Dyersburg, Tennessee is known for its hot, humid summers and cold, wet winters. The city experiences an average of 53 inches of rain per year, most of which occurs in the spring and summer months. Dyersburg is also located in a region of the United States that is prone to severe weather, including tornadoes, hail, and flooding.
Best 10 Dyersburg Weather
- Allows you to monitor your home and backyard weather conditions with brilliant, easy-to-read LCD color display
- Wireless all-in-one integrated sensor array measures wind speed/direction, temperature, humidity, rainfall, UV and solar radiation.
- Supports both imperial and metric units of measure with calibration available
- Enhanced Wi-Fi connectability option that enables your station to transmit its data wirelessly to the world's largest personal weather station network
- Pole Mount and 3 x AAA batteries not included
- 🌤🌡 EXACT MEASUREMENTS : Easily call up information on temperature and more. The reception range of the device has been improved. This means that the weather station measures the temperature and humidity more precisely. Experience the comfort of your personal weather station. The weather station measures indoor temperature and humidity, outside temperature and humidity, wind speed and direction.
- 🌤🌡 CLEAR COLOR DISPLAY : Easily monitor the weather conditions in your house and garden. The large colour display is easy to read. The data can also be easily seen from many different angles. Even if you look a little sideways, all the data can still be read and you can see all the important functions and information. The information areas are separated and organised in different ways.
- 🌤🌡 RADIO / TRANSMISSION : All data are transmitted wirelessly from the outdoor sensor to your base station. The display base station can be conveniently placed on a table in any room, at home, in a child's room, basement, warehouse or greenhouse, etc. It's compact and light.
- 🌤🌡 5-in-1 OUTDOOR SENSOR : The 5-in-1 outdoor sensor consists of rain funnel, solar panel and transmission module, wind vane and high-speed anemometer, and transmits current information about temperature, humidity, air pressure, wind speed and wind direction, as well as the amount of precipitation and much more. Assembly is easy, please use the instructions provided.
- 🌤🌡 SCOPE OF DELIVERY : - Base station (display) with stand - Outdoor sensor / multi-sensor with mounting material - Operation manual
- Accurate weather data : Experience the convenience of being able to access all kinds of weather information directly at home, thanks to your sainlogic wireless weather station with outdoor sensor 8-in-1. The large 10.2-inch color display makes it easy to read, and you can see all the important features and information.
- WiFi Weather Station: Stay connected, check your weather forecast and current conditions . The weather station can be conveniently placed on a table in any room, monitor indoor/outdoor thermometer, including wind direction, indoor/outdoor temperature (° C / ° F), indoor/outdoor humidity, UV, and more. Weather station with rain gauge and wind speed makes it easy for you to monitor your home.
- 10.2 Inches Display: Easily monitor the weather conditions in your house and garden with the brilliant, easy-to-read LCD color display with the professional weather station from Sainlogic. The large 10.2-inch display allows you to see and read all relevant data from various angles. The comprehensive weather information areas are separated and organised sensibly, enabling a better overview.
- 7-in-1 Outdoor Sensor: The 7-in-1 outdoor sensor consists of rain funnel, solar panel and transmission module, wind vane and high-speed anemometer. Long range weather stations' wireless sensors connect to the console up to 300 feet away. Most applications are limited to 100 feet due to buildings, walls, and interference and the wireless signal will not pass through solid metal. The main power source for the sensor is a solar panel, and the sensor array requires 3 AAA batteries (not included).
- WIFI+Weather Underground+WeatherCloud+APP: Connect to WU (Weather Underground) or WeatherCloud. WU allows you to view, save, analyze, share and compare data from local personal weather stations with beautiful, customizable charts and graphs. Once you connect your station and report back to W-Underground, you will receive data hosting services and member benefits.Download and install the "sainlogic" app to track your weather conditions and historical data.
- [7.5" LCD Screen Weather Stations] Newentor temperature and humidity monitor with large color display, which shows comprehensive information: inside outside temperature humidity(max/min, hi/lo), customizable alerts, time/date, alarm clock/snooze, weather forecast (next 8-24 hrs) moon phase, barometric pressure.
- [3 Channels Home Weather Stations Wireless Indoor Outdoor] Wireless temperature forecast station supports up to 3 remote sensors to monitor inside outside temperature & humidity of multiple locations. The digital weather station contains one remote sensor.
- [Wireless Color Forecast Station] The weather forecast station calculates the weather forecast for the next 12-24 hours, 7 to 10 days calibration ensures an accurate personal forecast for your location.
- [Wireless Weather Station with Atomic Time and Date] Atomic alarm clock weather station can be used not only as a wireless indoor outdoor thermometer but also as an atomic clock with dual alarms.
- [Two Power Modes & Brightness Adjustable Backlight] The screen can be set to always-on or power saving mode when the adapter is plugged in.
