If you’re looking for a cool mini fridge, look no further! This fridge is perfect for your home, office, or dorm room. It’s small but mighty, and can hold up to six cans of soda or beer. Plus, it comes in a variety of colors to choose from. So whether you’re looking for a classic black fridge or something more fun and colorful, we’ve got you covered.
Best 10 Cool Mini Fridge
- YOUR GO-TO BEVERAGE REFRIGERATOR - Our 126 Can cooler refrigerator is perfect for any room indoor or outdoor, Requiring no installation can keep your cool beer, wine, and soda cold in your living room, kitchen, dorm, man cave, or office.Fresh Food Capacity: 3.6 cubic feet
- CUSTOM COOL TEMPERATURE CONTROL - Our beverage cooler has 7 custom “set-it-and-forget-it" temperature settings to keep beer, wine, and soda at the perfect temperature for serving.
- STORE MORE THAN DRINKS - Our mini fridge is perfect for storing lunch at the office, leftovers in your dorm room, or a cold drink/ beverage anywhere in your home. No installation necessary, simply plug it in and you’re ready to go
- QUIET COMPRESSOR COOLING - With our quiet cooling compressor you can have your fridge placed in your dorm, office, or kitchen without even knowing you have good, or drinks cooling quietly.
- THE GO-ANYWHERE BEVERAGE FRIDGE - Not too big, not too small: The NewAir 126 Can Compact Beverage Fridge is the perfect size for your home, office, workshop, and any place you could use a cold drink.
- POWER YOUR DREAMS: Get into gaming mode with Xbox Official Gear. 10L capacity thermoelectric cooler for home or vehicle use. Holds up to 12 soda cans and 2 snack shelves inside the door.
- FEED YOUR HUNGER WITH THE MOST AWESOME FRIDGE EVER: Plugs into either standard AC wall outlet or DC 12V automobile jack (cables included). 5V 2.1A USB port on front door for charging. Cools items up to 36 degree F (20 degree C) below ambient temperature.
- SLEEK APPEAL INSIDE AND OUT: Two removeable interior shelves and two removeable door shelves for snacks. Top of fridge and Xbox logo light up with individual on/off switches.
- A TOWERING MATTE-BLACK SILHOUETTE: Dimensions 18 inch x 9 inch x 9 inch (462mm x 232mm x 232mm) Exterior. 13.2' x 6.8' x 6.8' (337mm x 174mm x 175mm) Interior.
- Form factor: Compact
- Coca-Cola Can Design: Celebrate your favorite soft drink with this vibrant red mini fridge designed to look just like a giant Coke can complete with licensed Coca-Cola graphics and convenient pull-tab carry handle
- Compact Size with 5.4L (5.7 qt) Capacity: Personal cooler with removable shelf and self-locking door holds 8 standard soft drink cans and fits easily on a desk or countertop; Dimensions 8 in (20.3 cm) x 8 in (20.3 cm) x 15 in (38.1 cm)
- 110V AC and 12V DC Capable: Compact travel fridge is compatible with AC and DC power and includes both 110V indoor and 12V travel cords so you can use it at home or on the go; ideal for home, dorm, office, truck, trailer or RV
- Energy-Efficient Cooling: Eco-friendly iceless thermoelectric technology keeps contents cool to 32°F (18°C) below the surrounding temperature with no harmful chemicals or wasted energy
- Unique Gift Idea: Eye-catching design and official Coca-Cola artwork make this travel cooler the perfect fun and functional gift for teens, dads, grads, students, and more
- Use this micro fridge to store and cool your lunch, drinks, beer, baby bottles or even soup!
- 4 Liter capacity chills six 12 oz. soda cans; interior is 5 x 5 x 7. 5 and includes removable shelf so you can store small items such as yogurt, fruit, milk, bottles etc
- Plug Into Home Outlet - Charger Included in the Box
- GO GREEN! : This product was engineered with thermoelectric technology. It uses advanced semiconductors that are free of CFC's and refrigerants, making it better for the environment.
