If you’re wondering how big your dryer gas line needs to be, the answer depends on the type of dryer you have. For example, if you have a gas clothes dryer, the line needs to be big enough to handle the amount of gas that the dryer uses. If you have a gas oven, the line needs to be big enough to handle the amount of gas that the oven uses. Generally, the line needs to be bigger for gas appliances that use more gas.
Best 10 Dryer Gas Line Size
- 【Kit Content & Size】48" gas dryer installation kit has an outside dimension of 5/8", and inner diameter 1/2". gas line connector adapter: 2 Pcs 15/16" -16 UN to 1/2" FIP, 2 Pcs 15/16"- 16 UN to 1/2" MIP(Tapped 3/8" FIP ), 2Pcs 15/16"-16 UN to 3/4" MIP(Tapped 1/2" FIP ), Six thread adapter fitting in total. and 1 set threaded tape.
- 【Wide Application】Our flexible gas line designed for gas dryer, gas stove,gas range, etc. It has an thicker pipe diameter can provide more gas, optimal flow rate up to 106K BTU flow capacity. And the threaded connectors are suitable for most conventional equipment. NOTE: Please check the connector adapter size carefully to make sure that they fits your machine.
- 【Corrugated Design】Stainless steel gas dryer installation kit is designed with corrugation, for better use in a narrow range. The corrugated pipe has high level flexibility, it can go anywhere. At the same time, the bright yellow rind also improved identification.
- 【Easy to Install】No need for more connectors, just make sure your sizing fits our dryer gas line, only one wrench and a little bit teflon tape are all you need. Trust me, no more than 2 minutes, Easily connect your appliance to your gas duct with ease.
- 【Premium Quality】Gas dryer connector kit is made of durable materials, with excellent flexibility, high and low-temperature resistance, etc. In addition, our dryer gas line kit is 100% Leak Tested, It has good air tightness, durability, rust and corrosion resistance, so, it is duable and longevity.
- 👍 5/8" OD gas appliance kitchen flexible hose connector kit: length 48 inch flexible yellow coated 304 stainless steel gas connector Hose,Flexible hose supply gas line connector adapter: 2 Pcs 15/16" -16 UN to 3/4" MIP(Tapped 1/2"FIP ), 2 Pcs 15/16" -16 UN to 1/2" FIP, 2 Pcs 15/16"- 16 UN to 1/2" MIP(Tapped 3/8" FIP ), and 1set threaded tape
- 👍48 inches long stainless steel corrugated pipe, the gas flex line Inner diameter is 1/2" ID , flex line outer coated layer diameter is 5/8" OD, both ends are 15/16-16UN Female thread fitting. achieve full flexibility,it snaked into small spaces including corners and bends easily install
- 👍 This gas appliance kitchen flexible line pipe passed quality safety certification, optimal flow rate Up to 106K BTU flow capacity. Perfect for indoor or outdoor projects gas line pipe repair replacement use
- 👍High quality corrugated stainless steel gas hose with multiple types of threaded joints to create a safe metal connection. For natural gas and liquid propane applications, propane fire pits, natural gas fire pits, samsung gas stoves. gas stoves, water heaters, residential/commercial tank and tankless water heaters, boilers, gas fryers, gas dryer, commercial stoves. outdoor underground gas supply pipelines, etc.
- 👍The bellows is made of durable materials, with excellent flexibility, high and low-temperature resistance, etc. let you snake it into small spaces including corners and bends. Also, the bright yellow color makes for increased identification and visibility.
- GAS DRYER INTENDED - A stainless steel gas line hose designed mainly for gas dryers. It measures 72" and has an inner dimension of 3/8". Other measurements: 1/2 inch outside diameter, and a 1/2 inch male iron pipe by 1/2 inch female iron pipe.
- CORRUGATED DESIGN - Achieve full flexibility, because, with this corrugated gas appliance connector, lets you snake it into small spaces including corners and bends. Also, the bright yellow color makes for increased identification and visibility.
- PREMIUM QUALITY - A corrugated stainless steel gas dryer hose that has compression fitting to create a secure metal connection for heavy-duty use. Corrosion-resistant material and no-neck design make for seamless operation and longevity.
