If you’re looking for a delicious and easy way to cool down on a hot day, look no further than freezer desserts! These simple recipes require only a few ingredients and can be made in a matter of minutes. From ice cream to gelato to sorbet, there’s a perfect freezer dessert for every taste. So whether you’re looking for a classic vanilla ice cream or a more adventurous blackberry gelato, be sure to check out our collection of freezer desserts!
Best 10 Freezer Desserts
- 5-Layer Blast Freezer: This machine is made of food grade stainless steel GN1/1, adjustable 5-Layer design, 110V 60HZ, US plug, 1200W, Capacity: 150L, machine size: 27.3X29.25X42.5inch(70*75*109cm).
- Temperature Range: -40~+3℃(-3℉~+37.4℉), Intelligent AI temperature controller, self-closing door, 90° door, stainless steel color, thickened soft foam material insulation design. Inside 360 degree cooling air convection, low noise cooling fan and evaporator.
- Blast Chilling Time 90mins: food core temperature from 90℃ to +3℃); Blast Freezing Time 240mins: foodcore temperature from 90℃ to -18℃. Rapid cooling and freezing, lock in food quality and nutrition, extended food shelf life.
- Main Functions of the Frozen Cabinet: Automatic drainage and automatic defrosting, pre-cooling, intelligent temperature control, fish/meat/cake preservation, ice cream hardening, 2.8 inches smart LED touch control panel with multiple language options.
- Scope of Application: Our 5-layer freezers can be used in restaurants, hotels, bakeries, families, ice cream shops, bars, cafes, milk tea shops, cafeterias, etc. Keep food fresh and freeze for a short time, such as seafood, ice cream, frozen food, fresh meat, dumplings, cakes, doughs, sauces, etc.
- Hardcover Book
- Klivans, Elinor (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 258 Pages - 05/28/1994 (Publication Date) - William Morrow & Co (Publisher)
- THE PERFECT APPETIZER BOWL: Present tasty bites of culinary perfection in these small ramekin porcelain bowls. Perfect for catering events, cocktail parties, and supper clubs.
- MADE OF PORCELAIN: Tough, durable and stain-resistant container. Delicate dishwasher cycle only or hand wash.
- GREAT FOR SWEET AND SAVORY DISHES: Use these appetizer dishes to chill desserts. They will stand up to hot and cool temperatures. Create mini cakes, mousses, custards, and more!
- VERSATILE USES: Use to bake sweet and savory items. Serve right out of the freezer or oven!
- PRODUCT DIMENSIONS: 3.1 inches L x 2.2 inches W. Holds up to 1 ounce. White porcelain; 10 bowls per order.
- Adams, Ms JackieMarie (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 479 Pages - 10/14/2020 (Publication Date) - Independently published (Publisher)
- ✔✔ ECO-FRIENDLY: Comes In A Package Of 250 Lids And 250 Cups. These Ice Cream Cartons are Made From High Quality Compostable Paper Material and Are Like What The Big Ice Cream Companies Use to Store Their Delicious Ice Cream To Help Prevent Freezer Burn. Lucky For You, You Don't Have to Leave The Comfort Of Your Home To Get These!
- ✔✔ SO MANY USES: Perfect For Freezer Storing Frozen Desserts, Ice Cream, Frozen Yogurt, Cereal, Yogurt, Cake, Pie, or Any Food You Desire. *See Note In Description For Hot Foods*
- ✔✔ PERFECT FOR YOUR PARTY: These Gorgeous Paper Cups Are Exactly What You to Store Food For Your Next Birthday Party, Wedding, Holiday Celebration, Church Activity, Family Get Together, Or any Other Event.
- ✔✔ EXTREMELY DURABLE: These Paper Food Storage Containers are Very Thick and Sturdy to Enable You to Store Food in the Freezer for Long Periods of Time Without Risk of Freezer Burn.
