If you’re looking for a dryer that will make your life easier, the LG Sensor Dry is a great option. This dryer uses a sensor to detect when your clothes are dry, so you don’t have to worry about forgetting to take your clothes out of the dryer or finding them still wet when you need them.
Best 10 Dryer Lg Sensor Dry
- 【Perfect Replacement】 Our 2 Pack 6500EL3001A Dryer Moisture Sensor Bar replaces part numbers: 6500EL3001A, PD00001914, 1268224, AP4445128, EAP3529161, EAP3529161.
- 【Widely Applicable】Compatible with LG brand dryers and work with various LG models. Product Dimensions: 6.8 x 1 x 0.4 inches.
- 【Premium Quality】Made of high quality material, each have been well inspected and test by manufacturer, which can be applied for a long time.
- 【Save Time & Money】Saves you a service fee from the appliance guy! Inexpensive way to fix or repair a dryer.
- 【Lifetime Warranty】If there is anything you are not satisfied, please feel free to contact us, and we will offer you a replacement or full refund. High-quality products and service is our priority.
- Front Load Dryer – More accessible than top load dryers this front load unit makes it easy to add or remove laundry in smaller, more confined spaces while still providing plenty of room for drying large bundles of clothes at once.
- Smart Sensors for Optimal Dryness – Offering 12 drying cycles with sensor dry technology this dryer helps thoroughly dry cotton, polyester, spandex, and other fabric blends without over-drying for clean, efficient results.
- Energy Efficient – Designed to help reduce operating costs without sacrificing drying effectiveness. Perfect for getting the most out of your clothes drying efforts while also minimizing power consumption.
- Large Capacity Stainless Steel Drum – Our clothes dryer is fitted with a stainless-steel drum that boasts 8 Cu. Ft. of space, perfect for packing it full of workout and fitness gear, towels, baby clothes, delicates, and even blankets.
- Wrinkle Care Steam Function – This innovative clothes dryer is designed with cold steam function that helps prevent and release wrinkles to keep clothes looking and feeling crisp and clean right out of the dryer.
- AI Technology Selects Optimal Wash & Dry Settings
- ThinQ App Controls Laundry Remotely
- FlowSense Duct Clogging And Clean Filter Indicators
- Designed For Quiet Operation
- PRODUCT DIMENSIONS: 23 5/8"W x 33 1/2"H x 25 5/8"D
- HEAT PUMP TECHNOLOGY: Samsung Heat Pump Dryer offers a more energy-efficient, cost-effective, and gentle way to dry your clothes; It uses a ‘refrigerant’ instead of electricity to heat the air and recycles the same air to avoid wasting energy
- 40 MINUTE DRYING: The 40' Express Cycle gets a small 2 lb load of clothes dry and ready to wear in just 40 minutes; Safely dry a mini load with much less waiting – dry the clothes you need, when you need them
- SENSOR DRY: The machine automatically optimizes the time and temperature of your drying cycle to protect your clothes from heat damage, while avoiding excess energy use
- TROUBLESHOOT WITH SMART CARE: Easy troubleshooting from the convenience of your smartphone; Smart Care interacts with your washer and dryer to perform an immediate diagnosis and offer quick solutions; *Requires Samsung Smart Washer/Dryer App
- TurboSteam Technology
- AI Fabric Sensor/ Smart Pairing
- ThinQ Technology With Proactive Customer Care
- Tempered Glass Door
- 【Fits Models】This LG dryer lint filter part numbers: ADQ566564, AP4457244, 1462822, AH3531962, EA3531962, PS3531962, etc. Perfect for LG/kenmore dryers: DLE3600V/00, DLEX3360V, DLEX3370V, DLEX3370W, DLEX3700W/00, DLE3170W, DLEX3001R, DLEX357000V DLEX390000000W, DLEXW, DLEX357 DLGX347 1W, DLGX4271W, DLGX3361R, DLGX3361V, DLGX3361W, DLGX3371V, DLGX3371W, 79680512900, 79680518900 and 79681022900, DLGX3002R, DLEX34 70W,DLEX3370R etc.
- 【Lint Screen ADQ566564 lg Lint Filter】Lint Screen ADQ56656401 lint collector, compatible with LG and Kenmore dryers; durable construction (ABS frame construction and updated stainless steel metal screen), effectively captures lint and other debris.
- 【Dryer Lint Trap Replacement】Dryer Lint Screen adq56656401 Traps lint and debris from the dryer exhaust. If you are facing the problem: the lint filter inserted in the dryer exhaust is broken or missing, then you need to replace the lint filter.
- 【Upgrade - Quality】ADQ56656401 lint filter assembly, made of high quality materials (ABS frame construction and stainless steel metal screen) and rigorously tested by the manufacturer, designed to provide a durable and reliable dryer replacement part - not original.
