If you’re looking for a compressor for your refrigerator, there are a few things to keep in mind. The most important thing is to make sure that you get the right size compressor. Refrigerators come in a variety of sizes, and so do compressors. So, before you make a purchase, it’s important to check the size of your refrigerator and compare it to the size of the compressor. Another thing to keep in mind is the type of refrigerant that your compressor will need to use. Refrigerators typically use either R-12 or R-22 refrigerant, so you’ll need to make sure that you get a compressor that is compatible with the type of refrigerant that your refrigerator uses. Finally, you’ll also want to consider the noise level of the compressor. Refrigerators can be quite noisy, so you’ll want to get a compressor that is as quiet as possible.
Best 10 Compressor For A Refrigerators
- ※ 【SECOP Compressor】 - Cooling range from 0°F to 50°F(-18℃~10℃) to meet all your freezing or refrigeration need. Fridge cooling rate can be selected between MAX mode for fast cooling or MIN mode for more energy efficiency. SECOP Compressor makes the car refrigerator keep running well even under 40° tilt.
- ※ 【Car and Home Use】 - Each portable refrigerator is equipped with a DC cord and an AC cable. Independent 12V/24V DC and 110-240V AC output port avoid chaotic wire accumulation and make the use environment cleaner and safer.
- ※ 【User-friendly Design】 - Height design fit for tonneau cover of pickup truck. Metal shell, thickened inner wall and foldable pull-down lock provide good insulation conditions. Convenient interior lights for easy access in the dark. Two Removable wired baskets to allow quick emptying and restocking of the fridge.
- ※【3-Level Battery Protection】The car refrigerator will automatically power off according to your setting gear to prevent the car battery from being depleted. 3 gears can be selected.
- ※ 【Warranty & Services】 - 5 year warranty on the compressor and 1 year warranty on all other parts. Customer service phone line is available and your Amazon messages will be answered within 24 hours including on weekends.
- This part is compatible with models including; LFXS29626B/00,LFXS30726W/00,79573102711,79574013411,LFXS29626B/01,79574013410,LFCS31626S/00,79573105712,LMXS30746S/00,LMXS30746S/01,79574022411,LSXS26386D/00,LSXS26386D/01,79572483410,79572483411,79573132410,LMXC23746S/00,79574022410,79551833412,79551833415,LSXS26336V/01,79551833411,79551833410,LSXS26336V/00,79574019410,79579983510,79579983511,79574019411,79574039411,79574039410,LSXS26326S/00,LSXS26326S/01,79551812410,LSXS26466S/00,79574025412
- This is a manufacturer substitution. Part may differ in appearance but is a functional equivalent to prior parts including; TCA35911902,TCA35911905,TCA35911908,TCA35911903,TCA35911907,TCA38091801
- Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) part. Compatible Brands: Lg
- This compressor (part number TCA35911910) is for refrigerators
- A service technician should do this repair because it involves recovering and recharging refrigerant in the sealed refrigerant system
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- mito, cag (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 56 Pages - 01/03/2021 (Publication Date)
- Hardcover Book
- Wirz, Dick (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 400 Pages - 04/01/2021 (Publication Date) - Cengage Learning (Publisher)
- Reversible taller stainless steel doors with curved edges provide a built-in look
- Travel latch keeps the doors closed during transit
- RV-standard mounting holes for easy installation without brackets
- LCD control panel with eye-level display and touch control
- Size: 10 cubic feet
- 〖Plug And Play〗Universal usage to transform AC 240～110V into DC 12V 15A 180W,make your car accessories maximum use with a household electrical outlet
- 〖Safty〗The power converter with multi protection, protect your converter from over heat, over voltage, over current,short circuit,over power
- 〖Length〗length of the 110v cable about 1.2m (47 inch),length of the 12v cable about 0.45m (17.7 inch) to reach a wide range
- 〖Full Coverage Cooling Panel〗Compare to other AC to DC converter,our converter cooling system with full coverage cooling panel and inner cooling fan make sure the converter will not over heat after long time use
- 〖Wide Application〗The converter can be multi-purpose and widely used for 12V car accessories like car vacuum,air compressors,car refrigerator,car washer,mobile radio,car audio...etc (KINDLY REMIND:please make sure the power of the car accessories you connect with the converter less than 180w)
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Silberstein, Eugene (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 1728 Pages - 01/01/2020 (Publication Date) - Cengage Learning (Publisher)
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- Discovery (Producer)
- English (Playback Language)
- English (Subtitle)
- Price For: Each Item: Hard Start Kit Application: For Use on Residential and Commercial Air Conditioning Units, Heat Pumps and Room Air Conditioners, Provide Additional Starting Torque to all Single Phase 115 thru 288 Volt Units Includes: Lead Wires, Electronic Potential Relay (EPR), 330 V Capacitor Type: Relay and Start Capacitor Voltage: 90-277 HP: 1/2 to 10 Increased Torque (Oz.-In.): 300
- Country of Origin (subject to change): China
How to Know If Your Refrigerator Compressor is Not Working
Is your refrigerator compressor not working? Re you putting per packs inside the fridge to keep food from spoiling? When your compressor stops working, the fridge stops cooling. Refrigerators are among the most important appliances in most homes. A broken compressor on the refrigerator is a big problem. Here are some ways to tell whether your refrigerator compressor is not working.
