If you’re a breastfeeding mom, you know that it can be a challenge to keep up with your milk supply. One way to make sure you have enough milk on hand is to freeze it. But how do you know if your milk is still good after it’s been frozen? And how can you be sure that your baby is getting the best possible milk? In this blog post, we’ll answer all your questions about freezer breast milk storage.
Best 10 Freezer Breast Milk Storage
- Sold by the Each
- Quantity per Each : 1 EA
- Category :
- Product Class :
- Perfect Size ---- The set comes with 4 narrow organizer bins. The size of each clear organizer bin is: 14.5’’ L x 4.3” W x 3.8” H, perfect size for most breast milk bags and compact enough to fit in the fridge without taking up too much space. These baby bottle organizers would fit front to back in the refrigerator or freezer perfectly, so you will not get frustrated about milk supplies getting lost in the freezer.
- Functional and Versatile: These smart freezer organizer bins allow busy moms to organize breast milks by date to make sure you’re using the oldest milk. Besides storing breast milks, these plastic storage bins are also great for storing bottles, drinks, yogurts, fruits, sauces, snacks, dry goods, etc. These versatile bins are also great helpers in nursery, cupboard, cabinet, pantry, kitchen, refrigerator and freezer.
- Built-in Handles ---- These milk storage containers have handle grips on the edge making it easy to carry and access contents. You just take the bins out and get the items you want, then put it back in so simple. Organize all of your kitchen essentials to make organizing and everyday living with ease.
- Lightweight but Sturdy ---- Made of premium BPA free durable polyethylene material, these refrigerator organizers are lightweight and sturdy. They are clear, so you can see what you want without having to take the whole bin out of the fridge or pantry.
- Cleaning Instructions ---- Please clean these pantry organizers by hand only with mild soap and warm water. These storage bins are NOT dishwasher safe, please do not place in dishwasher.
- 4 Pieces Fridge Organizer Bins Set: Each refrigerator storage bin measures 14.5"L x4.5” W x 3.8” H. Use these clear fridge storage bins make your fridge organized and neat and gain much more space.
- Making Storage More Easier: These sturdy and medium capacity bins are great for creating a clean and organized refrigerator or pantry. Ideal for fruits, meat, milk, salad dressing, drink bottles, canned food, and packaged food ,condiments, jelly and more. So easy to keep clean and contain spills.
- Clear View: You can easily find what you want with clear view. Significantly cuts time from looking around,saving your time.Keep items used on a daily organized. Centralized storage used in kitchen pantry, fridge or freezer, cabinets, shelves, counter tops, craft rooms, laundry, bathroom，bedrooms,offices and more.
- Easy To Access with Built-In Handle: Clear bins with built-in and easy-grip side handles make it easy to transport items; Getting things in the back of the frig a breeze. No more removing things one by one to get to things in the back.
- Durable and Food-Safe Design: These freezer and pantry organizers are made of durable high quality shatter proof BPA free polyethylene material. Easy to clean! Wash by hand with mild soapy water. DO NOT place in dishwasher!
- HYGIENICALLY PRE-SEALED: The Medela Breast Milk Storage Bags have been hygienically pre-sealed with durable material and double-zipper protection to prevent leaking. These bags safely store breastmilk in the freezer, fridge, or when traveling.
- DURABLE DOUBLE-LAYER MATERIAL: These ready to use breastmilk storage bags are constructed from a durable double-layer material and built-in double zipper seal to keep your breastmilk safely stored in the fridge or freezer.
- SELF-STANDING DESIGN: Our breastmilk storage bags are self-standing and come with a large write-on area, so you can document the date and other vital information for safer storage and use.
- LAY FLAT PROFILE: The Medela Breast Milk large 6-ounce Storage Bags have been designed to lay flat for space-saving storage. This unique feature also allows quick thawing of frozen milk.The bags are made from food-grade, BPA free material
- BONUS RESEALABLE TRANSPORT POUCH: To help you keep these breastmilk storage bags clean and organized, we’ve added a bonus resealable transport pouch.
