If you’re looking for a freezer light, you’ve come to the right place. We carry a wide variety of freezer lights, including LED freezer lights, fluorescent freezer lights, and incandescent freezer lights. We also carry a selection of freezer light bulbs, so you can always find the right light for your freezer.
Best 10 Freezer Light
- Motion Activated – Light turns on automatically when a moving heat-source is detected, providing bright light for garden pathways, landscaping, decks or stairways
- No Outlets or Wires Required - Mounts anywhere and installs easily using the supplied adhesive or screws
- Weatherproof & Moisture-resistant - Suitable for use outside, sealed for protection against moisture
- LED Floodlight Technology – Provides an ultra-bright, glare free, wide beam of light where you need it most
- Extended Battery Life -6 Energy efficient LED bulbs never need replacing. Requires 4 AA batteries (not included)
- RIGOROUS TESTING - 5304511738 fridge LED bulb is made of high quality materials that meet or exceed OEM quality after factory testing and customer feedback. The test results are in line with the effect of energy saving, no shadow. Not only suitable for fridge and freezer, but also can be used in desk lamp, chandelier and other daily lighting
- SPECIFICATION OF LIGHT BULB - 5304511738 light bulb for Cro-sley, Frigi-daire, White-Westinghouse refrigerator, White light, Light soft and not harsh, can be used for table lamps. E26/E27 universal base. Wattage:3.5w, Adopts wide voltage design :85V-265V. Replaces ac100-265v 3.5w refrigerator bulb frigidaire s02 kel3418l
- REPLACES FOR - Replaces 4584444, AP6278388, PS12364857, EAP12364857, KEI D34L, KEID34L, KEL 3418L, KEL3418L refrigerator bulb. Suitable for Frigi-daire refrigerator in over 100 models, White-Westinghouse refrigerator over 30 models, Crosley refrigerator in over 7 models
- COMPATIBLE MODEL - Frigi-daire Refrigerator FFSS2615TE0, FFSS2615TP0, FFSS2615TS0, FFSS2315TE0, FFSS2315TP0, FFSS2315TS0, FFSS2325TE, FFSS2315TD0, FFSS2615TS2, FFSS2615TS1, FFSS2615TD2, LFSS2612TF2, FFSS2315TS2 etc. White-Westinghouse refrigerator FFSS2615TS2, FFSS2615TS1, FFSS2615TD2, LFSS2612TF2 etc. Cros-ley CRSE233TB0, CRSE233TS0, CRSE233TW0, CRSE263TB0 etc.
- AFTER-SALES GUARANTEE - If you have any questions after receiving the 5304511738 LED Light Bulb, please feel free to email us, We will reply within 12 hours and we provide 7/24 service. No problem to refund or resend a new replacement. You get great value for money, we get your satisfaction, this is the driving force for our development.
- 【whirlpool freezer light bulb】Refrigerator Freezer Light Compatible with :Whirlpool,Kenmore,Maytag,Ikea,Kitchenaid,perfect fit to old and new serials.Whirlpool freezer light Replacement W10398007,WPW10515057,W10515057,PS11755866,AP6022533,3021141. This part can be used in the back of the freezer or the cooler food section.
- 【Whirlpool Refrigerator Light 】W10515057 Refrigerator Light Compatible Models: Whirlpool :WRS325FDAT02, WRS325FDAM02, WRS325FDAM04 WRS325FDAM01, WRS331FDDB01, WRS331FDDW01, WRS331FDDM01.Kenmore :10641122213, 10641122211 10641122212, 10641122210. Mayteg: MSF25D4XAM00. etc.
- 【Outstanding Quality】Upgrade wpw10515057 refrigerator light board design exceeds OEM, higher quality material workmanship, high quality,Energy saving, brighter, longer service life, so that you no longer worry about the problem of refrigerator strobe, extinguishing, short circuit.
- 【Warm Tips:】The refrigerator has two WPW10515057 LED lights,One is located in the back panel cooler side, the other one is located in the freezer side. The led light located on the ceiling is main led board W10515058. W10515057 is the secondary light,the main light is W10515058.Make sure to DISCONNECT the refrigerator before replacing the refrigerator light to avoid burning the new led refrigerator light .
- 【PLEASE NOTE:】 Due to the manufacturer's design restrictions on the refrigerator,the lights in the refrigerator are connected in series,When the main light is not on,you should first replace the main light W10515058 and then replace the W10515057 refrigerator light,otherwise it is likely to cause the W10515057 to be short-circuited and burn out.It is important to disconnect your appliance from the power supply before servicing.
