If you’re looking for a quick and easy way to cook eggs, look no further than your freezer! Freezer eggs are a great way to have eggs on hand without having to worry about them going bad. Plus, they’re a cinch to cook â€“ just pop them in the microwave or oven and you’re good to go. So next time you’re in a rush and need some eggs, don’t forget about your freezer!
Best 10 Freezer Eggs
- ESSENTIAL SURVIVAL KIT: Each bucket contains 144 servings of freeze-dried powdered eggs.
- JUST ADD WATER: Each pouch is easy to prepare in any emergency circumstance using just water.
- LONG-LASTING STORAGE: Durable, storable food pouches keep rations fresh for up to 25 years.
- INDIVIDUAL PACKS: Each bucket has 6 individual ready-to-eat pouches of freeze-dried eggs.
- BE READY: From emergency food rationing to hiking and camping, our shelf-stable food is there for you.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY: All Valley Food Storage freeze dried food is made with clean, all-natural, non-GMO ingredients with no added fillers, preservatives, or other additives—the only ingredient is pasteurized eggs!
- INCLUDES: Our high quality freeze dried eggs, perfect for on-the-go scrambled eggs, breakfast tacos, or whatever you like. Contains 120 servings (10 pouches, 12 servings each), totaling 8,400 calories.
- SHELF STABLE FOOD: Lasts for 25 years, giving you peace of mind that it's ready to go whenever you need it—perfect for keeping with your emergency supplies, survival kit, or simply camping essentials.
- QUICK PREP: Simply add package contents to water in a 4:5 ratio, and you have liquid eggs ready to cook however you want! Each pouch is equivalent to a dozen eggs.
- SECURE PACKAGING: All of our food comes in heavy-duty resealable mylar bags and contained in our water-resistant stackable 5 gallon bucket, complete with handle and lid, so your food stays fresh and safe.
- 30-YEAR TASTE GUARANTEE
- NO ARTIFICIAL PRESERVATIVES, NO ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, NO ARTIFICIAL COLORS
- ✅ PREMIUM QUALITY : It is made of premium quality food-grade silicone and BPA FREE. Silicone lids are water and weather resistant.
- ✅ MULTIPURPOSE : Can be use for hand made food fits in 3/5/6qt or 8qt instant pot and pressure cooker. It is great kitchen accessory for making food and snack in oven and microwave.
- ✅ EASY TO USE : Silicone egg bite molds moves easily and lid fits easily. Can be wash by hand and also dishwasher safe . Please wash with dish soap before first usage for hygiene.
- ✅ RESISTANCE AND SAFE : Temperature resistant from -40 to +230 Our product is non stick and also odor resistant if you follow the proper usage rules.
- ✅ CUSTOMER SERVICE: As U.S-based GOKCEN's brand, customer satisfaction is our top priority. Feel free to contact us if you have any problems with our products. You can be sure that we will solve your problem within 24 hours.
- DELICIOUS BREAKFAST! Enjoy the comforting taste and smell of crispy, bacon crumbles combined with scrambled eggs. Freeze-dried to lock in nutrients and freshness. No refrigeration needed.
- NO ARTIFICIAL ANYTHING - Made with no preservatives, artificial flavors or colors and certified gluten-free by GFCO. Can contains 9 total servings.
- Item Package Dimensions (L x W x H) : 6.89 x 6.22 x 6.14 inches
- Package Weight : 0.89 Kilograms
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- The Washington Post (Director) - Nicole Ellis (Producer)
- English (Playback Language)
- English (Subtitle)
- Making Storage More Easier - Each refrigerator storage drawer contains 4 dividers, can be freely freely combined into 1-8 grids to meet various storage needs. And each organizer can be stacked for easy access. Use these clear fridge storage bins make your fridge organized and neat and gain much more space.
- Food-Safe & Durable - Dewpeton freezer and pantry organizer is made of food-safe PET. Thickened and reinforced design, makes it more durable. Easy to clean by hand with mild soapy water.
- Fit Most Refrigerator - The container measures 11.8" x 8" x 3.75". Extendable frame rails make it suitable for all refrigerator shelves with a depth of 11.3" to 18.4" and a thickness of less than 0.6". Easy to install in seconds without tools.
- Clear View - These sturdy capacity bins are great for creating a clean and organized refrigerator or pantry. You can easily find what you want with clear view. Ideal for fruits, vegetable, eggs, packaged food, meat, drink, canned food, snack, jelly and more. Used in kitchen pantry, fridge or freezer, cabinets, shelves, counter tops and more.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - We care about the experiecne of each customer and serve you wholeheartedly! If you are unhappy with our product for whatever reason, please contact us, and we will gladly provide a replacement or refund.
- CAMPING FAMILY SIZE PORTION – Fully Cooked Freeze Dried Scrambled Eggs rehydrated will equal 30 ounces of COOKED Scrambled Eggs. Freeze dried scrambled eggs is bound to delight the breakfast eater.
- PERFECT FOR CAMPING & HIKING – Perfect Camping freeze dried food with Resealable, Lightweight Pouch requires no refrigeration. Once rehydrated you can season and cook to your own liking over a grill or fire. It is the perfect addition to a freeze dried breakfast skillet.
