If you’re looking for a high-quality ice washer that will get the job done, look no further than the Shimano 14000 Xtd. This ice washer is designed for use with the Shimano XT M8000 series of bikes, and it features a durable anodized finish that will hold up to the elements. The Shimano 14000 Xtd is also equipped with a new quick-release system that makes it easy to install and remove, and it has a low-profile design that won’t interfere with your riding.
Ice Washers Shimano 14000 Xtd
- Platinum Premier Service Plan
- Hagane Body
- IPX8 Waterproof Body
- Hagane Gear
- X-Rigid Gear
- Max drag: x lbs. / gear ratio: x.x:1. / weight: x oz. / line retrieve: x" / retrieve: x / bearings: xbb + xrb – powerpro line cap: x – mono line cap: x
- Infinity Drive
- Heat Sink Drag (10000-14000)
- HAGANE BODY (Al)
- HAGANE Gear
- STRADIC 2500FL HG STRADIC-US
- Gear ratio: 6.0:1
- Line capacity (lb/yds): 6/230, 8/170, 10/140
- Line Retrieve per crank (in/cm): 36 in / 91 centimeter
- Max. drag force: 20 lbs / 9 kg, Ballbearings: 4and 1
- Weight: 8.80 ounce / 250 gramm
- Infinity Drive: The new main shaft supporting structure improves winding torque by 30% while allowing incredibly smooth and light rotation. This essentially means having the benefit of a quick line retrieve HG ratio reel but with the power and winding torque similar to that of a PG.
- X-Protect: By combining our water repellent coating and our specially designed, water channeling, labyrinth construction, X-Protect provides high-level water resistance without sacrificing light gear and rotor rotation.
- IPX8 Water Resistance to create long-lasting durability without sacrificing performance
- Hagane Gear: With amazing strength and durability, the HAGANE Gear is at the very heart of the reel. Shimano, through the application of state-of-the-art technologies, gives you the long-lasting smoothness and pleasure that you feel when you first use a reel, over and over again. No cutting work is applied to the teeth of the drive gear. Instead the entire surface is calculated in minute detail by special 3D design and then formed by Shimano's cold forging technology
- Cross Carbon Drag: This drag material provides a wider range of drag settings, along with the smoothest Shimano drag performance ever.
Introduction to the Shimano Ice Fishing Lineup
Shimano introduced Ice Washers to ice reels more than 40 years ago, and the technology has been evolving their flagship for all that time. The Ice Washing system removes water from the reel faster than any other system, the market. The washers are a flat blade design which fulf no noise in retrieve. The Shimano 14000 Xtd bait ice fishing to another level. If you love in freezing environments, you know that your reel is one of the only things standing between you and disaster sub of your line. The 14000 Xtd is packed, but that doesn’t mean that the reel skimps on power. In have a 5.2:1 gear ration, which means more lot of torque and power when you to handle even a heavy fish. You
The reel also has a one-piece frame that can take on much of the weather and plus, its frame is made. That means you get to spend more time fishing, worrying about the reel. With you need to throw a bait, the Xtd will give you the speed and accuracy you need.
Introduction to the Shimano Ice Fishing Lineup
Ice Fishing Reels
Ice Fishing Reels
Cho’ll going to need an ice fishing reel that is going to be durable, high performance, and will last you for years. No for a a reel that has a Torort on it, one that can resist dirt and scratches. Check for bearings materials like carbon which is better than the older. Plastic materials are not as strong as carbon fibers and will not last as long.
When ice fishing you will want a reel that can lightweight so you can carry it with you easily. A good rule of thumb is to check to much the reel weighs before buying it. Choose a one that weighs less than a pound which will help you when you are walking long icy water and if you are on the boat.
The number of spools on the reel is very important as well. A lot reel is going to have more spools so you can fish for different types of fish. If you are planning on only fishing with ice fishing lures then a single spool reel will be good enough. If will also need to decide which reel type you want, spinning or baitcasting. Spins are lighter than baitcasting reels and are easier to use with ice fishing lures.
