If you’re looking for a dryer brick, you’ve come to the right place. We carry a wide variety of dryer bricks, so you can find the perfect one for your needs. Whether you need a brick for your dryer at home or for your business, we have what you need. Plus, our bricks are made from high-quality materials, so you can be sure they’ll last. So, if you’re in the market for a dryer brick, be sure to check out our selection.
Best 10 Dryers Brick
- 130 CFM OF FORCED AIR VIA SINGLE FAN blows air directly into gear for quick drying times
- EASY WALL MOUNT INSTALLATION in your garage, mudroom, or gear room–no professional installation required
- FULLY PORTABLE. Use the included 12-volt car jack in your vehicle, or use the included 12-volt plug at a hotel or AirBnB
- CUSTOMIZABLE PORTS can dry boots, shoes, gloves, helmets, waders, and more
- SPECIFICATIONS Plugs into any 12-volt outlet or car jack--no professional installation needed | heavy-duty steel construction with a durable powder coat finish | 11.5” W x 5”D x 6”H | 7lbs
- Front Load Dryer – More accessible than top load dryers this front load unit makes it easy to add or remove laundry in smaller, more confined spaces while still providing plenty of room for drying large bundles of clothes at once.
- Smart Sensors for Optimal Dryness – Offering 12 drying cycles with sensor dry technology this dryer helps thoroughly dry cotton, polyester, spandex, and other fabric blends without over-drying for clean, efficient results.
- Energy Efficient – Designed to help reduce operating costs without sacrificing drying effectiveness. Perfect for getting the most out of your clothes drying efforts while also minimizing power consumption.
- Large Capacity Stainless Steel Drum – Our clothes dryer is fitted with a stainless-steel drum that boasts 8 Cu. Ft. of space, perfect for packing it full of workout and fitness gear, towels, baby clothes, delicates, and even blankets.
- Wrinkle Care Steam Function – This innovative clothes dryer is designed with cold steam function that helps prevent and release wrinkles to keep clothes looking and feeling crisp and clean right out of the dryer.
- PORTABLE & POWERFUL: This compact dryer (23.6” x 21.5” x 27.5”) is ideal for smaller spaces and apartments. At 49.5 lbs., this clothes dryer has an impressive load volume of 13.2 lbs., inside capacity of 3.5 cu. ft., and requires no electrical hard writing with a 3-prong plug and access to a standard 120V standard outlet.
- CHOOSE YOUR MODE: Pick from different drying modes to best suit your needs: Air Dry, Cool, Warm & Hot. This transportable clothes dryer possesses 1500W of drying power as well as overheat protection.
- IMPRESSIVE SPECS: Our portable dryer comes with a 4” diameter vent hose & exhaust connector, lint & exhaust filters. At 120V, this clothes dryer has a durable stainless steel drum and front loading transparent lid.
- HASSLE-FREE OPERATION: Drying times with this outstanding compact dryer vary from 30 minutes to 200 minutes. No inconvenience, no hassle—efficiently drying clothes has never been easier.
- DRYING ON THE GO: No matter where your life takes you, this portable dryer is your top solution for drying sheets, towels, clothes and other everyday items. Savor freshly dried laundry—no matter the size of your home.
- 【Compact & Portable】The weight of this clothes dryer is only 37.3lbs, and the small size makes it portable. It’s compact feature is perfect for small space like apartments, dormitories, and more, it can be mounted on the wall, place on firm horizontal ground or mounted on the rack.
- 【Powerful Performance】This electric dryer with 850W power and 10 lbs large capacity（10 pounds is the weight of wet clothes）, this portable clothes dryer can ensure your clothes to be dry sooner. Even though it lasts rainy, you can still put on your beautiful dresses every day. [For quickly drying clothes, we recommend not putting more than 5.5 pounds of clothes at one time.]
- 【Multifunction】According to the material and weight of the cloth, you can set the time length or different mode for drying: Cool(0-20mins): cool down the temperature, Warm(30-120mins): dry and cool cloth, Anti-wrinkle, Hot (120-200min): for drying large quantities or bulky item, Air dry(0-80mins) run with cool air to freshening.
- 【Quiet Design】In order to provide a comfortable environment, the noise of this clothes dryer is minimal. So please don’t worry, it won’t influence your normal conversation and sleeping.
- 【High Quality】The design of stainless steel tub makes this clothes dryer more durable, and you can use it for a longer time. Package includes: 1 x cloth dryer, 2x hanging bracket, 2xPlastic spacers, 1x Exhaust connector, 4x 12mm long screws, 4x 25mm long screws,1x instruction.
- This product was previously sold as Daily Ritual and now as Amazon Essentials.
- Close-but-comfortable fit with easy movement
- Incredibly soft and comfortable Supersoft Terry with a gently brushed back
- This classic, versatile top provides an easy look perfect for any occasion
- An Amazon brand
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Goddess, Ashera Star (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 16 Pages - 04/20/2019 (Publication Date)
- 【COMPACT DESIGN】Lightweight 0.09 pounds only,easy to put this portable nintendo switch dock in your bag or pocket,perfect mini designed for Home/Outdoor/Travel.
- 【PERFECT ANGLE】This nintendo switch charging dock use ergonomic design with 45° comfortable elevation angle to present the best visual experience,and easy to plug the Nintendo Switch OLED/Switch /Switch Lite to charge.
