If you’re in the market for a freezer second hand, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve got a great selection of freezers that are perfect for your needs. Whether you’re looking for a small freezer for your apartment or a large freezer for your home, we’ve got what you need. Plus, our freezers are all energy-efficient, so you can save money on your electric bill while still keeping your food fresh. So come on in and take a look at our selection of freezer second hand!
Best 10 Freezer Second Hand
- Top Freezer Refrigerator is more spacious than a mini-fridge. 0. 96 cu ft freezer features ample storage space can be used to store ice cream. The door storage offer a convenient place to store jugs of milk, cartons of juice, or bottles of soda. Humidity-controlled crisper drawers help keep fruits and vegetables fresh longer..Freezer Capacity:0.2 cubic_feet.Fresh Food Capacity: 3 cubic_feet
- LED lighting makes it easy to see fresh food - it puts a spotlight on food and casts a more natural light on the contents of your refrigerator so food looks as it should. Electronic temperature control makes it easy to change the temperature when you need to.
- Reversible door design allows you to install the doors to open to the left or right, which is perfect for lunchrooms, smaller kitchens, wet bars and dormitories. Adjustable leveling legs offers convenience to situate fridge.
- The refrigerator has a large vegetable crisper, integrated door shelving for tall bottles, 2 full width glass refrigerator shelves help make cleanup easy so there's less reason to cry over spilt milk. Recessed handles make opening and closing the doors simple.
- ENERGY STAR qualified means it's , which is good for the planet and for your wallet. Fresh food section is frost-free with a manual defrost freezer.
- STYLISH: Our RCA Compact Refrigerator comes in a variety of colorful, bold, and glossy colors. That compliments your design and improves the appearance of your kitchen, dorm, room, or workplace, wherever you choose to put it.
- REVERSIBLE DOORS: It is small enough to fit in any dorm, kitchen, room, or workplace. Using the reversible door, you can easily set the little fridge door to open to the left or right, depending on your needs and room layout.
- ADJUSTABLE THERMOSTAT CONTROL: The thermostat may be easily controlled with the control dial. From mild to cold to coldest. Even in hot weather, simply turn the knob to the temperature you choose.
- ENERGY SAVING: Our mini-fridge not only keeps your beverages and food cool and fresh, but it's also really friendly to your wallet. Its highly Energy efficient compressor cooling has an annual power consumption of just 5 kilowatt per hour.
- ICE CUBE CHAMBER: 0.3 cu ft compartment that can reach 32 degrees F .
- MULTI-VENT TECHNOLOGY: Keeps items evenly cooled. Easily accessible temperature controls make temperature management easy. And, a manual defrost mode to remove ice easily..Freezer Capacity:0.5 cubic_feet.Fresh Food Capacity: 7 cubic_feet
- LARGE CAPACITY: Has 7.5 Cu Ft of storage capacity to let you keep all of your favorite food and beverages cool.
- FREEZER COMPARTMENT: Full-width, fixed wire freezer shelf and door bin provide organized storage for frozen foods. Bright incandescent lighting illuminates your food and freezer compartments so you can see and easily find the right food item.
- SHELVES & STORAGE: Storage bins in the door helps to keep smaller items handy and organized. Vegetable and fruit crisper bins help preserve the freshness of fruits and vegetables.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Spill-proof glass shelves that contain spills and eases cleanup, preventing liquids from leaking onto shelves below.
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- Maggie Smith, Tom Courtenay, Billy Connolly (Actors)
- Dustin Hoffman (Director) - Christoph Daniel (Producer)
- English (Playback Language)
- English (Subtitle)
- 200 M Water Resistance
- Diver Inspired Rotating Bezel With Anti Reverse, Screw Down Crown
- Date Display Regular Timekeeping Analog: 3 Hands (Hour, Minute, Second)
- Hands And Hour Markers With Large Fluorescent Areas For Easy Reading
- Stainless Steel Case W/ Black Resin Band
- The Marx Brothers, Groucho Marx, Chico Marx (Actors)
- Irving Brecher (Writer)
- Audience Rating: Unrated (Not Rated)
- LED lighting with an independent switch and glass doors will help you keep track of inventory to continually keep a full supply of your best selling product and allow your guest to see your selection easily
- Digital temperature display and controls make it convenient to monitor and adjust the temperature, always keep your customers happy with ice-cold beers and drinks, temp range 32-50 Fahrenheit
- A spacious interior with six adjustable shelves ensures that you can keep this back bar refrigerator organized and stocked based on your individual needs, exterior dimensions 53. 1"L 20. 8"W 35. 2"H
- This beer cooler is easy to maintain with auto defrost and a self evaporating water pan, three locks, one for each door will keep product secure, Four 1/2 inch adjustable feet for height flexibility
- ETL Listed for Safety and Sanitation, NSF compliant to ANSI 7 Standard for commercial refrigerators, a space-efficient beverage cooler with a narrow 21" depth plus bonus storage at the top
- A new paper-crafted Mario adventure unfolds on Nintendo Switch.
- The kingdom has been ravaged by an origami menace. Join Mario and his new partner, Olivia, as they battle evil Folded Soldiers, repair the damaged landscape, and try to free Princess Peach’s castle from the clutches of King Olly in this comedy-filled adventure
- Master strategic, ring-based battles - line up scattered enemies and plan your attack to maximize damage with the new, ring-based battle system that requires both puzzle-solving skills and a quick wit
- 🧊 【7 Cu.ft Capacity with 4 Baskets:】 The 7.0 cu.ft chest freezer offers plenty of freezing space for you to store a considerable amount of frozen food, especially those bulky ones, like turkeys, ribs and pizzas. And there are 4 removable baskets provided for organizing the space to save your time on rummaging things.
