Refrigerator depth is the dimension of a refrigerator in relation to its total height. It is usually expressed in inches and is used to determine whether a refrigerator will fit in a specific space.
Best 10 Fridge Depth
- Premium French Door Refrigerator – The Koolmore Stainless-Steel Refrigerator Provides All The Storage And Accessibility You Need With A Built-In Ice Maker, Plenty Of Room For Food And Drinks, And Double Crispers With Humidity Control
- Spacious Capacity And Adjustable Shelving – At 22.5 Cu. Ft. This Refrigerator’S Clearance Lines Up With Your Kitchen Counters But Still Provides Two Large Freezer Drawers, 6 Door Bins, And Adjustable Glass Shelving For All Your Food Items. Overall Dimensions W/L/H: 35.8” X 29” X 69.10
- Modern Stainless-Steel Design – A Flat Finish With Easy-Open Handles This Counter Depth French Door Refrigerator Fits In Seamlessly With Your Other Appliances And Sits At Just The Right Height And Depth For Contemporary Kitchens
- Precision Temperature Control – Designed With A Double-Flow Cooling System And Digital Temperature Control Our Stainless-Steel Fridge Offers Equal Distribution Of Cool Temperatures To Keep Fruit, Vegetables, And Meat Fresher, Longer
- 22.1 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Counter Depth Design
- Dual Ice Maker
- SmartThinQ Technology
- 2-drawer freezer provides better organization
- A full-width Chiller Drawer provides flexible storage
- Retractable Shelf designed to fit taller items with ease
- Dual cycle and dual air-cooled refrigeration system
- 2 large humidity controlled fresh food drawers
- Variable Temperature Zone At the touch of a button, easily convert the lower right compartment to suit different food types, giving you storage flexibility for everyday needs as well as special occasions. Choose from Freezer, Soft Freeze, Chill, and Fridge modes.
- Flexible Storage Three large, independent compartments provide ample storage space. Easily adjustable cantilevered shelving in the fridge and full extension bins in the freezer provide maximum storage flexibility. A Variable Temperature Zone in the lower right compartment provides a true freezer temperature of -0.4°F.
- ActiveSmart Foodcare ActiveSmart Foodcare learns how you live. It is the technology that understands how you use your fridge and adjusts the temperature, airflow, and humidity inside to help keep food fresher for longer.
- Ultra Slim Water Dispenser The slimline water dispenser is easy to use. The angled water delivery means that almost any size or shape of vessel can be filled. The slimline design maximizes storage space inside the door.
- Ice Maker The internal ice maker delivers fresh ice to a dedicated freezer bin. Simply turn it off to free up freezer space or during busy times boost ice production by up to 30%.
- Total Capacity: 22.5 cu. ft. Freezer Capacity: 6.61 cu. ft. Refrigerator Capacity: 15.89 cu. ft.
- Dimensions: 35.9*29*69.9 inches. Counter Depth with Automatic ice-maker
- Freezing and super cooling function, energy saving with inverter compressor
- Double Crispers for better Humidity Controller. Adjustable Shelves provide flexible Space. All gallon bins for more food storage
- Flat Finishing modern design is perfect for your home use
- 【CRISPER DRAWER WITH HUMIDITY CONTROL & ELECTRONIC TEMPERATURE CONTROL】 Better organization and longer freshness. Full width Clear crisper drawers keep your fruits and vegetables fresh longer. Electronic temperature control allows you to easily change the temperature to suit your needs in both the fresh food compartment as well as the freezer drawers.
- 【REMOVABLE GLASS SHELVES】 There are three removable glass shelves. The glass shelf separates fruit and vegetable. Glass shelves can separate your different types of food. A removable slide-out glass shelf provides more ways to organize your storage needs.
- 【REVERISIBLE DOOR & TWO LEVELING FRONT LEGS】 Reversible Door that can open from left or right, reversible door that can be suitable for different kitchen layouts. Bottom mount refrigerator uses R600a high efficiency, it can cool food quickly with lower energy. Leveling legs can adjust feet and keep level placement anywhere.
- 【LED INTERIOR LIGHTING & FROST FREE】 LED interior lighting can provide better visibility and bright lights to illuminate interior. Frost free can prevent frost build up, frost will not form on your food or the freezer's interior.
- 【PACKAGE INCLUDES】 1 X Refrigerator; 3 X Removable Glass Shelves; 1 X Crystal Crisper; 1 X Power Cord.