- 1-year hassle-free
- Active Cooling Technology
- Vibration Dampening System
- Dual-Pane Glass + Stainless Steel Door
- Blue LED Lighting
- MINI FRIDGE HOLDS UP TO 115 CANS - Despite its compact size, this spacious beverage cooler can hold up to 115 cans of your favorite beverages, such as soda, seltzer, or beer; Never worry about running out of space for your drinks again!
- KEEPS DRINKS COOL FOR AS LONG AS YOU’D LIKE - Free up space in your full-sized refrigerator by storing your drinks in the Comfee’ beverage cooler; It will keep your drinks as cold as you want them for as long as you need!
- PERFECT FOR EVEN THE SMALLEST OF SPACES - Even if you’re limited on space, it’s not a problem; The mini drink refrigerator can fit even the smallest of spaces, such as apartments and college dorm rooms.
- ANTI-UV FEATURE CONSERVES ENERGY & KEEPS BEVERAGES COLD - The anti-UV feature keeps cool air from escaping, ultimately conserving energy while keeping your cans and bottles of beverages as cool as you’d like them.
- QUIET OPERATION WON’T DISTRACT YOU - No one wants to hear loud noises coming from their fridge all day long; With this Beverage Cooler, this is one less thing to stress over; Instead, it operates quietly, much as you’d expect from a traditional fridge.
- RETRO DESIGN - Enhance the appearance of your decor with the Frigidaire Retro Designed Refrigerator. It comes with a ?18.5 x 21.5 x 32.5 inches and a 3.2 Cu. Ft. Its unique design and vibrant color compliments your decor and fits flawlessly in your apartment, kitchen or dormitory..Freezer Capacity:0.2 cubic_feet.Fresh Food Capacity: 3 cubic_feet
- CONVENIENT - Our innovative bar refrigerator includes a thermostat control knob that may be adjusted to make your life easier. It also features a side mounted bottle opener, just get the chilled beverage of your choice out of the door compartment of the fridge and just open it from the side.
- REMOVABLE SHELVES - It comes with two removable glass shelves that make it easy to clean and make space for additional storage. A detachable slide-out glass shelf adds to the variety of ways you may organize your storage needs. It also features a gallon door bin that accommodates all sorts of beverages.
- FREEZER COMPARTMENT - Our Retro Styled Refrigerator has two sections, a freezer up top, and a refrigerator on the bottom. The freezer section holds meals and other goods that need to be kept cooler and has a storage capacity of 0.93 cu ft.
- REVERSIBLE DOOR - The reversible doors make life even easier. Using the reversible door, you may easily set the fridge's door to open to the left or right, depending on your preference and room layout.
- MODERN ELECTRIC BEVERAGE COOLER - This 3.2 cubic feet, free standing beverage refrigerator features an elegant see through, left hinge glass front door with a stainless steel frame for you to view your wine, beer or soda at a glance. Its white LED interior light illuminates for easy, nighttime selection of your favorite chilled drink
- LARGE CAPACITY BEER & WINE CHILLER - Under counter beverage cooler with large, internal storage design is equipped with 3 adjustable and removable chrome shelves. Drinks organizer conveniently holds up to 120 standard sized soda or beer cans, or several bottles of wine
- ADVANCED TEMPERATURE CONTROLS - Single zone beverage mini refrigerator has an easy touch temperature control that cools down to 34°F, and large digital display for quick monitoring and setting of any temperature. Its memory function automatically restores the preset temperature of the cooler in case it becomes unplugged, or in the event of a power outage
- POWERFUL COOLING SYSTEM - Our 120V 240W heavy duty, vertical chiller features energy efficient advanced technology, and a whisper quiet compressor that works with a small convection fan to cool quickly, and keep consistent air circulation for a uniform temperature supply inside. Perfect for an office, dorm, apartment, RV, restaurant, home kitchen and more
- AUTO DEFROSTING FUNCTION - Beverage cooler is also designed with an additional temperature sensor for auto defrost mode. External size: 18.9” W (front across) x 33.3” H (top to bottom) x 17.30” D (front to back). Internal size: 16” W x 29” H x 12” D. NOTE: Images show EXTERNAL Dimensions rounded UP to nearest decimal. Warning: Do not use this cooler to store fresh foods, such as meats, vegetables, fruits, etc. This product can only be used to chill beverages.
