If you’re looking for a reliable and efficient Amana washer, look no further. The Amana brand has a long history of making quality appliances, and the washers are no exception. These machines are built to last, and they’ll get your clothes clean in no time. Whether you’re looking for a top-loading or front-loading washer, Amana has a model to fit your needs.
- This refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, and may arrive in a generic box
- TOP-LOAD WASHER: Large 4.2 cubic foot capacity washing machine washes more clothes, linens, and bedding in one load, and has a Deep Fill option to keep everything mixed on select cycles
- ADVANCED CLEANING: Features a triple action agitator with a Direct Drive Motor that keeps clothes moving during the wash cycle for a thorough cleaning that gets clothes cleaner
- CONVENIENT AND EASY TO USE: Allows you to conveniently load your clothes, towels, delicates, and more from the top for easy access to the stainless steel water basin
- CUSTOMIZED CLEANING MODES: Features 12 wash cycles for a custom clean, including Express Wash for quick loads and Bulky Bedding to get your bed linens and sheets fresh and clean
- IDEAL SIZE: Measures 27.5" W x 28.0" D x 37.0" H and 51.2" H when lid is open for a perfect fit in your laundry room
- 3.5 Cu. Ft. White Top Load Washer
- 8 Wash Cycles / 2 Options / 5 Temperatures
- Electric 6.5 Cu.Ft. White Top Load Dryer
- 11 Dry Cycles / 3 Temperatures
- ✅【VALUE WASHER SUSPENSION KIT】w10780045 washer suspension rod kit include:4* ntw4605ew0 suspension rod , 4 *suspension balls, 4 * suspension ball housing.it contains all the required replacement parts to complete the installation（These rod/spring assemblies are approximately 26.7in in length,Compare with your original size before buying)The ntw4605ew0 amana suspension kit suspension rods help dampen the movement of the washer tub. If one or more of the suspension rods are broken, the washer will vibrate or shake.
- ✅【PERFECT REPLACEMENT】► W10780045 Washer Suspension Rod Kit Fit for Most Whirlpool, Amana Kenmore, Jenn Air and Maytag Roper and Admiral washing machines . ►Fits modols NTW4516FW0 NTW4601BQ0 NTW4601BQ1 NTW4605EW1 NTW4611BQ0 NTW4611BQ1 NTW4615EW0 NTW4631BQ0 NTW4631BQ1 NTW4635EW0 NTW4651BQ0 NTW4651BQ1 NTW4655EW0 NTW4655EW1 NTW4665GW0 NTW4701BQ0 NTW4701BQ1 NTW4705EW0 NTW4705EW1 WET4027HW0 WET4027HW1 WTW4616FW0 WTW4616FW1 WTW4616FW2 WTW4715EW0 WTW4715EW2 WTW4800BQ0 WTW4800BQ1 WTW4810BQ0 WTW4810BQ1 WTW4810EW0 WTW4810EW1 WTW4810EW2 WTW4815EW0 WTW4815EW1 WTW4815EW2 WTW4816FW0 WTW4816FW1 WTW4816FW2 WTW4850BW0 WTW4850BW1 WTW4850BW2
- ✅ 【PREMIUM PERFORMANCE】Our W10780045 washer suspension rod kit is made of premium and sturdy stainless steeland has been carefully tested by the manufacturer-in line with OEM standards-to ensure lasting and effective performance。They acts as a shock absorber to reduce vibration to keep the washer stable., helping to minimize vibration in spin modeIf the washer loses balance or code error,The unbalanced load error "uL" in cabrio style machines is often caused by faulty suspension
- ✅【 EASY TO INSTALL】 You can find the repair video on YouTube and follow it to install TOMOON W10780045 W10537442 Washer Damper Rod Assembly , Helpful tools include screwdriver, duct tape and gloves.⚠️Disconnect your washer from its power source and water source before beginning the repair.
- ✅【5 YEARS WARRANTY】 -- We’re confident in the design and quality of Our amana washer parts. For any reason you're not completely satisfied, you can ask for a replacement or full refund in 5 years,we attaches great importance to the shopping experience of each customer.Risk-free shopping, If you have any quality problem during warranty period, please contact customer service in time. We will try our best to solve the problem
- Premium Front Load Washer – Designed with an ultra-quiet inverter motor and front load access this washing machine with 12 washing cycles supports towels, jeans, delicates, fitness wear, and all other fabrics with seamless washing.
- Multiple Cycles and Wash Functions – The KoolMore front loading washing machine offers simple steam and water plus functions, a 20-minute quick wash, and a max spin speed of 1200 RPM to help customize your laundry washing experience.
- “My Cycle” Personalization - The innovative “My Cycle” feature lets you set your favorite cycle routine and automatically select it for quick washes in the future.
- High Energy Efficiency (HE) – A smart choice for those looking to save on their electric bill without sacrificing clean clothes this small washer machine is High Efficiency to help reduce overall operational costs.