- ✔✔ WE HAVE THE SIZE FOR YOU: These Amazing Cups are 16 oz Which is the Perfect Size for Storing Your Favorite Ice Cream or Soup. The Top Rim is 3.842 Inches In Diameter, Bottom is 2.943 Inches In Diameter and the Cup is 3.882 Inches Tall.
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- Katherine Heigl, Patrick Wilson, Madison Wolfe (Actors)
- Anthony Burns (Director) - Carlo Allen (Writer) - A.J. Buckley (Producer)
- English (Playback Language)
- English (Subtitle)
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Crocker, Betty (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 297 Pages - 09/06/2016 (Publication Date) - Houghton Mifflin Harcourt (Publisher)
- This book is for people who want to follow the Paleo Diet, patterned on the diet of our Palaeolithic ancestors, but do not always have the time for preparing and cooking during the day. Find easy to prepare dishes that are ideal for people on-the-go because they can be prepared or cooked ahead of time and stored in the freezer of refrigerator.
- The book includes a variety of delectable chicken dishes, mouth-watering meat dishes, luscious desserts and snacks as well as some refreshing beverages and coolers that all follow the Paleo guidelines. All of these can be frozen and then easily be reheated when it’s meal time. They remain fresh and tasteful in the freezer for about a three-month period. Enjoy natural, healthy ingredients, without compromising taste or your busy schedule.
- English (Publication Language)
What is freezer desserts?
A freezer dessert is a dessert made with whipped cream, ice cream, or a similar dairy product and frozen. They are often prepared in a mold and served as a terrine. Many types of desserts can be prepared as freezer desserts, including puddings (such as rice pudding and mousse), custards, cakes, and ice cream desserts.
Individually portioned freezer containers should be used for storing freezer desserts. This will reduce the possibility of contamination from other freezers. It is recommended that you have a separate freezer for storing freezer desserts.
How to make freezer desserts?
Desserts became popular with the invention of new cooking tools and the introduction of sugar from the new tropical areas in the 1500s. But there are other desserts that are more regional and not so popular, but just as delicious.
For the most part, they are super easy to make because they don’t require baking. And since they need to be stored in the freezer, you can make them ahead of time and grab one when you need it.
1. Frozen Yogurt Cupcakes
Everyone loves ice cream cupcakes, but these yogurt cupcakes might be even better.
Make yogurt cupcakes by placing a paper cupcake liner in a cupcake pan. Fill the liner with a spoonful of different flavored yogurt. Repeat with a second spoonful. Top with sprinkles. Insert a stick in the middle of each cupcake. Freeze until solid.
2. Frozen Banana Bites
Bananas dipped in chocolate might be everyone’s favorite freezer dessert, but these banana bites are even better.
To make banana bites, slice the bananas into ½ in. slices. Place the banana slices on a tray lined with parchment paper. Put the tray in the freezer until the bananas are frozen solid.
3. Frozen Fruit Pops
Making colorful fruit pops is a great way to get the kids involved in cooking. But adults will love them too.
To make these pops, mix ½ cup of yogurt with 1 tbsp. of honey. Add the frozen fruit and mix. Fill the popsicle molds with the mixture. Place a wooden stick in the center of each mold. Freeze until solid.
4. Frozen Chocolate-Covered Yogurt Bites
Taking yogurt out of the yogurt cup and forming it into balls is easy. Coating it with chocolate makes it into a delicious treat.
To make these yogurt bites, mix yogurt with honey. Form into 1″ balls. Freeze for 15 minutes. Dip each ball in melted chocolate. Place on a tray lined with parchment paper. Refrigerate until set. Then freeze.
5. Frozen Fig Pops
Figs are rich in flavor and healthy too. They’re great in a bowl with a little yogurt and honey. But they’re even better frozen.
To make frozen fig pops, wash and pat dry fresh figs. Cut the top of the figs. Dip them in melted chocolate. Place on a tray lined with parchment paper. Refrigerate until set. Then freeze.
