If you’re looking for a freezer that will keep your food fresh for longer, a Kelvinator might be the perfect option for you. These freezers are designed to maintain a constant temperature, which means your food will stay frozen even if the power goes out. Plus, they come in a variety of sizes to suit your needs. So, whether you’re looking for a small freezer for your apartment or a large one for your family, a Kelvinator is sure to fit the bill.
Best 10 Freezer Kelvinator
- 21 cubic foot capacity
- Sealed cabinet interior
- White exterior
- Lift up lid with lock
- Power on light
- Whole Parts Freezer Door Gasket (White) Part# 5304507201 (approximate size is: 54.53" x 27.17") This Part Replaces: 5304507209, 216522306, 216522356, 4454831, PS11770645.
- ✔️Compatible models are but not limited to:F82U14F3W0 F82U14F3W2 F82U14F3W3 WFU14K2BW0 WFU14K2BW1 WFU14FC2CW0 WFU14FC2CW1 WFU14FC2CW5 WFU14FC2CW6 WFU14FK3BW0 WFU14FK3BW1 WFU14FK3BW4 WFU14FK3BW5 MFU14F3GW0 MFU14F3GW1 MFU14F3GW2 MFU14F3GW6 MFU14F3GW9 FFU1464DW3 FFU14F7HWB MFU14M2GW0 KFU13M3LW0 MFU14D2GW0 MFU14F1GW0 MFU14F1GW1 MFU14F1GW2 MFU14M2GW3 MFU14M2GW4 25328452804 25328452805 LFFU1465DW1 LFFU1466GW3 LFFU1424DW14 MFU14M2GW5 25320402000 25320402002 25320402003 25321401100 and many more
- 💲MANUFACTURED AND TESTED to function as well as original OEM Branded Parts but at a better value than the a comparable original equipment manufacturer part.
- 💪QUALITY, DURABILITY, FUNCTION at a reasonable price for both the professional repairman and DIY repairs of home kitchen appliances. We offer a 2 year manufacturing warranty to ensure 100% customer satisfaction
- 🛑ENTER YOUR MODEL to verify this model is compatible with your appliance model, please be sure to check out Amazons Confirmed Fit module. We do not recommend ordering part based on images alone. We encourage you conduct a proper diagnosis from a qualified service technician before placing any orders.
- SPACIOUS INTERIOR: This unit comes standard with three adjustable, heavy-duty epoxy coated wire shelves so that you reconfigure the storage space to best hold all of your cold foods! Inside, this unit provides 25 cu. ft. of flexible storage space.
- INTUITIVE TEMPERATURE CONTROL: This unit is equipped with an electronic thermostat and external digital LED display so that you can easily read the current temperature and adjust it if necessary. The Artic Air AWR25 maintains temperatures between 33 - 41 degrees Fahrenheit.
- SMART DESIGN: It includes a bottom-mounted, 1/4 hp compressor that allows for ergonomic use, as it elevates the storage compartment to reduce the need to bend and lift heavy items. Four locking casters make it easy to position anywhere in your kitchen or cafe.
- SPACE SAVING DOOR: The door is field reversible for right or left-handed operation, and the foamed-in, recessed handle provides an easy grip without protruding from the unit.
- MAGNETIC GASKET: It is easy to clean or replace the magnetic door gasket on this unit! It comes off without tools so that you can easily keep your unit as clean and efficient as possible.
- STAINLESS STEEL EXTERIOR: The Arctic Air AF49 reach-in model was beautifully designed in smooth stainless steel for a look that you would be proud to put in any commercial application, this freezer is the perfect addition to your commercial kitchen
- ELECTRONIC THERMOSTAT AND LED DISPLAY: This model’s features include high output fan motors, and an electronic thermostat with external digital display that makes it easy to monitor temperatures effortlessly from -10 to 10 degrees F.
- 6 ADJUSTABLE SHELVES: Three epoxy coated, adjustable shelves per section for a total of six shelves come available for maximum storage capabilities. They give you the opportunity to freely adjust to accommodate your frozen foods and ingredients perfectly.