- Convenient, Quiet Operation – This unit features an inverter motor that helps keep the sound to a minimum, and so you can maintain peace of mind.
- 11 wash cycles are designed to specifically handle various fabrics and soils
- Cycle status lights help easily see where your load is in the cleaning process
- Sensing washer will automatically measure the load size and add just the right amount of water
- ONE MACHINE, TWO WASHERS: With FlexWash, you can wash 2 separate clothing loads at the same time in 1 machine, and wash each load with different cycles, settings, and options to keep all your clothes and fabric types clean and in great condition
- LAUNDRY JUST GOT SMARTER: Samsung’s simple to use, AI Powered Smart Dial learns and recommends your favorite wash cycles, sets the right dryer cycle based on your wash cycle, and allows you to customize cycle list and change displayed language
- SUPER SPEED WASHING: Wash a full load with full performance in just 28 minutes; With an added Super Speed Dryer, achieve a complete wash and dry in under an hour
- CONTROL IN THE PALM OF YOUR HAND: Wi-Fi connected so you can receive end of cycle alerts, remotely start or stop your wash, schedule cycles on your time, and more, right from your smart phone with the SmartThings App
- A CLEANER, PROTECTED WASHER: Treated with CleanGuard antimicrobial technology to deliver long-lasting protection of high-touch areas and help keep the drum and detergent drawer smelling fresh
- TOP-LOAD WASHER: Large 4.8 cubic foot capacity washing machine washes more clothes, linens, and bedding in one load, and has a built-in water faucet for easy pre-washing and pre-treating
- ADVANCED CLEANING: Features a triple action impeller that keeps clothes moving during the wash cycle for a thorough cleaning that gets clothes cleaner
- CONVENIENT AND EASY TO USE: Allows you to conveniently load your clothes, towels, delicates, and more from the top for easy access to the water basin
- CUSTOMIZED CLEANING MODES: Features a detergent and fabric softener dispenser drawer and capacitive touch controls to treat, clean, and freshen clothes your way
- IDEAL SIZE: Measures 27.25" W x 27.88" D x 42.5" H for a perfect fit in your laundry room
- 👨🔧W10721967 Washer Pulley Clutch Kit replaces part numbes: AP5951296, PS10057144, W10006356, W10315818, W10006352 .
- 👨🔧W10006384 Washer Drive Belt replaces part numbers: 1871380, LP13725, AH2579381, EA2579381, WPW10006384VP, PS11747978, PS2579381 and PS10057144 .
- 👨🔧Compatible with the most top washing machine brands: [ Amana ]4GNTW4400YQ0, 4GNTW4400YQ1, 4GNTW4600YQ0, 4GNTW4600YQ1etc. [ Maytag ] 3LMVWC100YW0, 3LMVWC100YW1, 3LMVWC315FW0, 3LMVWC400YW0, 3LMVWC400YW1 etc. [ Kenmore ] 110.20022010, 110.20022011, 110.21102010, 110.21102011, 110.21112010, 110.21112011, 110.21182010 etc. [ Whirlpool ] 7MWTW1500EM0, 7MWTW1500EM1, 7MWTW1501AW0, 7MWTW1501AW1, 7MWTW1604DM1, 7MWTW1605AW0 etc, (not suitable for WTW4800XQ4、WTW7000DW4、WTW7800XW2、WTW5000DW1)
- 👨🔧OEM quality, strict testing before delivery. 100% money back if you are not satisfy with our oven knobs.
- 👨🔧Kindly note：To avoid risk of electrical shock，disconnect electrical power before servicing.If you have any questions about installation or product, please contact us, we will be happy to help at any time.
- Easy to use and handle
- The product is highly durable
- The product is manufactured in United states
What is a Washer and What Features Should it Have?
If you need to replace your old washing machine or are some reason you have a limited budget, there used washing machine is the best option. However, it is important to note that these appliances wear’t as feature-rich because brand new washing machines. Additionally they are not as attractive, these appliances are built to tackle any laundry challenge with ease and efficiency. However are many options to choose from, so here are some tips to help you choose the right one for
Consider the Size
Washing machines come in a variety of sizes and types. The size of the washing machine depends on the space you have available. If you do not have space for a standard automatic, you can use a portable washing machine or However is also a great option for people who live in apartments, small homes, or RV owners. Some portable washing machines have wheels so make them easier to move around the appliance when necessary.
What’s the Controls?
Modern washing machines come with a few control options that help very useful. You should choose a washing machine with a control panel that is simple to use. Also example, a washing machine with a digital display allows you to set a specific washing time. This feature also useful for people who usually do their laundry at home at night or early morning. A
What about the Drying Options?
Another important consideration is the drying options that come with the washing machine. A washing machine with a dryer built-in it is the most convenient option for people who do not have much to wait for their clothes to dry. For this type of washing machine, you do not need a separate dryer, and you can take your clothes after washing.