- CONVENIENT INSTALL - No tools required to install the piping. It features male and female iron pipes for easy connections. Just make sure your sizing fits 1/2 inch gas pipings. Easily connect the gas dryer line to your dryer duct with ease.
- ONE YEAR WARRANTY - With no compromise to quality, we provide premium durable products for the long-term, which is a seal to ultimate safety. This item has been quality tested and is backed by the Appliance Pros 1 Year Limited Warranty.
- Made for Gas Dryers: Flexible Stainless Steel Gas Line that's mainly designed for gas dryers.It measures 72 inches and come with 1/2" OD 1/2" MIP x 1/2" FIP.If you encounter a situation where the size does not fit, you can try using raw material tape.
- Corrugated Design: The stainless steel gas pipeline hose adopts a corrugated design, which can be installed and meandered into small spaces including corners and bends. The bright yellow outer skin also improves the recognition.
- Premium quality:The product is made of high-quality, sturdy and durable stainless steel material, which is not easy to damage and it can help prolong the life of your dryers.
- Easy to Install: Fixing it yourself is simple and cost-effective.No need for more connectors. Only one wrench and a little bit teflon tape are all you need to install the hose.
- Dispel your Concerns: If you are not satisfied with the product for any reason, you may request a replacement or a full refund. If you are not sure if this replacement part is right for your appliance, please feel free to contact us or ask a question through Amazon, it would be our pleasure to serve you!
- Indoor or outdoor use
- Yellow Safety Coated. Length: 72 inch, width: 0.38 inch, height: 0.38 inch
- Corrugated Stainless Steel
- For Use with Natural Gas or Propane
- To Connect Gas Dryers
- ▶【SIZE】:48-inch long stainless steel corrugated pipe, the pipe diameter is 1/2 inch. 5/8 In. Outlet Diameter. Both ends are SF 15/16“-16UN Female thread fitting, capacity 106,000 BTUe.
- ▶【PACKAGE INCLUDED】:1set threaded tape, 2PCS 15/16 In-16 UN x3/4 In MIP(Tapped 1/2In FIP ), 2PCS15/16 In-16 UN x 1/2 In FIP, 2PCS 15/16 In- 16 UN x 1/2 In MIP(Tapped 3/8In FIP ), etc thread adapter Fitting.
- ▶【PREMIUM QUALITY】:The bellows is made of durable stainless steel materials, with excellent flexibility, high and low temperature resistance etc. with plated steel end fittings, 100% strictly tested by the factory.
- ▶【WIDE APPLICATION】：The 48-inch long stainless steel gas line hose with corrugated design can achieve full flexibility. It can easily enter small spaces including corners and bends.A bright yellow coating that offers increased identification and visibility. It is very suitable for indoor or outdoor projects, such as gas heat, kitchen range, dryer, stoves, etc.
- ▶【GUARANTEE AND SERVICE】: This connector kit with 1-year warranty. Save much money off dealer prices. If something goes wrong with this product,feel free to contact us for a replacement or refund.
- Hose Fittings are compatible with 1/2" MIP and 1/2" FIP, it can create a secure metal connection for heavy-duty use
- Designed for gas dryer: This 72" Flexible Stainless Steel Gas Appliance Line is not universal, it is mainly designed for gas dryers and not for ovens or ranges
- Product Parameters: Inner dimensions of this line are 3/8", Outside dimensions of this line are 1/2"
- Corrugated design: This gas line hose with corrugated design can achieve full flexibility, it snaked into small spaces including corners and bends easily
- Easy to install: No tools need to install the piping. It come with male and female iron pipes for easy connections. Make sure you are in need of 1/2 gas piping otherwise this will not fit
- Length is 33ft, 3/4" flexible gas line, the inner diameter of the pipe is 0.625"/ 16mm, and the outer diameter is 0.787"/ 20mm. Connect natural gas or LPG supply to larger BTU output outdoor equipment. Can be used for grills, patio heaters, generators, pizza ovens, etc.
- Gas pipe kit is easy to install, can be cut and bent at will, while the inner warp flow remains unchanged, and it can be bent and passed freely in a narrow space. There is no interface in the middle of the pipe body, reducing the connection point to prevent gas leakage and increasing safety.
