If you’re in the market for a new sub zero refrigerator, it’s important to know the dimensions of the unit you’re considering. Sub zero refrigerators are available in a variety of sizes, so it’s important to choose the right one for your needs. The most common sub zero refrigerator dimensions are 72 inches tall, 36 inches wide, and 31 inches deep. However, other sizes are available, so be sure to check the dimensions of the unit you’re interested in before making a purchase.
Best 10 Dimensions Of A Sub Zero Refrigerators
- YOUR GO-TO BEVERAGE REFRIGERATOR - Our 126 Can cooler refrigerator is perfect for any room indoor or outdoor, Requiring no installation can keep your cool beer, wine, and soda cold in your living room, kitchen, dorm, man cave, or office.Fresh Food Capacity: 3.6 cubic feet
- CUSTOM COOL TEMPERATURE CONTROL - Our beverage cooler has 7 custom “set-it-and-forget-it" temperature settings to keep beer, wine, and soda at the perfect temperature for serving.
- STORE MORE THAN DRINKS - Our mini fridge is perfect for storing lunch at the office, leftovers in your dorm room, or a cold drink/ beverage anywhere in your home. No installation necessary, simply plug it in and you’re ready to go
- QUIET COMPRESSOR COOLING - With our quiet cooling compressor you can have your fridge placed in your dorm, office, or kitchen without even knowing you have good, or drinks cooling quietly.
- THE GO-ANYWHERE BEVERAGE FRIDGE - Not too big, not too small: The NewAir 126 Can Compact Beverage Fridge is the perfect size for your home, office, workshop, and any place you could use a cold drink.
- Designed using the highest quality materials and components to provide the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and the best value
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant that has zero ozone depletion potential & three global warming potential
- Energy efficient, factory balanced, refrigeration system holds 33°f to 38°f (.5°C to 3.3°C)
- High capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system that maintains cabinet temperatures of 33°f to 38°f (.5°C to 3.3°C) for the best in food preservation
- Stainless steel solid door and front; the finest stainless available with higher tensile strength for fewer dents and scratches
- SELF CLOSING DOORS: The solid swing doors are self-closing, preventing them from leaking cool air and spoiling food. They also have a stay-open feature that activates at 90 degrees.
- 6 ADJUSTABLE SHELVES: The interior of this refrigerator features a white aluminum liner and six adjustable, epoxy-coated shelves to store all of your foods and ingredients.
- EASY CLEANING: Coved corners on the floor allow easy cleaning, and it also comes with a condensate pan and built-in heating element to evaporate excess water.
- REFRIGERANT: A bottom-mounted 1/2 hp compressor and self-contained capillary tube system using R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant ensure outstanding temperature preservation and efficient operation.
- CASTERS: For easy maintenance, the unit comes with 6" casters (2 lockable) and the condensing unit is mounted on a front-accessible slide out rack.
- 4 DOOR DESIGN: Allows you to organize and store your fresh and frozen foods to easily find what you need
- PRESERVE FRESHNESS: TwinTech dual evaporators help preserve the freshness of your refrigerated and frozen foods
- ADJUSTABLE FREEZER STORAGE: Maximize your freezer storage space, easily organize, and find frozen foods with 4 pull out freezer bins and 2 pull out freezer drawers
- DIGITAL DISPLAY: Easily adjust your refrigerator and freezer settings from the digital display control panel on the exterior refrigerator door
- 2 ADJUSTABLE GLASS SHELVES: Organize and customize your refrigerator with 2 Space Wise adjustable glass shelves
- MAXIMUM COOLING POWER – most efficient way of storing frozen food; more efficient than upright freezers as the cold air is retained in the storage compartment even if the lid is open; extra thick 3 inch insulation allows for rapid temperature recovery after opening lid; garage ready for use in low or high ambient temperatures; accurately control the temperature with the adjustable temperature control dial; holding temperature from 0 degrees to 11 degrees F (-24 degrees to -18 degrees C)
- LARGE STORAGE CAPACITY AND GREAT VALUE – extra-large 30 cubic foot / 850 liters of storage capacity; most cost effective way of storing frozen foods, meats, vegetables, fish, seafood, ice cream, and more
- "DUURA-BLE" - white painted steel exterior and corrosion resistant aluminum interior is sanitary, easy to clean, and low maintenance; equipped with high quality commercial components and approved to UL 471 and NSF-7 Commercial Food Grade Standards for use in restaurants bars, hotels, businesses, convenience stores, cafes, delis, as well as your home, garage, basement, cabin, and more; heavy duty gaskets allow for proper seal
- EASY TO USE – includes 2 removable coated wire storage baskets for quick access and organization; equipped with standard 115V household power cord for plug-and-play operation; lids open to 90 degrees for easy access, cleaning; and defrosting; unit requires manual defrost if ice or frost builds up; split lids are easier to open and also result in less heat loss than single piece lids; handles on each lid include integrated lock with key for securing contents from unauthorized access, heavy duty hinges are built for commercial applications
