If you’re looking for a quick and easy way to dry your clothes, a dryer is the perfect solution. A dryer uses hot air to remove moisture from your clothes, and it can be used on a variety of fabrics. Whether you’re drying your clothes after a wash or you’re looking to refresh your clothes, a dryer is a handy tool to have in your home.
- 【Compact & Portable】The weight of this clothes dryer is only 37.3lbs, and the small size makes it portable. It’s compact feature is perfect for small space like apartments, dormitories, and more, it can be mounted on the wall, place on firm horizontal ground or mounted on the rack.
- 【Powerful Performance】This electric dryer with 850W power and 10 lbs large capacity（10 pounds is the weight of wet clothes）, this portable clothes dryer can ensure your clothes to be dry sooner. Even though it lasts rainy, you can still put on your beautiful dresses every day. [For quickly drying clothes, we recommend not putting more than 5.5 pounds of clothes at one time.]
- 【Multifunction】According to the material and weight of the cloth, you can set the time length or different mode for drying: Cool(0-20mins): cool down the temperature, Warm(30-120mins): dry and cool cloth, Anti-wrinkle, Hot (120-200min): for drying large quantities or bulky item, Air dry(0-80mins) run with cool air to freshening.
- 【Quiet Design】In order to provide a comfortable environment, the noise of this clothes dryer is minimal. So please don’t worry, it won’t influence your normal conversation and sleeping.
- 【High Quality】The design of stainless steel tub makes this clothes dryer more durable, and you can use it for a longer time. Package includes: 1 x cloth dryer, 2x hanging bracket, 2xPlastic spacers, 1x Exhaust connector, 4x 12mm long screws, 4x 25mm long screws,1x instruction.
- Electric All-in-One Washer Dryer Combo – This front loader washer and dryer lets you add in dirty laundry to get it washed up and dried without every removing it for a quick, convenient wash/dry system that’s fast and efficient.
- Adjustable Wash and Dry Cycles – Along with a fast 20-minute wash cycle there are 16 individual washing cycles and 4 drying cycles to better support clothes, towels, delicates, workout clothing, jeans, and other fabrics.
- Smart, Space-Saving Combo Unit – As a 2-in-1 washer dryer this versatile unit is ideal for smaller spaces such as apartments, small homes, dorm rooms, or even an RV. It’s ventless which makes it easier to dry clothes without complicated setups.
- High-Powered Performance with LED Display – Designed with a 1300 RPM max spin speed and easy-to-manage push-button operations system we’ve made washing and drying clothes quicker, easier, and more convenient for men and women.
- UL Energy Verified with Manufacturer Warranty – Service, safety, and reusability are all vital to our product effectiveness which is why our apartment washer and dryer is UL listed and UL energy verified with a 1-year parts and labor warranty.
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Brandreth, Gyles Daubeney (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 321 Pages - 08/13/2019 (Publication Date) - Atria Books (Publisher)
- Front Load Dryer – More accessible than top load dryers this front load unit makes it easy to add or remove laundry in smaller, more confined spaces while still providing plenty of room for drying large bundles of clothes at once.
- Smart Sensors for Optimal Dryness – Offering 12 drying cycles with sensor dry technology this dryer helps thoroughly dry cotton, polyester, spandex, and other fabric blends without over-drying for clean, efficient results.
- Energy Efficient – Designed to help reduce operating costs without sacrificing drying effectiveness. Perfect for getting the most out of your clothes drying efforts while also minimizing power consumption.
- Large Capacity Stainless Steel Drum – Our clothes dryer is fitted with a stainless-steel drum that boasts 8 Cu. Ft. of space, perfect for packing it full of workout and fitness gear, towels, baby clothes, delicates, and even blankets.
- Wrinkle Care Steam Function – This innovative clothes dryer is designed with cold steam function that helps prevent and release wrinkles to keep clothes looking and feeling crisp and clean right out of the dryer.
- PORTABLE & POWERFUL: This compact dryer (23.6” x 21.5” x 27.5”) is ideal for smaller spaces and apartments. At 49.5 lbs., this clothes dryer has an impressive load volume of 13.2 lbs., inside capacity of 3.5 cu. ft., and requires no electrical hard writing with a 3-prong plug and access to a standard 120V standard outlet.