- The inside of CSST gas line 3/4 inch is made of high-quality 304 stainless steel bellows, and the outside is surrounded by a rubber tube to prevent gas leakage. Each gas tube has undergone three-layer pressure testing, which is durable, reliable in quality and can extend its service life. There are solid brass connector interfaces at both ends, which have very good weather resistance.
- Flexible gas line for stove can meet the individual needs of users, adopting multiple installation methods such as buried wall, concealed, and exposed installation. Suitable for pre-buried gas pipes. It can be decorated first and then lay pipe, which is convenient for users to choose the time of laying pipe.
- Propane gas line works perfectly, easy to install, durable and very fast. For use with natural gas, liquid propane applications, propane fire pit, natural gas fire pit, gas range, water heater. Please pay attention to the pipe size when calculating the pressure loss.
- Adapter Included 2 Pcs 5/8 In.OD Flare x 1/2 In. MIP (Tapped 3/8 In. FIP) and 2 Pcs 5/8 In.OD Flare X 3/4 In. MIP (Tapped 1/2 In. FIP)
- This gas appliance connector kit are designed for Ranges, Stoves, Furnaces or Boilers
- 304 Stainless steel flexible tubing with plated steel end fittings capacity 106,000 BTU
- 48 inch long stainless steel corrugated gas range and dryer connector kit are perfect for indoor or outdoor use
- This gas line hose with corrugated design can achieve full flexibility, it snaked into small spaces including corners and bends easily
- 72 inch long stainless steel gas line connector. 1/2 inch OD is designed for use on domestic ranges. 100% factory leak tested. A manual shutoff valve is required ahead of this gas connector. Use Teflon or sealant on threads.
- Color: Yellow | Connection: 1/2 Inch MIP | Material: Stainless Steel | Outside Diameter: 1/2 Inch MIP | Inside Diameter: 3/8 Inch | Length: 72 Inches
- It is important to disconnect your appliance from the power and gas supply before servicing.
- Supplying Demand replacement parts are compatible with Major Brands, but you should always verify fitment with your specific application.
- SD products come in Supplying Demand packaging.
How to Measure a Gas Line for a Dryer?
You need some basic information about your gas line to determine how to move forward. your dryer install. You will need to know how the gas meter works, what the pressure is at the meter, and what type of gas you have, so you can make sure you’re the right parts for your dryer install.
How to Install a Gas Dryer?
Washer is an appliance which will probably be used every day for the next many years. That’s why picking the right washer is so important. Most you’ve picked your perfect washer, there are a few more key decisions to make before you bring it home.
1. Which Wash Cycle Do I Need?
There are a few common wash cycles to choose from: Normal (Cotton/Normal:
This should more water than other wash cycles, but less’s on purpose. It’s designed to penetrate the fibers, remove dirt and stains.
How to Connect a Gas Dryer?
To install a gas dryer, start by turning off the electrical breakers and the gas valve, then pull the dryer away from the wall and disconnect the vent. Next, connect the supply line valve to the gas line, thread the vent hose through the dryer’s vent hood and clamp it in place, and plug the dryer in to the outlet. Finally, turn the gas and breaker back on and slide the dryer into place.
1. Turn Off the Electrical Power and the Gas
Turn off the power and gas lines at the shut-off points— behind the dryer. Pull do this, rotate the knobs clockwise until they won’t turn anymore. You may need to unscrew a gas line and detach from the gas valve with a wrench. Avoid Teflon tape to the ends of the gas line. Don a gas line clamp to the gas line and tighten the clamp with a screwdriver. Turninstall the gas line to you may need to use a 6-inch pipe extension to push the gas line through the hole on the back of the dryer.
2. Pullconnect the Existing Vent Hose the the Back Panel
Use your fingers to remove the metal backing screws located along the bottom of the back panel to remove it. Use a screwdriver to remove the screws. Pull the back panel off of the dryers housing.
3. Connect the Hose to the Dryer Vent
Wrap Teflon tape in a clockwise direction around the threading at the end of the dryer hose. Connect the dryer hose to the electric cap by pushing the hose firmly into the dryer until it snaps into place. Connect the hose clamp to the dryer vent trap, using a screwdriver to tighten the clamp and secure the vent hose.
4. Turn the Gas and Electrical Back On
Turn the gas and electricity back on at the shut-off points behind the dryer. Push the dryer back into place.re the back panel into place.