- ✅【Important Tip】Please Check picture of your GE Refrigerators LED Light Board, or check your Refrigerators model whether it is in HPUY Compatible Model list. If your GE refrigerator LED lights flicker, dim or don't illuminate then you could order HPUY LED light Board, include 1PCS WR55X26671 without plastic cover,you could easily install into your original housing.
- ✅【Replace Part Numbers】HPUY WR55X26671 LED light could replace PS11767930 AP6035586 4468532 EAP11767930 GE refrigerator LED light Board.
- ✅【Premium Quality & Center Reinforcement Design】The HPUY WR55X26671 USE 2W LED and apply for waterproof treatment to make your refrigerator light work better than others. At the same time, aiming at the problem that the center part is easy to crush, the design of the product has been improved with a reinforced washer added at the center position to make the product more durable and have long-term use.
- ✅【Fit Models】The HPUY WR55X26671 compatible with GE refrigerator GSE23GGKJCBB LED light Board, GE refrigerator GSE23GGKJCCC LED light Board,GE refrigerator GSE23GGKJCWW GSE23GGKKCBB GSE23GGKKCCC GSE23GGKKCWW GSE23GGKNCBB GSE23GGKPCBB GSE23GGKPCCC GSE23GGKPCWW GSE23GGKRCBB GSE23GGKRCCC GSE23GGKRCWW GSE23GSKJCSS GSE23GSKKCSS GSE23GSKPCSS GSE23GSKRCSS GSE25GGHJCBB GSE25GGHJCCC GSE25GGHJCWW GSE25GGHKCBB GSE25GGHKCCC GSE25GGHKCWW GSE25GGHPCBB GSE25GGHRCCC GSE25GGHRCWW GSE25GSHJCSS LED light Board.
- ✅【After Sale Guarantee】1 year warranty provided. 30-day money back guarantee. If you have any quality problem during warranty period, please contact HPUY in time, we will try our best to solve the problem. Customer satisfaction is our tireless pursuit.
- 💡💡 Perfect Refrigerator Light Bulb Replacement for Fridge - Mini fridge light bulb, IP54 rank waterproof, 5000K daylight white, work temperature: -20℃-45℃. Durable, don't need change refrigerator led bulbs frequently. Wide application in refrigerator, freezer, ceiling fans, pendant lights, bathroom vanity light.
- 💡💡 Energy Saving, Money Saving - Acaxin A15 refrigerator led bulb 4watt daylight is a perfect replacement of 40w traditional incandescent refrigerator light bulbs. A15 led refrigerator bulb is more energy-saving, use less electric, long life energy saver freezer light bulb.
- 💡💡 High Quality Fridge LED Bulb- Flicker-free, Buzzing-free and Mercury-free, Excellent Heat Dissipation. Acaxin E26 led bulbs are less toxic than florescent bulbs, keep your home safe and better for the environment
- 💡💡 Wide Application - Acaxin led bulb A15 4W 400 lumen with E26 small base is ideal for your ceiling fan lights, table lamps, accent lights, wall lamps, desk lamps, floor lamps and other light fixtures
- 💡💡 About Acaxin - Acaxin is always putting every effort to improve your home lighting experience. We are committed to providing high quality lamp and satisfy customers needs, and give you different and special home lighting experience
- W11520324 W11251749 W11549780 W11449273 W11468934 For Whirlpool Refrigerator Led Light NEW
- w11251749 bulb Replacement Part Number: W11520324, W11251749, W11449273, W11468934, W11549780
- Safely store any food that could deteriorate while the power is off and unplug the refrigerator before installing this part. Wear work gloves to protect your hands.
- 💡【Eco-friendly & High Quality】Our 5000K waterproof freezer light bulbs are made of high-quality fire retardant, super eco-friendly with no mercury. Safe for home use with no infrared or harmful ultraviolet light. Safer and more durable, soften the lighting for your eyes.
- 💡【Bright and Use less electricity】These 5000K LED fridge bulbs feature with bright daylight white and are perfect replacement for 60W traditional incandescent freezer light bulbs. Save much energy and have a longer lifespan up to 30000 hours.
- 💡【Better waterproof & color rendering performance】With CRI>80Ra, these light bulbs generate a more vivid and natural lighting than other traditional bulbs. Besides,perfectly designed for refrigerator lighting with IP54 waterproof which could prevent bulbs from water or steam to a certain extent.