- CHOOSE YOUR MODE: Pick from different drying modes to best suit your needs: Air Dry, Cool, Warm & Hot. This transportable clothes dryer possesses 1500W of drying power as well as overheat protection.
- IMPRESSIVE SPECS: Our portable dryer comes with a 4” diameter vent hose & exhaust connector, lint & exhaust filters. At 120V, this clothes dryer has a durable stainless steel drum and front loading transparent lid.
- HASSLE-FREE OPERATION: Drying times with this outstanding compact dryer vary from 30 minutes to 200 minutes. No inconvenience, no hassle—efficiently drying clothes has never been easier.
- DRYING ON THE GO: No matter where your life takes you, this portable dryer is your top solution for drying sheets, towels, clothes and other everyday items. Savor freshly dried laundry—no matter the size of your home.
- Easy to use and handle
- The product is highly durable
- The product is manufactured in United states
- Alan Rickman, Natasha Richardson, Rachel Griffiths (Actors)
- Paddy Breathnach (Director) - Simon Beaufoy (Writer)
- Audience Rating: R (Restricted)
- The TechSkin full body + screen protector compatible with Nintendo 3DS XL (Nintendo 3DS LL, 2015) is specifically designed using precise laser cutting technology to offer maximum full body coverage. Material flexibility allows total coverage even on curved devices
- Self-Healing, flexible, tough, military-grade thermoplastic urethane, designed to absorb impact. The TechSkin is resistant against scratches, punctures, UV light and will not yellow
- Easy, error-proof, and anti-bubble installation. Liquid solution allows adjustments during installation. Significantly reduces dust, oil and fingerprint smudges
- Optically transparent, virtually invisible, and HD Clear screen protector with smooth glass-like surface and "True Touch" feel. A great alternative to a typical "static cling" PET screen protector
- Lifetime Warranty from Manufacturer. Made in the USA. Includes original Skinomi TechSkin Back Cover + Screen Protector compatible with the Nintendo 3DS XL (Nintendo 3DS LL, 2015)
What is a Dryer?
A tumble clothes dryer is an essential appliance for your home. Wr through your home check guidebook and see the required of the dryer. Check out in for oven repair services. Use only met dryer duct brush in order to remove dust from the vent, and also the suction from the clothes dryer and from inside wall surface or roof exhaust.
If you are looking for the best dryer repair services near me. have come to the right place. We are the best services team to provide high quality services repair services. Our you are searching for dryer repair services near me we repair our zip code or city name to find the best local dryer repair service in your area and get on call dryer repair services.
Do you wish to clean your dryer? If your answer is yes then you have come to the right place. We are here to provide you with the best & professional dryer repair services. If you are searching for best Dryers Repair Services near me then you have come to the right place.
Clothes dryers can typically last for a minimum of ten years. From there, they will work efficiently until the age of about 13 years. If you need to restore your dryer, you might be trying to find a reliable appliance professional dryer repairman near you.
You can typically help devices to an accredited repair service center if you’re experiencing problems. If dryer repair service costs at Depend local device repair shops are the expertise to repair virtually all kinds of dryers.
You can look atister Service because we are one of the largest and best dryer repair services provider companies in provide trained and professional technicians everywhere. We
So if you are in need of commercial or repair and want to get a dryer repair services rightister Service professional is your to help you with any problem. We offer a wide range of services in includes: –
We provide appliance the complete Dryer Repair Service Near Me with very affordable price. We believe in customer satisfaction, quality work and great results.
How much does it cost to repair a dryer?
A damaged the machine report is done by HomeGuide suggest that the average dryer repair cost dryer is approximately $200.
You do not want to have to a dryer that is not working because we are the best dryer repair service Dryer Repair Service Near Me.
If your dryer is not working properly, you should call a professional. You can not try to repair it yourself. M technicians are trained to repair dryers and will help you save money on parts.
You should clean attempt to repair a broken dryer yourself. You could end up damaging the appliance further, or even injuring yourself. Our trained technicians can fix dryers quickly and affordably, so there is no need to take on this chore yourself.
When your dryer stops not drying your clothes properly, it likely that needs to be repaired. A dryer that it doesn’t dry clothes is not very useful. You should call a repairman to fix this problem and They will help you understand what is causing the issue and how to fix it.
Dryers are used in many homes to dry clothes. If your dryer is not working, you may need to call a repairman to look at it. Dryers that are not working properly should be repaired as soon as possible, before the problem gets worse.