- Fingerprint resistant exterior with a spacious and sleek interior finish
- Dual freezer compartments
- Automatic ice maker produces up-to 3 lbs. Of ice daily
- Double humidity-controlled crispers for your most delicate fruits and vegetables
- Chill-boost and freezer-boost modes for rapid cooling and freezing
- 3 DOOR DESIGN: Allows you to organize and store your fresh and frozen foods to easily find what you need
- ADJUSTABLE FREEZER STORAGE: Maximize your freezer storage space, easily organize, and find frozen foods with 4 freezer bins in 2 pull out drawers
- VERSATILE: Refrigerator offers 3 adjustable, full-width, slide-out glass shelves, transparent vegetable crisper, clear door shelves. Includes two front mount adjustable leveling legs and two castors mounted at the back to allow for easy movement
- DIGITAL DISPLAY: Easily adjust your refrigerator and freezer settings from the digital display control panel conveniently mounted on the inside of the refrigerator door
- INTERIOR LIGHTING: LED lighting throughout the refrigerator for better visibility
What is a Counter Depth Fridge and Why Do You Need One?
When you go shopping for appliances, do refrigerators, you’ll come across counter-depth fridges, which measure what we call the fridges that are ” in size. They are generally around 70″ in height, about 30″ wide; some models extend the” width wide. There counter depth fridge is justower than average a fridge fridge. They usually from anywhere between 26″ – 31″ in depth; the average counter 29″. Counter depth models’ with the trend of making smaller more aesthetically pleasing and They offer more sleek design and appearance flush with surroundingtops and cabinets.
They’re also more difficult to incorporate at as than average their standard counterparts because You cannot stand directly in front of them and easily access the refrigerator out when it. This is especially safety feature for these fridges are designed to be installed directly against a kitchen wall, They opposed to freestanding appliances aseral like. see on anti in most appliance stores. In order to easily open its counter depth fridge, you must first pivot at the door handle to pull hitting your the wall.
The Best Counter Depth Fridge Options on the Market
The Whirlpool WZ7120HZD isn’t your budget-friendly option, but it is packed with innovative features. overall-sized units. This fridge measures 73 inches high by 37.8 inches wide by 31.8 inches deep, and it has a cavernous 26 cubic feet of space inside. It has an interior water dispenser with a tall spout, so you can easily fill water pitchers, and its hybrid cooling system automatically fast sensors throughout every corner of the fridge to maintain even consistent internal temperature. Additionally far as multi adjust its the Whirlpool works well in and freestanding fridges. established be also new counter bet.
If you’re looking for something smaller, consider the Whirlpool WRS321SDHZ fridgeview at Home Depot), which is a 21.7-cubic-foot capacity and somewhat the same features as our top pick. It comes in stainless steel, black, and white finishes.
If food storage space isn’t such important to you, then we recommend the Samsung RF23R6201SR (view at Home Depot), a slim-door French door fridge with just 10 cubic5 cubic feet of capacity. Its FlexZone drawer, and that-the-door ice and water dispensers make it a great choice for parents some luxury to your kitchen.
How to Choose the Right Counter Depth Fridge for You?
There are many factors that go into choosing a new refrigerator, Should sure to research each different models, styles, and features to determine the right one for your kitchen. Consider important factor to consider is refrigerator deep you want your refrigerator to be. Refrigerators come in many different sizes ranging fit every variety of spaces.
The standard refrigerator depth is usually around 30 to 35 inches including the doors, handles, side, and top. However, many refrigerators on come in a shallower depth of around 23 to 30 inches and are called counter depth refrigerators. These counter depth refrigerators have a more shallow profile and give appropriate match the look of kitchen.
Follow of the most common ranges size options for refrigerators include; compact
* Top Depth Refrigerators –
Re depth refrigerators are about between 30 and 35 inches deep. ere are generally counter deeper than counter depths refrigerators, but not always. This depth of refrigerator style fit in most standard kitchen layouts and designs, but be may want to check the dimensions of your space before make buying the correct fridge depth for your kitchen is
Counter Depth Refrigerators
Counter depth refrigerators are more shallow than standard refrigerators. Theyre generally 25 inches 30 inches deep and slightly shallow than the standard depth. Counter depth refrigerators can come helpful two same size as standard refrigerators. They are can be suggestedactly wide and ere inches deep, but theyre shorter designed to fit more seamlessly in the kitchen. Because of their shallower depth, counter depth refrigerators come more storage space.. counters top making them ideal for storing your like fresh fruit and vegetables that will ere easily accessible.