- 🌧🌡5-in-1 OUTDOOR SENSOR: The 5-in-1 outdoor sensor consists of rain funnel, solar panel and transmission module, wind vane and high-speed anemometer, and transmits current information about temperature, humidity, air pressure, wind speed and wind direction, as well as the amount of precipitation and UV radiation and much more. Assembly is easy, please use the instructions provided.
- 🔆☔CLEAR COLORFUL DISPLAY: With the professional weather station from Sainlogic you can monitor the weather conditions at home and in the garden with the brilliant, easy-to-read LCD color dis-play. All data on the screen of the base station can be easily seen and read from various different angles or sideways. All areas of information are separated and organised sensibly, enabling a better overview.
- 🌤💨Wi-Fi WEATHER UNDERGROUND & Mobile App: Supports Weather Underground Weathercloud connection. Data transmission with the worldwide weather network W.U. and Weathercloud is available on Google Play & the App Store. Easily Save, compare and evaluate all weather data. All data is transmitted wirelessly from the outdoor sensor to your base station. Download and install the "sainlogic" app to track your weather conditions and historical data.
- 🌦💦ACCURATE MEASUREMENTS: The weather station measures the temperature and humidity more precisely. The weather sta-tion measures indoor temperature and humidity, outside temperature and humidity, wind speed and direc-tion. In addition, there is the wireless rain gauge, min / max records, wind chill and dew point alarm (high & low), weather forecast based on air pressure, calendar and moon phases.
- 🌩⚡WIRELESS TRANSMISSION: The wireless sensor connects to the console up to 300 feet. Most applications are limited to 100 feet due to buildings, walls, and interference and the wireless signal will not pass through solid metal. The sensor primary power source is a solar panel which charges the super capacitor, with optional battery backup, and sensor array requires 3 x AAA batteries (not included).
- Real-Time Weather Conditions: Receive readings for indoor and outdoor temperature, humidity, wind speed and direction, barometric pressure, and rainfall totals
- Illuminated LCD Display: Easy-to-read display with backlight and auto-dim feature that also shows the current time, making for a perfect weather clock combination for your kitchen, office, home, or weather center
- Enhanced Wi-Fi Connectivity to Weather Underground: Easily connect to Weather Underground to share your weather data with more than 250,000 personal weather stations across the globe
- Comprehensive Weather Information: Weather barometer inside weather station helps to display barometric pressure with trend arrow plus the heat index, wind chill, and dew point
- Historical Weather Data: Shows previous information like enhanced rainfall history
- 7-IN-1 PROFESSIONAL WEATHER STATION | All-in-One Monitoring System Provides Real-Time Weather & Precipitation Data Based on Conditions in Your Own Home & Backyard! | Get the Most Precise Temperature, Humidity, Wind, Rain, UV & Solar & Other Environmental Readings—More Accurate Than Any National Weather Station
- EASY-MOUNT BACKYARD SENSOR | Position Unit Outside on a Pole or Railing [Up to 492 Feet Away], Then View Personalized Up-to-the-Second Weather Data from Inside! | Complete Station Includes Wind Vane, Anemometer, Temp/Humidity Sensors, Rain Collector, UV and Solar Sensors, Level & Antenna | Runs for Up to 2.5 Years with the Integrated Solar Panel and 3 AA Batteries (batteries not included) | Includes an Intoor Temp/Humidity Sensor, Connect up to 7 sensors
- FULL-COLOR INDOOR LED DISPLAY | Tabletop or Bedside Console Shows Current Wind Speed & Direction, Outdoor & Indoor Temp/Humidity, Barometric Pressure, Rainfall Rate, UV & Solar Exposure, Weather Index, 12/24-Hour Forecasts, Sunrise & Sunset, Moon Phase, Day/Date & More | Includes Dimmable Backlight & Alarm with Ice & Other Extreme Weather Notifications
- WI-FI SYNCS WITH LIVE WEATHER SERVERS | Smart Model Automatically Transmits Data Via Wi-Fi for Web & Mobile App Integration | Connect to Weather Underground & Weathercloud, Track Current Data, View Historical Trends Up to 500 Days Prior, Analyze Graphs & More | See Everything Right on Your Smartphone, PC or Tablet
- STRESS-FREE SETUP & OPERATION | Set Includes Easy Step-By-Step Instructions for Mounting Outdoor Weather Station | Indoor Console Supports Imperial/Metric Units & Features Simple Touch Button Controls for Viewing Various Data Screens & Settings Options
- Real-Time Weather Conditions: Receive readings for indoor outdoor temperature and humidity, wind speed/direction, barometric pressure, and rainfall directly to your home weather station
- Weather Clock: Large Color LCD Display with the current time, date, and an adjustable dimmer, making it convenient to read and easily view indoor and outdoor data, time, and conditions from various angles
- Weather Forecast: Patented, self-calibrating technology provides a personalized weather forecast 12 hours from your current conditions using a unique algorithm to analyze changes in barometric pressure and temperature
- The Best Weather Station to View Comprehensive Weather Conditions: Monitor pressure trends with trend arrow, heat index, dew point, feels like temperature, and more
- Multiple High Precision Weather Instruments all in One: Wireless weather station with a built-in anemometer, wind vane, barometer, hygrometer, rain gauge, and thermometer to give you the data you need to know your environment outdoors and in
- 【MULTIFUNCTION WEATHER STATION WITH COLOR DISPLAY】: 6.5*3.6 inches large color screen can display rich weather information for you, including weather forecast, indoor outdoor temperature and humidity, atmospheric pressure index, rainfall data, wind speed and wind direction, the max&min temperature, body temperature, date and time, etc.It can show you a clear understanding of today's weather conditions and make adjustments to your plan according to different weather conditions.