6. Frozen Chocolate Pudding
Chocolate pudding is one of all-time favorite comfort foods. But in the summer, it makes a great frozen treat.
To make frozen chocolate pudding, make the pudding according to the recipe. Pour the mixture into a square pan or container. Refrigerate until set. Then freeze.
7. Frozen Chocolate-Covered Banana Bites
Chocolate-covered bananas are probably the most popular and simple frozen treat. If you have some ripe bananas, just go for it.
To make these frozen treats, cut a banana into ¼ inch slices. Place the slices on a tray lined with parchment paper. Put the tray in the freezer until the bananas are frozen solid.
8. Frozen Mango Pops
Mango is a delicious and nutritious fruit. It’s great
What are the benefits of making freezer desserts?
1. Freezer desserts are quick and easy, leaving you with more time to enjoy the day.
2. Freezer desserts are often lighter and healthier than traditional desserts, making them a great choice for the whole family.
3. Freezer desserts are perfect for entertaining, as they can be prepared in advance and stored in the freezer until needed.
4. Freezer desserts are a great way to use up any leftover ingredients you might have on hand.
5. Freezer desserts are incredibly versatile, allowing you to create a variety of different desserts using the same basic recipe.
6. Freezer desserts are budget-friendly, as most ingredients can be found in your local grocery store.
7. Freezer desserts are perfect for those who are short on time, as they require very little preparation.
8. Freezer desserts are great for summer, as they can be stored in the freezer and enjoyed cold.
9. Freezer desserts are incredibly satisfying, as they are often rich and decadent.
10. Freezer desserts can be made with a variety of different ingredients, allowing you to create a custom dessert that perfectly suits your tastes.
11. Freezer desserts are perfect for those who are watching their weight, as they are often lower in calories and fat.
12. Freezer desserts are perfect for children, as they often enjoy eating frozen treats.
13. Freezer desserts are perfect for special occasions, as they can be made in advance and stored until needed.
14. Freezer desserts are a great way to use up any leftover ingredients you might have on hand, such as fruit or chocolate.
15. Freezer desserts are incredibly versatile, allowing you to create a variety of different desserts using the same basic recipe.
16. Freezer desserts are a great way to use up any leftover ingredients you might have on hand, such as fruit or chocolate..
What are the drawbacks of making freezer desserts?
Freezer desserts are indulgent, simple, and delicious but that doesn’t mean it’s always a good idea to make them. If you want to make the most of your freezer desserts, follow these simple tips and you’ll be in sweet heaven.
1. The Dangers of Freezer Burn
Freezer burn happens when your freezer-bound foods get dehydrated. The moisture in the food gets drawn out and ice crystals form on the surface, which results in freezer burn.
2. Caution With Cookies
Cookies can soften and lose their shape if not stored properly. When your cookies are fresh out of the oven, immediately remove them and allow them to cool on a wire rack. Once cool, they should be placed in an airtight container and eaten within a couple of days.
freezer desserts Buying Guide
Dessert doesn’t have to mean complicated or time-consuming. Most frozen desserts can be quickly whipped up right in the kitchen, with only a few ingredients and a little bit of time.
Make your own frozen desserts and enjoy them again and again. Serve frozen desserts as a special treat after dinner, an easy snack, or for a fun dessert at a casual party or get-together.
When you make your own frozen dessert, you control the type and amount of ingredients you use. By making your own frozen dessert, you can limit the number of calories, sugar, fat and sodium that you eat.
While ice cream is the most common frozen dessert, there are many other choices. Try these frozen desserts:
Mousse: Whip together chilled heavy cream, flavoring and sweetener for a light, airy dessert.
Frozen Yogurt: It’s like ice cream, only lower in fat.
Sherbet: It’s a blend of fruit juice, water and sugar mixed with milk and cream.
Gelato: It’s Italian ice cream. It’s lower in butterfat than ice cream and has a smooth, silky texture.