A broken dryer can be a real hassle. You have to go through all the trouble to keep your washing repair your clothes in a laundromat and hope you can’t dry them at home. With a dryer, you can avoid all of that. Give us a call today!
want dryers in soon as possible, so you can go back to your your dryer in no time.
If you have having issues a dryer with your dryer, it is important to get it fixed as soon as possible. A broken dryer can take forever to dry your clothes, which can be a major inconvenience.
What is a Dryer?
A dryer refers to a device/appliance/machine that is used to remove moisture from various objects and (things) by using hot air. Most people know it primarily as a device used to dry clothes. However, the dryer is also used for drying various other things such as foodstuff paper, plastics, chemicals and even pharmaceutical products.
Dryers are available in various shapes and sizes. Most dryers are constructed in a a way that they can hold an average-sized load of clothes. Due to this, dryers typically tend to be rather bulky and heavy. Hence, most dryers are designed to be stacked on one another.
When selecting a dryer, it is important to consider the type of clothes one wants to dry. This is due to the fact that the dryer must be used to dry all kinds of fabrics. Some example, cotton and delicate clothing may need a dryer with a gentler cycle. Another, towels are known – friendly.
It is also important to consider the kind of installation. For example, some dryers can be installed on the floor, on the wall, in on some kind of platform. The installation option depend on the type of dryer one chooses.
This is a type of dryer that is most used in a America. It is also referred to as a tumble dryer. It is referred to as tumble due to the tumbling action that it uses to dry clothes. It is also referred to as a tumbler dryer (in the United Kingdom).
The action of this type of dryer is quite different from the other types of dryers. This type of dryer works by constantly tumbling the clothes. It usually has a metal drum within which the clothes tumbled constantly.
electric motor is used to rotate the drum.
There are many advantages of using this type of dryer. It is a cheaper and faster method of drying clothes. This is mainly because of its ability to dry clothes faster. In addition, it is also very easy to wash and hence, it does not leave the clothes stained.
It is also very easy to operate, and this makes it an ideal machine for people who have never used a dryer before. It is also an excellent choice for people who live in areas where electricity is not always available and also for people who are to save money on their energy bills.
It is also easy to find parts dry readily available in the market. It is also more very expensive and hence, it is an excellent choice for both ordinary people and the rich. It also has a longer lifespan than other types of dryers.
Cl The greatest disadvantage of this type of dryer is that it is not very energy efficient. This is because energy use lot of heat generated by it which makes it more inefficient. For example, an electric dryer can consume up to two times more electricity than a gas dryer. An electric dryer also has a shorter lifespan than a gas dryer.
Another disadvantage of this type of dryer is that it can be difficult noisy to operate. This is because the motor within the dryer is generate a lot of noise. This is especially true if the dryer is older. Also, this type of dryer does not have a timer. hence, it cannot be difficult to set the timings of the dryer.
They’re by using a large drum within which the clothes tumble around. The drum is rotated by an electric motor. The drum is made from a metal material that and it does not have any rubber or plastic coating. The drum is designed in such a way that the clothes are dried by tumbling in the drum.
The dryer works by using a gas burner that heats the air inside the dryer. The hot air then circulates inside the drum and helps to dry the clothes. The hot air is blown out of the drum through a vent at the top of the dryer.
The advantages disadvantage of
The Benefits of Having a Dryer at Home
A dryer is one of the most common and useful appliances you can find in any home. Not only does a dryer dry your laundry, but it also removes wrinkles, dust mites, and odors. It is not easy to use and prepare for all types of fabrics. Plus, it saves convenient for people who don’t have the time to air-dry their clothes, especially during the cold season.
With that said, below are the benefits of having a dryer at home:
1. Saves You Time and Reduces Your Energy Bills
If you don living lucky for time, you can save a lot of time on effort, and money by investing in a dryer. When you still have to run to the nearest laundromat or dry your, you could end save a lot of time by simply getting a dryer for your home. This way, you won’t have to spend on gas, transportation, and use up your energy.
Aside from the time and money you can save, having a dryer also reduces your energy bills by quite a lot. Instead of drying your clothes under the sun, you can easily put them in the dryer and be within 15 to 25 minutes, your clothes can be ready to wear again This way, you don’t have to use up energy for hours, dry your clothes.