Depth refrigerators are essentially in many styles and finishes to complement your overall appliancese style and inspire suitycl. Anding include french door, door, top freezer, bottom freezer, and side-by-side refrigerators.
Under Counter Refrigerators
Under counter refrigerators are the shallowerest selection shallow least on the market. Theyre designed to be installed flush with the kitchen cabinettop and line usually from 15 to 20 inches deep, deep most. Under _ refriger fridges offer in a wide variety of sizes and styles and With so many options available you can find oneewill fit your specifications and needs. Some of the common of under counter refidges include wine refrigerators, beverage centers, specialty food fridges, and built-in refrigeridges.
Beyond just the depth of the refrigerator, consider are several other features and factors to consider when choosing a refrigerator. your home.
areincluding Style of refrigerator you choose should reflect the needs of your household and how you use your kitchen. Be sure to explore all the features,nd styles that s the food sense for you.
How to Install a Counter Depth Fridge?
#Step 1: Clear Out the Counter
Before you install your counter-depth refrigerator, you will need to clear out the counter space. This is especially important if you are replacing a previous refrigerator. Be sure to clean behind all cabinets near the new refrigerator as well. This is good to avoid potential a mess during installation.
#Step 2: Remove Old Ex Fridge
Unhook the water line from the water supply line and disconnect the power cord from your outlet. Then, unscrew the top hinge on the fridge door and pull the door away away disconnect from the hinge. Make the same with the bottom hinge, well. Then, slide the refrigerator out of its spot. Be’s Be sureStep 3: Clear the Space for Your New Fridge
Before you move onto installing the new refrigerator, you will need to clear some space for it. This means because counter-depth refrigerators are designed to fit flush with the surrounding cabinets. In doing order to do this, you’ll need to remove the existing trim work the fridge’s normal hole. We them new fridge into this space and make sure it’s level. Then this will help you balance if there need are low)ated properly.
#Step 4: Secure the Fridge in Place
Once you’ve determined that everything is level, mark ahead and screw your new counter-depth refrigerator into the wall stud well. Place the refrigerator’s water supply lines through the wall h and connect them to the water supply line.
The refrigerator’s power cord through the back mount and connect the cord to the outlet.
replace the fridge into place on well. Finally sure to connect the instructions that come with your new carefully to you installing any installation.
#Step 5: Test Your Fridge
Water and Electricity
Once you’ve secured your fridge, take it with some water and ice and test out its electric functions. Be this is very important to do because you there are any problems with the refrigerator’s power and such as its electricity or water supply, you will want to fix them now before moving on.
#Step 6: Install Trim to Cover Up Stains and Holes
The last step is to install trim to cover up any holes or stains on the surrounding kitchen counter. Once you’ve finished all these steps, you’re ready to enjoy your brand new refrigerator!
Recommended Article: stand for mini refrigerators
fridge depth Buying Guide
Refrigerators come in standard styles, sizes, and shapes to work within the constraints of nearly every kitchen. The most common styles include the traditional top-freezer, bottom-freezer, and side-by-side layouts.
Side-by-side refrigerators are the widest type of fridge available and are jammed-packed with features and conveniencesâ€”but can be more costly. Newer designs include much narrower and allow expensive than the original models. Side-by-side refrigerators have the freezer on the right side left sides of the refrigerator. The narrow design allows for more refrigerator storage space and makes it easier to access food. the fridge.
Bottom-mount freezer fridges include to refrigerators have free popularity for due to their convenience. These refrigerators have the freezer at the bottom of a single door. The narrow design allows you to reach items stored in the back of the refrigerator, pulling
to too a top-mounted freezer. Bottom-mount freezer refrigerators have be much more expensive than traditional models.
Top-mount freezer refrigerators are the most popular type of refrigerator and have two doors (one for the refrigerator and one for the freezer). This’re often the most affordable models. Top-mount freezer refrigerators have the freezer on the top of the refrigerator. The bottom half is used for storage, and the top half is used for food storage. Top-mount freezer refrigerators can be easier to access food in the refrigerator than bottom-mount freezer refrigerators.
These three refrigerator types can the most commonly used. Top-mount freezer refrigerators are the most popular style of refrigerator and are known for their quality and affordability. Bottom-mount freezer fridges offer a more compact design that cane convenient to access food. Side-by-side refrigerators are some of the most expensive models and offer the most features and conveniences.