If you’re in the market for a new top load washer, GE has a model for you. The GE Washers Top Load are a great choice for those looking for a reliable and efficient washing machine. These machines feature a variety of settings and options, so you can customize your wash to your needs. Plus, the GE Washers Top Load are Energy Star qualified, so you can save money on your energy bills.
Ge Washers Top Load
- TOP-LOAD WASHER: Large 4.2 cubic foot capacity washing machine washes more clothes, linens, and bedding in one load, and has a Deep Fill option to keep everything mixed on select cycles
- ADVANCED CLEANING: Features a triple action agitator with a Direct Drive Motor that keeps clothes moving during the wash cycle for a thorough cleaning that gets clothes cleaner
- CONVENIENT AND EASY TO USE: Allows you to conveniently load your clothes, towels, delicates, and more from the top for easy access to the stainless steel water basin
- CUSTOMIZED CLEANING MODES: Features 12 wash cycles for a custom clean, including Express Wash for quick loads and Bulky Bedding to get your bed linens and sheets fresh and clean
- IDEAL SIZE: Measures 27.5" W x 28.0" D x 37.0" H and 51.2" H when lid is open for a perfect fit in your laundry room
- TOP-LOAD WASHER: Large 4.8 cubic foot capacity washing machine washes more clothes, linens, and bedding in one load, and has a built-in water faucet for easy pre-washing and pre-treating
- ADVANCED CLEANING: Features a triple action impeller that keeps clothes moving during the wash cycle for a thorough cleaning that gets clothes cleaner
- CONVENIENT AND EASY TO USE: Allows you to conveniently load your clothes, towels, delicates, and more from the top for easy access to the water basin
- CUSTOMIZED CLEANING MODES: Features a detergent and fabric softener dispenser drawer and capacitive touch controls to treat, clean, and freshen clothes your way
- IDEAL SIZE: Measures 27.25" W x 27.88" D x 42.5" H for a perfect fit in your laundry room
- ✅【Important Tip】 Please Check picture of your GE washer lid lock,or check your washer model whether it is in HPUY Compatible Model list.You can choose HPUY WH01X27954 Washer Lid Lock,if your lid lock look same with Hpuy picture or your GE washer model in HPUY Compatible Model list.
- ✅【Replacement Part】HPUY WH01X27954 Washer Door Lid Lock switch Replace WH01X26114 WH01X24114 eg-380843m eg380843m 290d1580p001 290D1580P004,290D1580P002,Compatible with GE top Load Washer
- ✅【Fit Model】For GE Hotpoint washer washing machine ,GE gtw460asj5ww lid lock,GE gtw460asj6ww lid lock switch,GE GTW460ASJ6WW washer lock switch,gtw460asj8ww ge washer lid switch,ge washer lid switch gtw335asn1ww,GTW220ACK1WW,GTW220ACK2WW,GTW220ACK3WW,GTW220ACK4WW,GTW220ACK5WW,GTW220ACK6WW,GTW220ACK7WW,GTW220ACKWW,GTW330ASK0WW,GTW330ASK1WW,GTW330ASK2WW,GTW330ASK3WW,GTW330ASK4WW,GTW330ASKWW,GTW335ASN0WW,GTW335ASN2WW,GTW335ASNWW,GTW460AMJ0WW,GTW460AMJ1WW,GTW460AMJ2WW,GTW460AMJ3WW,GTW460AMJ4WW,etc
- ✅【Premium Quality】HPUY Washer lid lock is made of high strength material, all products will be quality tested before shipment, Meets or Exceeds OEM Specifications Quality, Comes Brand New in Original Retail Packaging
- ✅【AFTER SALE GUARANTEE】6 months warranty provided. 30-day money back guarantee. If you have any quality problem during warranty period, please contact HPUY in time, we will try our best to solve the problem. Customer satisfaction is our tireless pursuit.
- MaxFill gives you the maximum water for the ultimate clean: MaxFill options allows for the maximum water level for the selected cycle.
- Large capacity: Fit more in every load
- Quick wash cycle: Washes clothes fast.
