If your dryer is leaving damp spots on your clothes, it may be time to clean the lint trap. The lint trap is a screen that covers the exhaust vent of your dryer. It catches the lint that comes out of your clothes during the drying process and prevents it from clogging the vent. If the lint trap is full, it can’t do its job effectively. So, it’s important to clean it out regularly.
Dryer Damp Inside
- 【Compact & Portable】The weight of this clothes dryer is only 37.3lbs, and the small size makes it portable. It’s compact feature is perfect for small space like apartments, dormitories, and more, it can be mounted on the wall, place on firm horizontal ground or mounted on the rack.
- 【Powerful Performance】This electric dryer with 850W power and 10 lbs large capacity（10 pounds is the weight of wet clothes）, this portable clothes dryer can ensure your clothes to be dry sooner. Even though it lasts rainy, you can still put on your beautiful dresses every day. [For quickly drying clothes, we recommend not putting more than 5.5 pounds of clothes at one time.]
- 【Multifunction】According to the material and weight of the cloth, you can set the time length or different mode for drying: Cool(0-20mins): cool down the temperature, Warm(30-120mins): dry and cool cloth, Anti-wrinkle, Hot (120-200min): for drying large quantities or bulky item, Air dry(0-80mins) run with cool air to freshening.
- 【Quiet Design】In order to provide a comfortable environment, the noise of this clothes dryer is minimal. So please don’t worry, it won’t influence your normal conversation and sleeping.
- 【High Quality】The design of stainless steel tub makes this clothes dryer more durable, and you can use it for a longer time. Package includes: 1 x cloth dryer, 2x hanging bracket, 2xPlastic spacers, 1x Exhaust connector, 4x 12mm long screws, 4x 25mm long screws,1x instruction.
- 【3 in 1】: Our FUNMAS indoor dryer vent is a 3-in-1 design, with fine stainless steel filter screen, polyester filter and water drawer system, give you the right to choose freely. Effective capture lint, dust, pet hair. Stainless steel filter screen and water drawer system can capture something large and heavy, polyester filter traps the finest dust particles ensures a healthy indoor environment.
- 【EASY TO CLEAN】: Gently press to open the door, scrape the lint off the back of the filter, the lint from the screen drops into the water drawer or take it off and wash it with water. Empty the drawer and add with fresh water. The stainless steel screen never has to be replaced. We do not recommend washing the polyester filter with water. Simply remove from the FUNMAS unit and vacuum with a hose attachment or a hand vacuum. Our dryer vent comes with 4 polyester filters for replacement.
- 【INSTALLED UPSIDE DOWN & SAVE ENERGY】: This dryer vent upward design of the air outlet connecting the air duct, avoid large-capacity lint, dust, pet hair and weights from falling into the air duct, blocking the air duct or even damaging the dryer. The warm air released by the dryer returns to the room, saving energy in winter.
- 【SAFETY ALERT FEATURE】: There is a safety vent flap near the duct interface. When you forgetting to clean the screen or filter, the safety vent flap will automatically open to keep your dryer from overheating, this indicates that you need to clean the dryer vent. It come with 5 calibration weights, when installing, you need to install corresponding weights according to the power of your dryer. Most users need 2 to 3 weights.
- 【PRODUCT MAINTENANCE AND PRECAUTIONS】: Please clean the filter and water drawer regularly, usually need to do it every two or three loads. It is best to use an aluminum duct to connect this dryer vent.You can installed this dryer vent on a flat wall or right on the side of the dryer. There will be a certain amount of humidity when the dryer is running, you can open the window appropriately or use it with a dehumidifier.
- FORCED WARM AIR - dryer works on four garments simultaneously; boots, gloves, helmets, hats and more
- WHISPER QUIET - rotary blower with a 3-hour timer; heats to 105°F/40.5°C will not harm any liners or garments
- KEEPS SHOES FRESH - wet, soggy footwear is a breeding ground for unwanted odors. Dries most items in 1 to 2 hours
- INCLUDES - two removable extension tubes for use with boots up to 16 inches tall; heat or no-heat switch
- DIMENSIONS - 12 inches deep x 7.5 inches high x 15 inches wide; 6-foot power cord; 1 year Warranty
- Endless on-Demand Hot Water; Consistent hot water when you need it that never runs out; Continuously monitored water temperature and controlled flow rates ensure efficiency and consistent performance within 1 degree of selected temperature
- Save Space; EcoSmart tankless electric water heaters are 90% smaller than traditional tank heaters; may be installed on wall or at point of use; Dimensions 17 x 17 x 3.75 inches
- Save Energy; EcoSmart tankless electric water heaters are 99% thermal energy efficient; Only heats water when called unlike a tank heater that maintains water temperature even when not being used. Save up to 50% in water heating costs according to the Department of Energy
- EcoSmart ECO 27 Sizing; Refer to the sizing map. Requires 3x40 AMP Double Pole Breaker, 27-kilowatt tankless electric water heater ideal for providing hot water for whole home applications; provides between 2.7 and 6.5 gallons-per-minute depending on the inlet water temperature; refer to the sizing guide to select the proper solution
- Warranty and Certifications; Limited Lifetime Warranty on electronics, exchanger and element; UL-499 certified; ETL Listed
- ONE-STEP: Revolutionary styling tool that puts the power of a dryer and precision of a styler in your hands.