- SELF CLOSING DOORS: This model is equipped with two doors that are self-closing and lockable with foamed in place recessed handle. The doors remain open at 90 degrees to facilitate loading and unloading. Each door also includes magnetic gaskets that are removable without tools.
- BOTTOM MOUNT COMPRESSOR: The bottom-mounted compressor helps this commercial freezer achieve efficient operation. While the front accessible bottom mounted condensing unit is mounted on slide out racks for easy maintenance and cleaning.
- MAXIMUM COOLING POWER – most efficient way of storing frozen food; more efficient than upright freezers as the cold air is retained in the storage compartment even if the lid is open; extra thick 3 inch insulation allows for rapid temperature recovery after opening lid; garage ready for use in low or high ambient temperatures; accurately control the temperature with the adjustable temperature control dial; holding temperature from 0 degrees to 11 degrees F (-24 degrees to -18 degrees C)
- LARGE STORAGE CAPACITY AND GREAT VALUE – extra-large 30 cubic foot / 850 liters of storage capacity; most cost effective way of storing frozen foods, meats, vegetables, fish, seafood, ice cream, and more
- "DUURA-BLE" - white painted steel exterior and corrosion resistant aluminum interior is sanitary, easy to clean, and low maintenance; equipped with high quality commercial components and approved to UL 471 and NSF-7 Commercial Food Grade Standards for use in restaurants bars, hotels, businesses, convenience stores, cafes, delis, as well as your home, garage, basement, cabin, and more; heavy duty gaskets allow for proper seal
- EASY TO USE – includes 2 removable coated wire storage baskets for quick access and organization; equipped with standard 115V household power cord for plug-and-play operation; lids open to 90 degrees for easy access, cleaning; and defrosting; unit requires manual defrost if ice or frost builds up; split lids are easier to open and also result in less heat loss than single piece lids; handles on each lid include integrated lock with key for securing contents from unauthorized access, heavy duty hinges are built for commercial applications
- NATIONWIDE SERVICE – full 1-year limited parts and labor warranty for peace of mind; nationwide warranty coverage with hassle free customer service
- All-Purpose Deep Freezer Chest – Ideal for storing meats, vegetables, and frozen foods this versatile chest freezer provides 20 cu. ft. of valuable storage space for organizing packaged or pre-prepared meals more easily. Overall dimensions 75.9”W x 27.9”D 32. 5”H
- Consistent Cabinet Temperatures – Utilizing a 1/5 hp compressor our compact chest freezer maintains the temperature between 0 to-8°F more effortless thanks to eco-friendly R600a refrigerant.
- Lockable Lid Design –2 lids offering a great way to protect meats, steaks, or off-limits frozen goods to guests or staff members we added a heavy-duty built-in lock with key to prevent, tampering, or unauthorized access.
- Smooth-Rolling Caster Wheels – Seamlessly attached to the underside of our deep freezer chest are caster wheels that allow you to move your unit effortlessly around a garage, mudroom, or commercial storage area.
- Meets Strict Service Standards – Along with being backed by our 1-year parts and labor warranty our Freezer is certified by ETL to NSF 7 standards to ensure safe working temperatures and conditions.
- 4 DOOR DESIGN: Allows you to organize and store your fresh and frozen foods to easily find what you need
- PRESERVE FRESHNESS: TwinTech dual evaporators help preserve the freshness of your refrigerated and frozen foods
- ADJUSTABLE FREEZER STORAGE: Maximize your freezer storage space, easily organize, and find frozen foods with 4 pull out freezer bins and 2 pull out freezer drawers
- DIGITAL DISPLAY: Easily adjust your refrigerator and freezer settings from the digital display control panel on the exterior refrigerator door
- 2 ADJUSTABLE GLASS SHELVES: Organize and customize your refrigerator with 2 Space Wise adjustable glass shelves
- 🔧 Whole Parts # 297321900 Refrigerator or Freezer Door Hinge Assembly. Replaces AP4556313, 6599918, 6599919, 6599920, 8017025, 8017026, 1606341, 216035201, 216035301, 216035401, 216035501, 216035601, 5303306176, AH2581693, C000460628, C000460630, C000460675, C000460676, EA2581693, F000054545, F0056782-2, F0112551-1, F112551-164, F112551-2, F112551-250, F112551-264, F112551-3, F112551-350, F112551-351, F112551-364, F112551-4, F112551-464, F112551-5, F112551-550, F112551-564, and more!