- INSTANT ORGANIZATION: These bins are great for creating a clean and organized nursery or kitchen; Ideal for vegetables, canned food, formula, pacifiers, bottles, bibs, pacifiers, and other essentials; Great for storing breast milk and vitamins; Use side by side to create the storage solution that works best for you; Maximize storage space in the pantry, inside cabinets, cupboards, shelves, or inside drawers; Set of 2
- PORTABLE & STACKABLE: Built-in, easy-grip side handles make it easy to transport from shelf to table or island; Organize all of your baby's food essentials and create handy go-to supply baskets to make organizing and everyday living a little easier; Raised feet on the bottom of each bin lets them stack to create space-saving vertical storage; Use multiples to create a custom storage system, stack or use side by side
- FUNCTIONAL & VERSATILE: The perfect depth for lower cabinets and deep shelves as well as inside the closet or drawers; They hold everything from clothing, to food and toys; These versatile storage bins can be used in any room of the home - use them in craft rooms, laundry/utility rooms, bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchens, offices, garages, toy room, playroom and more; Versatile, light weight and easy to transport, these are great in apartments, condos, dorm rooms, RVs and campers
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Made of durable plastic; EASY CARE: Clean with mild soap and water; Do not place in dishwasher
- THOUGHTFULLY SIZED: Each Measures 16" x 4" x 5" high
- Reduce single use plastic and freeze your breast milk in these wonderful silicone trays
- Each bar is 1oz of your liquid gold, so you can thaw exactly what your baby needs. Why thaw 8oz if your baby only drinks 6?
- Flexible silicone makes the frozen bars easy to remove from the tray.
- Freeze your milk in bulk using gallon bags or any other freezer safe storage solution.
- Leak resistant lids keep the milk from spilling on the way to the freezer.
- Includes 2 stackable milk storage trays, each tray freezes 8 milk sticks that contain 1 ounce of breast milk, allowing you to thaw the exact amount you need for each feeding; unlike freezing your breastmilk in cubes in a regular ice tray, these milk sticks fit in all baby bottle openings
- Milkies breastmilk freezer trays and baby food trays are made from food-grade plastic that is free from bisphenol-A (BPA), phthalates, and dyes; silicone-free so won’t hold smells or stains like silicone food trays
- A space-saving organizer for your frozen breastmilk; pour milk from a milk collector for breastmilk such as Milkies Milk-Saver or a baby bottle directly into the tray, cover with the snug-fitting lid, and place the container in the freezer; trays are stackable to save freezer space and work well for freezing baby food too!
- More economical than milk storage bags; no recurring purchases
- Manufactured in the USA and 100% reusable and recyclable; hand wash only
- 2 SEALS, 0 LEAKAGE: Nuliie milk storage bags breastmilk have 2 seals—one on the inside and one on the outside—for double protection and leak-proof storage of breast milk. Because the material is created in one piece, there is absolutely no leaking before you open the breast milk bags, preventing problems like leaks that could wet your refrigerator or diaper bag. In order to prevent the milk storage bag from readily slipping out of your hand, the seal is very easy to grasp.
- 3 IN LARGE OPENING DESIGN: The breast milk storage bag is simple to use and clean thanks to its big aperture. The wide-mouth design can successfully decrease breast milk's contact with the aperture. And you can easily put in fruit, baby food, juice, and small snacks, just like a treasure bag to satisfy the baby's stomach. It can be washed by dishwasher or hand easily, and the large opening allows every part to be restored clean without obstacles.
- SET OF 7 AND 8OZ CAPACITY: The breastmilk storage bag set of 7, each can hold 8oz/240ml of precious breastmilk. The transparent material allows you to see the storag e of breastmilk in the bag and the scale on the bag shows the amount of breastmilk visually. We provide you with label stickers for you to keep track of the time and volume, and take your breastmilk according to the time.
- ECO-FRIENDLY, BPA FREE: The milk bag is constructed of thick, long-lasting, food-grade silicone that is free of BPA . The milk bag can be used again. To obtain a clean milk storage bag, you only need to clean it before the first use and after each use. Reusable bag saves money on plastic milk bags. Your environmentally smart decision helps the globe.
- PORTABLE, HEATABLE AND FREEZABLE: It is your portable helper that is easy to stow and takes up little room. You can always and anyplace feed your kid. The storage bags are the ideal match for portable breast pumps. Transferring and storing priceless breast milk in the breast pump is simple. These breastmilk bags can withstand both cold and heat. Frozen milk can be kept in the refrigerator either flat or upright. Bags can also be used in bottle warmers, microwaves, and ovens.