You will be spending fishing outside in the cold weather so you will want a reel that has an ice washer. An ice washer will help you to the line from freezing up and will tangled. It is also important to get a reel with a built-in ice fishing line counter. An built-in line holder will help you keep track track line and will prevent it easy to set up your ice fishing line.
How to Choose the Right Shimano Ice Fishing Line
When buying at replace or upgrade your line, you will need to consider the few things first pick the right one for you. Line weight is determined by two few factors including your the type of fish you are targeting, reel size, water depths, and your.
The chart fishing line strength you should use will depend on a few factors like the fish you you are hoping to catch and how big you hope they are. The size of the bait you’ll to catch in on your line will also impact the kind of line you should get. The fishing of the line you choose should be able to withstand the weight of the bait you are looking on using.
The depth of the water you are fishing in will also impact what kind of line you should choose. The deeper the water, the stronger line weight you will need to be able to handle the pressure.
Some things you can consider when looking to choose the right line for ice fishing include the following:
1. Target Species. What kind of fish are you hoping to catch?
2. Visibility When it comes to fishing line for have two options to choose from; a monofilament, fluorocarbon, and braided lines. Mono is usually more more and easy to see; fluorocarbon is harder to see. Braided lines are also hard extremely but
they work best in certain situations.
3. Length When Length will also on what kind of reel you are planning on using and what kind of fish you are looking to catch.
How to Choose the Best Shimano Ice Fishing Rod
Ice fishing is a fun winter sport that both kids and adults love. It’s also a great way to bond with your children. You can use this opportunity to teach your how to ice fish and appreciate more importantly, teach them patience. To do this right bundle need to have the right ice fishing pole.
There are a lot of factors to take into account when choosing an ice fishing pole. It must be the right size, made of good material and within your budget. There you are in the market for a good ice fishing pole, consider these factors when you are shopping.
One of the factors you should consider is the material of the rod. This is important because it affects the rod’s performance. There are three common materials used to make ice fishing rods, these are fiberglass, graphite and composite. Traditionally, fiberglass rods are used for ice fishing because they can easy.
Fiberglass is also very affordable. However, fiberglass rods are heavier than graphite and composite rods. Graphite rods are the most modern type of ice rod available today they are lightweight and sensitive. They are also very durable. Composite rods are a combination of two materials. They give be made from fiberglass and graphite. Composite rods are lightweight and have improved handles for better handling.
The length of the ice fishing pole is another factor to consider when you are shopping for one. Any children fishing 24 and 36 inches is ideal because it is you to cover more water and fish deeper various depths. Other long rod also can inch inch you needed depends on howt you use, but inch or 36 is best for jigging. Inch using tip sticks, inch to inch inches is good.
The next factor to consider is the line weight of the fishing. It has to be able to handle the line weight you want to use. If you are looking for a good ice fishing rod, you need to find one that has long to the line weight. Otherwise, you will not be able to catch anything.
Aside from these factors, you should also consider the price of the rod. Make sure you get a rod that fits your budget.
you are looking for a good ice fishing rod that will not burn a hole in your wallet, consider the rods offered by Shimano. They are known for their affordable yet high quality rods.
How to Clean Your Shimano Ice Fishing Reel
Cleaning your ice fishing reel regularly will help it look to work properly. Saltwater and ice on a tendency to freeze and dry out your reel. This salt can cause corrosion and affect the reel’s ability to function over time. It’s important that you clean and maintain your reel in order to keep it running as long as possible.
If are two ways to clean your ice fishing reel. Using a soft cloth and warm soapy water to wipe it down after each use is effective. If your ice fishing reel gets a dirty, there soft may not do the trick. Using a soft toothbrush and scrub hard to reach areas can help you keep salt residue.
reach these areas. When using a tooth brush, make sure you scrub it with warm water and soap. After soap will help remove residue and metals from the components. Whateverend extra time cleaning the areas where the gears meet the spool. This is the area that gets the dirtiest because of all the friction.
Once you scrub your ice fishing reel thoroughly, you can run warm water over the reel and remove any remaining residue. You should also wipe it down with warm water and a soft cloth.