- NATIONWIDE SERVICE – full 1-year limited parts and labor warranty for peace of mind; nationwide warranty coverage with hassle free customer service
- 🌷【SPACE IS COOL】 – A spacious 49 Cu. ft. with 6 pre-installed shelves enables you to easily organize the items you’re storing, adjustable shelves that can each hold up to 155 lbs
- 🌷【BUILT TO the LAST】- The commercial refrigerator crafted of high-quality stainless steel, will keep things cool and organized in your restaurant kitchen. Reach-in 2-doors cooler for you to reach culinary success, the self-closing-stay open door with lock and key helps save busy time
- 🌷【LED 】- The commercial refrigerator with a light on the top allowing staff to see the contents when opening the commercial refrigerator, and find the needed food quickly
- 🌷【KITMA FEATURES 】– The commercial refrigerator with an environmentally friendly refrigeration system and an Air-cooled method easy to maintains temperatures between 33℉-38℉, the digital controller and display for temperature control and auto defrost, and four casters for convenient movement
- 🌷【Warranty Service】 - Our commercial refrigerators are ETL certified and well-built for a long life span. We stand behind our work with the Peace of Mind Warranty. You can enjoy a 5-year warranty on the compressor and 2 years of all additional parts, which covers parts and labor - maintenance staff on-site service within 48 hours
- 【QUALITY WARRANTY】KITMA refrigeration equipment is warranted for 2 years parts & labors / 5 years compressor. If there is any problem with your commercial refrigerators, just feel free to contact us, we provide 24 hours / 7 days Customer Service
- 【ECO-FRIENDLY REFRIGERANT】This commercial refrigerator is programmed to maintain a temperature of 33-38℉, ensuring that all food products are held in a proper, food safe environment to preserve their quality and integrity. To help achieve this, the robust, bottom-mounted 1/5 hp compressor uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant
- 【ETL CERTIFICATE】KITMA's products have been tested and certified through independent testing and periodic follow-up inspections by an NRTL. Our upright cooler complies with requirement of widely accepted product safety standards in the US and Canada
- 【CASTERS INCLUDED】This fridge comes with 4 casters, so you can freely move the unit aside when cleaning or maintenance are required, while also letting you make the unit stationary when needed
- 【STORAGE FLEXIBILITY】For ultimate storage flexibility, KITMA commercial refrigerator comes with 6 epoxy coated shelves with removable triangular brackets for your adjustable storage of products of varying heights! Designed for your changing needs as your business continues to grow, expand and transform
- Authentic Sub-Zero Factory Certified Water Filter
- 4204490 Replacement Water Filter Fits Built-In, PRO48, and Integrated Refrigerators
- Genuine OEM Part from the Sub-Zero factory in Madison, WI. Made in the U.S.A.
- Ensures your Sub-Zero serves the highest quality water and ice for up to six months!
- Meets or exceeds NSF/ANSI Standards 42 & 53
- MODERN ELECTRIC BEVERAGE COOLER - This 3.2 cubic feet, free standing beverage refrigerator features an elegant see through, left hinge glass front door with a stainless steel frame for you to view your wine, beer or soda at a glance. Its white LED interior light illuminates for easy, nighttime selection of your favorite chilled drink
- LARGE CAPACITY BEER & WINE CHILLER - Under counter beverage cooler with large, internal storage design is equipped with 3 adjustable and removable chrome shelves. Drinks organizer conveniently holds up to 120 standard sized soda or beer cans, or several bottles of wine
- ADVANCED TEMPERATURE CONTROLS - Single zone beverage mini refrigerator has an easy touch temperature control that cools down to 34°F, and large digital display for quick monitoring and setting of any temperature. Its memory function automatically restores the preset temperature of the cooler in case it becomes unplugged, or in the event of a power outage
- POWERFUL COOLING SYSTEM - Our 120V 240W heavy duty, vertical chiller features energy efficient advanced technology, and a whisper quiet compressor that works with a small convection fan to cool quickly, and keep consistent air circulation for a uniform temperature supply inside. Perfect for an office, dorm, apartment, RV, restaurant, home kitchen and more
- AUTO DEFROSTING FUNCTION - Beverage cooler is also designed with an additional temperature sensor for auto defrost mode. External size: 18.9” W (front across) x 33.3” H (top to bottom) x 17.30” D (front to back). Internal size: 16” W x 29” H x 12” D. NOTE: Images show EXTERNAL Dimensions rounded UP to nearest decimal. Warning: Do not use this cooler to store fresh foods, such as meats, vegetables, fruits, etc. This product can only be used to chill beverages.
What is a Sub Zero Refrigerator?
A Sub-Zero refrigerator is one of the most coveted appliances in householders can own. They’re build maintained, beautiful, and technically. Because of this, many clients have questions about Sub-Zero refrigeratorsâ€”what they are, why they’re so expensive, and how they vary from other fridges on This information is intended to answer many of the most common questions customers have.