- ✔️ Compatible models are but not limited to MFC15M4FW2, FFC15C3AW0, FH16M3WXFG, MFC15M4FW1, FFC15C3AW2, FFC15C4CW0, GFC15M3AW0, GFC15M4AW3, LFFC1526DW3, 253.115411, 253.819548, GFC15M4AW5, MFC15M3BW2, 253.115211, 253.8193684, 253.9135311, CF16DL3, FC053JTW2, FC182LTW1, FC206LTW1, FC268DTW4, FFC1524DW0, FFC15M6CW0, FFC23M7CW1, FH16M3WTFB, FH16M3WVFC, FH23M5WVFA, GFC15M4AW1, GFC15M4AW6, GLFC1526FW0, GLFC1526FW1, HFS204FM4W, HFS262FM5W, MFC13M0BW1, MFC15M4FW0, MFC15M4FW3, MFC23M4BW3, and more!
- 💲 MANUFACTURED AND TESTED to function as well as original OEM Branded Parts but at a better value than the a comparable original equipment manufacturer part
- 💪 QUALITY, DURABILITY, FUNCTION at a reasonable price for both the professional repairman and DIY repairs of home kitchen appliances. We offer a 2 year manufacturing warranty to ensure 100% customer satisfaction
- 🛑 ENTER YOUR MODEL to verify this model is compatible with your appliance model, please be sure to check out Amazons Confirmed Fit module. We do not recommend ordering part based on images alone. We encourage you conduct a proper diagnosis from a qualified service technician before placing any orders
What is a freezer kelvinator?
A freezer kelvinator is a cooling unit that takes in ambient air which is passed through a cooling unit where the air is cooled down and then conveyed back to the room.
The cooling unit uses a refrigeration cycle where a refrigerant gas is pumped into a compressor where the refrigerant is compressed into a liquid form. The pressure is released by the refrigerant and the refrigerant changes into a gaseous form.
The refrigerant gas then passes through a cooling unit (evaporator) where the refrigerant absorbs heat from its surroundings and cools the air that is passed through it. The heat that has been absorbed by the refrigerant gas is released from the cooling unit by the fan and the refrigerant gas goes back to the compressor to start the cycle again.
The cold air is then conveyed back to the room through a fan. The refrigerant gas is then released by the compressor and sent to the cooling unit to start the cycle again.
How to use a freezer kelvinator
If your Kelvinator freezer is not operating properly, try these simple troubleshooting tips first:
1. Place the freezer at room temperature for about 12 hours.
2. Make sure the outlet and fuse wires are in good condition.
3. Make sure your Kelvinator freezer is properly installed.
Now if you have tried the above suggestions, and your Kelvinator freezer is still not functioning properly, it is time to have a professional Kelvinator repair technician take a look.
When your Kelvinator freezer breaks down, it can be stressful and expensive to repair on your own. But luckily, there is a Kelvinator freezer repair company that will come to you. And if you have a Kelvinator refrigerator, they can repair that too.
The Kelvinator refrigerator is an American brand of refrigerator manufactured by Kelvinator Home Appliance Company. It is a brand owned by the Electrolux Corporation, an international home appliance manufacturer.
Kelvinator makes reliable, easy-to-use refrigerators, which is one reason many homeowners invest in this brand for their homes. However, even the best brands require maintenance and repairs. And when your Kelvinator refrigerator starts to act up, it is time to bring in the professionals.
The Kelvinator refrigerator repair service will come to your home to fix your refrigerator, no matter the size or shape. Whether you have a Kelvinator refrigerator in the kitchen or Kelvinator freezer, the Kelvinator repair company has you covered.
Kelvinator repair service will give you a fair quote and repair your Kelvinator refrigerator as quickly as possible. Your Kelvinator refrigerator will be repaired to the highest quality standards and will be good as new again.