- THE MOST CONVENIENT MICRO-FRIDGE: This compact fridge is perfect for everyday use. You can use it to store your lunch, drinks and baby bottles..Fresh Food Capacity: 4 liters
- PORTABLE MINI FRIDGES: 3 pounds, perfect for on the go. You can place this fridge in your office or dorm. Plug into either your home outlet - Multiple chargers are included in the box.
- GREAT FOR SMALL SPACES: This mini-fridge is (10 x 7 x 10 inches) has a flush-back design that allows for multiple placement options in any room
- COMPACT: 4 Liter capacity chills six 12 oz. soda cans; interior is 5 x 5 x 7. 5 and includes a removable shelf that offers a variety of storage options so you can store small items such as yoghurt, fruit, milk, bottles etc
- GO GREEN! : This product was engineered with thermoelectric technology. It uses advanced semiconductors that are free of CFCs and refrigerants, making it better for the environment.
- [LARGE CAN CAPACITY] - With space for up to 177 standard cans, you can fit all the drinks you want inside, so you'll never be left high and dry in the middle of a party or potluck. This fridge is perfect for entertaining — you'll have drinks for family or for a crowd.
- [BUILT-IN OR FREESTANDING] - The quiet, front-venting compressor system allows this wine fridge to fit snugly under standard kitchen counters. Just slide it into place for a sleek, integrated look that blends perfectly with your cabinetry — or let it stand alone.
- [VERSATILE REMOVABLE SHELVES] - Adjust the removable shelves to hold nearly any combination of items. Pack it full of standard cans or make room for taller sized cans and bottles.
- [PRECISION DIGITAL THERMOSTAT] - Adjust temperatures with the easy touch digital display. Set the ideal temperature to give you perfect tasting beverages every time.
- [REVERSIBLE INSULATED GLASS DOOR] - A triple paned door provides outstanding insulation to keep all that cold air inside. The durable stainless-steel door is not only attractive but can also be locked for peace of mind. The finishing touch. Blue LEDs light up the interior for a modern look.
The Best Mini Fridges for Your Home or Office
When foods are stored at proper temperatures, they stay fresh longer and are less likely to cause foodborne illness. Refrigerators should be kept at or below 40 degrees F or and freezers should be kept at 0 degrees F.
Coolers should be kept at or below 40 degrees F. If no thermometer is available, coolers can be kept at 40 degrees F. or below by frequently adding ice.
Foods should never be kept out of refrigeration for more than two hours. If the temperature of the food is 90 degrees F. or above, one hour is the maximum time it should be out.
To check the temperature of foods in a refrigerator, put the thermometer in the center of the food. Food should be deliveredated promptly after it’s prepared. possibly into containers for quick cooling.
How to Choose the Right Mini Fridge for Your Needs
A mini fridge is a great way to keep your drinks cold and possibly some food, too. But because there are so many different options out there, it can be hard to decide which one is right for you. First, you need to think about what you’re going to use the mini fridge for the most. For example, if you’re looking for something place to keep things of drinks cold for a party, you’ll want a fridge that has a large capacity,
1. Set a Budget
Setting a budget may the beginning makes it easier to narrow down the options when you’re looking at. You might find two or three fridges that fit within your budget, but one might have a more expensive price tag. it has more features than the other one. Decide which features and prices are most important to you. start your search. You one is a major factor, set a budget before you start looking and then stick to that budget.
2. Decide What Size Mini Fridge You Need
If you only need to keep a couple of drinks cold for yourself, a mini fridge with a capacity capacity will do the trick. But if you’re looking for a mini fridge for a dorm room or a mini bar, you might want one with a larger capacity. You’ll also want to think about how the fridge is going to be used. If you’re looking for a fridge for your hotel room or for a car, you’ll want to choose a is small and lightweight enough for the space. If you need a mini fridge for your office, you can get one that’s a little bit larger.