- Package Includes: you will get 600 pieces of 7 oz breastmilk storage bags, which can be applied to offer protection and store new mothers' breast milk, sufficient quantity enough to meet your daily use and replacement needs
- Strong Seal: the breast milk storage bags use double sealed side seams to prevent air from entering and leaking, offer better protection for precious breast milk, and keep your breastmilk safely stored in the fridge or freezer
- Easy to Use: each milk storage bags for breastfeeding has a read gradation marks, writable label to note day and time of storage, the accurate measurements on the front help moms assess how much milk to pour into each bag
- Zero Contamination: the milk storage bags adopt double opening design, just open the sealing strip when pouring milk; When you need to drink milk, cut it along the cutting line and pour out the milk, avoid secondary stains caused by pouring out from the milk inlet
- Self Standing Design: our breastmilk freezer storing bags are self standing, can keep bag upright, can be stored flat or upright to save space, this unique feature also allows defrost or freeze milk quickly
- Spring-Loaded Drawer: The First Years’ Breast Milk Freezer Storage Organizer features a spring-loaded drawer that freezes milk flat and pushes it up front for easy access
- Milk Storage Organizer: This breast milk freezer rack keeps your breast milk bags organized in a neat fashion to ensure first in, first out storage
- Snap-On Freezer Storage: This breast milk freezer organizer includes a snap-on top to keep milk safely separated and stop it from getting mixed up with the other food found in your freezer
- Ample Storage: Holds up to 10 breast milk storage bags in the main storage bin, and the snap-on lid can be flipped over to double the storage capacity
- Multifunctional: When baby’s aged past breast milk, use this freezer storage solution for other refrigerator or freezer items to help keep them organized too
How to freeze breast milk
It’s completely safe to freeze breast milk as long as you follow the guidelines. Frozen milk can be safely stored for up to three months.
To protect the nutrients and properties of the milk, the guidelines recommend freezing within four hours of pumping. However, if you can’t, or don’t want to, freeze or refrigerate your milk within this time, we’d encourage you to use cool bags or insulated bags with frozen ice packs.
If you’re storing breast milk at the back of the fridge, make sure it’s in the coldest part. Keep it in the back and away from the door so it’s less likely to be affected by the opening and closing of the door.
If you’re using insulated cool bags or cool boxes, keep them in the fridge to cool down before you put the milk in. If there is liquid in the cool box, it can keep the milk cold for longer.
How to store breast milk
If you’ll be returning to work or school and continuing to breastfeed, you’ll need a plan for storing your breast milk safely. Expressed milk should be stored in a clean container. If you have a refrigerator where you can store your milk, you can use a labeled, dedicated container for your milk. Don’t put your milk in the door shelves, which are too warm.
If you don’t have access to a refrigerator, you can store your milk in a cooler chest that’s packed with ice or a freezer bag that’s insulated with freezer packs. Store the milk toward the back of the freezer, where the temperature remains constant.
Keep your cooler chest or milk storage bags in the back of the refrigerator or freezer, where the temperature is most constant.
Thaw frozen milk in the refrigerator or by holding the container under warm running water.
Never thaw or heat breast milk in a microwave oven. The milk may heat unevenly, creating hot spots that could burn your baby.
If you like to plan ahead, it’s OK to put milk in the freezer — just be sure to use the oldest milk first.
If your baby drinks from a cup, offer the milk cold or at room temperature.
If you’ll be pumping and storing breast milk, here are some helpful tips.
Breast milk storage guidelines
You can’t reheat breast milk once it has been frozen, so it’s best to remove just enough milk from the refrigerator to fill your baby’s bottle, and return the rest of the milk to the refrigerator.
When you plan to freeze breast milk, try to do it when your milk supply is abundant. Your breasts will help regulate your milk supply based on how often you feed your baby. So the more often you feed your baby, the more milk your breasts will make. Therefore, you should only freeze breast milk that you won’t be using in the next hour or two. If you’re pumping breast milk, you’ll need to think about how much time it will take for your milk to travel from the refrigerator to the freezer.
How to choose the right breast milk storage container
Even with the most careful planning, you might end up with a small freezer stash of breast milk. Or you might find yourself needing to pump and store milk before your baby arrives. Whatever the reason, you may be wondering about the best way to store breast milk in the freezer. Before we dive into the details of freezing breast milk, let’s make sure you have a breast pump to help you collect your milk.
If you don’t have a breast pump yet, the Spectra Baby USA S1 Plus Hospital Grade Breast Pump is the best option. It’s the pump that I used to collect my milk when I was pumping for my daughter, and I loved it. The Spectra S1 Plus is a hospital-grade pump that also happens to be portable. It’s great for moms who pump at home and for those who pump at work.
Now, let’s look at how to store your milk.
freezer breast milk storage Buying Guide
Are you looking for the best freezer for your breast milk? We have the best freezer for breast milk storage.
Breast milk is the best meal for your baby and you have to keep it at its best by storing in a proper freezer.
The best freezer for breast milk storage should keep its nutrients and vitamins for 1-3 years.
All the best breast milk freezers come with a defrost option. Just choose a good freezer and keep your baby healthy.
If you are looking for the best freezer for breast milk storage, check our best freezer for breast milk storage list.