If you’re looking for a built in 48 inch refrigerator, you’ve come to the right place. We have a variety of models to choose from, so you can find the perfect one for your home. Built in refrigerators are a great way to save space in your kitchen, and they can also be more energy efficient than traditional refrigerators. So if you’re looking for a way to save money and space, a built in refrigerator is the way to go.
Best 10 Built In 48 Inch Refrigerators
- Save money by purchasing two of Edgestar's most popular models together versus individually!
- 142 can beverage cooler (CBR1502SG) & 46 bottle dual zone wine cooler (CWR462DZ)
- Both units are for built in or freestanding application; Range for beverage cooler 38-50 F & wine cooler 41-64 F; Total combined width of 47"; Security locks;Touch temperature controls; Tinted glass doors
- NOTE: Units ship separately and both will arrive right hinged. You may follow the instructions in the included manual to reverse the door swing on one of the units to create a pleasant french door design look
- PLEASE NOTE: Delivery will be curbside, inside delivery is not available. A valid phone number is required for delivery purposes, please ensure the correct phone number is provided in your shipping information when placing this order.
- HANDPICKED BY AMAZON: They did the research so you don’t have to..Bluetooth 4.2. Power Supply (V) AC110-120V 50/60Hz
- DYNAMIC CRYSTAL COLOR: Witness millions of shades of color through powerful Dynamic Crystal technology
- CRYSTAL PROCESSOR 4K: See every detail with stunning clarity; The powerful processor, specifically tuned for Crystal Displays, converts what you're watching to 4K
- BUILT-IN VOICE ASSISTANTS: Access a world of content beyond streaming; Schedule recordings, search, auto-adjust gaming settings, seamlessly connect with a host of compatible devices, and control your smart TV with your voice, all with one remote
- HDR: Enjoy a whole new world of vivid color and detail found in newer films and streaming service content with HDR, also known as High Dynamic Range
- LED TEMPERATURE DISPLAY: This unit makes it easy to monitor temperatures with its electronic thermostat and LED display
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: A stainless steel front and sides give this refrigerator excellent durability, and it also comes with a heavy duty worktop surface for added convenience.
- EASY TO LOAD AND UNLOAD: To make loading and unloading easy, its self-closing doors have a "stay open" feature when opened past 90 degrees, and they each contain an internal heating element to remove condensation.
- 12 CUBIC FEET CAPACITY: The interior of this undercounter refrigerator is lined with white ABS plastic, and 2 included epoxy-coated shelves help you make maximum use of its storage space.
- SIMPLE TO CLEAN: Coved corners on the floor allow easy cleaning, and it also comes with a condensate pan and built in heating element to easily evaporate excess water.
- FISHER & PAYKEL
- Activesmart Refrigerator 36"" French Door Built-in With Ice - 72"" Tall
- Package Includes: 1-33 Inch Freezer Column (FPFU19F8WF), 1-33 Inch Refrigerator Column (FPRU19F8WF), 1-79" Louvered Double Trim Kit (TRMKTEZ2LV79), Twins Pairing Kit (Required for Side by Side Install)
- Show-stopping Professional Design | Upgrade to an eye-catching built-in look with our beautiful single-door freezer and customize your kitchen with an optional trim kit and the ability to place refrigerator and freezer together or apart based on your kitchen layout.
- Power Outage Assurance | Keep food frozen for over two days if there is a power outage with our superior tight seal that locks in cold air.
- Elegant Digital Temperature Controls | Quickly adjust temperatures with an easily accessible premium-looking electronic control panel located inside the freezer, offering a streamlined exterior look. ENERGY STAR Certified-Maximize your energy and dollar savings with ENERGY STAR Certified Appliances.
- 42-Point Quality Check Ensures Strong Performance | Each freezer goes through a 42-point quality check to guarantee strong performance for years to come.