- 🧊 【Flip-up Lid with Sealing Strip: 】This upright chest freezer has a flip-up lid that is connected by premium hinges for smooth lift. Moreover, the lid can stay open from 20-60 degrees so that you can search items inside with two hands. And the lid is integrated with sealing strips to achieve better thermal insulation effect.
- 🧊 【Thermostat Control & Manual Defrosting:】 The chest freeze is designed with 7 temperatures for freezing different items according to your needs. And the “0” on thermostat dial means shutting down the compressor to stop cooling. Then you can defrost with the shovel and the milting water will flush out through the drain holes.
- 🧊 【Efficient & Quiet Cooling System:】 The chest freezer adopts an energy-efficient compressor that only consumes 0.68 kWh per day, greatly saving your electricity bill. What’s more, the compressor works at a noise level lower than 46 dB, so no matter day or night, it will not affect your normal work and rest.
- 🧊 【Compact size & Wide Application: 】The overall dimension of this compact freezer is 35.5” x 21.5” x 33”(L x W x H). It has a sleek appearance and is suitable for being embedded in various corners to save space to the greatest extent. You can put it in your apartment, garage, basement, RV and more.
How to find a second
The best way to get a used freezer is to ask friends and family. Ask around to see if anyone is upgrading and looking to unload a freezer. You can also post on your social media pages that you are in the market for a used freezer. You may have some friends on social media that are more than willing to give you their old one. You can ask around locally for freezer listings that people are selling. Craigslist is a great place to find people selling large items like freezers. You can also find them on eBay from time to time.
Find second hand Freezers for Sale! Search Gumtree Free Online Classified Ads for freezer second hand Home & Garden and more.
Second hand Freezers for sale on South Africa’s largest auction and classifieds sites
Where to buy a second
The energy savings are one of the main reasons you should consider an appliance with an Energy Star rating. The rating means that the appliance meets certain energy efficiency guidelines, set by the EPA and the U.S. Department of Energy. Appliances with an Energy Star rating use less energy than comparable models, which can save you money over the life of the appliance. According to the EPA, using an Energy Star refrigerator instead of a standard model can save you about $260 over its lifetime.
Another benefit of buying an Energy Star appliance is that you can get a tax credit for doing so. By purchasing an Energy Star appliance, you can earn a tax credit of 10 percent of the cost of the appliance, up to $500. The credit is only available for items purchased in 2012 or 2013, but will be available again in 2014.
How Hand Freezers Work
Most hand freezer rely on electricity to cool their interiors. The compressor compresses a gas refrigerants, which are substances that readily absorb heat, and temperatures rise. While the hot refrigerant moves through the condensing coils, the heat is released. A fan then passes air through these coils, cooling the air and sending it into the freezer. The refrigerant then goes through the evaporator, where the refrigerant returns to a gaseous state, absorbing the heat from the box, and cooling the interior.
The cold air then circulates the interior, cooling the box. Once the temperature reaches the desired temperature, a thermostat turns the compressor off.
How much should I spend on a second
If you’re getting a used refrigerator or freezer, you’ll want it to be in great condition. Here’s how to check.
1. Take a look at the overall condition of the fridge or freezer, including its age.
2. Ask the owner how old the appliance is.
3. Check to see if the refrigerator or freezer is energy rated.
4. Ask the owner about any problems with the refrigerator or freezer and how they were resolved.
5. Ask what kind of cleaning products or chemicals have been used in the refrigerator or freezer.
6. Check the interior for any signs of rust or mould.
7. Look for discolouration, stains, and cracks on the interior.
8. Check that the seals around the doors are in good condition and not cracked or broken.
9. Check that the fridge or freezer is clean and tidy. It should be free of dust and dirt.
10. Check that the fridge or freezer is free from damage and any signs of wear or tear.
11. Check that the appliance is free of electrical or mechanical faults.
12. Check that the appliance is free of wear and tear.
13. Check that the appliance is in good working order.
14. Check that the appliance is free of mould or fungus.
15. Check that the appliance is free from rust, corrosion or any signs of damage.
16. Check that the appliance is free of stains or discolouration.
17. Check that the appliance is free from odours.
18. Check that the appliance is free of dents, scratches or cracks.
19. Check that the appliance is free of rust, corrosion, or any signs of damage.
20. Check that the appliance is free from broken or damaged parts.
21. Check that the appliance is free from rust or corrosion.
22. Check that the appliance is free from mould or fungus.
23. Check that the appliance is free from odours.
24. Check that the appliance is free from dents, scratches or cracks.
25. Check that the appliance is free from rust, corrosion, or any signs of damage.
26. Check that the appliance is free from broken or damaged parts.
27. Check that the appliance is free from rust or corrosion.
28. Check that the appliance is free from mould or fungus.
29. Check that the appliance is free from odours.
30. Check that the appliance is free from dents, scratches or cracks.
31. Check that the appliance is free from rust, corrosion, or any signs of damage.
32. Check that the appliance is free from broken or damaged parts.
33. Check that the appliance is free from rust or corrosion.
34. Check that the appliance is free from mould or fungus.
35. Check that the appliance is free from odours.
36. Check that the appliance is free from dents, scratches or cracks.
37. Check that the appliance is free from rust, corrosion, or any signs of damage.
38. Check that the appliance is free from broken or damaged parts.
39. Check that the appliance is free from rust or corrosion.
40. Check that the appliance is free from mould or fungus.
41. Check that the appliance is free from odours.