If you’re looking for a extra freezer, you’ve come to the right place. We have a wide selection of extra freezers that will suit your needs. Whether you’re looking for a small extra freezer for your apartment or a large extra freezer for your home, we have what you need. Our extra freezers are energy-efficient and easy to use. So come on and shop with us today!
Best 10 Extra Freezer
- Mechanical Control with Adjustable Thermostat from -12 to -28 Degrees (Great for Storing Frozen Food, Ice Cream, Ice, etc)
- Contains 1 Hanging Wire Storage Basket
- Hinge-Style Door Remains Open from 45 to 75 Degree Angles
- Full 1-Year / Compressor 2-Year Warranty
- Compact Freezer: Ideal for any small space where cold storage is needed, this Energy Star rated (uses less power than a light bulb) countertop freezer can be used as a kitchen, office, basement or garage freezer
- Flexible Food Storage: Our small freezer features a removable flat slide-out wire shelf for added flexibility and is perfect for storing breast milk, ice cream and frozen food
- Quick Freeze and Consistent Temperature: Built to ensure efficient temperature distribution, this stand-up freezer features a mechanical temperature control setting ranging from -10°– 2°F
- Secure: The perfect freezer for garages, offices, basements and other small spaces, this upright freezer includes a cylinder lock and 2 keys for added security when storing your food
- Modern Design: Our freezer features a sleek stainless steel door and black cabinet; The recessed handle provides a flush finish with the door
- UPRIGHT FREEZER - This Frigidaire stand up freezer for home (21.26 x22.24 x55.91 inches) has a 6.5 cu. ft. storage capacity so you never run out of backup meat and frozen meals.
- IDEAL CHOICE - Our standup deep freezer allows you to store additional food frozen in case of an emergency. Reduce your supermarket visits and even keep extra ice on hand for celebrations. Because of its easy-to-fit size, it is an excellent choice for homes, workplaces, RVs, and dorms.
- SPACE SAVING - Our 6.5 cu. ft. freezer has a flat back and recessed door handle, making it suitable for corners and tiny locations against the wall. This unit also has leveling legs that may be adjusted.
- REVERSIBLE DOORS - You may effortlessly arrange the Upright Freezer door to open to the left or right using the reversible door, depending on your needs and room configuration.
- Convertible Stand-Up Freezer/Refrigerator: This freestanding small upright freezer with a 13.8 cu. ft. capacity includes an advanced design feature that allows you to easily change it from a compact freezer to a freezerless refrigerator and back
- Flexible Food Storage: Our convertible stainless steel small refrigerator/small freezer features 4 sliding cabinet shelves, 4 sliding door shelves, and a wire storage basket for added versatility and flexibility
- Quick Freeze & Consistent Temperature: Our portable fridge features an LED temperature display, a temperature range of 35°F – 46°F in refrigerator mode and a Quick-Freeze option which enables the unit to rapidly cool to -11°F(-24°C)
- Freezer Features: Our UL Certified and Energy Star rated upright freezer boasts a convenient frost-free design that prevents icy buildup; An open door alarm and lock button help ensure temperatures stay cool and consistent
- Wheel Rollers: Easily adjust, move, and transport our compact refrigerator/freezer via the built-in wheel rollers along the underside of the unit
- 21 cubic foot capacity
- Sealed cabinet interior
- White exterior
- Lift up lid with lock
- Power on light
- space saving & large capacity this white convertible refrigerator with 23.58’’ * 27.68’’ * 64.67’’ measurement and 11.0 cubic feet capacity is perfectly sized to keep your favorite beverage cool, fruits or other foods fresh. the sleek, white design refrigerator is perfect for college dorm rooms, offices, garages, home bars.
- crystal crisper & glass shelves better organization and longer freshness. full width crystal crisper drawers keep your fruits and vegetables fresh longer. glass shelves can separate your different types of food. a removable slide-out glass shelf provides more ways to organize your storage needs.
- electronic temperature control easy temperature adjustment. electronic temperature control allows you to easily change the temperature to suit your needs. refrigerator compartment 33 f to 45 f, freezer compartment -8 f to 5 f.
- interior led lighting & two leveling front legs refrigerator offers a bright interior lighting to make it easy to see what is inside. leveling legs can adjust feet and keep level placement anywhere.
- Mechanical Temperature Adjustment Ranges From -11. 2' to 8. 6' F
- Features Reversible Door that can Open from Left or Right. Cabinet Dimensions- 19.7” W x 18.5” D x 33.9” H inches. Depth W/o Door Handle-21. 3 inch. Depth W/ Door Handle- 21. 3 inch
- Contains Two Fixed Shelves and a Removable Wire Drawer
- Note: The Internal Walls of the Main Compartment are Slightly Tapered Toward the Back
- Energy Saving: Energy Star Rated Full 1-Year Warranty
- 7.0 cu ft (195 L) Capacity: Spacious 7.0 cubic foot (195 liter) flat-back deep freeze offers plenty of storage for your frozen goods so you can buy in bulk, reduce food waste and save money
- Manual Defrost with Easy-Access Drain: Front-mounted drain allows easy access for hassle-free draining when defrosting or cleaning your freezer
- Removable Storage Basket: Organize your contents and keep small and commonly used items easily accessible with a hanging wire basket made of corrosion-resistant vinyl-coated wire
- Convenient Stay-Open Lid: Freezer lid opens easily with one hand and stays open for as long as you need; rear-mounted hinges prevent the lid from hitting the wall and ensure a tight seal when closed
- Reliable Compressor Cooling: Quiet, dependable compressor technology, external temperature control dial, and strong magnetic lid seal maintain your freezer's temperature between 0 and -24C (32 and -11.2F)
- 8. 5-cubic feet capacity upright freezer with manual defrost
- Energy Star compliance saves you money (247 kWh)
- Tight fitting door seal keeps all the cooling power locked inside
- Easy-to-use mechanical thermostat
- 3 quick freeze shelves and 4 door bins keep you organized
- 16 Cu.Ft.