3. Decide What Features You Want
Some mini fridges come with all the of extra features. Do you want a mini fridge with a freezer compartment? Do you want one that’s energy efficient? Do you want one that’s easy to clean? Do you want one that looks nice, or one that’s more utilitarian? Depending yourself these questions and answer them so you can be understand exactly what you’re looking for.
How to Choose the Right Mini Fridge for Your Space
Deciding what size mini fridge is the best fit for your space depends on a few factors including the amount of people that will be using it, how how much capacity you’ll be keeping in there and how often you’ll be opening it.
The best mini fridge for dorm room use or other smaller spaces will be one that has the right combination of storage space, power efficiency and the right look for your dorm room.
Once Size: Standard obvious advantage of a mini fridge is that they are small and compact – perfect for a dorm or office space. This size also makes them easy to move from place to place compared to their larger counterparts.
â€¢ Space Efficiency: While all mini fridges are designed to save on space, some are still smaller than others. Mini
â€¢ Storage Space: Before you choose a mini fridge make sure it has the capacity you need for your daily use – take note of the space available in the door and on the shelves.
The main advantage of a mini fridge over a traditional fridge is the smaller size and price. Mini refrigerators are more often used because rather than as a shared unit for the whole family. This personal connection makes a mini fridge the perfect size for keeping your place you like easily accessible, such as a chocolate bar or beer. It is much easier to reach in and grab an individual item than it would be if do the same thing with a full-sized refrigerator.
A mini fridge is also a great item to have in a garage or man cave to keep beverages nearby while working. This way, you can take a drink without going back into the house every time you get thirsty. Plus, you don’t have to worry about kids getting to your drinks without asking first.
Choosing the right mini fridge for your space is all about the functionality you need combined whether you need one to keep your food cold or you’re just looking for a convenient place to store your drinks and snacks.
The Best Mini Fridge Brands to Choose From
can easily get overwhelmed by lookingRoom the variety of mini fridges available in the market. However, there are can ease your search by narrowing down the brands available to selection you. We’ve compiled a list of the best mini fridge brands out there to help you make a better decision.
Black + Decker
â€¢ Black + Decker was founded in 1910 and manufactures products ranging from power tools to vacuum cleaners. The brand offers various types and sizes of mini fridges.
â€¢ This Canadian manufacturer offers a great range of mini fridges with good of other appliances. well.
â€¢ Haier was founded in 1984 and manufactures refrigerators, air conditioners and more. Its mini fridges offer great storage capacity for their size.
â€¢ This Indian brand manufactures high extensive range of home appliances. Its mini fridges boast are onhetically pleasing and perform well.
â€¢ The brand offers great different types of mini fridges that a different number of styles. colors
â€¢ Kenmore’s mini fridges are for people who want their mini fridge to look like a mini version of a full-sized fridge.
â€¢ Midea dates four lots 85 other variety of home appliances. Its mini fridges are designed especiallyly and they fit in smaller spaces.
â€¢ Megastar produces a small number of home appliances including well. These fridges has are pocket fr money and come in two sizes.
â€¢ Orient was founded in Japaneseo isatingg 1949e in 1950 and offers a variety of home appliances. Its mini fridges are compact at affordable prices and use as less energy as possible.
â€¢ This multinational brand offers a good number of home appliances. Its mini fridges are sturdy and can store large amounts of food.
â€¢ Siemens was founded in 1847 in Germany and has since expanded to manufacture refriger appliances around the world. Its mini fridges are durable and offer great value for their price.
â€¢ Whirlpool was founded in 1908 and manufactures home appliances. Its mini fridges are versatile and use minimal little energy.
So, now that we’ve looked at some options mini fridge brands, you’re still feel undecided about which to to choose in. That’s understandable. The range of mini fridge brands can be quite overwhelming. One some people, the best mini fridge brand is the one that’s closest to their home. For others, it’s the one that has the most stylish in terms of color and style. For most people, though, the best mini fridge brand is the one that has a reputation for durability and performance.
