If you’re looking for a manual for your GE side by side refrigerator, you’ve come to the right place. This blog post contains a link to the manual in question.
Best 10 Ge Side By Side Refrigerators Manual
- Fingerprint Resistant Stainless
- LED Lighting
- External Dispenser
- Easy Access Icemaker
- 27.6 Cu.Ft.
- Door Alarm
- LED Dispenser Light
- Water Filter Indicator Light
- Easily Removable Door Gaskets
- LED Lighting
- Edge-to-Edge Shelves
- Clear Door Shelves
- External Dispenser
- Fresh food multi-level drawers provides the ideal environment for storing your fruits and vegetables
- Adjustable clear door bins offers ideal space for large containers in the door and frees up valuable shelf space
- Door alarm notifies you when the refrigerator has been left open or partially closed
- Note : Please check the dimension and item weight of the product and confirm it fits your space
- OPAL NUGGET ICE, THE GOOD ICE - Serve up chewable, crunchable, craveable nugget ice that's ready fast and retains its flavor, unlike traditional hard cubes. Refreshing nugget ice is made from compacted ice flakes and is perfect for cocktails, sodas and other beverages.Deep Cleaning Solutions : Skip the scrubbing thanks to an advanced, self-cleaning system that keeps your ice maker mold and mildew free when paired with the Opal Cleaning Kit and built in UV light that has the ability to limit bacteria
- 24 POUNDS OF ICE PER DAY - Begin enjoying your first batch of ice in 20 minutes or less. Never run out of nugget ice thanks to a large capacity ice maker that makes one pound of fresh ice per hour and holds up to 48 ounces at a time
- BUILT-IN WIFI AND VOICE CONTROL - Easily pair your ice maker’s built-in WiFi with the SmartHQ app to monitor device status and schedule fresh ice. Plus, receive automatic software updates that include the latest ice maker features and access voice control capabilities through Alexa and Google
- WATER TANK - Eliminate the need for an outside water source with an attached water supply for ice, which allows you to produce up to three times more ice and easily detaches for clean up
- The GE Appliances WR17X4312 Ice Bucket Assembly is a genuine OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part designed and engineered to exact specifications
- Replacement GE Appliances Refrigerator Ice Bucket Assembly stores the ice until needed and is for 24 & 27 cubic foot Refrigerator models
- GE Appliances WR17X4312 Refrigerator Ice Bucket Assembly comes with the auger that rotates to move the ice into the dispenser chute
- High quality GE Appliances OEM WR17X4312 Refrigerator Ice Bucket Assembly is manufactured with premium materials for durability and exact fit, be sure to follow instructions in owners manual when installing this part
- Repair your appliance with confidence when you choose Genuine GE Appliances Parts & Accessories
- GE fit - Compatible with select GE side-by-side and bottom-freezer refrigerators, XWF filter. Filter Life: 6 Months
- Premium filtration - Certified to reduce chlorine-resistant cysts, lead, select pharmaceuticals and 50 other impurities
- Lead removal - Lead is invisible, tasteless and odorless when present in water. Reduce lead with this under-sink filtration system
- Pharmaceuticals reduction - Reduces select pharmaceuticals, including ibuprofen, progesterone, atenolol, trimethoprim & fluoxetine. (Impurities not necessarily in all users water)
- PFOA/PFOS reduction - Reduces 99% of Perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA) and Perfluorooctaine Sulfonate (PFOS)
- Counter Depth Design Creates A Sleek Built-in Look
- LED Lighting Makes Items Easy To Spot And Retrieve
- Resists Fingerprints And Smudges For A Clean Sleek Appearance
A Guide to Buying a Side-by-Side Refrigerator for Your Kitchen
Side perfect side by side refrigerator is a lot like a perfect friend: They’re reliable, they’re trustworthy, they’re always there when you need them, With this guide, you should have no problems finding the side by side refrigerator that fits your needs.
Why You Should Choose a Side-by-Side Refrigerator
One most households, refriger refrigerator is one of the most important appliances. When it comes to choosing the best refrigerator for your needs, there are several important factors you will want to consider.
Before you purchase a refrigerator, there are some things you will want to consider. For example, you your is style, color, color, energy efficiency and ease of installation,, of course, price.
Understanding the Advantages of a Side-by-Side Refrigerator
As the most popular style of refrigerator on the market, side-by-side models are several advantages over their freezer-above style counterparts as well as a downs of disadvantages.
are what you should consider as you evaluate your next refrigerator purchase.
Space EfficiencyBecause their apart you the refrigerated and frozen food compartments to sit accessed separately, they tend more usable storage space than freezer-above models. This is particularly advantageous for those who do a lot of freezer cooking or have large families.
The freezer-above style has no doors above the freezer compartment, which limits its usable height. In contrast, because there feature two doors that open side by side, they allow greater food items to be stacked on top of each other within can make better use of the vertical space.
Ease of Use
Because the refrigerator and frozen compartments are accessible separately, you don’t have to bend down very far to access anything in a compartment. This makes them a good option as a family refrigerator, since different members of the family can open their things on different shelves.
How to Find the Right Side-by-Side Refrigerator for Your Needs
Your family refrigerator was’t last forever so there sure you make the right choice when purchasing a replacement. Take out these tips to help narrow down your choices.
1. How the Right Size
Measure your space before you go shopping. A refrigerator that is too big or too small can’t be very useful. It’s also important to know the dimensions of the opening in which your new fridge will go. Some measuring your old old free space, remember to measure from the outside edge of the trim to the wall also cabinetry.
2. Choose the Right Features
Side-by-side refrigerators come with many of the same features as other models. If you like the smaller freezer compartment on the bottom, but’s available as well. There are also models that include a touch-screen display and ice makers.
3. Checkide on What Style You Like
You can choose between a door and drawer style. A door-in-door option is great for grabbing a quick snack without having to open the entire refrigerator.
If you like to grab a quick snack without having to open the entire refrigerator, choose a door-in-door style. It’s also helpful if you have children because they can easily reach what they need.
4. Dec for Energy-Saving Features
The Energy Star label is helpful when shopping for energy saving models. It shows which products use less energy and help the environment. Side Energy-Saver switch in down on electricity use when the unit isn’t being used as. Newer thermostats are more accurate than their predecessors and keep temperature stable.
Recommended Article: customer service lg refrigerators
How to Choose the Best Side-by-Side Refrigerator for Your Family
When shopping for a side-by-side refrigerator, you’ll want to consider the capacity, layout of the shelving, and the materials to ensure you get the best refrigerator for your family. Read on to see what else you should consider when shopping for a new side-by-side refrigerator.
Capacity: Side-by-side refrigerators generally run from 22- to 36-cubic-feet. While typically you sized less as problem to find a side-by-side refrigerator that will meet the needs of your family, especially if you’re upgrading from an old refrigerator.
Layout: Side-by-side refrigerators generally offer either in-door ice dispensers or in-door water dispensers, and some models offer both options. In you opt for the water dispenser option you’ll want to ensure that there’s a cold water line installed near the location you plan on putting the refrigerator. Some models offer an external ice dispenser. well as an icemaker, or an icemaker and water dispenser.
Stainless Steel: Stainless steel has become one of the most popular finishes for kitchen appliances because it’s sleek, modern, and easy to keep clean. If you’ve had stainless steel before, you probably know the biggest downside is that it can show fingerprints, so you’ll want to choose a model with a smudge-resistant finish.