The Kelvinator repair service is fast, reliable and affordable. And if your Kelvinator refrigerator or Kelvinator freezer stops working again, the Kelvinator repair service will come back for free to fix your Kelvinator refrigerator or Kelvinator freezer.
Kelvinator repairs are guaranteed and give you the peace of mind that your Kelvinator refrigerator or Kelvinator freezer will be fixed correctly.
The Kelvinator repair service is available at a reasonable price, and they come to your home to fix your Kelvinator fridge or Kelvinator freezer, no matter where you live.
Benefits of using a freezer kelvinator
Glass doorIf you’re considering buying a freezer kelvinator, you may have also given thought to what type of freezer kelvinator you want. It’s not always easy to know which model is best for your needs. For example, if a glass door is important to you, you’ll want to give that some thought. While there are a number of benefits of glass door freezers, some people may want to consider a solid door freezer for their home.
If you’re still trying to decide which type of freezer kelvinator is best, we’ve got all the information you need to make an informed choice.
1. Glass doors provide a better view of the contents
2. Glass doors are more aesthetically pleasing
3. Glass doors are easier to clean
4. Glass doors are more durable than solid doors
5. Glass doors are less likely to be damaged
6. Glass doors provide a better view of the contents
If you’re the type of person who likes to have a good view of your freezer kelvinator’s contents, then a glass door freezer kelvinator may be right for you. Glass door freezers allow you to easily see what’s inside your freezer kelvinator and quickly find what you’re looking for. If you have a large freezer kelvinator, a glass door may be a good choice. Glass door freezers don’t need as much space when opened, so they’re great for larger freezer kelvinators.
Glass door freezers are more aesthetically pleasing than solid door freezers. Glass doors give your freezer kelvinator a sleek, modern look. If you’re a fan of modern design and want a freezer kelvinator that looks good, glass door freezers are for you.
Glass door freezers are easier to clean than solid door freezers. There’s no need to worry about food and dust collecting on your freezer kelvinator’s door. Simply wipe it down with a damp cloth and it’ll be good as new. Solid doors can be difficult to clean, especially if the door is stained.
Glass door freezers are more durable than solid door freezers. Glass door freezers are made from tempered glass, which is stronger and more resistant to breakage than solid doors. If you’re looking for a freezer kelvinator that will last for years, a glass door freezer kelvinator may be the right choice for you.
Glass door freezers are less likely to be damaged than solid door freezers. There’s no need to worry about your freezer kelvinator’s door getting dented or chipped. With a solid door, everyday wear and tear can cause unsightly damage. If you’re looking for a freezer kelvinator that will look good for years, a glass door freezer kelvinator is the right choice for you.
Glass door freezers provide a better view of the contents. Glass door freezers allow you to easily see what’s inside your freezer kelvinator and quickly find what you’re looking for. If you have a large freezer kelvinator, a glass door may be a good choice. Glass door freezers don’t need as much space when opened, so they’re great for larger freezer kelvinators. Glass door freezers are more aesthetically pleasing than solid door freezers. Glass door
Drawbacks of using a freezer kelvinator
The freezer is an appliance with which many people have strong, but confusing feelings. Many people feel that the freezer is essential, while other individuals feel they have no need for such an appliance. There are a few drawbacks to using a freezer, although you may find that the benefits far outweigh the negative aspects of the freezer.
How to Buy a Freezer Kelvinator
Say Hello To Kelvinator Freezers. Whether you are looking for a chest freezer, upright freezer or a fridge freezer, Kelvinator has you covered. With a freezer from Kelvinator, you can stock up on a wide variety of foods from frozen vegetables to ice cream and everything in between. Cook delicious, nutritious meals for your family even when you’re short on time. The Kelvinator freezer is designed to keep your food reliably frozen for over 24 hours.
With a Kelvinator freezer you can keep your food frozen and available for cooking. Meal planning is a great way to save time and money. Prepare meals in bulk and freeze them for use later.
Kelvinator Freezers are available in a variety of sizes and styles to suit your needs. You can choose from chest freezers with sliding drawers, shelf freezers with baskets, upright models, or even refrigerated freezers.