2. Reduces Wrinkles and Irons Out Your Clothes
Another benefit of having a dryer is it reduces wrinkles in your clothes. This allows you to store your laundry and wear the clothes you soon as they’re dry. The faster drying you remove the wrinkles from the clothes, the less chance it has of set in the fabric. If you’d prefer not to iron your clothes after drying, on the other hand, you could hang them immediately after the cycle and remove the wrinkles by hand.
3. Eliminates Dust Mites
Research shows that one spend one- third of their life sleeping. So, it’s critical to see why it’s important to ensure your sheets and beddings are cleaned regularly. If you suffer from dust mite allergies, it’s important to wash your clothes in hot water at least 130 degrees Fahrenheit to kill off the mites. Having the clothes are totally dry, put them in the dryer on at least 15 minutes on high heat. This way, it reaches above degrees Fahrenheit. For the clothes are done, you them immediately in the washer. This way, you can get rid of the mites.
5. Cleans Your Clothes
Speaking of which, also the right kind of detergent for your wash. There are specialty detergents and made for certain fabrics, so make sure to read the bottle before you buy your it won’t damage your clothes.
6. Removes Odors
One of the main benefits of having a dryer is that it removes odors from your clothes. If you have ever-smelling clothes, you can just put it in the dryer and the dryer will leave it smelling fresh and clean. The scents can also last longer if you put your clothes in the dryer before hanging them out to dry. Plus
What to Look For When Buying a New Clothes Dryer
A clothes dryer is a big investment, so you want to make sure you choose the right one for your home and A1. Pay Attention to the Dryer Type
There are several types of clothes dryers, you can choose from, including:
2. Gas -us Electric
Gas dryers are less expensive, but they do cost more to operate. They’re less expensive because they have fewer parts and a shorter venting route. This lets you install a gas dryer for about half the price of an electric dryer, $350 to $450 versus $800 or more. Unfortunately the initial purchase, gas dryers are cheaper to operate compared to electric dryers. but can a snail-like pace. We estimate that a gas dryer will cost $90 per year to operate, while an electric dryer will cost about $135 annually.
3. Watch for Bells and Whistles
It’s worth looking for a dryer that includes a moisture sensor so detect how much water is in the clothes, as this can save energy by avoiding over-drying. It steam cycle could kill bacteria and reduce popular to remove.
4. Be Sure It’s Easy to Use
There out the controls on a dryer to see which ones you easier to use. Many newer dryers include LCD screens, which are more intuitive than dials or buttons.
Reasons to Consider an Electric Clothes Dryer
A top-rated electric dryer can more convenient than ever. Some models have a steam cycle that helps reduce wrinkles, while others use precision sensors that prevent overheating. When shopping for a a new dryer, consider for models that offer the features you want most for the best results. You electric dryer may convenience you, flexibility, and power to dry outfits whether they need to be used. Here gas dryer is generally more energy efficient than an electric model but also longer to dry clothes.
The best clothes dryers are capable of drying evenhing up to 20 pounds of laundry, while some can handle as much as 25 pounds. The capacity you need depends on the size of your household and the number of wet towels, bedding and clothing you will need to dry on a regular basis. For dryer with a limited capacity would make sense if you need to dry small loads of clothing and towels, while a large-capacity dryer would be best for big who are washing comforters, pillows linens, and towels regularly.
When you shop for a dryer, you will see options to consider the style of dryer you want. There are three main types to choose from:
1. Electric dryers – Electric dryers use a heat source to heat air and a motor and fan to circulate the hot air. the drum. The operating costs, run a little higher than gas dryers because they require a 240-volt outlet, but electric dryers tend to be easier to install than gas models.
2. Gas dryers – Gas dryers use a gas burner to generate heat to dry clothes. Although gas models are initially more expensive than electric models, they require less maintenance and can cost less to operate over time.
3. Ventless dryers – Ventless dryers use technology water to take the moisture from clothes and then recycle the water through an attached water tank. These dryers do not require a vent as they do not release any steam.
The most important consideration when buying a new dryer is the type of dryer you want. Electric dryers, on average $100 more than gas models and usually require a special 240-volt outlet, while gas dryers tend to cost a bit more up front, occasionally lower operating costs over time. Ventless dryers use tap water to take the moisture from clothes and then recycle the water as an attached water tank. These dryers do not require a vent because they do not release any steam.