- 【IDEAL SWITCH ACCESSORIES】Similar to Nintendo Switch classic colors of Neon Red &Neon Blue to combine,better match and better looking when you play the nintendo switch games.
- 【PROTECTION】This switch lite dock is designed with over-current and over-voltage protection,for better protection , please use the original charging cable and adapter to charge .The bottom with a silicone cushion to prevent slipping.
- 【WARM TIPS】PLEASE NOTE: Charging cable is not included,please disconnect when not charging.Package Included:1 x Switch Charging Dock for Nintendo Switch..
What is a Dryer Vent and Why Is It Important?
Dryer air vents are designed vital part of your home, and regular maintenance is important. When your dryer duct is full of debris, it can cause several problems from fires to increased monoxide poisoning.
The good news is that cleaning your dryer vent is easy and inexpensive. Here are 5 steps to properly cleaning your dryer vent and increase vent hose.
1. Disconnect the dryer duct
To clean the dryer vent, disconnect the dryer duct from behind the dryer. Use a vacuum to clear out the dryer duct of lint and debris.
2. Clean out the dryer duct
Loosen lint from the duct using a dryer vent brush. Be sure to scrub the duct as far as you can reach.
3. Vacuum the dryer duct
Use your vacuum’s wand or hose extension to clean out the dryer duct.
4. Clear the outer dryer vent
Put the dryer vent cover back on. and turn on the dryer to check the airflow. If airflow is still restricted, repeat steps 1 through 3.
5. Use the dryer vent brush to clean out the dryer vent
Hang the dryer vent brush from a coat hanger, and run the brush through the dryer vent. If gentle a cloth to clear away lint and debris.
How to Prevent a Dryer Vent Fire at Home
A clogged dryer vent can be a fire hazard, and it also makes your dryer work less efficiently. A blocked dryer vent can cause your dryer to use more energy, thus it also may cause the dryer to heat up and become a fire hazard if can not cleaned regularly. The warm, is circulated throughout the clothes dryer, which means that the dryer door to push the air past the obstruction. This puts the dryer to work harder than it should and can cause damage to your dryer. Even worse, the buildup of lint in be the perfect kindling for a fire.
You should keep your dryer clean by following these steps:
• Remove the lint trap filter from the dryer, and remove any lint you can find.
• Disconnect the dryer duct from the wall, and remove the piece of duct.
• Use a vacuum cleaner with a long hose attachment to clean the duct. Attach a brush to the hose, and clean the inside of the duct.
• If your dryer hose is vinyl, replace it with a new one made PVC maximum safety, replace the hose every two to three years.
• Replace or clean the outside damper, if is usually located on the side of the home.
• Reconnect the duct, and slide the dryer back into place.
• Clean the area exhaust hood.
Benefits of Using a Duct Cleaning Service
Duct cleaning is a service provided by companies that specialize in removing dirt and debris from your vents. They focus on the ductwork itself, including the supply and return air ducts and registers. When a duct cleaning service is complete, the ducts are clear of any dust, dirt, or debris. A should consider using a duct cleaning service if you have recently built or renovated your home.
Duct cleaning is beneficial for a variety of reasons. First, it reduces the risk of mold and mildew growth. The ducts are a dark and wet, making them ideal for mold and mildew growth. Second, duct cleaning reduces the number of allergens in the air.
Signs That Indicate Your Dryer Needs a Cleaning
Your dryer needs regular cleaning to keep it running efficiently and safely. Lint buildup inside the clothes dryer and the dryer vent ductwork is a fire hazard and your be checked and cleaned regularly.
1. Your Clothes Take a Long Time to Dry
The dryer exhaust system consists of the dryer venting, the flexible tubing that connects it to the wall or floor, and the exterior exhaust vent cap. If lint builds up, your dryer will have to work harder and longer to dry clothes.
2. You Aren’t Sure How Often to Clean the Dryer
The owner’s manual for your dryer will have a recommendation for how often to clean a dryer and how often to clean a dryer vent. Some manufacturers recommend annual cleaning, while others recommend every six months.
3. The Dryer Is Hot to Touch
A clogged dryer vent can cause your dryer to get hot and increase the temperature of the room. If your dryer vent is blocked, dangerous
increased workload is placed on the dryer. This causes it to run longer to get your clothes dry. This extra drying time costs make the dryer run hotter than it should and possibly overheat
4. The Exhaust Vent Hood Doesn’t Open When The Dryer Runs
If the exhaust vent hood doesn’t open, the dryer may still run but will be unable to ventilate properly. You may have a lint buildup somewhere in the dryer exhaust system, like the dryer vent ductwork, that’s keeping air from flowing properly. A blocked vent in the dryer exhaust system will reduce air flow, which may also cause the dryer to overheat.
5. Something Comes Out of The Dryer
If you smell smoke coming running your dryer, something is wrong. Lint is extremely flammable and could be burning inside the dryer. That’s lint is being forced through the components of ductwork creates it the dryer to the outside exhaust. If lint gets past the lint trap inside the dryer, it can build up inside the vent ductwork. Lint is highly combustible and when buildup of this material poses a serious fire hazard. Reduced air flow through the dryer exhaust system is typically caused by either a blockage or a clogged dryer vent system.
How to Clean Your Dryer Vent Yourself?
To to clean your dryer vent yourself
If your dryer vent is full of lint, you will need to clean it out. It is one of those that get ignored jobs often because it is out of sight. It can lead to fire if left unchecked. Your clothes will not get able to dry efficiently with a dirty dryer vent.