- 【WEATHER FORECAST FUNCTION AND ALERT FUNCTION】: This digital thermometer can predict the weather in the next 12 hours based on the monitoring data of the outdoor weather meter, allowing you to make plans in advance and not be affected by sudden bad weather Your travel. At the same time, it can set alarms for temperature, humidity, wind speed, and rainfall.
- 【PROFESSIONAL RAINFALL DETECTION FUNCTION】: This wireless indoor outdoor thermometer has a professional rainfall detection module, which can accurately monitor real-time rainfall changes. Accumulation of the rainfall amount can let you know the total amount of rainwater in each time period and adjust your production plan in time.
- 【WONDERFUL WIND MONITORING SYSTEM】: This home weather station is not only a wireless atomic clock with indoor and outdoor thermometers, but also a wind monitor. It can accurately record the current wind speed and direction. At the same time, this wireless weather station can record the maximum wind speed in one hour/day/week/month/year.
- 【DUAL ALARM CLOCK AND CALENDAR FUNCTION】: KALEVOL professional weather station wireless indoor and outdoor thermometer is not only a thermometer for the family, but also a digital alarm clock. The dual alarm clock function allows you not to miss any important moments.
- Dynamic forecast icons with tendency arrows
- Temperature & humidity (hi/lo) customizable alerts
- Comfort level color bar. Indoor Humidity Range: 10% to 99% RH
- Adjustable backlight.Sensor dimension: 1.57 L x 0.79 W x 5.12 H inches
- Self setting accurate atomic time and date with automatic daylight savings time reset (on/off optional)
Understanding the Climate of Dyersburg
Dyersburg has a climate that is generally characterized as humid sub-tropical, with four distinct seasons. Summer is long and relatively hot and humid, with the possibility of maximum above 100 °F (37.7 °C) occurring from June through August. July and August are the hottest months, with an average high of about 90 °F. Cold contrast, winter is relatively mild, with an average January high temperature of 49 °F (9 °C) and lows near freezing. Dyersburg receives precipitation on an average of around 92 days per year, and typically averages about 3–6 inches per month, with a peak of about 6–8 inches in April. However winter snowfall is about 8–10 inches, but many years receive no snow at all.
Dyersburg, Tennessee, United States (Population: 17,145 (2000)
Dyersburg is a city in and the county seat of Dyer County, Tennessee, United States. The population was 17,145 at the 2000 census. The city is located in northwest Tennessee, 79 miles (127 km) to the southeast of Memphis International Airport, and 145 miles (233 km) north-northwest of Nashville.
Dyersburg has no major industry and is a regional retail hub with the dominant national big box stores being Walmart and Lowes. The Center for Workforce Development at Dyersburg State Community College is a regional provider of training and workforce development programs.
Dyersburg is located at 35°17′58″N 88°11′47″W (35.292560, -88.196878).
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 21.8 square miles (56.4 km²), of which 21.6 square miles (55.9 km²) is land and 0.2 square miles (0.6 km²) (0.90%) is water.
As of the census of 2000, there were 17,145 people, 7,129 households, and 4,963 families residing in the city. The population density was 822.5 people per square mile (317.1/km²). There were 7,798 housing units at an average density of 349.0 per square mile (134.7/km²). The racial makeup of the city was 79.35% White, 18.43% Black or African American, 0.13% Native American, 0.70% Asian, 0.01% Pacific Islander, 0.46% from other races, and 1.06% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 1.53% of the population.
There were 7,129 households out of which 30.2% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 43.0% were married couples living together, 16.9% had a female householder with no husband present, and 35.0% were non-families. 30.6% of all households were made up of individuals and 14.9% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.33 and the average family size was 2.87.
