If you’re a new mom, you know that life can be hectic. Between feedings, naps, and trying to stay on top of your own meals, there’s not much time left for cooking. That’s why freezer casseroles are such a great option for new moms. You can make them ahead of time and then just pop them in the oven when you’re ready to eat. Plus, they’re a great way to use up leftovers and make sure you’re getting a nutritious meal. So, if you’re looking for some quick and easy meals for your family, check out these freezer casseroles for new moms.
Best 10 Freezer Casseroles For New Moms
- Wilkins, Natalie (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 182 Pages - 11/12/2022 (Publication Date) - Independently published (Publisher)
- MULTI-SURFACE USE: Safe to use on all floor types including hardwood, vinyl, laminate and tile
- 50% MORE DIRT PICKUP: Microfiber cleaning pad picks up 50% more dirt and dust per swipe than traditional mops
- WON'T HARM SURFACES: Non-scratch scrubber for stubborn spots
- REFILLABLE BOTTLE: 22 ounce refillable bottle allows you to mix your own solution
- EASY TO USE: Simply fill the bottle with hot water and two teaspoons of your favorite cleaning solution and you’re ready to mop
- Available in whole sizes only. If between sizes, please order 1/2 size down from your usual size.
- 10mm sheepskin upper
- 10mm sheepskin lining and insole
- Elastic strap with UGG graphic. 1.5" heel height
- Sheepskin-wrapped midsole
- Used Book in Good Condition
- Hardcover Book
- Good, Phyllis (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 704 Pages - 10/01/2008 (Publication Date) - Good Books (Publisher)
- 3-YEAR PRODUCT WARRANTY, 5 YEAR COMPRESSOR WARRANTY - If there is a question as to where to obtain service, contact our customer service team at 305-781-3686.
- PERFECT FOR THE FOLLOWING SETTINGS - Our 9.0 cu ft Merchandiser Display Refrigerator is perfect for any of the following home uses – man cave, she shed, TV room, basement game room, living room, dorm room, or pool houses. It is also perfect for the following commercial uses - offices, break rooms, churches, convenience stores, party stores, gas stations, waiting rooms, gyms and lobbies.
- REINFORCED GLASS DOOR - The reinforced double layer hollow glass door maintains the ideal temperature and humidity levels to ensure that your beverages stay cold and fresh.-ADJUSTABLE SHELVES TO CUSTOMIZE YOUR FRIDGE - Adjust the 4 removable shelves that hold any combination of beverages. Pack it full of 210 cans—that's 35 full six-packs—or remove or adjust the shelves to make room for taller sized cans and bottles.
- FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE – The lightboxes and sides of our merchandiser display refrigerators are fully customizable to suit your needs. You can apply a vinyl wrap to showcase your business name or the name of your home bar.
- KEEP YOUR MERCHANDISE AND BEVERAGES SECURE – Our refrigerator comes with a locking door and set of keys. This will ensure that your merchandise will stay secure whether it’s to keep the children from accessing your beer and wine or to lock up your merchandise at night.
- HIGH QUALITY LARGE FOOD GRADE BAKING PAN SET: Our baking dishes are made of borosilicate glass, can be used in microwave, oven, freezer and dishwasher, goes straight from the refrigerator to the microwave or oven to the table without the risk of cracking or shattering. Cadmium and Lead free.
- TIGHT FITTING LIDS: 8-piece baking dishes set includes 4 baking dishes and 4 gray BPA-free plastic tight fitting lids, which are designed to keep your food fresher longer. Made with a special non-slip design, you can stack these 4 containers with lids on top of each other in your fridge or freezer for space saving storage. Also they are sloshproof to prevent spilling while storing or on the go. The ideal set for baking, serving and storing food.
- ELEGANT DESIGN & CONVENIENT HANDLES: The clear glass baking pan makes a nice, attractive presentation for enjoyable baking time, a charming decoration in your dining table and kitchen. It also lets you monitor the baking process, serve your meals in a stylish and elegant fashion and easily identify leftovers. The edge of the bakeware is round and smooth, with a widened, thickened, and anti-scalding handle design, providing a secure grip while taking to and from the oven.