The Different Types of Sub Zero Refrigerators
Sub Zero refrigerators are designed with built variety of types and sizes. If models come in all-refrigerator, all-freezer, and side-by-side styles. They also come in large and small sizes. Each important decision to make is between kitchen a regular refrigerator for medium size refrigerator, or large large refrigerator. The measurements of Sub Zero refrigerators are typically large enough to hold four amounts of food and beverages. The Zero refrigerators dimensions differ by type.
Small Sub Zero refrigerators have are listed in their specifications. Sub Zero refrigerators will have a different dimension profile each model type which is based on the model and dimensions type choose. It’s important to find out the different of space you have inside your kitchen before making a purchase. Sub Zero refrigerators are manufactured in an array of sizes. they’re designed to fit both large and small kitchens.
The standard Sub Zero refrigerator dimensions range listed below. the dimensions below width, depth, height, and weight
listed at in English units.
You should measure the size of your kitchen prior to making a purchase. Don the dimensions of Sub Zero refrigerators are listed in, there’s no correct way to measure dimensions that size. It’s recommended to measure the space inside your kitchen prior to buying a refrigerator Zero refrigerator.
The Benefits of Owning a Sub Zero Refrigerator
Sub Zero fridges are well known for their quality and performance. They come with a lot of features that make them a great buy, but these products can be expensive. However
1. They Have High Storage Capacity
Some homeowners models have storage capacity of up to 400 liters. They’re also made of stainless steel and have glass 4ator fan motor. This fan motor will allow cold air to flow through every corner of the refrigerator, with no more frozen foods or fruits. If addition, it comes with a digital thermostat, controls that inside the unit while when 0Â°C (about 32Â°F), which is just halfÂ°C (about 50Â°F) below freezing temperature.
2. They Have An Modern Design
These appliances feature sharp lines and a beautiful finish that will complement any home dÃ©cor or making them perfect for modern kitchens. Sub Zero refrigerators are designed with be water shelves, large storage spaces, and easy-to-access drawers.
How to Choose the Right Size Sub Zero Refrigerator
A sub zero refrigerator is a very large investment. They can cost thousands of dollars. and on the model and size. When you are shopping for a sub zero refrigerator, you need to measure your space and make sure that you are buying the correct size and models. It refrigerator is not a piece of furniture that you can to buy and then take back.
havefrigerator. The most important thing that you have to do is take your measurements and bring them with you to the store. Using a tape measure to measure the width, height and depth of the opening where you plan to put your refrigerator. recordth is the measurement of the opening of the door to the front panel. Width is the measurement of the side of the door to the back panel and height is the measurement of the top of the refrigerator to the base.
Once you have your measurements you you will have to look a store where you can get to take a look at the models and find the right one for your. When you do into a store, they should have all the different models that they sell out on display. If you don’t have the model that you want, they can be a sales associate that can show you a picture of it or get bring one out for you to look at.
Recommended Article: thermador built in refrigerators
How to Choose a Sub Zero Refrigerator That Fits Your Kitchen
Sub Zero refrigerators can be an essential piece in your kitchen. While the Sub-Zero name has long high-end feel to it, they are not cheap for the rich and famous. Sub-Zero fridges come pre. They-Zero refrigerators can be a great addition to any kitchen, and they come in a wide range of sizes. This are many things to consider when choosing a Sub-Zero refrigerator that is right for you, how of whether your budget allows for a fridge that professional-grade kitchen equipment or a more modest model.
The first step in choosing a Sub-Zero refrigerator is to select the proper size. You can more likely to need a larger refrigerator if you entertain a lot, and you’ll be able to fit more items in the fridge. If your refrigerator is small, you may not be able to store as many items. Make general, larger refrigerators cost more to purchase and operate. Once you’ve determined the size of your Sub-Zero refrigerator, it’s time to choose a style. Consider choosing a Sub-Zero refrigerator, the style of your kitchen is an important consideration. Sub you prefer your appliances to blend in with the rest of your kitchen, Sub-Zero refrigerators come your best bet. Sub
Another factor to consider when selecting a Sub-Zero refrigerator is the color of the exterior. You can either match the color of your refrigerator to the rest of your kitchen or go for a contrasting color. Sub-Zero refrigerators are available in a variety of colors, including black, stainless steel, and white. Wh, stainless steel refrigerators are the most popular option, and they’re available in other different finishes.
There are also many options when it comes to the interior of Sub-Zero refrigerators. While thing is a glass with three or four drawers. Some people find one refrigerator with three drawers, while others prefer to have One refrigerator with multiple drawers. A are also refrigerators with one large drawer and one small drawer, or a refrigerators with multiple large drawers.
Which drawer configuration is best for you depends on how you cook. If you like to organize your food by type instead of family-style, it’s best to go with One refrigerator with multiple drawers. If you prefer to cook in advance and then freeze leftovers, later, one refrigerator with multiple drawers is ideal.