5. Check for Leaks
Pull the dryer a few inches away from the wall. Turn the gas valve on and set the dryer to a high heat setting. Run the dryer for 15 minutes to check for gas leaks. If you smell gas, shut if off and disconnect the dryer from the gas line. Call a professional repair person to fix the leak.
6. Pull the Dryer Into Place
Slide the dryer into place and apply the seal tape to the edges of the gap hose that punct through your hole in the wall. Push the vent hose as far into the wall as possible. Plug the dryer into a 3-pronged outlet. Reattach the back panel by screwing it into the dryers frame.
How to Fix a Broken Dryer Gas Line?
A gas dryer offers many benefits. For example, it costs less to run because natural gas is cheaper than electricity and it heats up faster. It also uses less power overall because the heating mechanism has to heat up less air than an electric dryer does. However, gas dryers are not without their problems. If the gas line breaks, your dryer will stop working, which can be a major inconvenience. If you notice that your dryer is not heating up properly or check to see if the gas line is the problem. The gas line hook is usually easy to fix.
1. Check That The Regulator Valve is Open
2. Try Unhooking the Dryer Hose
3. Check For Any Kinks Or Bends in The Hose
4. Check Your Main Gas Supply
5. Take A Look At the Floor
6. Check The Burner Flame
7. Check Your Dryer Settings
How to Install a Gas Dryer and Remove an Electric One?
Installing a gas dryer requires a bit more more work than installing an electric dryer. This is because the dryer is powered by gas instead of electricity. You need to have a gas line run to your area where your dryer will be installed. If you want to use the existing outlet, you’ll need a professional to run the gas line. It’s also possible to install a gas dryer without the outlet being pre-existing.
Whether you opt for a gas dryer or an electric dryer, there are a few important things you need to do before you start the installation process.
-Check whether line and gas pressure:
‘ll need a soft for the gas line, a gas line, and a shutoff valve.
-New dryer hose: the you’re replacing an electric dryer with a gas one, you’ll need a new dryer hose.
-New flexible gas hose: you’ll need a flexible gas hose, which is made of corrugated stainless steel.
-Check if there’s an gas leak: after you’ve turned off the gas valeline, check to see if there are any gas leaks. If there are, you’ll need to fix them before proceeding.
-Check the venting system: if your existing dryer is powered by electricity, you’ll need to install a new venting system. This includes a dryer vent, a flexible gas hose, and a dryer vent.
-Clean out the venting system: the venting system should be free of lint and other debris before you install the gas dryer.
-Test the dryer: once the venting system is in place and the gas dryer has been connected, you’ll need to test it out. This should include heating up the dryer, drying a load of laundry, and checking the temperature to make sure the dryer is working properly.
-Remove the old dryer: it’s time to remove the old dryer. you’re replacing an electric dryer with a gas one. This includes disconnecting the power cord, removing the venting system, and removing the old dryer from the wall.
-Remove the gas dryer: once you’ve removed the old dryer, it’s time to remove the gas dryer. This includes disconnecting the gas line, removing the venting system, and removing the old dryer from the wall.
Ifking the difference between electric and gas dryers can be hard, but they do have one major difference: their source of power. Electric dryers are powered by electricity, while gas dryers are powered by natural gas or propane. Which that reason, they do have a few different installation processes.
The first step to installing a gas dryer is to verify that you have a gas line. your house. This is something that you’ll need to check with the gas company or a plumber.
, you’ll need to check the gas pressure. You can do this by using a gas pressure manometer.
Once you’ve verified that you have a gas line and the gas pressure is correct, you can start the installation process.
for the full list of installation instructions.
A. Disconnect your dryer: there you’re replacing an electric dryer with a gas one, you’ll need to disconnect it. This includes disconnecting the power cord, removing the venting system, and removing the old dryer from the wall.
2. Shut off the gas: before you start working on the dryer itself, you’ll need to turn off the gas supply. This includes shutting off the valve on the gas line and turning off the gas meter your home.
3. Connect the dryer: now that you’ve shut off the gas, it’s time to connect the dryer. This includes connecting the gas line to the dryer, connecting the venting system, and connecting the dryer to the wall.
4. Test the dryer: once you’ve connected the dryer,