- PERFECT SIZE & VERSATILE USE: This bakeware set includes 4 pieces bakeware of difference dimensions ( includes the ears' size): 1Quart (10 x 5.9 x 1.8-inch), 1.7Quart (11.6 x 6.7 x 2.1-inch), 2.3Quart (13.6 x 8.1 x 2.1-inch), and 3.2Quart (15.5 x 9.3 x 2.1-inch). Perfect for baking desserts, casseroles, stews, lasagna, spaghetti, brownies,chicken, meat, beef, fish, veggies, and all your favorite delicacies, as a serving dish for added convenience and reheating leftovers and etc.
- 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION: If you receive cracked products or you are not 100% satisfied with our products, please feel free to contact our customer service. We will provide the best solution for you within 24 hours.
- SKIN CARE PRODUCTS: Pamper from head to toe with this giftable set including Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream, Hand Salve, Original Beeswax Lip Balm, Res-Q Ointment, Shea Butter Hand Repair Cream and Coconut Foot Cream,
- HANDS & FEET: Pamper and soothe dry, rough, cracked skin with moisturizing hand salve, cuticle cream, hand cream and rich foot cream,
- LIP MOISTURIZER: Made with Beeswax, Vitamin E and a hint of peppermint oil, hydrate and nourish dry lips with the original favorite lip balm,
- MULTIPURPOSE OITNMENT: This gentle Res-Q Ointment is made with a blend of herbal ingredients to create an everyday salve that soothes and comfort dry skin and minor cuts,
- BURTS BEES GIFT SET: These natural, moisturizing skin care products gifted in a Burt’s Bees tin nourish skin throughout the winter months and make the perfect holiday stocking stuffer
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Krieger, Ellie (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 352 Pages - 01/05/2016 (Publication Date) - Lifestyle (Publisher)
- Truman, Karrie (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 368 Pages - 02/22/2018 (Publication Date) - Robert Rose (Publisher)
- Controls Lutron Caséta wireless dimmers and plug-in lamp dimmers (sold separately)
- Turns lights on/off as well as brighten and darken them
- Adjust lights from anywhere in the room
- Coordinating tabletop pedestal and wall plate sold separately
- 10-year battery life (battery included)
What are freezer casseroles?
What are freezer casseroles?
It is one of the best things for new moms who have just been through the labor and delivery. It is also necessary for a postpartum meal plan for the new moms.
Casseroles are a great way to serve the family with only one pan. Casseroles are also an easy way to feed a large family and perfect for those who are on a budget. You can make casseroles ahead of time and store them in the refrigerator or freezer. When you are ready to eat, place the casserole in the oven and bake it. You can also serve a casserole to your guests.
If you do not have time to make a casserole, you can buy a frozen one. The good news is that there are many different kinds of frozen casseroles available in the grocery store. You will find everything from lasagna to meatloaf.
How freezer casseroles work
Clothing swap meets have always been in vogue, but in recent years many websites have cropped up dedicated to facilitating them online. The concept is simple. You offer up an item of clothing, shoes or accessories, and another user requests it. Likewise, you can ask for something you want, and another user may offer it to you.
The basic principle of the swap meet is that it’s important to meet in person to try on clothes and make sure they fit. There are some accessories and other items that can be shipped by mail, and there’s no reason you can’t send a package to a friend who lives far away.
There are a few ground rules for running a popular online swap meet. You need to have a good sense of humor and be willing to be flexible. You should also have a fully stocked closet of clothes, accessories and shoes that you’re willing to give away.
No money is exchanged, and the items are shipped by mail. It’s a valuable service for anyone who is interested in giving away items that are still in good condition.
The benefits of freezer casseroles
If you know someone who has recently had a baby, odds are high they’re feeling a little overwhelmed and under appreciated. After all, there are a whole lot of joys of welcoming a new life, but there are also a lot of struggles that come with it. A great way to support someone who’s just had a baby is to provide them with a freezer meal. Here’s why it’s such a great gift.