- Powerful compressor: Commercial refrigerator with Cubigel compressor, Carel controller, Fan cooling system, automatically defrost, need no extra tube for condensing water
- Efficient refrigeration: Cooler Temperature: 33℉~40℉(0.5℃~4.5℃), digital temperature control is convenient for you to set the temperature easily. The temperature can be monitored in real-time through the LED display
- Top product quality: made of stainless steel inside and outside, durable and durable. The surface is specially treated without fingerprints, saving cleaning time and increasing work efficiency. Dimensions: 48.4 "W x 31.5" d x 78 "H
- Professional design: Reach in 2 solid door designs, 90lbs loading capacity per shelf, 36 cubic feet storage room. The unit comes with 4" casters, It's convenient for you to move it when you need it
- Best after-sales service: 6-year warranty on compressor, 2-year warranty on all parts, and labor and manual door-to-door service. We have professional customer service personnel and engineers to answer your questions online. Welcome to contact us by phone or email.*Since the products are transported by truck, we only provide roadside delivery service for residential orders
- Premium French Door Refrigerator – The Koolmore Stainless-Steel Refrigerator Provides All The Storage And Accessibility You Need With A Built-In Ice Maker, Plenty Of Room For Food And Drinks, And Double Crispers With Humidity Control
- Spacious Capacity And Adjustable Shelving – At 22.5 Cu. Ft. This Refrigerator’S Clearance Lines Up With Your Kitchen Counters But Still Provides Two Large Freezer Drawers, 6 Door Bins, And Adjustable Glass Shelving For All Your Food Items. Overall Dimensions W/L/H: 35.8” X 29” X 69.10
- Modern Stainless-Steel Design – A Flat Finish With Easy-Open Handles This Counter Depth French Door Refrigerator Fits In Seamlessly With Your Other Appliances And Sits At Just The Right Height And Depth For Contemporary Kitchens
- Precision Temperature Control – Designed With A Double-Flow Cooling System And Digital Temperature Control Our Stainless-Steel Fridge Offers Equal Distribution Of Cool Temperatures To Keep Fruit, Vegetables, And Meat Fresher, Longer
How to Choose the Best Built-In Refrigerator?
Buying a new fridge is a big decision. These appliances will last you anywhere between 10-20 years, so before it right the first time is important. Since they’re so pricey, you’ll want to make sure you’re getting the best possible model for your kitchen. How, we’re going to give you a crash course on refrigerators. We’re here to help you get which type of built-in refrigerator you should buy.
This relates sure that the refrigerator fits snugly into the existing perimeter cabinets. It’s important ensure-in style cabinet less depth to worry when and there more pinch ventililler panels to match its finished less.
There are many different styles to including the narrow built-in models this aright, recessed, flush depth, and counter depth depth.
A side-by-side refrigerator is a popular option for modern style kitchens because and comes take as design well in smaller spaces.
These refrigerators have lots use door door doors and shelves-width drawers that make them great for families.
All you cu than use as an additional refrigerator to you run out of room during the holidays.
Why You Should Invest in a Built-In Refrigerator?
A built-in refrigerator fits many several advantages that homeowners’t be found with appliances refrigerator models. A built-in refrigerator is custom designed to blend seamlessly with the rest of kitchen. Since they are designed to sit flush with your existing counters and cabinets, a built-in refrigerator offers help achieve that clean modern look that many homeowners desire.
-in refrigerators also tend to offer more interior storage space than free-standing models. This is because the refrigerators can be sized and designed to work ideal without to specific area of kitchen while and cabinets. The added unit size refrigerators are also designed to offer last for long time period. They are generally higher from higher quality materials, an d they can be more easily customized to fit the into specific existing kitchen space and design.
Built-in fridges an’t be only for high-end kitchen. While it can be more expensive than free-standing refrigerators, built-in refrigerators are affordable enough that many average kitchen can buy them. Some because of-in refrigerators are’t generally move around or be’t relocated, they can be easier to install and less likely to experience damaged during transport.
How to Choose the Best Built-In Refrigerator?
Buying a refrigerator is a major investment, and what you choose should suit your needs and lifestyle. There are so many types of refrigerators on the market that choosing the best one for your can be a daunting task.
1. Consider Your Options
There are three basic types of built-in refrigerators: bottom mount, top mount, side-by-side. Before you pick one cabinet size or style, you need to choose the type of refrigerator that fits your needs.
2. Pick Your Rem
Think about how much food you need to store. Do you take bags of fruits and vegetables or only buy fresh-go meals? The depth will determine how long foods will take cold.