- 【What you get】100 degree satisfaction guarantee. 12 months warranty. Package includes 1 x ADQ56656401 dryer lint screen trap + 1 x dryer lint vent trap cleaning brush. If you have any questions, please contact us. We will assist you promptly.
What is a Dryer Sensor?
These sensors detect humidity in the dryer and determine when the load has dried based on your long it takes a specific amount of moisture to evaporate. How-quality sensors precisely conditions within prevent clothes from overheating during cycles.
These sensors detect the moisture in the dryer drum using two metal strips on the rear bulkhead of the dryer. When wet clothes touch these strips, electrical currents flow into the sensor, and the dryer shuts off when the clothes have dried
by measuring imped the current flow has stopped.
# older models rely on a timer to track how long the dryer has been running, in newer models use sensors that detect when your clothes are dry.
The high limit thermostat opens the dryer circuit if the dryer overheats, and the thermal fuse opens the dryer circuit if the dryer does not heat within the cycle. Dry electro-mechanical dryer timer runs the dryer motor. and the timer contacts control the dryer motor and the heater. These sensors detect the moisture in the dryer by measuring two metal strips on the rear bulkhead of the dryer. When wet clothes touch these strips, electrical currents flow into the sensor, and the dryer shuts off when the clothes have dried, by measuring if the current flow has stopped.
How to Diagnose Problems with the Sensor
If your dryer isn’t working properly, you may feel inclined to call a repair service or come out and fix it. However, there’s a chance that it simple fix might be all you need to get your dryer working again. Below this is the case, you’ll save yourself a lot of money. Here are some simple dryer repair tips that you can try before calling a dryer.
Step 1: Inspect the vent for clogs and lint blockages
As your dryer usesries your clothes, it will create aint. Over time, this lint will build up and could in your dryer’s vent pipe. If there’s too much lint buildup, your dryer’s sensor may think that it’s overly clogged and quit working, which will leave you with wet clothes after To make sure there’s not a clog in your dryer vent, locate the vent cap
Step 2: Unplug the dryer
Just as you would with any other electrical appliance, always make sure you unplug your dryer before checking it. This is because if the dryer is still receiving power when you’re checking it, it can lead in electric shock.
Step 3: Disconnect the vent from the dryer
Locate the vent near your the back of your dryer. Use your screwdriver to remove the clamp that attaches the vent hose to Then, use the screwdriver to disconnect the vent hose from the dryer.
Step 4: Check for clogs inside the vent pipe
Using a brush and flash duct-handled tool, remove any clogs or the vent hose. Be sure to wear rubber gloves and goggles to prevent any debris getting into your eye or skin.
Step 5: Reattach the hose to the dryer
Once you’ve removed any debris in the vent hose, connect the hose to the dryer. Then screw sure to replace the clamp that holds the hose in place.
Step 6: Plug the dryer back in
You can now plug the dryer back into the wall. Turn it on and see if it works properly now. If it works, you’ve successfully gone through the dryer repair process on your own. If not, then may be more serious problems that will need to be addressed by a technician.
Step 7: Call a technician if if’s a more serious problem
If you find that you’ve still getting the same error code, or if your dryer still doesn’t work, well as it should, this might be indication that there’s a more serious issue at play. In these cases, be best technician’s able to properly diagnose and then fix the issue. Before this point, give Same Day Appliance Repair a call. They’ll be able to send a technician out to your home who can fully assess the problem and find a solution that will work for your issue — fast!
How to Test the Sensor
To test the sensor:
1Step a damp cloth on the cool selector for 3 seconds. If the cloth is dry, the sensor is functioning properly.
If the sensor is not working properly, you might need to check or clean the air hose filter is lint filter – making sure that it is not clogged with
If your is air persists, contact a licensed technician.
How to Replace the Sensor
The dryer must be unplugged while replacing the sensor. Wear the screws on the back of the panel and open the panel. Remove the wires from the previous by disconnecting them. Remove the screws on the sensor and remove the sensor. Connect the new sensor and then reassemble the dryer.
How to Replace the Thermal Fuse
AppIRING FOR THE NEW THERMAL FUSE:
Thermal fuses are simple safety devices that need to be replaced if they blow. They can blow due to voltage wire connections, overheating, a power surge, or age defective part. In most cases, the dryer is relatively pretty easy to repair. The most common symptom associated with a blown thermal fuse is no heat or not enough heat inside the dryer. Most, you can also have some heat. It is much more common to get no heat or not enough heat than it is to get excessive heat.
1. UNPLUG YOUR DRYER FIRST!
I know it sounds like something you would already do but it is always worth mentioning. Unplugging the dryer is the first thing you should do when fixing your dryer.