In that to checking out our mini fridge reviews, you’ll want to ensure that you find a model that comes with a warranty if you’re concerned about the brand you’re buying. Many some cases, warranties can can protect you from having to cover expenses break.
Did you know that you can get a mini fridge that runs on solar power? Here’s right. You can actually get a solar fridge that runs on renewable energy even when you’re somewhere. Solar-powered mini fridges work from solar panels that generate power from direct sunlight. These panels must be placed outside of your home in order for the fridge to run.
Mini fridges can a great addition to any kitchen because they help they are save energy space the day. In fact, some models even help save energy during the night, so you don’t have to leave them in the garage when the day.
If you’re looking for a compact refrigerator that you can use to store food, then you’ll want to look for one that’s around offering. These refrigerators typically in many different sizes so you won’t have to worry about not having
Recommended Article: counter depth french door refrigerators
How to Choose the Right Mini Fridge Size
It’s normal for a refrigerator to be slightly warmer in the back than the front, and some little higher than the fresh food compartment than the freezer. Certain foods, especially those that are gelatinous or full of liquids, can naturally cooler than others. Also, it’s normal for the temperature to vary with the door is frequently opened.
However, if your refrigerator is getting too hot, you need to check it out. A refrigerator that is too hot could be due to a variety of reasons, including excessive food odors, a faulty door seal, a dirty condenser coils, or even a malfunctioning temperature control thermostat.
To prevent food spoilage, you need your refrigerator to maintain cold enough to preserve your food, but not so cold that it freezes your food.
Depending on the model, a refrigerator should be kept below 37 to 40 degrees F. If your refrigerator does not display the temperature, you can purchase a refrigerator thermometer online to keep track.
2. Search for a loose-in thermometer
Some modern refrigerators have built-in thermometers, so you may be able to skip the thermometer altogether.
If you don’t have a built-in thermometer, replace a refrigerator thermometer in the refrigerator for about 24 hours before checking it occasionally.
3. Clear any excess surrounding food items
Check for the temperature are not blocked by aons, jars, or other items. Blockages make can prevent cold air from properly circulating in refrigerator compartment.
4. Clean out the refrigerator coils
The refrigerator coils remove heat from inside the refrigerator compartment. To do its job properly, the coils need to stay clean. When dust coils are caked with dust, pet hair, and other debris, they can not release heat properly,.
If you have an older refrigerator, has a condenser coil on the back of the refrigerator, unplug the refrigerator before cleaning the coils. Newer refrigerators have coils underneath; you won’t have to move it to clean under it.
5. Check the refrigerator door seals
Open the refrigerator door for several seconds. If you you notice a lot of cold air escaping when from around the door, the door seals may not be working properly.
6. Set the refrigerator at temperature to a higher number
If your the refrigerator is getting too cold, try setting the refrigerator to a higher temperature to see if that fixes the problem. The refrigerator’s temperature is controlled by the thermostat, which most models have a knob that you can turn to raise or lower the temperature inside the refrigerator. If
Be aware, that this the temperature too high will affect the refrigerator’s ability to preserve food. It’s recommended to keep a refrigerator set between 37-40 degrees F for best preservation.
7. Check the temperature control thermostat
The refrigerator’s temperature is controlled by the thermostat, which monitors air the refrigerator temperature and tells the refrigerator compressor when to turn on or off. If and off.
If your have a refrigerator that is getting too hot, you may need to replace the thermostat. Consult the user manual for information on how to replace the thermostat in your refrigerator.
8. Plan perishable items
If your refrigerator is getting too hot, it’s important to move any perishable items to another refrigerator if possible. If not possible, un move any perishable items to a cooler. packed with ice.
9. Consult a refrigerator repair person
If all else fails, a consult a qualified refrigerator repair person.
10. Check the refrigerator door seals
If the refrigerator door seals are not sealing properly, cold air will leak out of the refrigerator, forcing the compressor to work harder to cool down the refrigerator.
11. Make the refrigerator coils
A refrigerator that coils release heat from