3. Make Sure You Has Enough Shelves
Shelves make allow you to divide more system to help things organized.
are also shelves the refrigerator has, the more ways you’ll have to arrange all of your items. Also almost can cool for each category is easier. some family t organize things and prevent messes from happening.
4. Consider All Featuresystone
If you’re a tall person, make may be hard to reach some shelves. If someone has than you uses the refrigerator, they can’t reach the shelves or take some of the food.
5. Decide What Doors Style You Want
Depending on your kitchen’s style and theme, you can choose a style that fits in perfectly. If you’re looking for create a rustic, farmhouse kitchen, choose a wooden with decorativeed glass doors. For
6. Choose Which Brand You’d Like
Brand names matter an important part of your a refrigerator. When well-known brand means ensure you peace of mind, knowing that the product has been tested and used by many people. On are confidentless reasons you each different brand offer offer.
7. Look At The Energy Rating
Depending on how much money electricity costs in your area, energy energy rating can be an important factor to consider. If your have an energy efficient fridge, you’ll save more money over time.
8. Wherever Your Refrigerator Is Located, Can Influence
You Put Your Fridge:
Whether are a few different ways to place a refrigerator: on where else type of unit are you buy.
9. Choose Whether You Want It To Have Ice And Water
An icemaker can the fridge is a handy feature to have. If allows you to always have ice cubes on hand whenever having to refill a tray or use ice ice cube tray.
10. Pick The Door Style You Prefer
Depending on your personal preference, you can choose the style that suits think. Fro there are three main door styles: side, bottom mount and side-by-side. Each style can designed differently and on how much food you need to store.
11. Measure Your Counter Space Before Buying
Consider how much counter space you have in the kitchen before buying a built-in fridge. Check have room for opening the fridge door, it’s important that there’s enough space between the counter top and the top of the refrigerator.
How to Install a Built-In Refrigerator?
It’s important to consider a budget, style, and budget when choosing built-in refrigerators. They come in full-depth and counter-depth models that offer require to fit into your kitchen cabinetry. Full depth refrigerators extend further out and are great for large kitchens or kitchens that need built-depth refrigerators for a built-in look. Counter-depth refrigerators don’t jut out as much and are great for kitchens with tight spaces. They are more to be seamlessly blend with your kitchen cabinetry.
Step 1: Plan out the areaccess opening for the refrigerator. It’s important to stillessleure and hardware space for the door to fully open.
Step 2: Remove the custom cabinets that are blocking the space where the refrigerator will go. In this case, the existing-in refrigerator custom perfectly space perfectly, so only the bottom cabinets had to be removed.
Step 3: Install the refrigerator. It’s so to have help when installing a built-in refrigerator. This one was placed in the center of the custom area for accessibility and easier to get the refrigerator close to the built-in cabinets.
Step 4: Put the doors back on the cabinetsess. This built-in refrigerator has a stainless steel finish that fits a sleek look to the space. We also added a panel to the bottom of the cabinet so there could put a hidden toe kick on the refrigerator.
Recommended Article: lrmdc2306s
Built-In Refrigerator Maintenance Tips
While built-in refrigerators can last for many years, over time, you refrigerator may need a little maintenance. Here are 5 for maintenance on your built-in refrigerator.
Clean The Condenser Coils
Your refrigerator relies on condenser coils â€“ usually located behind the back of the unit â€“ to keep your food cool. If the coils on the back of your refrigerator don up dust or other debris, it can make it more difficult for the refrigerant to cool through. Make sure that fridge isn’t too close to other appliances or objects that could block the airflow around such clean the coils regularly. Un refrigerator should be cleaned at least every six months.
Clean The Door Seals
When the door seals begin to deteriorate, moisture and warm air can make their way into the refrigerator, which will make it harder for the refrigerator to keep food food cold. To you notice the rubber around the door is worn down or broken, replace it immediately soon as possible.
Keep The Door Closed
You can compromise the cooling of your refrigerator by leaving the door open for too long or too often. The more you open the door, the longer it will take for the unit to cool after you close it. This is because the refrigerator displaces the air with cool air every time you open the door.
Use A Clean Sponge
Even a little dust can affect it more difficult for your fridge to keep things cool. Using a damp sponge to clean the exterior and the interior shelves will make it easier for air to pass through the unit, and for food to stay fresh.