- Five soil levels: Extra Heavy, Heavy, Medium, Light and Extra Light
- Stainless steel drum: The stainless steel drum with agitator offers durability with long-lasting performance
- Stainless steel tub won't chip, rust or snag clothing
- 2nd rinse ensure removal of detergent, bleach and other additives with an optional extra rinse after the wash cycle.
- Dual-action agitator achieve a thorough clean every time with an agitator that enables a reversing, powerful wash action.
- GE 4. 5 cuft DOE Top Load Washer White
- Model Number: GTW465ASNWW
- Item Package Dimension: 45.0" L x 40.0" W x 70.0" H
- Item Package Weight: 200.0 lb
- Simplify cycle selection and provide accurate cycle times
- Maximize results by selecting the perfect temperature for your fabric
- Electronic one-touch controls with led read-out
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- Anna Dokoza (Director) - Craig DiGregorio (Writer) - Nina Jack (Producer)
- English (Playback Language)
- English (Subtitle)
Why Is My GE Washer Top Loading Filling With Water Slowly?
Your GE washing machine is leaking. Water is overflowing from the top of the washtub onto the floor. Is your GE washer leaking water from the top? If you have a GE washer leaking water from the top, it’s likely that the water level pressure switch hose or the drain pump is malfunctioning.
This is a guide about GE washer leaking water from the top. If your GE washer is leaking water from the top while it fills, you likely has a defective water level pressure switch hose or drain pump.
# GE Washer Overflowing With Water From The Top
# GE Washer Overflowing Water
# GE Washer Leaking Water From The Top
# Top Load GE Washer Leaking
Why Is My GE Washer Top Loading Filling With Water Slowly?
If your GE washer will not spin or drain, there may be an problem with the motor. This DIY repair guide and video show how to install a new motor coupling in a top-load washer.
The motor coupling connects the motor to the washer transmission. If the motor coupling is defective, the washer won’t agitate or spin. A defective motor coupling can also make the washer noisy during operation.
To check if the motor coupling is defective, remove the washer’s cabinet and test the motor and transmission for operation. If the washer motor runs but the washer doesn’t agitate, replace the motor coupling.
Unplug the washer and shut off the water supply before replacing the motor coupling.
## you start this repair, have a helper hold the washer cabinet while you remove the screws.
If the washer won’t agitate, but makes a humming noise during the cycle, it’s usually a worn-out drive belt or a bad transmission.
If the washer won’t agitate or spin, try rotating the drive belt by hand. If the drive belt turns more than 1 inch, replace the drive belt.
How To Resolve The GE Washer Error Code LC Or LE
If you have a top-load washing machine, you may encounter error code LC or LE. What does this error code mean? How do you fix this error code? Read GE washer error code LC or LE error code refers to an issue with the load being uneven. This error code occurs when the washer has too many clothes and the load is unbalanced. With this error code, there is a possibility that your washer will not operate properly.
To fix this error code, you will need to unload the clothes and restart the machine. If the error code appears again, you will need to redistribute the clothes and restart the machine again. If you you need more information on error codes for your washing machine, click here.
How to Fix GE Washer Error Code IE
You start a load of wash only to find that it won’t start. This error code may seem scary, but there are some simple ways to fix the issue.
The best way to handle the IE error code in the GE washing machine is to try un soft reset. Unplug the washer for 20 seconds and then plug it back in. Powerplugging the washer for 20 seconds allows the control panel to reset, which is what you want if the control board is having a glitch in communication.
If the soft reset does not fix the issue, the next step is to check the water supply. Make sure the supply lines are turned on all the way. This, check the water supply lines for kinks and detach them from the washer and check for blockage. The washer may not fill properly if there is a kink.
If the lines are clear and on all the way, you will want to check the water pressure. Use a pressure gauge to test the water pressure. If the water pressure is not adequate, the washer may not be able to fill properly. A water pressure of 20-120 psi is adequate.
How to Troubleshoot GE Washer Error Code FE
FE Error Code: The GE washer fault code FE stands for a long fill time or filling too slowly. This error code is most common on top-load washing machines.