- FAST: The large paddle design runs through your hair to detangle, dry, and smooth hair in up to half the time.
- IONIC TECHNOLOGY: Negative ions saturate the airflow. This helps condition, smooth and make hair shinier, while reducing frizz and static.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: 1100 watt of drying power. 2 heat/speed settings for styling flexibility with cool option. Professional 6ft swivel cord.
- PRECISION: Large paddle design and flexible pad dries and smooths hair quickly for added styling comfort.
- Dehumidifier for Space Up to 2000 Sq. Ft: Our dehumidifiers are able to remove up to 34 pints (under 95°F,95%RH condition) of moisture per day. (Please note: under 95°F,95%RH condition,the max dehumidification capacity up to 34 pints) in areas up to 2000 Sq. Ft and adjust humidity from 30% to 80%.It is a dehumidifier ideal for any basements, office, home, bathroom, bedroom, kitchen, stockroom, living room, laundry room, cellars, crawlspace, etc..
- Unique Design for The Modern Home: The Waykar dehumidifiers designed with modern look. With 360° rotatable wheels and ergonomically lift up handles, you can move around this dehumidifier easily. A quiet fan that won't disturb you when you sleep or at work, adjustable fan speeds for multiple choices. 24-hour Timer Setting for preset operation and reduced energy consumption
- Intelligent Control: After you set your desired humidity, the dehumidifier will run intelligently. Humidity Auto Control-Simply adjust to your desire humidity, it will work smartly, when it reached its designated humidity, it will automatically stop working and then automatically restart to dehumidify when the humidity above target is sensed. Automatic Shut Off/On-Shuts off automatically when the bucket is full and switch it on again after the bucket emptied. Power Outage Automatic Restart
- Easy To Use: Auto Drain - The unit comes with a 6.56 feet drain hose that you can attached to the drain pipe hole to continually drain water that is dehumidified. Manual Drain - The water tank is 0.66 gallon/2.5 L,when it reaches maximum capacity, the "Full Tank "indicator will light up, the dehumidifier will automatically switch off until the tank has been emptied. Meanwhile, a reusable and washable filter preserves fresh and clean air quality
- Support: All of Waykar Dehumidifiers are covered with 30-Days Money Back if you are not satisfied with the product, 1 year warranty, 2nd year warranty extension and lifetime expert tech support. Please don't hesitate to contact us if there is any question, we will reply to you within 24 hours and help you solve the problems. Waykar customer support team is always just one-email away
- PORTABLE & POWERFUL: This compact dryer (23.6” x 21.5” x 27.5”) is ideal for smaller spaces and apartments. At 49.5 lbs., this clothes dryer has an impressive load volume of 13.2 lbs., inside capacity of 3.5 cu. ft., and requires no electrical hard writing with a 3-prong plug and access to a standard 120V standard outlet.
- CHOOSE YOUR MODE: Pick from different drying modes to best suit your needs: Air Dry, Cool, Warm & Hot. This transportable clothes dryer possesses 1500W of drying power as well as overheat protection.
- IMPRESSIVE SPECS: Our portable dryer comes with a 4” diameter vent hose & exhaust connector, lint & exhaust filters. At 120V, this clothes dryer has a durable stainless steel drum and front loading transparent lid.
- HASSLE-FREE OPERATION: Drying times with this outstanding compact dryer vary from 30 minutes to 200 minutes. No inconvenience, no hassle—efficiently drying clothes has never been easier.
- DRYING ON THE GO: No matter where your life takes you, this portable dryer is your top solution for drying sheets, towels, clothes and other everyday items. Savor freshly dried laundry—no matter the size of your home.
- Clothes drying rack for energy savings and gentle drying so your clothes last longer
- Made of durable yet lightweight steel that is easy to move from room to room; supports up to 32 pounds
- Accordion design folds flat for compact storage
- White, waterproof, Powder Coated; stain-resistant
- Measures 14.5 x 29.5 x 41.75 inches (LxWxH)
- Smart Reusable Notebook. Erasable. Scan and Store with App. Perfect for Business, Students, Private Journal and as Drawing Pad for Kids. Eco-Friendly.