Sure, you can always hire a babysitter so that mom and dad can go out for a date night. But sometimes, especially in the early days of having a baby, it’s nice to just stay in. A freezer meal is great because it gives the new parents a night off from cooking without having to worry about finding a babysitter, leaving the baby, or spending money on eating out. They can just enjoy a delicious meal at home!
If you know a new mom who’s also feeding a baby, odds are high they aren’t sleeping as much as they would like. After all, it’s hard to get a lot of shut-eye when you’re up every few hours to feed a newborn. That’s why giving a freezer meal is such a great idea. It makes it easy for the new parents to enjoy a hot meal that doesn’t require preparation and it gives them a chance to get a few extra minutes of sleep.
Even if new parents aren’t getting a lot of sleep, they do usually have a lot of time to spend with their baby. But, that doesn’t mean that they have a lot of time to spend cooking dinner. A freezer meal is a great gift because it gives them the gift of time, by allowing them to have a hot meal without having to spend a lot of time preparing it.
Give a freezer meal to a new mom and she’ll be thankful for the delicious meal and the help. Plus, she’ll be thankful for the time she’ll be able to save by not having to cook dinner!
What to consider when choosing a freezer casserole
When a new mom is planning to make freezer meals for after delivery, it’s imperative to consider food safety. Pregnancy introduces a new level of food safety awareness because so many of the foods off limits to pregnant women are also off limits to a new mom.
Meats should be stored in the freezer when they are still fresh. If the meat you are using is nearing its expiration date, it’s best to cook the meal right away and freeze it. Beginning with fresh meat will make sure that the flavor will hold up throughout the process.
The best method for freezer meal prep is to prep the meals without baking them. The ingredients should be partially cooked and then assembled in the casserole dish. Once assembled, wrap the dish tightly with tinfoil. Then wrap in plastic wrap. The tinfoil will protect the dish from freezer burn and the plastic wrap will keep moisture in.
Don’t leave the casserole in the freezer for more than three months. When you are ready to bake the meal, unwrap the plastic wrap and leave the tinfoil on. Bake the casserole in the oven, still in the tinfoil.
Before serving, check that the food is at the right temperature by inserting a meat thermometer into the middle of the dish. The temperature should be at least 160 degrees Fahrenheit. If the temperature is lower, bake it for an additional 10 minutes. Once the meal is at the correct temperature, remove it from the oven and enjoy.
The casserole dish can be washed like any other dish. The tinfoil can be used again and the casserole can go back in the freezer.
Now that you have the casserole baking down, you can continue to make meals for your family. The meals can be made and frozen for up to three months. They will be ready to go when you need them.
How to cook a freezer casserole
There are so many emotions that come with the arrival of a new baby. Excitement, love, and awe are just a few. But there are also some that aren’t always fun to think about. Whether it’s postpartum depression or simply tiredness from the sleepless nights and constant feedings, new moms need some help. And that often means receiving food from family and friends.
One of the easiest ways to help those who’ve just had babies is to bring over a delicious casserole. What’s so great about casseroles is that they can be made ahead of time and frozen for later. That allows new moms to cook a whole bunch of meals and then have them ready to go when they need them.
This makes preparing for a family dinner super easy. And that’s key because there’s no way new moms will have the energy to cook, especially for big groups or events.
If you’re planning on bringing over a freezer casserole, you’ll need to have some things to go along with it. For starters, you’ll need some disposable pans to put your freezer casseroles in. That way you don’t have to worry about the mom returning your casserole dishes.
You’ll also want to have some “extras” like napkins, plates, plastic silverware, and the like. These will help keep everyone’s meal neat and tidy. And, of course, they should complement your dish.
If you’re bringing over a Mexican dish, choose some Mexican-themed items. If you’re bringing over an Italian dish, choose some Italian-themed items. And so on.