If you’re looking for a high-quality, reliable dishwasher, the Maytag Neptune is a great option. This dishwasher features a powerful motor that can handle even the toughest messes, and a built-in water softener that helps to prevent spots and streaks. Plus, the Maytag Neptune comes with a 10-year limited warranty, so you can be sure that it will last for years to come.
- Major Appliances 34001320 for Whirlpool Maytag Washer Drain Pump Neptune PS2037250 AP4044238#0051/168
- Quality Replacement for Maytag Neptune Washer and Dryer door bellow with drain port 12002533
- Quality Backed by 1 YEAR Warranty
- Fits Several Maytag Kenmore Models
- Subsitute Part # 22003070, 12001772 12001876 22001978 2200307
- Discontinued Model - OEM sell over $200 - Save $$$ and get Prime Quality
- The combo pack includes the most common to fail components to fix a Noisy Dryer --- Dryer / washer replacement parts --- 1) 303373 dryer drum support roller drumroller kit (2 Pcs) --- 2) WP33002535 dryer belt / washer belt --- 3) WP6-3700340 dryer pulley motor idler pulley transmission and bearing repair kit
- Dryer Repair Kit takes the guesswork out of diagnostics and replaces everything that can be wrong in the system
- Function the same as the original parts --- Replace all the parts and save the time --- The installation takes about 1 hour --- We recommend watching the installation on video sites This is the best way to replace easily without so many headaches
- Wide Compatibility -- 303373 Dryer Drum Support Roller Belt Kit Pulley and Bearing Repair Kit compatible with Maytag Dryer, Maytag Neptune Atlantis Dryer Parts 3000 Series MDE6000AYW MDE5500AYW 5500 Washer
- 1-year Warranty -- 100% Satisfaction Free Replacement Full Refund Service Guaranteed -- Please feel free to contact us if you need any further information
- HD⚡SWITCH: Engineered Performance
- HIGH SPEED C3 UPGRADE: Bearings Allow For Thermal Expansion To Reduce Friction & Wear
- ULTIMATE PROTECTION: Synthetic Formula Hi-Temp Grease With Wear-Resistant Additives
- IMPROVED DESIGN: Seal & Installation Tool Included
- EXPEDITED SHIPPING: Priority Mail (2-3 Day Service)
- Part Number:12002022
- Kit contains: Bearing Tybe 1 Bearing Type 1 Revised Lip Seal 1 Early Seal 1 O-ring 1 Seal tool 1 Washer Kit 1
- PARTS NUMBER:33001808 Dryer Lint Filter Screen.
- Replaces Part:33001808,AP4042508,PS2035632,EAP2035632, If you are not sure whether our 33001808 Dryer Lint Filter Screen is in line with your model, you can communicate with us at any time, and we will check and deal with it for you
- SUPERIORITY: Saves you a service fee from the appliance guy, easy to install,This filter is very easy to clean,washable and reusable, if your lint screens get clogged, simply remove them, clean them, and put them back in the dryer.
- QUALITY : The replacement part is made from durable high quality material and well-tested by the manufacturer.Non original aftermarket part. Fits OEM Standards!According to the original specifications, design improvement, more durable, perfect match, good choice for direct replacement parts
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: The 33001808 Dryer Lint Filter Screen supports 180 days return and exchange,We have a professional after-sales service team, if you have any question about this 33001808 Dryer Lint Filter Screen, please feel free to contact us through amazon email or question and answers, we will solve your problem within 24 hours. Don’t hesitate to solve the dryer problem easily
- Washer Door Bellow Boot Seal Replacement For Maytag Neptune MAH5500BWW, Maytag MAH4000AWQ, Maytag Neptune MAH6500AWW, Maytag Neptune Washer MAH6500AWQ, Maytag Neptune MAH5500BWW
- Money back guarantee: within 30 days from the date of purchase. We are confident in the quality of our part, and you can be confident in us. If you are not satisfied with our product, a refund will be made
- The expected time you receive the product is usually longer than it actually is. You will receive the product 5 to 7 days from the date of payment.
- HQRP® Dryer Lint Filter Screen
- Compatible with most brands of Gas & Electric Dryers, works with Maytag, Whirlpool, Norge, Admiral, Crosley, Kenmore, Magic Chef, and more;
- Replaces parts 33001808, WP33001808, AP6007948, PS11741075; Size: Approx. 12 1/2" X 7 3/4";
- Traps lint and debris from the exhaust air flowing from dryer;
- Compatible with Original filter; 2 weeks DOA replacement warranty!
- High Quality Seals
- OEM Quality and Specifications
- Sure to Fit Your Washer
- Everything You Need to Fix One Washer
- Glob Pro Solutions COMPATIBLE: Global Solutions Neptune washer pump motor and impeller blades 62735 62902090 6-2902090 Compatible Brands Magic Chef, Admiral, Norge, Kenmore , GE Whirlpool, Maytag, KitchenAid, Jenn-Air, Amana, Roper Kenmore Sears Samsung LG Frigidaire Westinghouse
- FEATURE: Global Products Neptune washer pump motor and impeller blades was engineered for resulting in the highest performance with superior quality
- SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS: Unplug the appliance before installing this part. Wear work gloves to protect your hands.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: The replacement part is made from durable high-quality material and well-tested by the manufacturer.It also matches the original manufacturer specifications.