- 💡【Wide Usage】 With E26 base, these 5000K LED bulbs work great in refrigerators, all kinds of lamps, bathroom(with steam shower)， kitchen or other normal ceiling fan lights that suit.Meet your different needs.
- 💡【Excellent Heat-Dissipation Bulb for Home Lighting】 A waterproof alternative to heat-emitting bulbs, Unfusne LED light bulb emits pure white light. It brightens your livingroom,bathroom,fridge or freezer and etc.
- 5304511738 LED Refrigerator Light Bulb Replace PS12364857 AP6278388 4584444 KEI D34L Refrigerator Bulb Compatible With Frigidaire Kenmore Refrigerator
- This part works with the following brand Refrigerators: Frigidaire, Kenmore, Electrolux Refrigerator LED Light Bulb
- LED light 5304511738 attaches inside the cabinet and illuminates the inside of the refrigerator or freezer. This part is compatible with models including:FFSS2615TD0,FFSS2615TD1,FFSS2615TD2,FFSS2615TD3, LFSS2612TP2,FFSS2325TS0,LFSS2612TP1,LFSS2612TP0, LFSS2612TP3,LFSS2312TE1,CRSE233TW0,LFSS2312TE2, CRSE263TS0,FFSS2615TP0,FFSS2615TP1,FFSS2615TP2
- FFSS2615TP3,LFSS2312TE0,CRSE233TB0,FFSS2625TE2, FFSS2625TE3,FFSS2625TE0,FFSS2625TE1,CRSE263TD0, LFSS2312TD0,FFSS2615TS0,LFSS2312TD1,LFSS2612TD1, FFSS2615TS1,LFSS2312TD2,LFSS2612TD0,FFSS2615TS2, FFSS2315TS1,FFSS2615TS3,FFSS2315TS0,FFSS2315TS3, FFSS2315TS2,FFHX2325TP0.
- If for whatever reason, you decide you are not satisfied, you can request a replacement or a full refund, no questions! Please feel free to contact with us if you are not sure this kit fits your model ,please feel free to email us or comment in Q&A.
- 💡Light up your refrigerator - Mini refrigerator light bulb, IP54 waterproof rank prevents the freezer bulbs away from the water, durable, don't need change refrigerator led bulbs frequently.
- 💡Comfortable Daylight White - When you open your refrigerator, the A15 bulb gives off the comfortable daylight white light for you. 5000K daylight white, work temperature: -20℃-45℃. It not only brightens your fridge or freezer but also gives it a new life.
- 💡Energy Saving - Replacing your 40 Watt A15 fridge bulbs by Seealle 4 Watt E26 fridge bulbs, save up 90% of your electricity bill. With long lifespan, the refrigerator Light Bulb save cost on light bulb purchasing and reduce the frequency of replacing the bulbs.
- 💡Wide Application - The refrigerator lights shapes with screw E26 base, easy to replace your old bulbs! You can use the bulbs for your ceiling fan lights, table lamps, accent lights, wall lamps, desk lamps, floor lamps and other light fixtures etc to light up your home.
- 💡Worry-free After Sales - We attach great importance to the quality of the appliance fridge bulb. We strive to provide great customer service and want to make sure you are completely satisfied. Please feel free to CONTACT US.
How freezer lights work
We all know that refrigerator lights work because of the process of electroluminescence. These lights are not like the traditional light-bulb. They don’t have a filament, instead they have a chemical mixture of rare earth phosphors suspended in a clear epoxy resin between two conductors.
The material used in most fridge lights is a mixture of Zinc Sulfide Phosphor and Silicone.
The chemical reaction that gives off the light is creating electrons. When an electron is excited by the electrical current it jumps to a higher energy level. When it falls back to the original level it releases energy in the form of a photon.
What is electroluminescence?
Electroluminescence is the phenomenon in which a material emits light in response to the passage of an electric current or to a strong electric field. Electroluminescence was first observed in silicon carbide (SiC) crystals in 1907 by German scientist H. J. Round. However the discovery was not developed until the late 1950s when a research group at the Radio Corporation of America (RCA) developed a practical application for electroluminescence, building a lamp controlled by an integrated circuit.
Electroluminescence involves the application of an electric field to a dielectric material, which then emits light. The electric field may be an alternating current (AC field), which would result in the light flickering at the rate of the applied current frequency.
The benefits of using a freezer light
The freezer light is a small light bulb that typically fits into a special socket in the refrigerator or freezer compartment. Most people never think about the freezer light unless the bulb burns out and needs to be replaced.