- Power Outage Assurance
- EvenTemp Cooling System
- Flexible Interior Organization System
What is an extra freezer?
A second freezer is a useful addition to the kitchen or garage of any family. An extra freezer is a good idea for those who frequently cook in bulk for long periods of time. An extra freezer also comes in handy for those who enjoy canning the summer fruits and vegetables that they grow in their garden. An extra freezer is also good for storing food for your pets, as well as extra ice for the summertime.
Since fridges vary in size, so do their freezers. The majority of freezers sold today are chest freezers, but you can find upright models as well. Chest freezers are the best option for those who are looking to save money. Upright freezers are more convenient for use in the kitchen. Upright freezers also have a faster freezing time than chest freezers. New freezers are now coming with LED and LCD temperature displays.
The freezer you choose will depend on your needs and preferences. If you need a freezer that is extra deep, you will want to choose a chest freezer. If you want a freezer that is easy to store, you will want to choose an upright freezer. If you want a freezer that is both deep and easy to store, you will want to choose an upright chest freezer combo.
How does an extra freezer work?
An extra freezer can be lifesaving for households that shop in bulk, crafters who sell their creations, and homemakers who garden and can a lot of produce. Having an extra freezer can be incredibly useful for storing a large amount of food, or large food items, for longer periods of time to ensure nothing goes to waste.
An extra freezer is also useful for storing prepared meals in advance for days or weeks when you don’t have time to cook. If you’re hosting a dinner party, it can come in handy to have the freezer space to store anything you don’t want to put out immediately.
An extra freezer will come in handy if you’re planning to shop in bulk because you’ll have more than enough room to store everything you buy. If you regularly shop at warehouse clubs, such as Costco or Sam’s Club, having an extra freezer will help you make the most of your membership. You’ll be able to buy more food in bulk at better prices. An extra freezer will also help you save money because you won’t have to buy more food later. Instead, you can buy large quantities of food at wholesale prices and store them in your extra freezer.
Why you need an extra freezer
Whether you have a large family or like to stock up whenever you get the chance, a second freezer can make your life a lot easier. A second freezer can prevent you from having to run to the store for that one ingredient that you always seem to run out of. If you have a large family, it can help with your meal planning. You can buy in bulk and cook in bulk. You can also take advantage of sales at the grocery store. If you see that chicken breasts are on sale, you can stock up and repackage them to use later. You can save money by buying in bulk. When you buy bulk items, you can also reduce your carbon footprint by reducing your trips to the supermarket.
A portable freezer is small and easy to transport. It does not require installation and can be placed anywhere there is a power source. It can be used for the short term or for the long term. If you are planning to use a portable freezer for a long period of time, you should look for one with a defrost system. You can also buy portable freezers that have wheels, so you can easily move them around.
A chest freezer is one of the most common types of chest freezers. It has a large capacity and is easy to use. It is best suited for those who have a large household and need to store a lot of frozen food. A chest freezer can store a lot of food. It is easy to organize and has very few parts. The only problem with a chest freezer is that it takes a lot of space. If you have a large family, you should invest in a chest freezer.
A built-in freezer is a freezer that you buy as part of your home. This means that it is permanently attached to your home. It can be used for the short term or the long term. If you are planning to use a built-in freezer for the long term, you should invest in one that has a defrost system. You can also buy built-in freezers that have wheels, so you can easily move them around.
Where to buy an extra freezer
1. Check your local classifieds.
2. I often find good used freezers in the classifieds for a lot less than you would pay for a new one.
3. Consider using a chest freezer.
Chest freezers are usually more energy efficient than most upright or barrel freezers.
4. You may also be looking for a freezer because of a power outage or storm.
5. They aren’t as convenient, but if you won’t be using the freezer on a regular basis, it is a cheap and effective alternative.
6. Freezer manufacturers want you to buy new, so they make it hard to find out how old your freezer is.
7. But, if you have the serial number, you can usually find the manufacture date.
8. You can find the serial number on the back of the freezer behind the removable panel.
9. If not there, it may be on the inside walls of the freezer.
10. Once you find that serial number, you can call the manufacturer for the date.
11. Alternatively, you can browse to the website http://www.serialnumberlocator.com/, type in the serial number, and find the date.
12. If you want a new freezer, here’s how to find the best price.
13. Find out the store’s policy for refunds and warranties.
14. Find out what’s involved in installing, hooking up, and moving the freezer.
15. If you’re going to get white goods delivered, make sure you check your delivery costs to your home.
16. Don’t get hypnotised by the salesman’s buttery smile.
17. Do your homework on the different makes and models and work out exactly what you need.
18. Good luck!
What is an extra freezer?
An extra freezer can be a lifesaver for those hectic days when you could use a break in the kitchen. It also helps you save on groceries because you can take advantage of bulk sales and buy meat in bulk. A chest freezer is a top choice because it allows you to see everything the freezer holds in a glance. They also work well for large amounts of frozen food, thanks to their large storage capacity.
A chest freezer is a one-piece appliance with an insulated cabinet that opens from the top. These freezers come in sizes that fit the space you have, from slim models that fit in a small space to large chest freezers that work well in the basement or garage. Generally, the capacity of a chest freezer ranges from about 10 cubic feet to 25 cubic feet.
A chest freezer is one of the most efficient models available. When the door is closed, the freezer holds a stable temperature. This prevents the freezer from going into defrost mode. Chest freezers also tend to be more energy efficient than upright freezers.