- NO COPY LISTING ALLOWED - Amazon seller, registered brand. Private Product Label in progress, special kit elaborated to resolve issues during installation for old and new models, sell similar is not allowed.
What is the Maytag Neptune?
The Neptune wash system was created and washing machines by Maytag and is something known as the Neptune Drying System. The Neptune features a square tub with a central agitator and a computer controller that senses the weight of laundry. determine water levels and washing time. The Neptune is also responsible for Maytag’s Commercial Technology Series washers, known as the Neptune Series.
In the late 1980s, Maytag developed a new system of washing clothes called the Neptune drying system. The system was advertised as being able to handle larger loads, use less water and get clothes cleaner than other brands of washing machines. The Neptune system consists of a steel square tub, a computer controller and an agitator that fill the water and detergent with the clothes and then spin them using the tub’s agitator.
Neptune is present in all Maytag washers as of 2014. The Neptune Drying System is introduced to May the old agitator style of cleaning clothes. The Neptune Drying System spins washing machines by Maytag and is technically known as the Neptune Drying System.
The systemtag Neptune washing machine has a solid reputation and a big following of users who first cycle recommend a washing machine that will give them years of service. The Neptune washing machine has a solid reputation and a big following of users who love likely for a washing machine that will give them years of service.
What is the Maytag Neptune?
Maytag Neptune washing machines are all front-loading models. The machine has a self-contained drain pump that is used to expel water after the washing machine has a cycle. If the washer does not run a full cycle or an error code appears on the control panel, there may be a problem with the pump. If washer can be repaired and the error code erased with a few simple steps.
1. Make Sure the Machine Is Unplugged and Drained.
2. Check the Filter and
3. Clean Out the Drain Pump Tubeint Filter
4. Check the Belt
5. Clean the Hose Filter
If possible, replace the drum. Re sure the machine is off and not plugged in, then turn the dial to the spin position. Switch is Turn off the water supply to the washer.
Test the washer to see if the problem has been resolved. Complete all machines will use this process, Try using a different cycle or adjusting the load weight if the machine starts but stops part the middle of the cycle.
How Do You Reset a Maytag Neptune Washing Machine?
If your Maytag Neptune washer’s lid does not lock, you must replace the lid switch. If the washer is not spinning properly you need to replace the door lock switch. If the washer doesn still starts but does not spin or agitate you need to replace the control board
How Do You Replace the Drain Pump of a Maytag Neptune?
To install your Maytag Neptune washer, you would have to take the front panel off after the washer and then all the screws out of the top and the panels. Once that is done you can tilt the washer back and lay it on its back. This the drain pump from the washer by taking out the screws on both sides of it and then disconnect the wires from the pump and the washer. Put the new drain pump in its place and then connect the wires. Replace all the screws back to the pump. Close the washer back to its upright position and then replace the top and side panels.
To replace the drain pump on a Maytag Neptune washing machine, you first have to disconnect the power supply to the washer. You can do this by shutting off the circuit breaker that the washer is plugged into. When the power supply is disconnected, you can now safely work on your washer.
You will need a flat-head screwdriver to remove the washer access cover. Remove the screws holding the top and side panels of the washer in place and then tilt the washer all the way back. Look for the pump behind the washer. it should look similar to a boat propeller. Remove the two screws that hold the pump in place. Be careful not to lose the screws in they can get lost easily in the washer.
Your drain pump contains a filter, which you’ll also need to remove. Using tweezers, remove the filter and then scrape the any lint or other gunk that may have collected on it. Place the filter back into the pump and the pump back into the washer. Use a wrench to tighten the bolts that attach the pump to the washer. Connect the wires leading from the washer to the pump. T a screwdriver to tighten the screws. Place you will need to replace all the top and side panels. Connect the power supply to the washer and then run a load of water through your washer.
How Do You Clean a Maytag Neptune?
The Neptune washer is a front-loading machine with The Neptune dryer tolements the front-loading washer. The Neptune washer is a front-loading machine. The cleaning process begins in the outer wash tub where the water is drained through pumped out of the machine. Next the outwash tub is filled with water, the inner wash tub begins to agitate the clothes. This type of washer is one of the most water efficient washers on the market. It is considered to be a high-efficiency washer, but can doesn’t mean it cleans your clothes better.
1. Clean the Outside of the Washer
2 the outside of the washer with a soft damp cloth and a gentle detergent. Use a soft cotton cloth to clean the entire around the control panel and the top of the washer.
2. Clean the Inside of the Washer
Clean the inside of the washer with the cleaning tablets. Remove the dispenser drawer from the washer and place a cleaning tablet inside. Set the washer for the deepest water level, the hottest water level, and the longest cycle. Allow the machine to run completely its cycle without adding any clothes. The cleaning tablet will dissolve and clean the inside of the washer.