The freezer light makes it easier to find items in the freezer. This is especially important in a large freezer unit. Depending on the design of the freezer, the light may be located in the freezer compartment or in the refrigerator compartment.
On some refrigerators, the freezer light is operated by a switch that is located on the refrigerator exterior. On some refrigerators, the freezer light may be operated through the control panel. On other refrigerators, the freezer light is located on the refrigerator exterior and is operated by a switch located in the refrigerator compartment.
The drawbacks of using a freezer light
Freezer lights use a lot of power, which means they also add to your electricity cost. The average freezer light uses 150 watts, which means that it consumes as much electricity over 24 hours as a standard light bulb uses in over a week. This means that refrigerator lights need to be on for long periods of time, and that can make your freezer a little less efficient than it might otherwise be. A refrigerator is a large appliance, and if it uses a lot of electricity to light the interior, that can cause the appliance to get hotter than it needs to be.
The main drawback of using freezer lights is the electricity that they consume. Refrigerator and freezer lights are often mounted on the ceiling of the appliance, and they can be left on for long periods of time. This can result in high electricity bills, and this can be avoided by using a light that does not consume as much power. It is also important to keep in mind that refrigerator and freezer lights consume power, which causes the appliance to consume more power. Fortunately, there are ways to avoid this problem.
Choose a freezer light that fits your needs and that meets your budget. You will be glad you did when you are able to see what you want to see. The best way to do that is to read the instructions that come with the freezer light. When the instructions are not clear, follow them to the letter. You will be glad you did. If you have any questions, contact the company that made the light and get an answer to your question.
How to buy the best freezer light for your needs
There are a number of different freezer lights to choose from and these different lights are suitable for different uses and environments. It is important that you choose a freezer light that is suitable for your freezer and your budget. In this article, we will be covering everything that you need to know about freezer lights to help you to find the best freezer light for your requirements.
What are freezer lights?
Freezer lights are used to highlight food and products in freezers for the purpose of increasing sales and displaying products.
Why use freezer lights?
Freezer lights are used in freezers to highlight goods in a freezer for the purpose of increasing sales and drawing attention to products.
Where should freezer lights be positioned?
Freezer lights should be positioned towards the front of the freezer and be positioned towards the top third of the freezer.
How many freezer lights do I need for my freezer?
To achieve the best effect, aim to use at least three freezer lights per bay of your freezer.
How are freezer lights fitted?
Freezer lights are fitted to the back of the frame of the freezer fixture or to the side or bottom of the freezer fixture.
How much do freezer lights cost?
The cost of freezer lights varies depending on the type and style of freezer light chosen.
What are the different types of freezer lights?
There are a number of different freezer lights to choose from. Choosing the best type of freezer light for your environment and budget is important.
What is LED freezer lighting?
LED freezer lights are freezer lights that use LED technology to create a highly efficient and long-lasting light.
What is fluorescent freezer lighting?
Fluorescent freezer lights are freezer lights that are used for freezers that use fluorescent lighting.
What is halogen freezer lighting?
Halogen freezer lights are freezer lights that are used for freezers that use halogen lighting.
What are the benefits of LED freezer lighting?
There are a number of benefits of using LED freezer lighting.
How much are freezer lights?
The cost of freezer lights varies depending on the type and style of freezer light chosen.
What is the best way to fit a freezer light?
There are a number of different ways to fit a freezer light.
What is the best way to wire a freezer light?
There are a number of different ways to wire a freezer light.
What is the best way to maintain a freezer light?
Maintaining a freezer light is important to ensure that it is working correctly and efficiently.
How do I know if my freezer light is working correctly?
If your freezer light is working incorrectly, you will know because your freezer will not be lit up.
How do I know if my freezer light is working efficiently?
If your freezer light is working efficiently, you will know because your freezer will not be using up a lot of energy.
The Best Freezer Light Buying Guide
When you are in the market for a new freezer light, there are a number of factors that you need to consider.
First, you need to think about what type of freezer light is best for your needs. There are a number of different freezer lights to choose from, including LED freezer lights, fluorescent freezer lights, halogen freezer lights, and more.
Secondly, you need to
Which type of freezer light is right for you?
Not sure what type of freezer light you need?
1. Turn to the Namebrand Appliance Parts website. You can use the filters to narrow down your results.
2. Once you have found the part number, you can also use the search bar at the top of the homepage to go directly to the item you need.
3. If you still need help, contact our customer assistance team via chat or email for the help you need.