider the cost because the cost of the freezer light replacement varies with the size and the brand.
• Think about the brand
• If you have a specific brand, you will have to stick to it. You can replace the freezer light with the same brand.
• Consider the warranty
• You can also consider the warranty if you have one. If you have a warranty, you can contact the support center to get the details of the replacement.
• Consider the reliability
• While buying the replacement, you will have to think about the reliability of the light as well. You can find out the reliability by finding out the reviews of the light replacements.
• Consider the availability
• You can also check the availability of the freezer light replacement in the market. If you cannot find the replacements in the market, you can check out the online stores to find the replacement.
• Consider the energy efficiency
• If you want to save energy, you will have to choose the energy efficient replacement. You can find energy efficient freezer light replacements in the market.
• Think about the size
• The size of the replacement is also important. You will have to measure the socket and the appliance before you buy the replacement.
• Consider the shape
• You will also have to think about the shape of the freezer light as well. Some freezers use smaller halogen bulbs and some uses larger ones. You will have to check the shape of light before you buy the replacement.
• Consider the location
• You will also have to think about the location of the freezer light before you buy the replacement. If the freezer light is located in a difficult to reach area, you will have to find a replacement that is easy to install.
• Think about the versatility
• If you want to
A buying guide for freezer light replacements
If your freezer light is not working, you need to replace it. A replacement will cost between $22 and $29.
If you have a Maytag refrigerator, the light won’t turn on when the door is open. The light bulb could be burned out, the wire harness split at the door, or the light switch failed. Fortunately, these are easy repairs.
Unplug the Maytag refrigerator. Remove the crisper drawers. Next, remove the mounting screws on the top hinge cover. Gently pull the hinge cover out. Unplug the wire harness from the freezer light. Next, remove the cover on the light switch and unplug the light switch.
If you have a GE refrigerator, if the freezer light doesn’t work, it might not be getting power. The quick fix for this is to replace the light bulb. If the wire harness splits, it should be replaced, too. This is an easy repair.
Unplug the refrigerator. Remove the light bulb and light switch. Unplug the wire harness from the light switch. Unclip the wire harness from the cover. Next, remove the cover.
If you have a Whirlpool refrigerator, the freezer light won’t come on when the door is open. The issue could be a burned-out light bulb, a wire harness split, or a failed light switch. Fortunately, all of these issues are easy repairs.
Unplug the refrigerator. Remove the crisper drawers. Open the freezer door. On the back wall of the refrigerator, place a stepladder. Remove the freezer light bulb and light switch. Unplug the wire harness from the light switch, remove the light switch cover, and unplug the light switch. Next, replace the light bulb and light switch.
If you have a Kenmore refrigerator, if the freezer light doesn’t turn on, the light bulb might be burned out. If the freezer light doesn’t come on, the wire harness may have split. These repairs are easy.