- GREAT for the Kitchen or Trail - easy to prepare and sure to please the pickiest eater.
- SHELF STABLE – 25-year shelf life unopened. Approximately 30-day shelf life once opened (not rehydrated). Multipurpose for emergency food storage.
- PULL OUT EGG DRAWER - Holds 18 eggs, ideal for organizing your refrigerator and comes fully assembled.
- PATENTED - Rails extend to fit almost any size shelf from 13.75"-22.50". To ensure fit, measure your shelf before purchasing.
- SMART DESIGN QUALITY - All Smart Design products undergo stringent quality assurance and control
- 24/7 USA SUPPORT - Contact us online or phone for product questions, concerns, and warranty info
- DIMENSIONS - 14.625-26(D) x 8(W) x 4.375-4.50(H)
What are freezer eggs?
If you’ve been reading up on fertility and pregnancy, you’ve probably heard of “egg freezing” or “freezing your eggs.”
What you may not know is that you don’t need to be planning on becoming a mother in the near future to benefit from freezing your eggs.
In fact, the earlier you start thinking about egg freezing, the more options you’ll have when the time comes to start a family.
You can freeze your eggs at any time, and for a variety of reasons. For example, if you’re a woman in your 20s, you may want to consider freezing your eggs if you’re not ready to have children right away, or if you’re thinking about having a career before you start a family. Or, if you’re in your 30s, you may want to consider freezing your eggs if you’re thinking about getting married and starting a family, or if you’re thinking about freezing your eggs as part of your cancer treatment.
#1 – It’s a safe and effective way to preserve your fertility
#2 – It’s a great way to extend your fertility window
#3 – It’s a great way to help you plan for the future
#4 – It’s a great way to reduce the risk of pregnancy complications
#5 – It’s a great way to reduce the risk of miscarriage
#6 – It’s a great way to reduce the risk of birth defects
#7 – It’s a great way to help you plan for the future
#8 – It’s a great way to reduce the risk of premature birth
#9 – It’s a great way to help you plan for the future
#10 – It’s a great way to reduce the risk of breech
Differences Between Regular and Freezer Eggs
How do they work?
The egg freezing process may seem simple, but there are multiple stages of treatment. These stages determine the success rate of the egg freezing process. The first step is to inject the woman with hormones, which are used to help stimulate egg production. Next, the woman undergoes vaginal ultrasound and blood tests to determine when egg production is at its peak. When the hormone therapy is complete, the doctor will retrieve the eggs through a minor procedure. The woman will then rest, and the doctor will freeze the eggs. This rest phase is crucial, and some women have reported diminished success rates when the rest period is shortened.
Egg freezing is an increasingly popular option for women who want to preserve their fertility. The process can be expensive, ranging from $10,000 to $15,000 for each round of egg retrieval and storage. But for some women, having children is not a priority until they are in their 30s or early 40s. For these women, egg freezing could be a viable option.
Egg freezing is especially effective in women who are in their late 30s or early 40s, because a woman’s fertility begins to decrease after age 35. However, it’s important to note that egg freezing is not a guarantee of pregnancy down the road.
How to use them?
Frozen eggs are great for:
– Making a quick breakfast
– Adding protein to a lunch box or picnic basket
– Using as an emergency ice pack
– Frozen eggs can be used in baking up to one year after freezing. (Bake as you would with any egg, adding a few minutes to the cook time.)
– The egg must be completely cooled prior to freezing.
– If you want to freeze the egg yolks by themselves, here’s a cool trick:
1. Crack the egg and place the yolk in a bowl.
2. Carefully pass the white over the yolk back and forth allowing the white to drop into the bowl.
3. Place the yolk in a small, freezer-safe container.
4. Label with date and content.
– Egg whites can also be frozen but they will be more watery after freezing.
What are the benefits of using them?
All in all, a very good and cost-effective solution to reducing food waste in the home.
##Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What are the benefits of using them?
A: Reduce food waste, reduce plastic storage, save money.
Drawbacks of using them
Overall, the main drawbacks of using frozen eggs is that the chances of success are lower than with fresh eggs. If you are under 40 and do not have fertility issues, you are highly likely to conceive with fresh donor eggs. You can have a success rate as high as 80% or more.
The chances of success decrease as you get older. If you are over 40, your chances of success with frozen eggs are somewhere around 50%.
The cost of using frozen donor eggs is also higher than for fresh eggs. If you are using fresh eggs, you are paying for only the eggs and a small compensatory fee. With frozen eggs, there is the cost of maintaining the egg bank as well as the compensation for the egg donor.
Most insurance plans do not cover fertility procedures using frozen eggs. If you are considering using frozen eggs, you should make sure that you are aware of all the costs involved and what your payment options are before you make a decision.
If you fail to conceive when using a frozen donor egg, you will have to start the whole procedure all over again. You have to start the process over with another donor and go through the whole process again to use a different donor. If you are using fresh eggs, it is possible to use the same donor again if your first cycle didn’t take.
If you have already had a child with a fresh donor egg, you will probably not get pregnant again with a frozen donor egg.
At the end of the day, each person is different. If you are considering using frozen eggs, you should make sure that you are aware of all the drawbacks and the costs involved before making a decision.