If you’re looking to recycle your DTE freezer, look no further than our expert team. We can help you dispose of your freezer in a way that’s environmentally friendly and safe for your family. Plus, we’ll even give you a little bit of money back for your trouble. So, what are you waiting for? Give us a call today!
Best 10 Dte Freezer Recycling
- STYLISH: Our RCA Compact Refrigerator comes in a variety of colorful, bold, and glossy colors. That compliments your design and improves the appearance of your kitchen, dorm, room, or workplace, wherever you choose to put it.
- REVERSIBLE DOORS: It is small enough to fit in any dorm, kitchen, room, or workplace. Using the reversible door, you can easily set the little fridge door to open to the left or right, depending on your needs and room layout.
- ADJUSTABLE THERMOSTAT CONTROL: The thermostat may be easily controlled with the control dial. From mild to cold to coldest. Even in hot weather, simply turn the knob to the temperature you choose.
- ENERGY SAVING: Our mini-fridge not only keeps your beverages and food cool and fresh, but it's also really friendly to your wallet. Its highly Energy efficient compressor cooling has an annual power consumption of just 5 kilowatt per hour.
- ICE CUBE CHAMBER: 0.3 cu ft compartment that can reach 32 degrees F .
- Mechanical Temperature Adjustment Ranges From -11. 2' to 8. 6' F
- Features Reversible Door that can Open from Left or Right. Cabinet Dimensions- 19.7” W x 18.5” D x 33.9” H inches. Depth W/o Door Handle-21. 3 inch. Depth W/ Door Handle- 21. 3 inch
- Contains Two Fixed Shelves and a Removable Wire Drawer
- Note: The Internal Walls of the Main Compartment are Slightly Tapered Toward the Back
- Energy Saving: Energy Star Rated Full 1-Year Warranty
- ✅ Disposable sanitary recycling bins and trash cans
- ✅ 3 per package (heavy duty trash bag included with each bin) - 30 gallon capacity (17" x 14" x 30")
- ✅ Event-sized garbage can or recycling bin great for larger gatherings or parties
- ✅ Easy transportation, storage, and sanitary disposal of trash receptacle
- ✅ Made from heavy duty 50% recycled paper
- Convertible Stand-Up Freezer/Refrigerator: This freestanding small upright freezer with a 13.8 cu. ft. capacity includes an advanced design feature that allows you to easily change it from a compact freezer to a freezerless refrigerator and back
- Flexible Food Storage: Our convertible stainless steel small refrigerator/small freezer features 4 sliding cabinet shelves, 4 sliding door shelves, and a wire storage basket for added versatility and flexibility
- Quick Freeze & Consistent Temperature: Our portable fridge features an LED temperature display, a temperature range of 35°F – 46°F in refrigerator mode and a Quick-Freeze option which enables the unit to rapidly cool to -11°F(-24°C)
- Freezer Features: Our UL Certified upright freezer boasts a convenient frost-free design that prevents icy buildup; An open door alarm and lock button help ensure temperatures stay cool and consistent
- Wheel Rollers: Easily adjust, move, and transport our compact refrigerator/freezer via the built-in wheel rollers along the underside of the unit
- Compact Freezer: Ideal for any small space where cold storage is needed, this (uses less power than a light bulb) countertop freezer can be used as a kitchen, office, basement or garage freezer
- Flexible Food Storage: Our small freezer features 2 removable flat slide-out wire shelves for added flexibility and is perfect for storing breast milk, ice cream and frozen food
- Quick Freeze and Consistent Temperature: Built to ensure efficient temperature distribution, this stand-up freezer features a mechanical temperature control setting ranging from -10°– 2°F
- Secure: The perfect freezer for garages, offices, basements and other small spaces, this upright freezer includes a cylinder lock and 2 keys for added security when storing your food
- Modern Design: Our freezer features a sleek stainless steel door and black cabinet; The recessed handle provides a flush finish with the door
- [A Boon for Your Kitchen] Your garbage can doesn’t have to look like garbage; with silver and black colors and a simple silhouette, this step trash can will be an eye-catcher in your kitchen
- [Hands-Free Operation] It’s hard to open the lid of a rubbish bin with your hands while you’re eating, and that’s why we designed this trash can with a pedal, letting you have your hands free to tuck away your waste. Inner bucket size: 10.6”L x 10.6”W x 23”H (27 x 27 x 58.5 cm)
- [Strong yet Soft] The rigid stainless steel body of this garbage can withstands long-lasting use; the soft-close lid ensures the environment remains peaceful, with no loud slamming to be heard
- [Bucket in Bin] This trash can includes 2 removable buckets for easy cleaning if your trash bag accidentally breaks and spills; the buckets come with convenient metal handles so you can lift them out
- [What You Get] A dual trash can sized at 23.2”L x 12.8”W x 25.7”H with 2 x 8-gallon compartments, 15 trash bags, plastic inner buckets, and a soft closure mechanism for easy waste disposal
- UPRIGHT FREEZER - This Frigidaire stand up freezer for home (21.26 x22.24 x55.91 inches) has a 6.5 cu. ft. storage capacity so you never run out of backup meat and frozen meals.
- IDEAL CHOICE - Our standup deep freezer allows you to store additional food frozen in case of an emergency. Reduce your supermarket visits and even keep extra ice on hand for celebrations. Because of its easy-to-fit size, it is an excellent choice for homes, workplaces, RVs, and dorms.
- SPACE SAVING - Our 6.5 cu. ft. freezer has a flat back and recessed door handle, making it suitable for corners and tiny locations against the wall. This unit also has leveling legs that may be adjusted.
- REVERSIBLE DOORS - You may effortlessly arrange the Upright Freezer door to open to the left or right using the reversible door, depending on your needs and room configuration.