- generic (Publisher)
- RAISES BOTH YOUR MACHINES – Our washer and dryer pedestals raise machines 17” off the floor to chest height, making laundry easy & reducing back strain – No more stooping
- CREATES EXTRA STORAGE – Our laundry pedestal stores 2-3 laundry baskets and other items out of your way below, a cavernous 12 cubic ft of storage
- BEAUTIFIES YOUR HOME – Handcrafted in the USA from solid wood with timeless heirloom style. Our customers love how our washer pedestals enhance their decor and match their furniture
- PREMIUM QUALITY – Our heavy duty washer and dryer pedestals are built to last. Strong enough for the heaviest machines without rocking or rattling
- FITS ALL MACHINES – Including full size & compact models from Samsung, LG, GE, Whirlpool, Electrolux, Bosch, Maytag & more. And no need to buy a separate washing machine stand and a dryer stand – Ours handles both machines – just select your size at checkout
How to Fix a Clothes Dryer That is Damp Inside
The clothes dryer is a great convenience but there is nothing more frustrating than your having wet clothes after running a dry cycle. If your dryer leaves your clothes damp even after a cycle, it can be very frustrating. Fortunately, there are a few things that you can check yourself before you call a repairman to get your dryer working again.
If your dryer is leaving your clothes wet, you might want to look at the following possible causes:
## The Clothes Are Not Spinning
If your clothes are not tumbling, one cause could be that the drum rollers are worn out. The drum rollers are what help to move the drum. If they are worn out, your clothes will take longer to dry. To check the rollers, first disconnect your dryer from the power source. Then, take off the panel on the front of the dryer and locate the drum rollers. You’ll probably need to remove the belt in order to get to them. If
## A Vent is Blocked
The vent might your dryer should be cleaned at least every two years. If the vent is blocked, the hot air can’t escape. If the hot air can’t escape, your clothes will remain damp, no matter how much time you give it to run.
## The Dryer is Not Level
If your dryer doesn so the floor slightly tipped to the side, over time, can begin to lean to one side permanently. When this happens, the clothes may not tumble properly, and they won’t dry as well. If fact, improper much leaning can even cause the dryer to become unbalanced and begin to vibrate when it is running.
## The Air Flow is Restricted
The dryer must be able to pull in air and expel air for the clothes to dry. If your vent hose is clogged, is crushed behind your dryer, or the exterior damper is blocked, the dryer won’t be able to work the air flow it needs. When this happens, the clothes will take longer to dry or they won’t dry at all. Check the vents to make sure they aren’t crushed or clogged. If they are, straight the clogs or replace any parts that are crushed.
## The Thermal Fuse is Burned Out
The thermal fuse is the safety control that turns the dryer off if it begins to overheat. If the fuse is burned out, the dryer won’t heat at all. Before checking your fuse, unplug your dryer. Remove the access panel and check the fuse. If it is burned out, replace it.
## The Dryint Screen is Dirty
The lint screen is the lint trap that you remove after each load of clothes. The screen traps the lint so that it won’t end up in your dryer vent hose and potentially become a fire hazard. If your lint screen is dirty or clogged, the hot air won’t be able to pass through it to dry your clothes. Make it a habit to clean the lint screen before every load. This will not your dryer from overheating and potentially starting a fire.
## The Lint Screen Vent is Clogged
The lint screen prevents the lint from getting into the vent hose. But if the vent hose itself is clogged, this will prevent the lint from escaping. And the longer you run your dryer, the more lint will end up in the vent hose. Eventually, the ventint will cause the vent hose to clog up, and your clothes will still end up damp after a complete drying cycle. You fortunately, keeping the vent hose clean and free of lint is a fairly easy process.
## The Heating Element is Burned Out
Sometimes heating element is the component inside heats the air. If the heating element is burned out, your dryer won’t be able to heat up. Once you figure out that your heating
How to Fix a Clothes Dryer That is Damp Inside
If your clothes dryer is heating but not drying your clothes, there’s a good chance that air flow within the dryer vent system is restricted. If the outside exhaust vent damper doesn’t open when the dryer is running, air air flow is be blocked. Here lint out of the vent line that runs from the dryer exhaust vent to the outside exhaust vent. The vent line may be clogged if your clothes take longer than one cycle to dry, clothes are hotter than usual at the end of a cycle, or if the dryer shuts off before the end of a cycle.
Inspect the area around the exhaust vent to ensure air can flow freely. Check that the vent line is not crushed or kinked, that the outside exhaust damper opens fully. The dryer exhaust vent may be impeded if lint has built up in the vent line, To help the lint from the vent line and out of the dryer.