In the city, the population was spread out with 23.5% under the age of 18, 9.1% from 18 to 24, 27.2% from 25 to 44, 22.0% from 45 to 64, and 17.8% who were 65 years of age or older. The median age was 38 years. For every 100 females, there were 86.5 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 81.6 males.
The median income for a household in the city was $28,114, and the median income for a family
What to Expect From Dyersburg Weather Throughout the Year
Dyersburg weather is mostlyate with four distinct seasons. Summers are warm and humid with average high temperatures around 90 degrees. The warmest month is July.
is also the wettest month of the year as it sees an average of 5-6 inches of precipitation. Winters are cool and windy with an average high of 50 degrees. January is the coldest month with The city sees an average of 4-5 inches of snow per year. Spring and fall are mild, with temperatures falling between the and 50 degrees on
Waterfowl and smaller mammals can be hunted, but the and turkey hunting is not available popular here as it is in the northern part of the state. Fishing can be enjoyed at the year, with some species’ high seasons lasting through December. White bass populations are largest in winter (December to February).
In addition to outdoor activities, Dyersburg offers a variety of historic and cultural sites to explore. The city is home to the National Bird Dog Museum, which holds the largest collection of sporting dog art in the world. The Dyer County Courthouse was built in 1889 and features an stained-glass windows. The ca-acre Dyer County Fairgrounds hosts the Dyer County Fair and which is a fun and educational event for the whole family.
If you’re looking for something fun to do on a rainy day, you the Dyersburg Cinema or the Theatre 41 Entertainment Center, which features bowling, laser tag, an arcade and more. For educational art lovers, Dyersburg offers the Dyer Arts Center, where you can see various types of art, from painting to pottery, well as the Dyer County Museum, which holds artifacts related to the entire history of the county.
Outdoor Activities to Enjoy in Dyersburg
#1 Scatchitoches WalkwayNatchitoches Walk is an important local street in Dyersburg’s historic district. It’s a preserved location that offers tourists and residents a glimpse into Dyersburg’s earlier years. The street is home to tons of shops and restaurants, including a historic bar called The Paraus Club.
#2 Dyersburg Cycling Club
Dyersburg Cycling Club is a great way to get outdoors and stay active. Every Saturday morning, cyclists meet at 8:00am at Automaster to ride on scenic 40 30 miles. Afterward, cyclists typically stop for a diner for a quick breakfast.
#3 The 125 Sports Bar and Grill
The Sports#3 The 125 Sports Bar and Grill is a great place to dine and watch sports. The bar focuses on sports from the Memphis area and other tons of special events like Bike Bingo.
#4 Dyer County Walking Trail
Dyer County Walking Trail is a popular place for residents and tourists alike to enjoy the outdoors and get some exercise. The trail is mostly.8 miles long and runs along Lake Road.
#5 Hampton Lake Campground
The Wyn Lake Campground is a great place to take a break from technology and relax. the great outdoors. The park offers accommodations for tents and RVs and as well as an assortment of activities like hiking, swimming, boating and fishing.
How to Prepare for the Weather in Dyersburg
Weather can something unpredictable and that’s why you should always be prepared. Not only are you protecting yourself, but you are also protecting your home. The following tips should help you prepare for the weather in Dyersburg, Tennessee.
1. Gather all important documents.
Keep copies of receipts important documents in waterproof containers. These documents should include birth certificates, insurance information, financial paperwork, and others. Having storage containers should be placed in a secure place that is away from windows home.
2. Take pictures of your house.
Take pictures of your property. These should include the inside and outside of your house. Should that these are updated regularly. You
3. Prepare for different types of weather.
Your supplies should be based on the season as well as the weather forecast. Stock up on basic supplies such as flashlights, food, water, and batteries.
4. Install emergency sensors.
Install flood sensors as in can warn you of changing pipes or flood. These should be installed in areas such as the basement, laundry room, and other locations where water damage can occur.
5. Implement a plan with your family.
Discuss the plans as to how you would leave the house and where you would meet each other.
How to Get Around Dyersburg During Bad Weather
Dyersburg is a beautiful place to live, no doubt. But its proximity to the Mississippi River makes it especially prone to high winds and tornadoes, and major flooding. Bad weather could leave you stuck in your car, unable to drive, or trapped severe danger. You can avoid being stuck in bad dangerous situation by preparing yourself before you head out.
1. Make A Plan Before A Storm Hits
If you know a storm is approaching, listen’s best to avoid driving altogether. If you absolutely must drive, plan out the safest route, can take before you leave the house. Even if you need to take the highway, choose one with high or more lanes per direction. If you live on a one-lane road, consider taking a longer detour around for to a safer route.
2. Avoid Puddles
While a puddle might not seem like a big deal, it can do real damage to your car. Driving through water can cause theplaning. When your car hits water on the road, it can lose contact with the road surface causing you to lose control of your car. Your water can also cause damage to your brakes, muffler, and other vital car parts.