- NEAT AND SECURE - Stainless steel liner rim flips up for a quick and easy liner change, then closes over the liner to hold it tightly in place and keep it hidden from sight.
- LINER POCKET - Keep liners where you need them. Dispense them one by one — no perforations or unraveling — from inside the can for a faster liner change.
- CLEANER STAINLESS STEEL - simplehuman's invisible silver-ion coating resists fingerprints and the spread of germs without dulling the natural sheen and luster of the steel.
- DUAL COMPARTMENTS - One side for trash, one side for easy disposal of recyclables.
- STRONG WIDE STEEL PEDAL - simplehuman's extra-wide steel pedal is engineered to last 150,000 steps — that's more than 20 steps a day for 20 years.
- 7.0 cu ft (195 L) Capacity: Spacious 7.0 cubic foot (195 liter) flat-back deep freeze offers plenty of storage for your frozen goods so you can buy in bulk, reduce food waste and save money
- Manual Defrost with Easy-Access Drain: Front-mounted drain allows easy access for hassle-free draining when defrosting or cleaning your freezer
- Removable Storage Basket: Organize your contents and keep small and commonly used items easily accessible with a hanging wire basket made of corrosion-resistant vinyl-coated wire
- Convenient Stay-Open Lid: Freezer lid opens easily with one hand and stays open for as long as you need; rear-mounted hinges prevent the lid from hitting the wall and ensure a tight seal when closed
- Reliable Compressor Cooling: Quiet, dependable compressor technology, external temperature control dial, and strong magnetic lid seal maintain your freezer's temperature between 0 and -24C (32 and -11.2F)
- Dual Compartment Bins – Take the pain out of recycling by sorting your waste and recycling materials in one location with separate bins for you to comfortably manage at home.
- Take Control of Your Kitchen – No more musty trash cans that stench up your kitchen. CleanAura is designed to help prevent the uninviting odors from evading the inside of your trash can with the use of an absorber filter placed inside the pod located under the lid. *NOTE: filters not included, fits up to 5" x 4" x 1".
- No More Messy Trash Bags – Make securing your bags in place easier simply by tucking the excess slack underneath the rubber band included on each bin. No more tying down bags, fall-throughs, or overflow.
- Slow Close Lid – Feel at ease after each use of your trash can knowing the lid will quietly and slowly… close shut.
- Protects Your Flooring – The rubber feet pads on the bottom of the trash can will help prevent scuffs and scratches to your floor
DTE Freezer Recycling
As a customer of DTE Energy, we have an opportunity for you to take advantage of our DTE Freezer Recycling Program. This is a voluntary program designed to help DTE customers safely recycle their second refrigerator or freezer.
If you are interested in recycling your refrigerator or freezer with DTE Energy, please complete the following online form. A DTE Energy representative will call you to schedule your pick up.
How to recycle a freezer
The process of making energy efficient appliances like refrigerators and freezers, requires valuable natural resources such as steel. Refrigerators and freezers produced prior to 1993 use approximately 1500 kWh of electricity a year, which is greater than their current counterparts that use around 500 kWh a year. The current energy savings alone is worth the energy to recycle them. Besides the energy savings, recycling the refrigerator or freezer provides a valuable source of steel.
There are more than 13 million refrigerators and freezers in use in the United States today, each with approximately 220 lbs. of steel. This includes the steel that makes up the interior cabinet, the steel door, the steel shell and insulation, and the steel in the compressor. This amount of steel means that the refrigerators and freezers currently in use contain over 2.6 billion pounds of steel. As an indispensable and versatile metal, steel is widely used in thousands of products around the world. It is the world’s most recycled material, with more steel recycled each year than aluminum, paper, glass and plastic combined.
It is important to recycle your refrigerator or freezer because the process of making them uses valuable natural resources such as steel. Recycling you’re refrigerator or freezer can help conserve natural resources and energy.
The benefits of recycling your freezer
In the past, many freezers were disposed of in landfills, but with the increasing costs of landfill disposal and the rising demand for proper disposal methods, more options have become available. The internet has provided a wealth of information on the subject of recycling your freezer. Some sites even offer a free service to collect and dispose of old freezers.
If you are interested in recycling your freezer, there are several benefits. One advantage is that the materials used in the construction of the freezer will not go to waste. The metal parts of the freezer will be melted down and reformed into new products. The glass parts of the freezer are shredded and recycled into new products. The plastic parts of the freezer are recycled into new products. Many of the same factors that make recycling your freezer a good idea will come into play when considering the options for recycling your freezer.
Recycling your freezer is an environmentally friendly process. You are saving energy and reducing the amount of materials that will end up in a landfill. You are helping to reduce the amount of energy used to produce new products. You are helping to reduce the amount of energy used to dispose of your old appliances.
How to find out if your freezer is eligible for recycling
Dont use the old freezer and just throw it away, because old freezers can cost you money. Use this program to save money on your next purchase. You can recycle your old freezer and get a rebate when you buy a new ENERGY STAR certified refrigerator, freezer or any other appliances on the DTE website.
DTE Energy customers are eligible for a $35 rebate. When the rebate is combined with the $50 federal tax rebate, your new freezer could cost you as little as $75. The DTE rebate is available until the end of 2021, and the federal rebate ends on Dec. 31, 2021.
What happens to your freezer when you recycle it
Refrigerator recycling is the process of disposing of appliances you no longer need, whether due to damage or a temporary lack of space or to support home improvement projects. The refrigerator recycling process can be difficult, from finding the right place to transport your old refrigerator to coordinating the delivery with the company or municipality you are donating it to. If you are just looking to get rid of your old refrigerator, you can donate it to a local charity or schedule the refrigerator for pick up by your local waste management.