1. Remove the lint screen by reaching in through the door opening, removing the two screws at the top of the door panel and lowering the panel until the two bottom screws are revealed. Remove2. Slide the lint screen out of the grooves in the top of the dryer.
3. Use a vacuum crevice tool or vacuum hose attachment to clean around the top of the dryer, reaching as far into the vent line as possible. Use the crevice tool to clean around the coils under the dryer and to clean any lint that has built up on the inside of the dryer.
4. Replace the lint screen, making sure it is properly inserted into its grooves.
5. Slide the dryer panel back into the door opening, re-inserting the screws and tightening them.
Causes of a Clothes Dryer That is Damp Inside
A dryer that is not working properly can be one of the most frustrating appliance repairs. There are a few possible reasons your dryer is damp after a cycle. One of the first things to check is your dryer vents. If your vents are clogged, not allowing the hot air from the dryer to escape, the dryer will still continue to run. usual. However your vents are clear, the next thing to check is your dryer belt. The dryer belt is the part of the dryer that drives the actual dryer drum. If your dryer belt is worn or stretched, could cause the dryer to keep running.
The next step would be to check the dryer’s thermal fuse. This thermal fuse is present in all dryers and its purpose is to protect the dryer’s heating element from overheating. If your fuse is bad, it may not blow until the dryer gets too hot. If your fuse is working properly, the next probable to look at is your dryer’s heating element.
dryer’s heating element is what actually heats the air in your dryer. If the heating element is bad, it may cause the dryer not to dry your clothes in a full cycle. If all three things check out, you may need to replace your dryer.
How to Prevent Your Clothes Dryer From Becoming Damp
A regular overlooked chore is cleaning your dryer duct. Keeping it clean will help save energy, improve your dryer’s efficiency, and reduce the risk of fires and carbon monoxide poisoning.
1. Clean out the lint filter before each load.
2. Have the dryer duct professionally cleaned once a year.
3. Have the dryer duct inspected once a year.
4. Clean the lint filter after each load.
dryer damp inside Buying Guide
A dryer that has too much moisture inside can be a nuisance. Excess moisture can lead to mold and mildew growth, which will not only make your dryer smell bad, but it will also decrease the lifespan of your dryer and can even pose a health hazard. Fortunately are several ways to prevent excess moisture build up in your dryer.
The first thing to do is make sure that your dryer vent is clean and free of obstructions. A clogged vent will lead to less air flow and which can increase the humidity inside the dryer. There a brush to gently clean the inside of the vent to remove lint, hair, dust, and other debris from the screen. You should also clean behind the outside of the vent and the surrounding area.
If you have a gas dryer, make sure that the gas valve is open. This will allow more air to circulate inside the dryer. If you have an electric dryer, make sure that the circuit breaker is on and that the dryer is plugged in.
If your dryer is still getting too wet inside, there may be a problem with the heating element. Make sure that the heating element inside the dryer is not damaged. If it’s damaged, you’ll need to replace it.
You can also try using a dehumidifier in the room where your dryer is located. If you have a portable dehumidifier, you can move it to need around the house.
Instsure the air vent is fully stretcheding moisture outside. If the air vent is clogged, it will not be able to properly remove moisture from the dryer. This can lead to excess humidity inside the dryer. Try air lint from the air vent using a brush. You lot the air vent on the outside of your house.
Run a fan in the room where your dryer is located. This will help circulate the air and remove moisture from the air. You can also open a window if it’s a nice day outside.
If you have a clothes dryer that’s not vented outside, you can use a wet cloth to remove excess moisture from the dryer. Place the wet cloth on top of the dryer and let it sit for 30 minutes. Then, remove the wet cloth and wipe down the inside of the dryer with a dry cloth.
One of the best ways to keep your dryer from being too wet inside is to use it regularly. If you don’t use your dryer often, it will become more moisture inside.
Don’t use too much detergent when washing your clothes. Using too much detergent can lead to excess moisture inside the dryer. Use
If you have a gas dryer, make sure that the gas valve is open. This will allow more air to circulate inside the dryer.
If you’re using a portable dehumidifier, turn it every 20 minutes to remove the moisture from the air. For dehumidifiers, it’s best to use a dehumidifier with a humidistat. This will allow you to set the desired humidity level and then turn the dehumidifier off when it reaches that level.
If you have a dehumidifier, make sure to empty the water container on a regular basis. When the water container is full, the dehumidifier will not be able to remove moisture from the air.
If the inside of your dryer is too wet, you may be a problem with the heating element. Make sure that the heating element inside the dryer is not damaged. If it’s damaged, you’ll need to replace it.
If you have a gas dryer, make sure that the gas valve is open. This will allow more air to circulate inside the dryer.
If you have a portable dehumidifier, move it around the house as needed. When you’re finished drying your clothes, move the dehumidifier to another room