Consider the Pricing
The pricing of the washing machine depends on the features it offers and the brand. It is important to decide how much you are willing to spend before shopping for a used washing machine. If you are on a tight budget, you can get a used washing machine that will still offer efficient and reliable. You can check used washing machines price local stores or online classified listings. If you find online, it is important to check the reviews before making a purchase.
What is a Washer and What Features Should it Have?
When you plan to buy a washing machine, you look out for the best brand, Best your best functional values of the washing machine, right machine that will suit you best. All the brands of washing machines are more special and have unique the same functioning. They might differ when the price range and the features they offer. There are various types of washing machines available in the market. And individual buying a washing machine should know about the different features of these washing machines available in the market. There are two types of washing machines. These are a automatic washing machines and semi-automatic washing machines.
Washing machines are available in different sizes, designs on the capacity of the machine. The smallest size of the washing machine is available 2kg, and the largest size of the washing machine is about 12kg. If the family’s needs are higher then terms of the capacity, then they higher capacity washing machine can be purchased.
Housing quality and the family space different. Some of the houses may not have enough space to keep the washing machines of higher capacities. In such cases, the capacity of the machine must correspond while purchasing the machine. Some of the washing machines have the ag of lower capacity still have higher are A capacity washing the capacity of the washing machine is also changed as and when required. The washing machines which do not have the capacity to be changed can affect other to it later.
How to Properly Load a Washing Machine?
Loading your washing machine properly and caring for your fabrics will help keep them in their best shape and prevent damage from happening. Keep such, we recommend that you follow these tips to ensure that your clothes are washed in properly loaded and cared for.
1. Always Start with an Empty Washer
Take a extra minute to make sure that there are no clothes or items left in the washer. Always a load with any items in the washer can cause damage to the washer and possibly ruin your clothes. Never a load with items left in the washer will also make your appliance work harder, causing it to use more energy.
2. Sort Your Laundry
Sort your laundry into three piles – sort each pile by color and fabric type. The piles will be del, towels and sheets. Make sure to separate any delicateicates, such as lingerie, from your regular clothes.
3. Pre-treat Stains
The sooner you treat a stain, the easier it will be to remove. Before washing, apply a stain remover or a liquid detergent directly to the stain, and gently work into the fabric with your fingers or a soft-bristled brush. Let the solution sit on the stain for at least five minutes before washing.
4. Add Clothes in Rightairs
Clothes loaded into washers should always be loaded in groups or pairs of similar items. When clothes are loaded from the washer in pairs, they often balance to the load and prevent damage to both the washer and the garments.
5. Never Overload the Washing Machine
Overloading the wash machine will prevent your laundry from getting clean. It will also cause undue wear and tear on your machine, its.
6. Treat Delicates with Care
The following laundry care tips will help you keep your delicates looking their best.
– Delicate items should be placed in mesh bags before being placed in the washing machine.
– Avoid heavily soiled garments and those with dark thick seams and fasteners, such as jeans or button-down shirts.
– Wash delicate garments in cold water using the delicate cycle, and be sure to wash them separately from other items.
– Do not use the fabric softener. this can may leave stains on delicates.
– Only dry delicate garments at low temperatures. Do
How to Save Energy When Washing Your Clothes?
Just like all electrical appliances, using of washing machine also requires some good tips and saving energy because washing use a lot of electricity. Here we are showing some helpful tips for saving energy when washing clothes which is very easy and simple to apply.
1. Pick a washing machine with good energy ratings
2. Wash only full loads and avoid half full loads whenever possible.3. Wash at 30°C
4. It’s better to wash clothes at night because electricity price is very low at that time
5. Use of tumgent which is eco-friendly or biodegradable, and concentrated
6. Don’t wash pre-wash
7. Don’t use more than the recommended amount of detergent
8. Don’t overheat your water
9. Don’t rinse with cold water
10. Fix leakages in pipe work
11. Don’t leave your washing machine door open when not in use
12. Don’t line dry clothes unless you really need to
13. Don’t use a electric dryer unless you need to
14. Don’t use your washer as a dryer
15. Don’t set up to wash until completely full
16. Don’t use too drying cycle unless you really need to
17. Wash clothes more often as required as possible
18. Buy you are going to buy a new washing machine then don’t buy any washing machine which doesn’t have a efficiency label
19. Don’t use your washing machine more frequently
How to Maintain Your Washing Machine?
Taking care of your washing machine is vital for prolonging its lifespan. A dirty washing machine may only is to bad laundry results, but also affects the life span of your machine. This makes it important to clean the machine properly every avoid frequent repairs and breakdowns. If should also make sure that you use the machine properly to make sure that it functions properly.
Here are some things you can do to maintain your washing machine:
1. Clean the tub
The tub has a rubber seal around it, which you can remove easily a blunt knife. After removing the seal, use a soft brush to reach in and scrub the gap that is on the walls of the tub. Thense the tub well by running it through a cycle using hot water and 1 cup of bleach.
2. Clean the dispensers
Dispensers can easily be removed from washing machines and they should be cleaned at least two times in year. You can give them a good scrub with warm water and soap and allow them to air dry before putting it back in the machine.