1. Check the compressor overload switch to located is located at the side of compressor is a the compressor starts, the compressor overload switch clicks off. If the compressor does not click off, the compressor could still not work.
2. See if the compressor is hot to touch. A hot compressor is a sure sign the compressor is not working.
3. Use a multimeter, measure the compressor resistance by setting it to ohms, then disconnect the wires from the compressor terminals. Measure the resistance after the compressor has been running for 20 seconds. If the reading on the multimeter is 0, the compressor is not working.
4. When the compressor is not working, the refrigerator and freezer are warm. You need to find out if your the refrigerator isor is not working is a working.
5. Hold a mirror up to the grill on the bottom of the refrigerator. If there is frost buildup on the coils, it means the compressor is not working.
How to Test Your Refrigerator Compressor and Determine if It Needs Replacing
When most common problem with refrigerators is cooling failure, but before suspecting the sealed system, check these more common causes of cooling failure:
1. Dirty Condenser Coils – The compressor forces refrigerant through the condenser coils, but if they’re dirty, the refrigerant can’t release the heat it’s absorbed from inside the refrigerator. If the coils are located on the back of the refrigerator, pull the refrigerator away from the wall and use a vacuum cleaner to clean the coils. If the coils are underneath, clean them with a long, flexible brush.
2. Dirty Evaporator Fan – The evaporator fan circulates air across the evaporator coils. A layer of dust on the coils insulates them and prevents them from absorbing heat from the interior of the refrigerator. The dust is usually blown off the coils by the evaporator fan, but if it’s coated with a layer of dust, the fan won’t be effective. Remove any debris that’s caught in the fan blades with a rag or then turn the fan by hand to verify that it spins freely and isn’t rubbing against anything.
3. Damaged Door Gaskets – If cool refrigerator door gaskets are damaged or misaligned, cold air can leak out. Place door gaskets are the long, floppy strips of plastic that run along the edges of the refrigerator doors. Pull door gasket should seal flush against the refrigerator body, but it may not if the door is misaligned. To check if, gasket seals properly, close a dollar bill in the door so that half sticks out. Then, pull on the bill. If you can pull it out without too much resistance, the gasket isn’t sealing properly and needs to be replaced.
4. Clogged Condensate Drain – The condensate drain removes condensation from the refrigerator. It’s usually located underneath the refrigerator and has a drain pan underneath it. If the drain pan fills with water, it can overflow onto the floor. Empty the drain pan at least once a week to prevent this from happening. To empty the drain pan, unplug the refrigerator, then slide the refrigerator away from the wall. Use a turkey baster or wet funnel to remove the water from the drain pan.
How to Replace Your Refrigerator Compressor
A refrigerator compressor is a motor and pump that compresses the refrigerant and sends it into the coils located on the outside of the fridge. By compressing the liquid refrigerant, it becomes cold and creates the cool air inside your refrigerator. If
How to Replace Your Fridge with a New One
The first step to preparing to replace your fridge is to measure it up. As fridges are often rec in the center of the kitchen, it’s important that you will be able to get your new fridge into place. To old refrigerator may be moved out of the way before your new refrigerator can be delivered. In addition, you’ll need to make sure your old fridge can be moved without damaging your home in floor a or door frames.
If you want to replace your refrigerator with a new one, you will need to determine what type of replacement is best suited for the space. There are many different types of refrigerators to choose from, including top-freezer, side-by-side and French-door models. You
Recommended Article: refrigerators water filter frigidaire
The Benefits of Having a Working Compressor in Your Refrigerator
Your fridge compressor is responsible for keeping the refrigerator and freezer compartments at the proper temperatures. If the compressor stops working, the temperature inside your refrigerator and freezer will increase and may over time, your food will spoil. Most,u easy to tell when your refrigerator is not running, or if the temperature inside it is rising, but there are a few signs that your compressor may be getting to fail.
1. Your Refrigerator is Running Loudly
Most refrigerators make a minimum normal noise when they run, but if the sound coming from your compressor has changed, there may be an issue. Your compressor may be at risk for failure if there is a loud rattling or buzzing sound coming from the back of your refrigerator. In addition, this, if the refrigerator is running longer and very on and off, it could be be a sign of a failing compressor.
2. The Refrigerator Is Loud But Not Running
Another indication that your compressor is failing is if the refrigerator is running but not keeping food cold. Not only does this mean that the compressor is running, but it also indicates that the refrigerant is not circulating properly. This means that the compressor isn’t maintaining the proper temperature and which will surely lead to spoiled food.
3. Your Refrigerator Is Too Warm
If the temperature of your refrigerator is too high, there is certainly something wrong. The compressor will to keep the refrigerator cool and the freezer cold. so your refrigerator is either not cycling its job or there could be something blocking the compressor from doing its job. If you have checked everything that make sure that there are’t anything blocking the compressor but still notice that your refrigerator is warm, it’s probably time to look into buying a new one.